Another virtue signaling twat gets thrown to the lions

Fuck you George Clooney, you liberal cunt! HAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/WZfTl)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

THE GOYIM KNOW

where is proof

inb5 every-1 knows it

>Actress in question is Vanessa Marquez...
>George Clooney says he dindu nuffin
(Article:archive.is/WZfTl)

>Sup Forums immediately believes women rape accusations with no proof because it fits their narrative

>Defends a jew and jew lovers ON /POL

Go choke on chode you zionist fuck...

>where is proof

As much as I want to agree, it's about the bigger picture, dealing a blow to Jewwood for the recent wave of faggot shit they've been spewing out their kike ridden assholes

These fucking Hollywood cutss deserve everything they get! Let the Jews eat Dicks!

>caring about what happens to a bunch of jews and hypocritical leftist cunts

who cares if is true,this is going to bleed out Jewllywood

>women's logics

Exactly, No one gives a fuck about her or him, what's important is that they started to eat their own children. Let them kill each other and we'll pick up what's left of them and throw it into the /pol's oven...

First that virtue signalling faggot Ben affleck, now cloney, this is getting better and better.. Grab the popcorn friends, we're in for a treat

Something something To Kill A Mockingbird

>/nu/pol starts empowering feminist with fake rape accusations
>hollywood implodes
>feminism takes over and there are rape accusations everywhere now
>mass incarceration of men because now the left and the right are holding everyone accountable
stop being a useful idiot faggot. Not only is this stupid SJW shit not going to take down pedowood, it's not giving them plausible deniability because of this frivolous bullshit being called sexual harrassment.

it's now*

I love that women are saying they never spoke out because it would ruin their career. Could you imagine that being said for women in tech or any other industry?

Actually most of us want to see Clooney burn

TFW you sound like a beaten wife "If i keep my mouth shut maybe hel won't beat me again"

You disgust me! Go hide in corner and kys you cowardly cunt!

>not being an SJW means you're a beaten wife
fuck off leftypol

You better DELETE THIS GOYIM

To fight against the jew one must use jew`s tactics.