Leave or Life

Am I the only one whose disturbed by this? The grin after lol

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm still confused about that.

Are the people slowly dying by giving BM their soul as payment?

They're apparently giving a portion of their life and it seems like they are dying rather faster under her tax law. Talk about real world satire there. It's not like they're getting it back, but she's able to keep living longer.

it's either give 2/12 of you life span for living there or 12/12 of it for leaving.

they're hostages

Holy shit, that's scary as hell. Is Big Mom basically greed personified? She wants all the world's animals, all the world's races, all the world's people and all the world's things to belong to her and only her with any who don't like it to die or be kept so she can sap their soul. Somebody like this got laid,too. Think about that

i'd have no problem getting laid if I threaten to take their soul if they refuse.

Her own son got his soul taken for saying he didn't have the thing she was craving for.

Why do the people love her so much then?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome

I mean, sure we're basically hostages and we're having our souls slowly sucked away. But free candy, bro.

Free candy is worth it.

Sweet deal

>they're hostages
No they're not. They have a simple choice, either you give up a small portion of your life for her protection or you can go out try your hand out in the NW by yourself.

what happened to the last guy that said no to BM?

Yea but if you try to leave you gotta face the roulette.

so big mama's ultimate ability is to summon fuckers like these but looks like her shape and draining people's soul? like a doppelganger?

Big mum sure is evil.

>Coolest abillity not some stupid shit like turning into animals or DARKNESS ZEHAHA
>Best crew, toon world, Candy royals, gangsters, sentai villain corps, etc.

Why is Big Mom so based? How can the other emperors compete?

nah, that's just for important members of her family, like Jinbe

>what happen to the last guy who tried to leave
>you got to face the wheel
user last time I checked jinbe is apart of her crew and not a normal civilian. I'm sure she doesn't really care about those normal people leaving since they're nothing more then energy supplies to bring her little creations to life.

Her ability seem to be affected by the consent of her victim. Unless you run away like that idiot son of her, you can negotiate the terms.

Did anyone notice the shadow grabbed the soul from that chick's breast? That's just creepy.

Her power reminds me of Moria's. But they're souls and not shadows.

that's what i call a complete god complex.

>Big Mom and Moria are mutually exclusive as potential allies because of Lola
This makes me mad.

Big Mom is the devil.

>lol
>>>/fuckoff/

why? you wouldn't grab her breasts?