Any Londoners here?

Its been 28 days and I'm scared to leave my house because all of these fucking muzzies.

Move to the country buh. Just hardworking blue collar folk and christians out here

>and christians

Why are you okay with THAT sandnigger religion, but nut shitslam? I don't understand. It's NOT your religion. You have a pagan heritage, just like the rest of us Germanic people.

The gods are laughing at you, and will torture you for a 1000 lifetimes for your retardness.

>28 days
>london
We need a second sequel already, dammit.

i came

Move out into Surrey.

Its been 28 weeks for me, things seem to be alright so far

Cillian Murphy? Is that you?

Precisely this. You dishonour the gods believing in an imported religion.

> Its been 28 days
just find a cab

Damn I need to stop visiting pol

Yes listen to the strong pagan nordics and suck out your enemies cum

Why?

I've been living amongst these sandniggers for around 6 years now, if you don't learn how to blend in or atleast have some confidence yer gonna get abused.

>honour your ancestors
>ancestors are christian

how it is to live there?
just curious

I live in rural Sussex. Its comfy. Me and my missus don't have family and we want kids. She says we should move to Surrey to be near family and I can't imagine wanting to be anywhere near Londonistan

Do you see many Brazilians in London

There's a lot of Spaniards all of a sudden. Fucking load cunts as well

are we so bad? :(

Surrey is infected it's where the tube bomber came from , lots of fostering by middle aged women of pubescent boys who end up running away from home or going jihad.

Its awful, all the English owned shops have closed years ago & its all just fried chicken shops or filthy looking immigrant grocery stores.
I exaggerate, but not too much. Tbh

Your basically muslim rape babies so kinda.

i saw some of u in GdaƄsk last summer
u literally look and act like muslims

Hahaha enjoy prison for your islamaphpboa

Free City of Danzig when?

This. All these Christcucks that are okay with niggers from subsaharan Africa coming to our nations just because they are Christian need to be gassed.