¡¡¡HAPPENING - SCHOOL SHOOTING!!!

At least 7 are dead (6 students and a guard) after a student with a rifle began shooting his classmates at a boarding school in Lokichogio Mixed Secondary School in Turkana County, northwestern Kenya. This is Kenya's deadliest school-shooting since the Garissa massacre of 2015.

monitor.co.ug/News/World/Gunmen-kill-Lokichogio-Mixed-Secondary-Kenya/688340-4139008-a1ybt0/index.html

>The student was only identified as Abraham and, according to Mr Matata, he is from the Toposa tribe of South Sudan.

>"The preliminary information we have is that this attack was carried out by a student of the school in the company of other unknown people,” he said.

>“There was a student who comes from South Sudan and he was suspended from school because of indiscipline."

>The student is said to have issued threats to his teachers and students after he was kicked out of school...

>"He was heard telling fellow students that he is going to burn the school or he will come back and avenge because of the suspension,” the county chief said.

>“Now what we are told is that early this morning he came with about three other people and killed the watchman. (They) proceeded to the boys' dormitory where they targeted particular students whom they thought were behind his suspension."

>The administrator said the gunmen shot the targeted students before moving to the girls' dormitory where they injured several others.

>Kenya

We don't care about nigger countries, bro.

We figure they're already full of violence.

Shit worse than this has already happened in nigland all the time.

3rd world countries don't count

>Mr Matata

>We
>We
>Bro
>that grammer
>degenerate anti-cap flag
GET THESE FUCKIN NORMIES OFF MY BOARD

Get out, this is important information.
We are always told by the left that white people do school shootings.
We should pay more attention to African school shootings and throw it back in their face.

>At least 7 are dead
>Lokichogio Mixed Secondary School in Turkana County, northwestern Kenya
>The student was only identified as Abraham

tell me now why i should care, or do you want me to cheer?

Niggers ooking and eeking with guns?
Not a happening bro

>three other people
Culture for you. In the first world, shooters may or may not be organized, but they're certainly solo. Third worlders kill in groups.

>kenya
>thinking we care about niggers
You must be new here

What a wonderful name!

>poop in toilet, no one upset
>poop on dinner table, people upset

>Be Kenyan
>Get shot

>niggers killing niggers in a country full of niggers
really comps my sushi

i kek'd

Around South Sudanese, Never relax

>but they're certainly solo

At least, no real people were hurt in this incident.

It hurts seeing my BLACK brothers kill each other. The only enemy is the white man. This is a waste of BBC.

>¡¡¡
fucking mexicans, go back to your contry you fucking spic

>grammer
>kekistard flag
>NORMIES
way to out yourself, megapederaste. go back to plebbit

>Kenya

Sage. Noone cares about dindus