Don't want to support anything Hollywood ever again

>Don't want to support anything Hollywood ever again
>Dad invited me to see the new Blade Runner with him on IMAX (the first BR is his favourite film)

Other urls found in this thread:

fmovief.net/play/4191/blade-runner-2049-cam-
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just do it dont be a cunt

>having a bluepilled dad

I pay money to see everything Emma Stone is in because she deserves it

>philip k dick
>blue pilled

plebian

sneak in

this
dad's don't ask for much. don't be a cunt. enjoy the movie.

don't be a cunt. enjoy the movie.

The fact you have to ask this in here means you're a first class asshole already.

Just go see the movie, dickhole. Society will collapse regardless of what we do here and your parents and children are more important than what we do here.

Of course I'll go see it, just sharing a conundrum that I'm sure others can sympathise with

go see the movie, eat some popcorn, some nachos, laugh at the jokes and look at the pretty pictures, after the movie go and have some burgers and beers with dad, don't talk about politics. remember to enjoy your dad op.

It's a great film. I just saw it yesterday in 3D and I'm tempted to watch it again in IMAX.

It's a good movie, you would do right by supporting actual filmmaking instead of some watered down kike product

many nice replies in this thread! good on you all, Sup Forums

go with him you fucking cunt

>the first BR is his favourite film
>sorry dad, I'm too big a cunt

good job, faggot

this

dude it fucking sucks. I've tried to redpill my dad at least twice and he just spouts retarded platitudes clearly just being regurgitated from some shitty leftist article. Then once I debate it through he ends up just making accusations on my character like calling me racist or that "I've changed" and that he doesn't want to talk about it anymore.

It's fucking awful.

>'laugh at the jokes'
>Bladerunner 2049
>Paco in the back of the theater
>'JAJAJAJAJA' for three hours straight
The wall just got ten feet higher.

Go the cinema with your father, you fucking asshole. Once he's dead and gone you will hate yourself for not going.

PKD is bluepilled af. His book about a nazi america played perfectly to the le ebil nazis trope and his work recently serialised on uk tv as 'electric dreams' was the most bluepilled crap i've ever watched on tv filled with subliminal bullshit about liberalism, multiculturalism, etc.

This. Your political urges come second to being a good son

I redpilled my dad

He's a really powerful dude too

Probably gonna see the new bladerunner with him next time he's in town

Hate to agree with Aus but yeah. Don't be a cunt

>The wall just got ten feet higher.
that's a pretty nice wall trumps building, kudos

It's actually really good, OP. You'll like it.

Then you need to change your influencing style. Your debate probably sounds like racist polemic to him. If you actually want to change his mind, instead of shout at him and demand he agrees with you, you have to change tack. Look up influencing styles.

You need to be a good son and at LEAST find another movie to watch with him.

Call him a cuck

tfw dad is dead and can't watch movies with him

this, too

No, this isn't a compromise. His dad wants to go see this one film with him, and OP needs to go.

Kill Your Dad.
Done, no worries

It's alright, nothing spectacular but it isn't absolute cancer.

You can't be 100% efficient

I don't know man.. i'm pretty decent at debate, I could probably do better but I feel like he's just in so deep and brainwashed so hard that he is going to willfully disbelieve anything that goes against that brainwashing.

>burrede runner
your dad is going to be sorely disappointed

I saw it a couple of days ago, i was the youngest. Everyone else was boomer. Im 41. 12 ppl in theater.
Shits going to flop, probably make its money back in the long run. I did enjoy it.

>You only get one dad and so much time on Earth

>Movie may not be redpilled, but it is free of leftist slime by all accounts.

If that's what you believe then you're shit at debate

Its not PKD's fault if they fagged up his work in a later adaptation. Blade Runner, which is based on Electric Sheep, is about alienation in a multicultural dystopia.

HE SAY YOU BRADE LUNNA

Grow the fuck up.

Learn to persuade. Seriously, you should know that if you fail to convince somebody you need to IMMEDIATELY STOP before the opponent reinforces his views. Learn how to resonate with him on an emotional level by finding out what you agree on (which is a great opportunity now with the movie), and keep out of politics. Learn how to discuss talking points. After you and your dad share the emotional plane, NOW come up with solutions to whatever your talking to. It doesn't matter if they are crazy, since you the plan is that you are supposed to "lose" the verbal encounter, by meeting your dad half way to your argument. JESUS, how did we retards meme the President into office when we are THIS retarded!

Atleast you speak to your dad, go and enjoy the movie user, do it for me.

IMAX is fuckign terrible don't do it. Only the background looks 3D and has no real interesting effect. I was fucking conned.

What, do you believe anyone can be convinced of anything? Maybe..

Oh kill yourself, swedcuck. Why don't you just persuade your whole country to stop being such leftist cumguzzlers. Honestly, I think I mostly just ridiculously disappointed at the fact that he can't redpill himself and he just swallows the leftist bullshit despite it all being clearly lies. That he's so dumb and weak he can't pull his fucking head out of his ass.

>he's shit because he didn't overtly fellate nazis and then 30 years after he died some cunts made some propagandist dreck and slapped his name on it
Phillip K Dick's body of work is redpilled in that it champions the individual versus the collective and questions authority at every level. It's anti-ideology. He was a California hippie early in his life and a huge druggie til he died. Only a fool would claim that the man himself was perfect, but that doesn't negate that he explored important existential concepts in an interesting way. He was an authentic voice that reverberates to this day, a clarion call sounding high above the formulaic din of modern entertainment media.

Don't present facts just as that, ask people questions. You have to make them question their own beliefs and form their own answers, not tell them what they have to think.

>thinking that going to the movie is a strong political action
>being that much of a faggot

Hang out with your dad already you fucking disgrace, you'll judge him when you will have kids yourself homo

If there was any jew cunts involved, you can fuck right off, you maggot cunt!

Honor thy father, ffs.

BR? BR?

my father died last year. I wish I could go watch anything at all with him, even the fucking emoji movie.

Do it, or you'll regret this day every day of your life when the time comes.

I bet he was a big Eastwood/Charlie Bronson fan, if so, RIP OLD FELLA

There is no arguing here. Family comes first.

As others said, don't be a SJW cunt. Your dad matters more then politics. Consider the movie as a research class. Note subtle propaganda points in the movie and use them to red pill your dad later

IMAX is for cinematic SCALE, not 3D.

You wot? I was told IMAX 3D was better than 3D. What the fuck man.

tfw my senpai are all more rightwing than myself

comfyness

Blade runner is redpilled and shows what happens if the globalists win. Hollywood cucks hate it for that reason.

This. Very much this.

Fucking over your dad to achieve some momentary sense of enlightened political victory is absolutely the worst and most mistaken way of changing the world.

Go have a good time with your dad and tell him you love him.

this.
you have to ask them questions so they come to the answers through their own logic

shit is ez senpai

>do whites and blacks look the same?
>"no"
>would you agree this difference in skin color is genetic?
>"yes"
>would you say that genetic difference can also affect non physical attributes?
at this point they have been trapped by their own logic
>"yes"

then you can get into iq or brain size or skull shape (skull shape affects the way the brain grows in the womb. niggers have a more slopey forehead which prevents growth of prefrontal cortex)

stream or pirate another recent film while youre out to remain neutral at the least

It's pretty good. No forced minorities, no evil nazis, very decent sequel

Just because some art has bad nazis in it doesn't mean it's bluepilled, you immense faggot. If it takes some baddie nazies in a book to change your political views then you're a beta male

Does going with your dad bypass the No Singles Policy?

i dont know what this means but ive been to the cinema by myself many times.

its how you gotta roll when you have no friends.

Yes, and the crab legs will be comped.

How the fock did you get in? Did you have a falcon?

>No Singles Policy?
You gave to be memeing, Britbongistani fellow
Half of the theater was populated by lonely males the first time I went

Family is the corner stone of your life. The Bible commands you to respect your Mother and Father, just go to the movie.

Thread carefully. You're about to let an ideology ruin of the most important relationships you'll ever have.

Enjoy the time with your father. Share his enthusiasm for the movie and let him rekindle with his nostalgia. He wishes you to be a part of it, be it.

Hate the movie if you want, there are plenty of reasons for that. Don't let your father pay that price though.

It's an American thing my garlic guzzling friend

Go see the movie and don't be a shit son. Besides Blade Runner is a great film and the new one sounds like the only movie I've wanted to perhaps pay to see in a long time. It won't be that bad.

kys faggot

walk in through the exit when the show before ends

download it and watch it at home

That was incredibly pretentious but I love PKD and I agree with you.
>Spread the pink laser beam to the masses. VALIS is the true redpill.
I had low expectations and did not realize the film was 3 hours long. I thought it was brilliant and will sneak into another showing.

>tfw no friends
I haven't been to a show with someone else in years.

At least you have a father. Honor your father you fucking moron or kys.

Fucking swede cucks.

PKD's daughter was the one who got the Amazon honcho put on leave. fun fact

Emma stone gets raped in her trailer. Shes their puppet. They broke her.

At least your dads not coming to you weekly for money to buy weed with. Fucking pisses me off so much. Where is my inheritance? Where are my handouts? Where is my help? Fucking brutal. Boomers coming of age during the hippy era are fucking useless.

Watch it here for free...great film, not a patch on the original though.fmovief.net/play/4191/blade-runner-2049-cam-

I'd pay to rape her in her trailer. Rape is hot af tbqh.

> first BR is his favourite film

BR2049 is his new favorite film.

My dads the same way. He spends every waking minute at home watching msnbc. Back when i didnt know about politics my dad told me republicans hated obama because and wanted to make a black president fail. That didnt make sense to me and i got red pilled. Any time i say anything that msnbc didnt say, im a racist and a complete fucking idiot and i watch alex jones. I didnt know who that was so i red pilled myself again.

I know what a liberal looks and acts like at home. They only care about themself yet they also want you to pity them. They will give up anything if you trade it for comfort. They will vote away any freedom that they dont exerscize often and say "it doesnt effect me i dont use it.

My dad also acts like a text book cuck. My mom divorced him because she thought he was just a total fucking pussy.

It's shit like this that makes me appreciate that nearly every member of my family is red-pilled.

fpbp.
Unless your old man is a cunt, you two's ticket money ain't gonna put a dick in a Disney star.

Just wait until it comes on TV.
It's bound to be crap. The original wasn't very good either.

The first BR is fucking garbage. Every version of it, and especially the directors cut.

All style with no depth. Boring. Takes a super interesting concept (what it means to be human) and does fuck all with it. Terrible, terrible film. Tremendously bad.

If you refuse to hang out with your dad and see a sequel to your dad's favorite film because of meme political beliefs you are completely autistic and a bad son.

am I the only one in this thread that realizes what OP was saying?
fuck. I listen to too much Alex Jones.

You're a fucking idiot.

KEK
fucking made me choke on my drink

do it. spend some time with your dad, you autist.

2049 was quite good. Nothing was particularly blue-pilled in it. It was 99% white, tbqh.

damn user. my dad is even more far right-wing than i am.