Water fluoridation

>Water fluoridation is the controlled addition of fluoride to a public water supply to reduce tooth decay.
>Fluoridation does not affect the appearance, taste, or smell of drinking water.
>Other methods of fluoride therapy include fluoridation of toothpaste, salt, and milk.
>Public water fluoridation was first practiced in 1945, in the US.
>The evidence quality is poor. Most countries have experienced substantial declines in tooth decay without its use.
>Systematic reviews have cited the lack of high quality research for the benefits and risks of water fluoridation and questions that are still unsettled. Good evidence for or against water fluoridation is lacking.
>In the scientific community, people tend to think this is settled. When the U.S. surgeon general comes out and says this is one of the 10 greatest achievements of the 20th century, that’s a hard hurdle to get over. But when we looked at the studies that have been done, we found that many of these questions are unsettled and we have much less information than we should, considering how long this has been going on.
>It was pioneered by a German chemical company to make people submissive to those in power, behind the scenes it is promoted by the sugary food, phosphate fertilizer or aluminium industries.
>Repeated doses of infinitesimal amounts of fluoride will in time reduce an individual's power to resist domination by slowly poisoning and narcotising a certain area of the brain and will thus make him submissive to the will of those who wish to govern him. Both the Germans and the Russians added sodium fluoride to the drinking water of prisoners of war to make them stupid and docile.

As for me this looks like a plot to poison the population, and impurify our precious bodily fluids. Tooth decay reduction sounds like a pathetic excuse to me. The year the practice was first introduces is also at the very least suspicious. From this day I stop using toothpaste. What do you guys think?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3222987/
youtube.com/watch?v=O2rO84W9yto
huffingtonpost.com/dr-mercola/fluoride_b_2479833.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3017333/
clearlyfiltered.com/
clearlyfiltered.com/pages/test-results
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8370132
vitaminshoppe.com/p/trace-mineral-8-fl-oz/vs-2291
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Distilled_water
infowarsstore.com/super-blue-fluoride-free-toothpaste.html
au.iherb.com/pr/Now-Foods-Solutions-Xyli-White-Toothpaste-Gel-with-Baking-Soda-Fluoride-Free-Platinum-Mint-6-4-oz-181-g/11465
berkeywater.com/big-berkey-system-2-25-gal/
youtu.be/RLUgRaApCLg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I meditate my third eye daily and have constant pressure on it. I have dreams where I travel to other planes, and can see as clearly as if I had my eyes open.
Keep having your third eye calcified goyim, disregard the fact that all religions hold the pineal gland sacred.

sheeeeet...
>fluoride deposits in the pineal gland ... by old age, the pineal gland contains about the same amount of fluoride as teeth

I've been drinking tap water my whole life and since 2015 I have been lucid dreaming nearly every night.

None of that is true.
I hope one day you take the tinfoil off of your head and join people in the real world.

AMA. I have been privately studying fluoride and its xenobiotic/ toxic effects on the physiology of the human body for more than three years now.

Yes.

At least first 4 paragraphs are true. And since they are, do you believe they add fluoride to reduce tooth decay? Seriously? They'd make more money from people going to dentists, why would they do that?

Give me a quick rundown.

Toms of Maine sells fluoride free toothpaste

The first step is establishing the impotence of Melatonin and realising how vital it is for healthy human function. Fluoride directly prevents production of the melatonin Hormone by the body but we will get into that later.

In studies, Melatonin has:
>increased the survival rate of cancer patients by up to 40%
>Significantly reduced anxiety in patients in every double blind test
>Prevents premature aging, allows for the healing of cells through putting them into a dormant state
>The most powerful antioxidant known to man

In studies, Fluoride has been shown to
>Completely encase the gland that produces melatonin rendering it useless
>In animal studies, fluoridated rodents produced significantly less melatonin than control group or nonfluoridated
>Calcifies the part of the brain that produces cerebrospinal fluid, thus meaning that attempts your body makes to rid the brain of toxins are significantly diminished
>Fluoridated areas show significant increases in depression and hypothyroidism

This is all information available on .gov websites that collect reputable studies.

Furthermore, the original studies into why/ how fluoride was good for teeth where ALL sponsored by either the Steel, Firtilizer or both industries of America. These are industries that would otherwise have to spend billions a year properly disposing of waste Fluoride. There is significant evidence of these scientists having been bribed to come to the same conclusion.
If you can convince them that your waste product is medicine, you can literally sell it to water companies rather than wasting billions a year disposing of it safely.

What kind of water should I drink to avoid fluoride?

Anything with 0.3ppm (Parts per million) Fluoride or below is perfectly fine. This is the same average content of surface/ lakewater that humans have adapted and evolved to tolerate over millions of years. Bottled spring water is generally fine. I live in the UK in an area without additional water fluoridation (0.2ppm natural fluorine content) so I am lucky enough to have good quality tap water. I would also suggest changing toothpaste (If no alternative is there, use bicarbonate of soda) and avoiding anything from the Tea plant as it naturally collects and concentrates fluorine from the soil.

>impurify our precious bodily fluids.

Thanks. Do water filters help removing fluoride?

toothpaste with flouride literally says see a doctor immediately if you swallow it

Logically you can boil it down to this premise:
>The Government cares about your teeth

Of course it is total bullshit. Government does not give a dman about your health, the fluoride serves some other purpose in the drinking water.

>bottled spring water
stop right there
Bottled beverages of any kind are NOT safe to drink as the chemicals (many with estrogenizing effects, among other things) contained in the plastic begins leeching out into the contents of the container almost immediately after being bottled.

I think the only filters proven to be effective at removing fluoride sufficiently are Reverse Osmosis filters, they can be quite expensive. Fluoride was banned (for drinking water) in Russia a few years ago so I think generally the tap water you are getting should be more than okay to drink. If you avoid fluoride toothpaste and Tea (or any other tea drinks) for three months you should start to feel a soft heartbeat sensation coming from the center of your head towards the back combined with a feeling of calmness. That's when you know it has worked and your melatonin gland/ CSF producing parts of your brain are working properly again.

You are right and I had almost forgotten. Its not my area of study but the plastics used slowly dissolve into the bottled beverages and are Estrogen Receptor agonists. It has been proven.

So to edit my previous comment: Glass bottles if possible.

yep if the government gives a shit about our heath why not load up tap water with vitamin A, B, C, D zinc, manganese , potassium etc etc

I don't drink tea, and I've been drinking filtered tap water. I'll stop using toothpaste from now. I tried it this morning and it worked just wonderful to brush without the paste at all.

tfw Quebec City and no water fluoridation, feelsgoodman

Fluoridecucks don't know what they're missing out on. Non-fluoridated water feels and tastes silky smooth.

.t Toronto transplant(probably worst water on earth)

Holy shit this might be the most retarded thing I have read all day, and I've been browsing Sup Forums and /x/ for about 6 hours.

Do you type this shit with a straight face? Or are you giggling away the whole time?

Holy shit it is true, I always believed plastic does not react with drinking liquids and foods at all.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3222987/

I have been studying this subject for years. I have been using myself as a literal Fluoride Guinea Pig. In double blind tests administered by a companion, I was able to tell fluoridated water from nonfluoridated water 5/5 times based on the physical sensation of one's melatonin gland being almost literally clogged with calcium fluoride for a time afterwards. Temporary exposure to a single glass only takes the body about 48hrs to rid its self of though so I have been able to repeat this test with the same result. Because the gland recieves the most profuse blood flow of any gland in the human body, when it is affected by fluoride, blood is diverted around it and with time you can seriously learn to recognise the sensation. And it isn't a nice sensation.

I want to avoid using toothpaste, but I also want to avoid have rotten teeth. Toothpaste without flouride in it is useless

Wat do?

Hey dude I recently came back from a trip to your country, and in comparison to Ottawa, Niagara Falls, and a couple other smaller cities, Toronto tap water tasted the best for me. I couldn't smell chlorine at all. Trust me it is at least not the worst in the world, by far.

Did our ancestors had rotten teeth by young age? No. Did they even brush their teeth? No. You can brush them with the toothbrush only. The solution is to not eat food high on sugar, or not eat them often. Do not exposure your teeth to constant supply of sugars and you'll be perfectly fine. Don't drink soda, don't eat candy bars.

They care more about forcing us to stop creating carbon emission than they care about the natural rivers, lakes, oceans, and water tables.

They build giant mansions all over the world that they fly to in private jets and produce more carbon emissions than entire population combined.

They contaminate the water with Fluorines that are highly toxic to all known life, while telling us it helps our teeth.

It does help your teeth, mostly when you are 11-12yrs old. After that only slightly slows cavity development. You don't need to drink fluoride for this.

This

I'm currently using Euthymol toothpaste which is just natural antiseptics to keep the mouth clean (no fluoride) and my teeth are stronger and cleaner than they ever where before. What fluoride does is coats the outer layer of the teeth and created Fluorodentine. This is much more brittle than regular dentine and means that teeth can crack, chip and shatter far more easily as a result.

youtube.com/watch?v=O2rO84W9yto

I got my infowars non-fluoride toothpaste on autoship

>Toothpaste without flouride in it is useless

Says who?

What do rich people drink then?

I also stumbled on the mention of chewing gum while browsing the information on the topic. What can you say? I'll easily avoid gum no problem, just want to make sure.

>A recently-published Harvard University meta-analysis funded by the National Institutes of Health (NIH) has concluded that children who live in areas with highly fluoridated water have “significantly lower” IQ scores than those who live in low fluoride areas.

huffingtonpost.com/dr-mercola/fluoride_b_2479833.html

Don't drink tea either.

good work, anons. endocrine system in general is a target. interesting to note what happens when you combine this garbage in the body with Aluminum.

"Fluoride combines with aluminum to form aluminum fluoride, which is then absorbed by the body where it eventually combines with oxygen to form aluminum oxide or alumina. Alumina is the compound of aluminum that is found in the brains of Alzheimer's disease. Fluorine attaches to aluminum and influences its absorption."

Clean water.

No one is saying you are bad or stupid for drinking water. What we are doing is revealing this scam. The truth will set us free.

The rich probably drink it too, it about knowing that it is bad for you that you can make the change to filter the water, and to publicly protest at your local level to stop contaminating the water with it.

Thank you, very educational.

Effect of duration of fluoride exposure on the reproductive system in male rabbits
>Fluorosis has become an endemic problem worldwide. Fluoride has its effect on various organs, including the reproductive system, although there are controversial reports over it. Thus, the present study was designed to study the effect of sodium fluoride (NaF) exposure for different durations.
>30 healthy rabbits were divided into three equal groups. Group I was fed on a standard diet for 30 days, Group II was fed on sodium fluoride (20 mg/kg body weight) for 30 days and Group III was fed on sodium fluoride (20 mg/kg body weight) for 60 days. Sperm count, motility, progressive motility and weight of testis and epididymis were measured and compared with the control group.
>We observed that in the group exposed to NaF for 30 days (Group II), there was a significant decrease in all the parameters except the testicular weight and in the group on exposure of 60 days (Group III), there was a significant decrease in all the parameters when compared with the control group (Group I). On applying the Tukey post-hoc test between Groups II and III, we observed that there was a significant decrease in the sperm count while the other parameters showed a non-significant decrease. Testicular histology was confirmatory for the above findings.
>The present study demonstrates that fluoride hampers the reproductive functions of male rabbits and is proportional to the duration of fluoride exposure.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3017333/

Clear water is what? Where do I get it? No seriously, knowledge is not enough. I want to drink something non-poisonous starting right now.

I just wish they would quit dumping fucking chemicals in the drinking water saying its for teeth. The aluminum industry pushed this to dump there byproducts for free and now we pay China for this poison.

I also practice nofap, and deny women my essence. This at least helps with the situation with poisonous water.

Where do I find or how do I get fluoride free water ??? Excluding expensive and complicated filtration devices.

lots of ways, but I personally use the clearly filtered pitcher. It is simple if you do it yourself. If you had to filter water for more than 2 people everyday then you would need something bigger.

clearlyfiltered.com/

The tests aren't perfect, but you can't get perfect water no matter where you are.

clearlyfiltered.com/pages/test-results

I like that they use coconut hulls for their carbon filters

Order water I suppose. I'm not familiar with how available clean chemical free water is in Russia.

natural spring water is flouride free it isn't that hard

What about distilled water?

The pineal gland basically just makes Melatonin.

Distilled is best but then you remove everything, even the good minerals. It also takes a lot of energy to make steam.

Interesting, you know that melatonin is a growth hormone right? No wonder me and all my friends ate around 5 feet tall.

Switch to a good quality water filter for a few months and feel the difference. Don't believe they add shit to water that's not good for you? How about all that salt, sugar and in some countries HFCS they add to food?

literally says ITT Russia banned flouride from its tap water

>melatonin is a growth hormone
No, it isn't.

If you live in Russia, chances are that your tap water has no added fluoride and only less than 0.4ppm (as discussed above) which is the threshold for what humans can tolerate and still have a functioning endocrine system. As 0.25ppm is the average for lake/ other surface waters that we have been drinking for millenia, we can tolerate anything up to around 0.3ppm without consequence. The government claim that the 'optimal' level of fluoride is at least 1ppm, this is more than 3x the threshold for human tolerance and thus it physically goes in faster than your body can rid its self of it and starts clogging up various parts of the brain but namely the Melatonin producing gland (Pineal) and the Cerebrospinal-fluid producing area of the brain.

If you leave your tap water in a glass for a few hours, or better yet stir it continuously creating bubbles, the chlorine content should evaporate and you will have almost 100% safe drinking water. Provided you don't live in an artificially fluoridated area.

>pineal gland

how do we reverse the calcification of pineal gland? any exp on some herbal teas etc?

Well, it is related somehow. I'm not a scientist bro

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8370132

mineral water , borjormi and shiet

i already use pic rel to purify the water...

I am. Melatonin doesn't cause growth, sleep in general does because Ghrelin—a growth hormone—causes sleepiness, partially by releasing Melatonin.
Flouride didn't make you a manlet.

Not sure, but I think it would be similar to a thyroid detox. Iodinine, selenium, and LOTS of vitamin E, curcumin, etc...

and of course clean water

I'm gonna get minerals from food, am I?

Ignore my flag.

Sure but distilled water will suck minerals out of your body making you feel sick. Then you have to add minerals back to water so it hydrates you properly. Something like this:

vitaminshoppe.com/p/trace-mineral-8-fl-oz/vs-2291

I wouldn't be surprised if they added fluoride to that product though

I'm nutritionist, and I can say vitamin E is among the hardest to come by. The best source would be sunflower seeds and almonds.

I put wheat germ oil in my oatmeal, along with a little tumeric spice

great thread

The body is perfectly capable of calcification reversal if given enough time to rid its self of the fluorine compounds without interference. Stay away from anything produced by the tea pant and obviously any water that has a concentration of above 0.3ppm fluoride and you should be fine in about five months you will notice a sense of calm and as blood is redirected back into the gland again you will notice a mild change in perception/ a reduction in anxiety.

The ones that prevent people detoxing and often get in the way are Tea and Fish as they both have a high fluorine content. Fish is borderline but occasionally it is fine.

Warning: If you ingest something fluoridated after decalcification it can be painful and cause a rather sudden mood swing. I did this by accident more than once and it was literally like going through the worst part of puberty again for three days. I didn't even realise what it was at first until I traced the fact that I had some orange drink made in a fluoridated part of my country.

and is there a way to remove fluoride from water ?
i am using simple filters for my tap water (daf)

But desu it is all worth it for a dramatic reduction in anxiety, a feeling that after sleep you have really healed and the fact that calmness and clarity of thought come an awful lot easier after the process. Less autistic screeching, more carefully considered thought. Notice how the concept of the aggresive, hypersexual, spotted and generally unhappy teenager didn't start until the 50s... Forcing people through painful transitions into fluoridation that started with toothpaste at that time and it usually hit at about 11-12 years of age.

Luckily you were able to interpret these feelings correctly

how about eating enough minerals with your FOOD ?

>I want to avoid using toothpaste, but I also want to avoid have rotten teeth.

that will provide your minerals, but if you sweat or work out and drink pure distilled water it will make you feel sick

????
TL:DL ??

>drink distillate water
>supply your body with minerals from healthy food
>feel sick
???
why it this always burger flag ?

>sodium explodes in contact with air
>sodium is in most of our food
why hasnt someone done something about this evil poison

what wikipedia says, you will reduce electrolytes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Distilled_water

The World Health Organization investigated the health effects of demineralized water in 1980, and its experiments in humans found that demineralized water increased diuresis and the elimination of electrolytes, with decreased serum potassium concentration.

Toothpastes without fluoride exist

>WHO
>not NWO shills
pls

Why is there never a distinction between sodium fluoride and calcium fluoride? Can someone explain why it's always just "fluoride" and are the 2 as bad as eachother?

infowarsstore.com/super-blue-fluoride-free-toothpaste.html

So reverse osmosis is the only water filtration method the average person can use to remove fluoride, but it's dangerous over the long term because of lack of minerals in the water. Bottled spring water is dangerous because of the chemicals leeching off the water. So what do??

T. Alex Jones

take supplement or eat healthy food.

Yes. Calcium fluoride is the inevitable compound that blocks the function of endocrine glands. Sodium fluoride is highly reactive and, in the body, eventually bonds to calcium to become calcium fluoride. The fact that sodium fluoride is already extremely reactive means that it is more aggressive once ingested but, generally speaking, as far as endocrine disruption goes. Fluoride=Fluorine=Sodium Fluoride, all that matters is that F- ion or F compound because it will inevitably react within the body to become calcium fluoride.

I think you bait too hard.

I use this

au.iherb.com/pr/Now-Foods-Solutions-Xyli-White-Toothpaste-Gel-with-Baking-Soda-Fluoride-Free-Platinum-Mint-6-4-oz-181-g/11465

Has all the detrimental shit out of it (Phthalates, Fluoride, Parabens etc.) and tastes pretty good. After using it for a while, you can literally feel the fluoride on your mouth when you switch back, kinda fucked..

I know exactly what you mean. Another thing to notice is the fact that when using nonfluoridated toothpaste, there are no more rocky deposits left around your sink and on your toothbrush. No more weird blue/white chalky stains on the tap. That is literally the compound/ calcium fluoride rock that inhibits your endocrine system

berkeywater.com/big-berkey-system-2-25-gal/
This with the fluoride filters.

well, to me fluoride toothpaste is ok once in a while. but why drink it or contaminate water supply that will leak into rivers and lakes? Just fucking wreckless.

Everyone in the process of reading this thread please play this Boards of Canada track as thematic background music.

youtu.be/RLUgRaApCLg

I genuinely love all of you.

So this fuck is simply doing this for his business.

>The body is perfectly capable of calcification reversal if given enough time to rid its self of the fluorine compounds without interference. Stay away from anything produced by the tea pant and obviously any water that has a concentration of above 0.3ppm fluoride and you should be fine in about five months

THANKS!

do you have any comprehensive guidelines, any site to visit with lists of what to avoid?

>and is there a way to remove fluoride from water ?
>i am using simple filters for my tap water (daf)

I do the same thing, Idk is it enough?

>vitamin E

buy an electrolite mix in a bodybuilding store, it usually has a powder vitamine mix with vit E in it.

>wreckless

I think you mean wreckful.

Spring water, the blood of children that have been tortured and raped to bring out the appropriate adrenaline and hormones.
Standard fountain of youth shit.

Sup Forums is going full retard yet again.

Calcification happens in your entire body, not just your pineal gland. Calcium gets absorbed improperly and builds up in your cells, causing stiffness as you age.Your body is the problem, not the calcium you consume. Same should apply to flouride.

Our talk water is pretty good. No fluoride and chlorine.