Something is lacking

I've only been browsing pol for a few weeks, but I've already noticed that, while there is a lot of complaining, there is a severe lack of strategizing when it comes to combating the social justice, feminist, prog left.

Mockery, satire and ridicule are our best weapons, and there are multiple forms this can take.

I think that more ideas for media content should be submitted so that users can take them and run with them, slowly saturating the msm with the most devious clickbait imaginable.

I dunno/

Other urls found in this thread:

angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>a few weeks
pls stfu and lurk for a little ur embarrasing

why fight something that is self defeating?

With the speed at which things get posted here, a few weeks is more than enough time to work out percentages.

Fuck off shitstain.

the sjw left is not self defeating. its malignant.

intersectionality is poison for the mind

just add in everything into groups that grow tinier and tinier, like excluding people based on their height/weight/ear size/how they smell/what they listen to/how many cats they have

IT KEEPS GOING

intersectionality is division.

tell me your opinion on jews op

>severe lack of strategizing

op it’s called lazyness and all the oldfags that actually do something all went to e i g h t chan

Its almost like this board is not one person.
>CONFORM
No.

Easy. No federally guaranteed student loans.

Judaism is a crock of shit. Though I am less worried about jews as I am of Muslims. and this comes from a man with ME ancestry.

im aware that they hold a lot of power in banking and media, but i do not buy into the jewish conspiracy theories promoted on pol, that they're poisoning our water supply for instance.

>combating the social justice, feminist, prog left.
This isn't your Sargon of Akkad sub-reddit.
People couldn't give a single fuck about fucking SJWs and retarded feminists. Everyone hates those retards.
The people who are worth fighting are kikes who fund all that shit, like George Soros. People who give money to BLM, Femen, liberals in general, they are the enemy. The feminists and SJWs are just brainwashed losers. They're shock troops and an easy scapegoat that can be used to make retards like you run in circles criticizing some irrelevant youtube feminists as the people who pay them get to import millions of niggers into your country.

I think people stopped caring about ''muh SJW'' somewhere around the time when Germany became less than 70% white after importing millions of ''refugees'' aka welfare leeches and ISIS soldiers.

not asking you to conform, just encouraging more brainstorming for those that have the energy to

Fuck off, newfaggot.

lurk for at least 6 months, you don't know shit faggot

ok.

but what does judaism or jewish identity have to do with the fact that soros and his fellows are behind this?

im genuinely curious.

>what does judaism or jewish identity have to do with the fact that soros and his fellows are behind this

You're a fucking idiot.
What conspiracy theory are you even talking about, you absolute retard? Who is saying that jews are poisoning the water supply? The water supply is getting poisoned by birth control pills, which is not intentional. What is intentional is the fluoride in water, which is extremely harmful, but who the fuck is saying that jews are doing it?
Do you not believe the fact that there is fluoride and estrogens in the water supply of many western countries? Or do you just not believe the strawman that jews are responsible for it?

angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf

You're fucking brainwashed. You read what I wrote and you got triggered by me calling George Soros a kike. George Soros is a kike. I didn't say judaism or ''jewish identity'' had anything to do with anything. I just called George Soros a kike, but you see the word ''kike'' and your first instinct is do some kind of a virtue signaling thing where you have to go ''woah woah buddy, calm down, don't mention the jews'' while telling everyone how much you do not believe in ''jewish conspiracies.''

You've been trained to react to any mention of jews with this dumb shit. Re-read what I wrote, retard. I just called George Soros a kike, which he is.

Im not denying that there are trance amounts of oestrogen in tap water, but i dont know the quantity, and i certainly dont know that jews are behind this.

it could be just the result of human stupidity rather than a master plan carried out by kikes.

That is literally what I just said, you retarded faggot. You didn't read what I posted.

call them what the hell you want dude, kikes, jews, whatever, just as long as we're talking about the same thing.

How the fuck would you even know that we are talking about the same thing. You are trying to make some kind of a statement about the state of Sup Forums, about what people are posting, yet you can't even be bothered to read the posts you are replying to.
There is zero reason to believe you read anything posted on Sup Forums past the first sentence. How the fuck would you know what is and what isn't talked about on Sup Forums?
If you think people on Sup Forums believe jews are ''poisoning water'', you have no clue what people even talk about or believe in on Sup Forums. You don't even have a basic understanding of why people hate jews, what they are blamed for and why.
Why are you here and not on some Sargon of Akkad sub-reddit?

>I've only been browsing pol for a few weeks

lurk more. fucking newfaggots come here and think they know everything

Jewish shills come here and post such kooky conspiracies to muddy the water and conflate discussion of their actual actions with crazy stories.

also lurk moar

I am pretty sure it's just something he pulled out of his ass though.
He is conflating the poor quality of city tap water with jew hate. There is no denying that western city tap water is full of estrogens and fluoride, but you just add the strawman of ''da joos'' being responsible and it becomes something retards like him can simply dismiss it by going ''uh.. I don't know if jews did it though, I win the argument now :)''

This place is chaos, it works because it is chaotic, faggots like you that think we should "organize" or "congregate" or whatever the fuck don't belong here

> there is a severe lack of strategizing
Yes, yes there is. That is the strength of Sup Forums. If you had a strategy, counter strategies could be developed and implemented. That is a weakness. Chaos is lack of strategy. Chaos is all around you, the randomness of existence. You can prepare to meet chaos, but you cannot overcome it. Contributors to Sup Forums are as wide a spectrum of humanity and its viewpoints as is possible to attain. Minds across the globe examining facts and thoughts from unimaginable angles, the unbridled power of the hive mind. Chaos reigns. And we're here for the lulz.

You sound like a anrquik nigger dat cam frem de Irak. Fok offf!!

>Image that is constantly reposted by shitlib publications, and nothing else

It seems like you tried for a very, very wide version of "Controlling discussion/context/output" in this cute little subversion attempt, but you'll have to do a lot better.

Despite what you'll believe regardless of evidence, we aren't retards.

youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g
At least study how you've been subverted in your life before you try and subvert others.

Can i be class-fluid? at the beginning of the month i smack people with a wad of cash and at the end of it, i get smacked by my employer smacking me with a cane and yelling at me for not being in the coal mines.

Ok let me explain
Imagine a massive room full of chimps throwing their fecal matter at each other all day and all night.
It never stops.
Until little bonobo creeps into the room and starts throwing its shit about.
Suddenly all the chimps stop with the shit flinging olympics and all the chimps turn to face the bonobo.
Bonobo thinks 'oh fug' and tries to throw twice as much shit as before but the chimps circle closer so bonobo throws thrice as much shit but it doesn't deter the chimps.they fall on the poor bonobo and tear it limb from limb and then immediately after return to their natural state of shit flinging.
Two or three handfuls of shit later and the chimps have forgot about the bonobo.
This is what you want to organise.
Good luck user.

I tell ya every time we organized, Sup Forums ended up in the news.

and i'm going to tell you right now OP, that we aren't going to organize for things like SOCIAL JUSTICE or the PROGRESSIVE LEFT.

You are out of your fucking mind, if you think we are going to further marxism.

>I've only been browsing pol for a few weeks, but I've already noticed that
>browsing pol for a few weeks
Here's your fallacy, faggot. You can know exactly fuck all about Sup Forums after merely few weeks.
Don't waste any more digits on your faggoty posts until you grow up.