>people search does not yield a Stephen Paddock
>Eric and Stephen Paddock are identical

sauce: Miles Mathis

Other urls found in this thread:

intelius.com/people-search/Eric-Paddock
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Facial comparison

bump

>That would explain why Josh found that if you do a people search on Stephen Paddock of Mesquite, NV, you get pictures of a guy who looks nothing like either brother. See the first link above. It also explains why if you search on Stephen Craig Paddock of Nevada, age 64, at Intelius.com, you find Stephen has no brother named Eric. His only relatives are given as Peggy and Bruce. And if you search the same site for Eric Paddock of Nevada, age 57, you do find one, but he isn't related to any of these people.

>Two mainstream photos tagged as Stephen Paddock, the first from CBSnews, the second from ABCnews. What to notice in the first one: crooked mouth, tending to go up on your left. Nose also slopes to your left. What to notice in second one: small mole on cheek to your right. You have to look closely, since it is not dark or raised, but it is right in the middle of the cheek.

>That is from the Las Vegas Review-Journal, and as you see from the subtext, it is tagged Eric Paddock. Let's see: crooked mouth raising to your left, check; nose sloping to your left, check; faint mole middle of cheek to your right, check. Also note the dent between his eyebrows, closer to the eyebrow to your right. We see the same thing on Stephen Paddock. Even identical twins wouldn't have moles in the same place like this. We simply have the same guy playing both parts. He didn't even bother to shave cleanly or cut his hair differently. This is how much they respect your ability to read faces.

I should have posted boobs. Seriously you fucking autists, get the fuck in here!!

Bump

Bump

>Harvey and the hollywood shit is just a distraction to cover up this botched psyop and get the goyim to stop asking questions
Wew.

All these crazy theories when it's plain and clear there are two brothers: Lee Paddock and Harvey Paddock. One is a Hungarian extraction Russian speaker, the other a mob-connected family member from the South with extremist sympathies.

Whoops.

I mean, it's obvious there are two brothers, Ryan and Adam. Ryan went to live with their father Peter Paddock after the divorce. Adam stayed with their mother who kept taking holidays to the Hamptons way above her pay grade. Interestingly she also has an identical twin who belonged to the same mother's gaming group as her. Her "twin" is called Nancy Hadad. Married to Peter Hadad.

Whoops.

I meant to say, it's obvious there are two brothers, twins, both of whom are contract assassins for Fidel Castro.

No I actually meant

different noses, different people

Bump, somebody just disprove it, cuz I can't.
They doesn't seem to be one person, desu. But I can see potential in this narrative

Campos was la raza not antifa

Dollars to donuts.
you cross reference Paddocks fingerprints from his passport.
which no doubt he had since he went and wired money to the Philippines

cross reference those with the prints found on the firearms on the scene and the finger prints of the dead body

dollars to donuts

none of them will match up.

>brothers look very similar
How could this happen?

Hooooooooly shiet

bump

This is f*cking stupid. Why would they use the same actor to pose for pictures and as his own brother when they have so many human resources to waste?

Audacity. / calculating on stupidity.
They also routinely accuse people of what they themselves are doing.
And it works

More than similar. IDENTICAL.
They even have a mole in the same place in their faces. This would even be unlikely if they were identical twins.

Lazy shill.

Bump. I tried mentioning this before but I got called a shill.

Yes, super frustrating. This guy clearly faked his death and they are doing it all out in the open under the cover of audacity. A better cover than people even begin to realize.

Bump

They recycled part of the Sandy Hook, Boston marathon and Ariana Grande scripts. With predictive programming from Marylin Manson.

Then you have a normie-tier 6/10 facial recognition. Something that is counted on. Besides: Eric Paddock now governs Stephen Paddocks estates.

Worst investigation skills ever, Sad.

There is definitely a Stephen Paddock, I have plenty of information on him.

Knock it off shill.

Hate to thwart a potential comp here's a pic of Stephen and a Eric together - seems legit - but who the fuck knows anymore
Another wtf - as if we don't already have enough of those. Seems Bruce the criminal and Eric are only 5 months apart?! Adapted? Different mom? maybe Bruce and Eric are the same person too? Bruce BD 10/1/59, Eric 3/29/60.... Eric does seem like his gestation was a bit lacking DESU

In this thread: face-blind autists.

>People sharing 50% of their genome look similar.

Wait, what?

They just keep doing the same thing and expecting a different result. People who are mindfucked in this way do that. It's like they're programmed or something.

Nope. This won't work either. Try again. (Maybe y'all need new bosses because the ones you have keep coming up with the same stale, worn out ideas and telling you they're new.)

Something is fishy here indeed. Since a people search is only listing a bruce and a peggy as realitves.

Fuck off.
I already replied to you in the other thread, german user, FUCK OFF.
THIS IS LEDDIT TIER SHIT

>sauce: Miles Mathis
Too retarded; didn't read

intelius.com/people-search/Eric-Paddock

21 Eric Paddocks, neither of them related to a bruce or a stephen.

Dude has no eye brows

Would explain why no surveilance footage released.

>but who the fuck knows anymore
Yeah, who the fucks knows anymore when you are comparing fantasy to facts.