Explanation for feminism

given that she was exposed to this kind of bullshit, potentially from a very early age.

is it kind of understandable that she see's the evils of the patriarchy everywhere?

I was thinking the same thing. All hollywood actresses have been raped. Im not surprised they see the world the way they do.

Can this issue be solved with more rape?

and then they scream about the patriarchy. which is believed by the vast majority of women who dont have anything to complain about and suddenly we have a society that views men as inherently bad and women as victims with no real evidence.

take Ashley Judd... she read some ridiculous poem about menstrual blood at the women march if however, she was constantly in a world where people tried to rape her...

we do need to boycott the existing hollywood structure. its fucking up everything

the Jew takes the honey, the man who smiles as he opens the door for her gets the sting.

Hollywood structure?
Just say Jews.

If you talk to regular women they are aware of how their idols complain about rape but most of them have no experience of it themselves. They enjoy the company of men.

So let me get this right, this fucking twat will take to twitter when the next weekly terror attack takes place and says "not all Muslims" but because she's been letting fat greasy kikes fuck her for money, all men are pigs.

Fuck this cunt

dont be so cognitively lazy
what % of the Jewish population are in Hollywood .. was bill cosby a jew?

it seems more likely that the personalities that industry attracts, combined with a strict hierarchical system and a never-ending supply of the world's most desperate and beautiful women has created a rape culture....

its different in the states. iv spent time in Ireland, women there are more independent minded.

in the states and Canada there are a lot more drones

i never mentioned islam?

>Anglo-Teutonic
Handsome!

More CEOs are Jewish than male?

Well duh.

we cannot rule out possibilities

You're Implying that their rampant feminism is based in their experiences with being fucked by kikes, yet not all men aren't like that.

Yet they are allowed to lecture the masses on rising islamaphobia. It's hypocritical bullshit and I dont care about these rich cunts

Sex roles are subtly different here.

No,shes just a dirty cunt,if she ever really felt anything from those pigs she would be crying against the juden and not against men

She's a willing whore projecting guilt on all men for the actions of a jew pervert who she wouldn't confront cause muh shekels. No one forced her to stay in the biz, unless these performers are abused as kids, I have minimal sympathy.

>still want as many hollywood jews destroyed tho

feminist are feminist because most have had bad experiences with men.
The ones who advocate against men are simply projecting. They didn't have the courage to stand up to the man who abused them so instead they advocate for women's rights. In a way doing things like this makes them feel like they are standing up for themselves.

anyone tweet this at her and ask if she got the Weinstein special too?

That photo turns me on. She was actually cute before feminism made her angry and ugly.

Is it true Harvey spitroasted her with another rich Jew?

again, i never mentioned islam, of course they should educate themselves on that before mouthing off

i just mean that its understandable that they hate men and that this bleeds into culture generally.

i think its just the irish education system is better.

Yes, it's true.

> feminism

Pic related

It is true. F. She had a good run.

Congratulations, youve figured out the reason women become feminists. They let their asses get used when they are young and then turn to feminism to make themselves feel better, or justify their behaviour.

Feminism is a bioweapon. Remember this, Anon5 is correct about it.

Feminists are traumatized women with PTSD, usually from Jewish men raping them. Once you understand that, nothing you hear from women will suprise you. Ultimate blame lies with all of you for failing to protect your women’s honor.

This is why prominent leftists always accuse the plebs of the stuff they are doing themselves, they think it's normal. All the drugs and career prostitution, they think it's like that down the supermarket.or on the buses.

With Harvey Weinstein's level of media influence as a baseline we can assume that there is no way all of these actresses would be femenists without the permission of holywood elites.

So it seems more likely that while most hollywood actresses are coerced or perhaps even willingly trade sex in exchange for roles that the whole femenist thing is really just a tool to feminise men thus reducing competition.