Explain to me why race mixing is bad without using pseudo-science or stormfaggotry

Explain to me why race mixing is bad without using pseudo-science or stormfaggotry

Anyone?

Because the offsprings will be retarded.

Offspring will be subjected to health complications, will be the average of both races and will be culturally confused and rootless.

wrong

>science that I don't like is pseudoscience

Statistically higher rates of mental illnesses. Can't get bone marrow transplants.

results in the genocide of both races if race-mixing becomes the accepted norm

BAsed english tracher

Does this look unhealthy to you?
Elaborate. How is it genocide? They keep both white and yellow features

Asian/white racemixing creates either supreme gentlemen or cute girls, so it's a fifty-fifty.
Bl*ck/anything mixing, on the other hand, is just a mistake.

Haha but mate; any offspring from OP will be retarded.

>SAGE shill threads.

counter

Webm related. Imagine how much more beautiful she would be if she was 100% White

PAY THE TOLL
PAY THE TOLL

>cute girls
This "hapas are OK if they are girls" kosher meme needs to die. Most of them are huge whores. If they are not, then they are "supreme ladies".

As a general rule, the males and females of a race are the same.

If you have to ask, you'll never know

What happens if a white man has a kid with a black woman? You get a mixed kid. And if that mixed kid has a kid with a Mexican you get even more mixture. Until finally there is no one race but a mixture of several races. This may seem interesting at first when when the world is full of these mixed raced people they will also continue mixing until finally...they create a new ethnicity through a false act of evolution (racemixing). This ethnicity will have a low IQ and will be easy to manipulate and control.
>pic related
their words not mine

An anti-white hapa. Figures.

Chin too pointy.

gotta stop these jews m8