ANNIHILATE SERBIA?

This sicko Serbs still trying to steal land from Croatia and Bosnia, yet when they lose ‘their’ land they start throwing a fit I call on all ethnic balkans to express your opinion. Should we gang bang Serbia once and for all?

Serbs are pretty shit,they are always mad. Thats why they work in slovakia cause nothing to do on great serbia.

>that Slovenia

>Croatia and Bosnia

Land that was never theirs in the first place, consider 300 suicides

Just go Yugoslavia again. Sure worked better than the shit today.

>I can't into đ
Dijasporafag detected

I am Greek.

Ultimately, Serbia is the only yugoslav country that ever pulled off anything noteworthy on its own, Republika Srpska and Kosovo should be theirs at minimum. Personally pan-yugoslavist though

We all know the Serb diaspora is stronk in Germany

Feel free to try

Albanian, posts under UN or EU flag all the time.

Why is the Slovak white? This comic is fake news.

Yeah you’ll sure win just like last time you won a wa-
Oh sorry..

You can try if you want, don’t cry when we Genoicide you and you play the victim again,

And bice bait thread

whos the whitest in the balkans

asking for an anthropologist

t. Albanian who lost his first fight to a Serb

Serbs

And then there are Croatians

I mean sure, there are some dark Serbs about there, either from dinaric or Turkish blood but fuck me Croatians are hypocrites

t. Vojvodinian masterace on

yea,we lost to Usa,your point?

>yes goy, hehe Serbs are rape babies

>Croats are aryan german masterac-

Lmao

serbs are pretty good at killing disgusting muslims.

K O S O V O
based usa best friend helped us get clay

No problem bud

Come at us faggots.

Hahaha you Serbs get out of our country. We don’t want anouther armed rebellion.

No way. You may be able to pick out pictures of white looking serbs and dark croats, but on average the croats are the most white Slavic race.

THIS IS WHY CROATIA MUST INVADE SERBIA AND BECOME STRONKER THAN THE DISGUSTING RUSSIANS

Muslims, Americans and ((((NATO)))) need to get out of europe

SRBE NA VRBE
OLUJA 95 BEST DAY OF MY LIFE

>assblasted croat that got BTFO'd into diaspora.
Fuck outta the isles slavshit

Fuck off potato nigger this isn't your fight

>t.Islamic state fag thinks he's Europen

Man Albaians just post about Serbs, Skanderbeg (at least half Serbian), or some retarded Clinton/Bush/Zionist love sentiment, it's pretty fucking annoying man......meme flags ruined this board

;)

everything on the balkans that is east of bulgaria deserves a nuke tbqh

Ok albania whatever you say.

>nebeski narod

fuck off muslim

>Franjo Tudman
Literally kike, like Tito
#notmypresidnet

In that case, what's stopping you? Go and attack us or Republika Srpska.

Which Balkan country is white that I should siupport?

>everything on the balkans that is east of bulgaria

there is nothing east of bulgaria but the black see you utter twat

>b-b-but we wuz alexander and sheeeeit

We will fuck you up, we will start with Republic of Shit stain

>cela planeta srpska vala

Serbs and Croats, see pic

Had NATO not intervened serbia would have easily won.

Stay out of this Bulgar

and Boogars lol

Only Serbia and Greece.

and Greeks

>Which Balkan country is white
basically all of them

>that I should siupport?
Support the Christian ones

exactly

I am OK with Serbs as long as they support these guys and don't start with their autistic ideas of Greater Serbia.Also a reminder that Chetniks are degenerates.

if you're a muslim, kill yourself

why chetniks are degenerates

>I LOVE THESE THREADS

because he's a muslim and Cetniks are Serbian nationalists, also he's afraid of white men with beards that aren't imams.....fuck muslims lol

Serbia also tried to steal Slovenia.

Zagreb je daleko, Sarajevo jos dalje pa vam SRBIN pozdrav po granati salje.
O V O
V
O

October's Very Own?

Notice the further away from nordic countries you get, the crazier things become? But never mind those crazy wypipo always fucking dogs amiright?

They give the serbs a bad reputation.
Just look how they dress and behave.

That picture is nice and all, but there is one major flaw. The south slavs enjoy fighting. They should all have a smile on their faces.

Bitch you don't know shit,fuck outta this thread leaf
Also if you hate muslims so much why does your Prime Minister keep importing them

>tfw no slavic qt gf

answer the question, are you a muslim? also thats because our Prime Minister is a globalist puppet retard, are you new to this site?

Nema od toga ništa jarane. De uradite neku glupost ko 91

Nah, Croat
Jasenovac best day of my life.
Where are your based degenerates now?

drinking and having some good time with your friends is not degenerate.
Also they dont dress like sluts lmao

What did the leaf mean by this

Bosna je legitimno Hrvatsko tlo.

Those guys look like the bearded old men around here.

Now that you mention it, this town looks like a USSR defector relocation area.

One of my cousins looks exactly like Vladimir Putin too.

I consider myself an agnostic thank you very much

lol they're creeping back in user, 40k Croats to Ireland alone last year.....we're gonna do it Albo style, out breed you in Bosnia and then push into Croatia :)

also dont forget that your "eu standard of living" means shit, you have a higher income but all your prices are higher/in euros, get cucked by germany! when I go to Korcula and Dubrovnik, all the landowners are germans or old croats that will die soon and sell off to some german/westerner....mainlaind croatia, or at the least krajina will be serbian again hahahaha

Možete dobiti pola

>at least hes not an atheist

Nope, you can have from Neum to Mostar, there are no Croatians left in the center of the map.....don't over reach

To be fair if war broke out again i'd probably start shouting TEKBIR

>mfw rural and suburban retards destroyed Yugoslav civilization

Serbs are based. Sage

Balkanigger threads are slide threads. Nobody gives a fuck about your pseudo-countries which only exist on Sup Forums. White people do not live in Balkans, just RoachRape mutants who are the social equivalent of a bug in a urinal, but with moar piss and less urinal since they can't into ceramic.

at least we'd know who to kill then

My man, if you think that's gonna happen then kys. But no, seriously stop having those high hopes. We'll see what will happen.

Who the fuck is we you little bitch

I have Croatian cousins, one works in tourism and the other in the army...their mom is a serb but their dad is a croat and they are fully on the croatian side of the fence so to say....both are continually looking to leave Croatia, even if that means working gradjavina in Canada my man....brain drain affects the entire Ex-Yu but Bosnian Serbs procreate as if God himself told them to

Christians

>
also checked

That would take generations to happen. If Serbs somehow manage to get into Croatian land you know that Croats get into ustase mode. Also not sure how much are you aware but mudslimes are currently 50% of Bosnian population. So if anyone outbreeds the serbs and croats it would be those guys. Shit, they even managed to increase their birthrates. Serbs and Croats are fucked here unless they start making babies myself incuded.

I don't know a lot about balkans and ex-yu..

..but. Serbs seem to be a way more adequate people rathen then Croatians are.

Just one example - they are using latin croatian-made alphabet. While croat nazis get triggered by cyrillic.

It's a simple example.

Also what's a point of croatian independence?

Language?

They are making new meme words to save it, because basically they speak Serbian. Yes, there are dialects which are different, but most languages has them.

Religion? Don't know.

Anyway, the whole situation looks like a end game of small elites.

Yugoslaviya was european yet. Croats basically had no reason to become independent.

Prove me wrong.

1 christian=3 muslims. the amount of inbreeding on their part weakens them after each generation, just look at world consanguineous rates

Serbs, Greeks and Romanians are the only real nations in the Balkans.
Rest are larpers and derivatives.

>bosnian serbs procreate...
If only that was true (gib sauce, PLS prove me wrong!)

Slovenians are too.

That bitting girl @ south is quite adorable. So cute.

No.

Fuck off fag Serbs are taking good care of slovaks in vojvodina.

Serbs = Turks.