Is having a crunchyroll account faggy or cool on this board?

Is having a crunchyroll account faggy or cool on this board?

What do you think?

idk, I don't know everypony on this board :3

cool :3

nah it's cool

you're supporting the anime industry and it makes me feel less bad when I download horriblesubs rips.

If anyone paying for Crunchy stopped doing so, Sup Forums would panic. With few fansubbers left only a small selection of shows would get translated, all of them ridden with maymays. Sup Forums likes to act edgy about CR, but Sup Forums depends on it now.

>mfw people download 1080p horriblesub rips

sure is summer

>implying we won't have a fansubber boom period in about 6 months

>he doesn't

>taking up unnecessary space on your drive for no discernible difference in quality

ya played ya self famalam

It's cool if you know how to pirate and just want to support the anime industry, it's bad if you're just a retard that can't pirate any anime.

Care to explain?

>famalam
Of course a crossboarding faggot wouldn't know that it depends on the resolution the show is mastered in. Fuck off.

screencap this

>not having multiple externals just for that crisp 1080p

Nice try peasant.

not really. fansubbers will return if they're not competing with cr. the reason everyone hates cr is because they are mass marketing anime. with no fansubs left, niche shows can't be translated. its the same reason we hate fakku. fakku can tl wani shit as good as anyone else, but shutting down translators means fewer translations and pandering to the masses.

fansubs are a necessity, getting rid of them and consolidating with cr was a mistake

>crisp 1080p
7/10

>Getting mad
>Fuck off

Alright, I bet the next thing you're gonna say is you're not gonna spoonfeed me, eh, neo-Sup Forums newfag? Listen here bitch nigga I've been on Sup Forums longer than you've probably even been alive, I started coming here back in 1999 back when it was an actually good board. How about you fuck off an leave us oldfags alone

Garbage threads deserve dubs.

Fair enough.

CR threads are advertising and is a bannable offense.
Kindly fuck off.

>saying fuck off

That's literally all you neo-Sup Forumsssholes know how to say lmaoooooo

Heck off.

H*ck off!
And excuse your mild language!