Jojo thread

>pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi

i hate yukako

Gappy makes me happy.

Who has better legs? Reimi or Aya?

Everyone knows best butt goes to Crazy Diamond...

whew~~~

OFFICIAL JOJO GIRL RANKINGS

S+
Lucy Steel, Daiya, Yasuho

S
Kaato, Perla Pucci, Donatella Una

A
Lisa Lisa, Holly Kujo, Tomoko, Aya Tsuji, Sugar Mountain, Nanase Kishibe, Hato

A-
Suzie Q, Kiyomi, Mitsuba, Shinobu, Suzuyu

B
Jolyne, Anne, Mariah, Holy Kira, Kyo Nijimura, HftF Midler, female Anasui

B-
Reimi, Noguchi

C
Erina, Malèna, Mary Joestar, Scarlet, Trish

C-
Rina Higashikata, Miu Miu, Karera, Yukako

D
Hot Pants, Gwess, Hermes, Miraschon

F
Enya, Nena, Shizuka

F-
Foo Fighters

Yasuho makes me happy

7th for youtube pages and weathered holes

hot pants is makes me hot in my pants

>There are people that will not live to see King Crimson animated
>There are people that will never see the anger in his grimace in high QUALITY
>There are people that will die before they know how he works

Dont say that you love me!
Just tell me that you want me!

A beatiful prince makes an appearance in this thread.

TUSK

So next episode is going to be David's first 6 chapter adaption, no?
Curious to see if they can do it without cutting the ever loving shit out of it, or if they hopefully can smartly condense some of the dialogue.

Are you really posting this in every thread alone ? If so i am really impressed.

Even i got softer in my Joushuu crusade.

Why does Joshuu look so off in EoH?

Cinderella isn't really difficult to fit into one episode

>Are you really posting this in every thread alone ?
I fucking bet its doc.

How is Reimi so fuckable in the anime? Is it just the pink hair?

Who can possibly be upset about Cinderella being next? Cinderella being after Quiet Life in the manga completely ruined the hype Kira made.

>Why does Joshuu look so off

Kosaku Kawajiri is actually the serial killer Yoshikage Kira.

Pink hair best hair

The whole point is to show that time is passing and they don't just immediately find him

Will she die next week?

Her voice is also perfect, she is probably the only damsel in distress character done right.

They can cut a bunch in the beginning since it's about looking around town for who sold the button, but beyond that I'm less certain. They did a 6 chapter episode during DIO's World so it's not their first. Hopefully it will be their first good one though.

Doppio for being such a cowardly villain character, he sure was buffed as hell...

Until they immediately find him that is.

That will be solved with an anime-only filler arc written by Araki where Josuke and Okuyasu suspect that their new substitute teacher is Kira in disguise.

It's pretty fucking dialogue heavy, and they've already had to cut lines in dialogue heavy 5 chapter episodes.

I hope you're right, user. 5 chapter episodes have mostly been alright although they feel like they only just barely avoid rushing.

Stands you want to fug

Pic very related

No she dies at the end of SHA, not the week she's introduced.

After searching for a while, yeah

It'd be hot if there was a doujin about Doppio being raped but then he turns into Diavolo and starts raping his attacker instead.

Spice Girl best

>not liking Cinderella
When did Sup Forums get such shit taste?

Spice Girl's wedges make me hard, ironically enough

Aya and Cinderella themselves are cool, I just don't care much for the resolution.

People just want Kira, that's all, we all got cancer from being in these threads, the clock is ticking.

what was Westwood's fucking problem

He was affected by Survivor

I dunno user, fucking a stand that can soften anything might not be a good idea.

Yes, Spice girl is a very close second for me

I would actually like femdom when Dioppio is getting bullied and calls bossu for help

This man speaks for all of us I believe.

He was under the effect of Survivor which makes you very angry. Prisons are also pretty corrupt places and a lot of guards like to vent their own frustrations on prisoners since there's very few repercussions for it. And no one will believe criminals if they come forward about what happened anyway.

unironically think this is an improvement to THEWORLD'S design

Because people want Kira I suppose. Also
Having consecutive Kira arcs without filler episode breaking the pace and hype > Something about it better simulating time passing

>filler
Anime-only pls go

i love Cinderella, i think it's a great element of DiU's atmospheric setting that sets it apart from the other JoJo parts. that's why i'm upset that they're fucking with it

Someone prove to me that they can fit all the remaining chapters within 39 episodes in a way that isn't rushed in comparison to what's aired already and is structured comfortably, because I can't see it happening the way things are headed right now.

A couple of days ago, there was a discussion about which stand user was the dumbest, relative to their stand's power.

I'd like to submit shigechi.

Like, he got outsmarted by Ouyasu. Okuyasu.

Like fuck, if you get outsmarted by Okuyasu you'd honestly have to kill your self.

Also, harvest would be increadibly powerful, if he was smart enough to use it propeprly, e.g. ordering harvest to collect all of someone's organs.

>but muh dio

Dio was arrogant, not dumb.

>but Tamki Damo

Tamki got out smarted, by not knowing the full capabilities of Gappy. He's not dumb, but rather not able to expect the unexpected.

he's a middle schooler

They're cramming cinderella into 1 episode. Wait to see how it goes, it could work if they rework most of the dialogue from the manga, but it's more likely (to me) that they stretch it out and have a second season or release more episodes via OVA

>6 chapters in one episode
I'm honestly expecting a trainwreck next episode. Let's see if David can pull it off.

Anyone have the faux news reports of Josuke and Okuyasu beating up Shigechi?

Yeah, or they could go the way of Kekkai sensen, in that they have a longer final episode.

Which could actualy work, if you ask me (though this is increadibly unlikely)

I like it too. I think it gets overshadowed because it's between two Kira arcs. Cheap Trick probably gets a lot of undeserved hate too because the final fight comes directly after it.

RPS kid Arc I wouldnt mind if this is at least half an episode long, he was as annoying as Emporio.

>hourlong Crazy D is Unbreakable finale

And he did realize that Okuyasu was baiting him, he just didn't think about Stand range. Also, he was pretty friggin smart to get them drunk using Harvest

>tfw it'll be called the invincible crazy diamond instead of crazy diamond is unbreakable

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. It doesn't make sense any other way, unless they massively rush the third cour. Plus the number 39 always seemed weird, having the (4)0th episode be the big finale could be a play on it being part 4.

It's literally the same in nipspeak, they can't fuck this up

STAND

BOOTY

I want to hug Jolyne
I want to kiss Jolyne
I WANT TO MARRY JOLYNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Cinderella one episode
>Quiet Life two episodes
That would be absolutely retarded.

Can someone post the kira in ed webm

>episode starts
>"Three weeks later"
ggez

Only way.

20 - Cinderella (6)
21 - Quiet Life Part 1 (3)
22 - Quiet Life Part 2 / People of Morioh (3)
23 - Sheer Heart Attack Part 1 (6)
24 - Sheer Heart Attack Part 2 (5)
25 - Atom Heart Father / Kira's New Life Part 1 (6)
26 - RPS Kid (6)
27 - Kira's New Life Part 2 / I Am An Alien Part 1 (4)
28 - I Am An Alien Part 2 (3)
29 - Highway Star Part 1 (4)
30- Highway Star Part 2 (4)
31 - Stray Cat (6)
32 - Superfly (6)
33 - Enigma (6)
34 - My Dad is Not My Dad / Cheap Trick Part 1 (4)
35 - Cheap Trick Part 2 / Bites the Dust Part 1 (5)
36 - Bites The Dust Part 2 (5)
37 - Bites The Dust Part 3 / Crazy Diamond Part 1 (6)
38 - Crazy Diamond Part 2 (6)
39 - Crazy Diamond Part 3 / Helping You Remember / Guardian Angel Of Morioh / Golden Hearts (4)

But CInderella is going to be one episode, user.

>SHA 3 episodes
eh

Holy fuck,we're already halfway into DiU? Has it already been 20 fridays?

>6 chapters in half an episode
What the fuck is wrong with you?

It's longer then Brothers chapters.

why the fuck does Quiet Life have to be 2 episodes?

Yeah and Quiet Life plus People of Morioh is also 6 chapters so splitting that into two episodes while Cinderella is 1 would be retarded.

In fact, Cinderella has way more scene transitions than Quiet Life so if it happens, it would be a very poor decision as Quiet Life + Morioh would fit into one episode much more smoothly.

39 isn't weird it's 3 cours, which is pretty standard though less common today because they don't do as many long series.

It doesn't but they're gonna milk it.

>6 episodes of kira's
>I will be able to watch DIU before i end my life.

Its great.

>le 39 episodes maymay

It's been confirmed you fucking tool

1 - Jotaro Kujo Meets Josuke Higashikata (3)
2 - Josuke Meets Angelo (5)
3 - Nijimura Brothers Part (10)
4 - Koichi Hirose's Echoes (5)
5 - Toshikazu Hazamada's Surface (5)
6 - Yukako Yamagishi Is In Love (9)
7 - Let's Eat Italian Food (4)
8 - Red Hot Chili Pepper (8)
9 - Picked Up Something Dangerous (3)
10 - Let's Go To The Mangaka's House (7)
11 - Let's Go Hunting (5)
12 - Rohan Kishibe's Adventure (5)
13 - Shigechi's Harvest (7)
14 - Yukako Yamagishi Wants To Be Like Cinderella (6)
15 - Yoshikage Kira Just Wants A Quiet Life (5)
16 - Sheer Heart Attack (11)
17 - Atom Heart Father / Yoshikage Kira's New Life (7)
18 - RPS Kid Is Coming (6)
19 - I Am An Alien (6)
20 - Highway Star (8)
21 - The Cat Who Loved Kira (6)
22 - Who Wants To Live On A Transmission Tower (6)
23 - Enigma Boy / That's Not My Dad (10)
24 - Cheap Trick (6)
25 - Another One Bites The Dust (10)
26 - Josuke Goes Back in Time (6)
27 - Crazy Diamond Is Unbreakable / I'll Jog Your Memory / The Guardian Angel Of Morioh / Goodbye Morioh; Golden Hearts (9)
28 - Kishibe Rohan OVA 1
29 - Kishibe Rohan OVA 2
30 - Kishibe Rohan OVA 3
31 - Kishibe Rohan OVA 4
32 - Kishibe Rohan OVA 5
33 - Kishibe Rohan OVA 6
34 - Kishibe Rohan OVA 7
35 - Kishibe Rohan OVA 8
36 - Vacation episode
37 - Halloween special
38 - Christmas special
39 - New Years' special

It's been confirmed for a while now user. Or are you one of those fags who thinks we'll get an OVA for the ending or something?

Josuke's neck is so goddamn long.

Why not? Sure, you could possibly make room for something after AHF, but the OP suggests pretty strongly that we're only going as far as AHF. There's nothing indicating that RPS Kid will be crammed into the end of the second cour, and it makes sense to start the third cour with Kosaku Kira's reveal.

It's certainly possible, but having that many 6 chapter episodes doesn't follow the current pacing at all. I'm not sure what logic would lead them to rush things in the final cour when they've been taking things relatively slow and adding in extra scenes in previous episodes.

>Maymay
>Not knowing it's been confirmed that we get 13 BDs with 3 episodes each

>Sheer Heart Attack 2 episodes
Well that's fine I guess

By who? That French website? You mean the one that shouldn't have had that info because the Japanese site didn't even have it?

Where's the beach episode? I need to see Josukes ripped abs and Yukako in a bikini

Vacation episode is beach episode

>Why not?
Ask yourself why Quiet Life really needs to be more than 1 episode. Just think about it for 5 seconds. Or maybe you'd rather have them waste an episode they could use on Sheer Heart Attack?

How many episodes would Stardust Crusaders have if it had Diamond is Unbreakable's pacing?