Christian Hate thread

This Semetic Jewreligion from the desert has NOTHING to do with us Europeans.

It is and always was hostile to the interests of our people.

I hate everyone of you Christians

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=leK2WkAHLYk&feature=youtu.be
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/store/10.1525/aa.1902.4.4.02a00030/asset/aa.1902.4.4.02a00030.pdf;jsessionid=B7F38DD2C8B77DB88AD5BF8B4A65558A.f04t02?v=1&t=j8rcx1mj&s=b4a5cb83d18db41eabfb1b2705b7faf2029a7f1f
khazardnaproject.wordpress.com/2017/06/21/no-levantine-ancestry-for-ashkenazic-jews/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Go back to KC, Sören. Are you banned on Sup Forums and /rvss/ again?

You Germans always have to fuck it up for everyone else don't you?

No Goy!! Jesus was an Aryan god and ordinary bronze-age Jews effortlessly tortured and killed him. Tell all of your white friends how powerful we are.

inshallah brother

>It is and always was hostile to the interests of our people.
Then why did Europe thrive when Christianity was at its peak? Why is Europe dying only when it abandoned Christianity and embraced atheism?

You kraut faggots were no better than niggers before Christendom civilized you

> let you
(((Those pussies))) can't actually accomplish anything until they're allowed.

Because back then germanics were barbarians and us Meds knew how to handle things thanks to our commerce and culture

Because back then germanics were barbarians and us Meds knew how to handle things thanks to our commerce and culture

>flag

kys you fucking roach

fuck off retard

Any serious revival of Christianity could only help Western countries at this point. The people need religion quite literally to resist Jewish tricks. If they have the moral compass that Christianity provides they are far more likely to reject kike schemes. It's for the weak-minded sure, but far better than the alternative.

Heretic scum!

By revival of Christianity do you mean the pope kissing immigrant feet, Muslim prayer rooms in churches, the endorsement of homosexuality. Do we really want this to rise?

no I mean real Christianity, not the false Pope's heresy

fuck off u aint deutsch, kys

May God send the Holy Spirit on you and saves you.

>using that same image from a stupid clickbait tabloid article
You already lost. There's no point in arguing with you if your that stupid. In the original documentary where that's actually from even the creator admitted that this wasn't the likeness of Jesus.

>us Europeans
>our people

Christian church in Germany.

>us Europeans
kys kike
kike worshippers should also rethink their lives though

Christianity = Abrahamic religion
(((ABRAHAMIC))) Religion
Literally worships a fucking jew on a stick
A semetic religion that talks about how the jews are (((Da greatest ally))) and how "GOD" promised them israel.

wow sounds like a ultra cucky religion made to subvert people into willfully bending over for jews.

>B-b-b-b-but christianty is the reason the west did so well
>WRONG
The romans when the romans were pagans their empire was at its strongest point, once they adopted Christianity the empire seemed to free fall into decline..... HMMMMM i wonder why??

This. Christianity is an immune system against hostile propaganda.

youtube.com/watch?v=leK2WkAHLYk&feature=youtu.be

>Christianity is an immune system against hostile propaganda.

Literally the most subverted religion in the world at the moment
>Immune
>Christianity

Do you guys actually believe this shit?

Western Christianity has fallen because the left uses it's doctrines against any church that goes against it. Christianity is a very liberal ideology don't think of the old testament think about the new and how forgiving and accepting Christ is.

Christ's message runs counter to what we want so the church can not rise again to the conservative and expansionist state it was in once.

The public knows Christianity as a left wing ideology given the examples they have been shown of jesus and so look on eastern Christianity as phony as they don't even follow the teachings of their Lord and saviour

friend what do you believe in?

Oh it's another episode of Amerifat basement dwellers telling europans what to do.

Christ is the only reason Judaism and Christianity have separated. Those that accepted him rejected the evil of Jewish culture, those that condemned him were abandoned by god.

Greco-Roman antiquity invented Shariah, Muslims just copy-pasta’ed. You can’t prove me wrong because this is truth.

Western christianity didn't fall.

It's just the protestants. Catholics are still strong in Europe (And yes, even slavs are in this category, our churches are western rite).

>Any serious revival of Christianity could only help Western countries at this point.

Christianity is anti-European in every aspect I can think of. It has been used as a weapon against the European family and sovereignty for centuries now.

> The people need religion quite literally to resist Jewish tricks.

Christianity is just a different form of Judaism

>Those that accepted him rejected the evil of Jewish culture

Nah they just cucked for jews
It was literally a religion made by jews to subvert the romans because they sacked old Israel and kicked the jews out. Thats it. Thats why the roman empire feel after they adopted Christianity. Dont need to play mental gymnastics to understand this one lol

The Christian gospel is immune, the entire message that Lord has brought to us is spread across the entirety of the Holy Bible, He's spread His message across the whole bandwidth to prevent hostile jamming. The fact that the Bible was copied over and over more times than any other book from the day is further proof of its authenticity and reliability

>burgerposting full of bullshit mental gymnastics
>dont need mental gymnastics

Faggot flag, against christians. Big surprise.

>jew on a stick

everything's better on a stick

All of the Apostles and the early Christians were Jews. They saw Jesus as the fulfilment of the Jewish laws and prophecies - that he had come to redeem Judaism and the Jews, not to set up another religion. Christianity was Judaism with the additional belief that God sent his Son to earth. The idea that Gentiles might be followers of Jesus without also becoming Jews would only be controversially considered many years later.

Phony Christians, you can't remain conservative and call yourself Christian anymore.

We all know what Christ did and how your people act in a manner that goes against his message. You can't associate Christianity with the past glorious past of European nations because back then they also cted against the teachings of Christ.

Christianity really was a poster aimed at other nations to show how good we are while we worked against them or robbed them blind

>Cant refute my point
Its true
>Abrahamic religion
>Semitic religion
>Was created by jews
>After the roman empire converted they started to see term oil in there empire
>literally caused the decline of rome
>100% true

You just dont want to acknowledge this fact
so you run back to memes and playing mental gymnastics
>LOL BURGER POSTING
point proven

>flag
>spacing
You have to be more subtle, /r/larp.

Kike flag, shilling for the Jews. Big surprise.

None of what you said is biblical, please read your Bible. Christians are God's chosen people and the heirs to Abraham's promise from God.

I'm ethnically Slavic, grew up in an orthodox church. The "sermons" were short, and fairly benign, but in Sunday school we were basically taught that women should obey men, women should cook, women shouldn't go behind the altar, men should lead, gays are bad, etc.

>downfall of rome
Citation needed. Immigration and unsustainable expantion is what killed Rome. And the Christian Byzantines are the ones that kept it going for 1000 years onwards.
>abrahamic religion
So?
>Semitic religion
Wrong
>created by jews
Take it from an amerifat to say something like that about god's son.
You are an uneducated non-european mongrel that just like any other fat, retarded american will give his life for Israel and Jewish narrative.
Christianity has made the west into the envy of the world. Architecture and culture is unprecedented anywhere else in the world and our morals have helped us advance through the ages.

>f-f-f-fake news
Nah its all true dude
>Oh! Thats not real Christianity!!!
You christ cucks sound exactly like liberals/communists. I wonder why? maybe its because you both follow a subversive path

This. Germans can fuck right off

Christians worship a Jew who believed he had been sent by Yahweh to expeal and destroy and enslave the goyim and establish a Jewish Kingdom of God.

It's the ultimate in "internalized" hate.

It's like if 50 years from now Jews worshipped Hitler as their personal Lord and Savior.

Yeah the behavior patterns that christiantiy produces lead to the down fall of Rome,
>mercy,tolerance, Love thy enemy, ect, ect
being an abrahmic religion is a sure shit sign of were it came from
>Semetic religion
Yes it is a semetic religion is an abrahamic religion you dunce bear

Still saying "amerifat" when you are literally incoherent and wrong in every single post you make. Please stfu and kill yourself. all you can do is meme and its giving me a brain tumor

Like everything Jewish, it's the disease that pretends to be the cure.

>Thats not real Christianity!!!
No, I can actually look at my Bible and see that it says right there that believers in Christ are their heirs, not Christ hating Jews. I actually have an ultimate law that I can look at whenever I want the answer to something.

RULES FOR RADICALS BRAH

It could be said more generally for any religion that promotes modesty, family and duty. If you don't see how a deeply Christian population is a far healthier one than our consumerist, deconstructionist, hedonistic hyper-liberal death spiral then well, you might be retarded.

>Europe thrive when Christianity was at its peak

PROTIP: It didn't, making big buildings or scientific (((progress))) says nothing about the actual value of a civilization.

Peak europe is early rome, ancient germanic tribes and ancient sparta, none of these were christian. Perhaps I can give you Prussia, but its more an exception than the rule.

>I actually have an ultimate law that I can look at whenever I want the answer to something.

Yea sure you can interrupt w/e you want into the question and then apply a speculative passage from the bible and say "AHAH I have my answer!"

Its like having a trashbag roll by your foot and then saying "Ahah the trashbag was a message from god to go this direction, that will lead me to the camp!"

And a good portion of the bible talks about how jews are amazing and that god has promised them a return to the holy land (israel) so let them have it.

Sounds like your god loves jews more than you. Interesting.......

>how can you talk after you see what leaving jesus made to your shitthole cold krauteaters country

He's not "my God", he's everyone's God. And it's actually a fallacy to just say that there are different interpretations of the Bible. There by definition is an absolute truthful version of Christianity, and my view is based on what the Bible teaches. Jesus Christ and the Bible is really clear that being a physical descendant of Abraham's seed and the 12 tribes of Israel, doesn't make you an heir to God's promise -- because Abraham's seed is Jesus Christ, and if we belong to Christ, then we are Abraham's children and heirs according to the promise.

>god has promised them a return to the holy land (israel) so let them have it
In the regeneration, yes.

Not the same people. The semites of old were long skulled.
PHYCAL ANTHROPOLOGY OF THE JEWS. THE CEPHALIC INDEX
>The physical anthropology of the contemporaneous Jews has been one of the most debated questions in anthropology. From the comparatively large number of measurements taken on living subjects, authorities have drawn different conclusions. Some, like Jacobs, Andree, and others, have maintained that the Jews are a pure race, the descendants of the primitive Semites, and almost entirely unmixed with foreign blood, while others have stated that the results of the study of the physical characteristics of the Jews are against this view. They argue that nearly all the contemporaneous peoples known to be of Semitic origin are dolichocephalic, as is the case of the Arabians, the Abyssinians, the Syrians, etc.; while the modern Jews of Europe are mesocephalic or even EXTREMELY brachycephalic.
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/store/10.1525/aa.1902.4.4.02a00030/asset/aa.1902.4.4.02a00030.pdf;jsessionid=B7F38DD2C8B77DB88AD5BF8B4A65558A.f04t02?v=1&t=j8rcx1mj&s=b4a5cb83d18db41eabfb1b2705b7faf2029a7f1f

It's fine we love you

No Levantine ancestry for Ashkenazic Jews
>The results were replicated in a separate analysis. The evidence for the non-Levantine origin of AJs is very strong. Interestingly, these findings also explain the results of previous genetic studies that relied on the similarity between AJs and Palestinians to claim Levantine origins for AJs. This similarity, however, is likely based on the Iranian and Turkish components of Palestinians (about 40%), not the Levantine one that Jews don’t have. The only ones with a full Levantine ancestry (as far as we know) are about half of the Bedouins (far left). Please note, that Semitic DNA from Israel is still missing, however Lebanese Semitic genomes and Egyptian ones were published. These genomes exhibit high similarity to the Levantine genomes used in our study, so we do not expect major surprises when Israelite Semitic data would be published.
>Das et al. 2017 results also emphasize how useless are genetic tests that report “Jewish ancestry,” based of course, on similarity with other Jews, not actual biomarkers (Elhaik 2016). It is baffling that people are willing to pay a lot of money to learn absolutely nothing about themselves. It’s like saying that cats are cats.
khazardnaproject.wordpress.com/2017/06/21/no-levantine-ancestry-for-ashkenazic-jews/

Read Fomenko you faggot OP. Christianity is European

How

Jesus is the truth.

The brainwash is strong in this one.
Respect the sacrifice of your ancestors who fought barbarism and brought civilization to your people and converted them to a doctrine of inner peace and diligent thinking.
That and the bible allowed Europe's ancestors to the achieve literacy and follow the path to civilization for the very people who destroyed Rome.

Stop being an entitled edgelord.

>Not the same people
>They were still jews

what? lol

Is that Mohammad or is that Muhammad? They both look the same in CGI

>You will never dress this good
Why live?

>>god has promised them a return to the holy land (israel) so let them have it
>In the regeneration, yes.

TFW you admit to being a slave to the jews but "muh bible says its okay so its cool"

/Thread
Christ cucks

He's the opposite. Virtually nothing in the New Testament is actually true.

"Religion" did those things before the Magical Jew on a Stick came along, and it did it without lies and mental poison.

It didn't it was backward and on the defensive from Muds white it was in its peak, it was best before it and started to thrive again after the churches declined in power over the masses. But then as an embodiment of the never-ending jewish war on nature and natural order Jews started inventing the various egalitarian "revolutionary" ideologies (communism being the most famous one) to prevent us from becoming blood-aware and ascending into enlightenment

>TFW you admit to being
No, I admit that the believing Jews who trust in Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior, and who did so during Paul's day, will be returned to Israel in the regeneration. Ever read Romans 11?

If you think Christ-hating Jews will be returned to anything but hell you're sadly mistaken.

All Abrahamism is the same foreign desert trash, xstianity, jooos, and mooslims, all trash. Everywhere these (((faiths))) go the land literally turns into a desert.

>homo flag
>When the homosexual pagans/atheists whine about sodomy.

My sides. The ride never ends

>A semetic religion that talks about how the jews are (((Da greatest ally))) and how "GOD" promised them israel.
B-buh-but dose werent da reaaaal joos, duh real joos were white! Moses was a blonde-haired, blue-eyed aryan leading the aryan hebrews to their new homeland

sure

>Kosher God
the absolute state of white spirituality

Go back to worshipping your merkel's gushing cunt faggot. you're a disgrace to your ancestors

The people running the banks and hollywood right now are not judeans or their descendants, that is the point. By asserting that they are you people are doing PR for the jewel in the crown of their agenda which is to claim they are lineal descendants of the the biblical people, thus giving them a claim to israel. So you goofballs that think you're being the ultimate anti-jew by claiming that they are the same people are only a bunch of useful idiots.

so they're not really jews. They just claim to be the jews in your religion so that you will back them up when your religion talks about how they deserve israel.

>useful idiot

>Turkmany
>opinion on religion

Actually, Christian Identity is the redpill and was only subverted by kikes in the New Testament. You are a weakling throwing your Israelite ancestry away to the Khazars.

>Moses was a blonde-haired, blue-eyed aryan
That's irrelevant, though it is true, thou potentially reddish or brunette hair. Both joseph and mary were of the highest lineage, and since there were europeans in the area at that time, and long before, they likely made up the important bloodlines, just like in some cases in egypt. The magi that visited them were aryan priests. The important thing, regardless of their phenotype, is that they are not the same as our enemies today.

I don't back them up. I actually write letters the the WH my reps and senators to advocate against israel and ZOG, do you? As well, I am not a member of any org that backs them up. They're is plenty of room for deriding the state of the current church orgs though, I agree. Also, the way most christians carry their christianity these days is nearly worthless, I agree. Still doesn't change the facts I have presented.

Idiot, this is what exactly the Jews want to happen, for you to hate Christianity.

I agree. The scando-teutonic-nordic-northern race branch of the white race are the exemplars of both the aryan and abrahamic systems.

Fun fact: That image of Jesus' face reconstruction is done by Jews and jewish archeological institute

Well said.
OP was not a fag today.

Got the eye color right. Not menacing enough though.

Are you telling me this doesnt look Jewish to you?
Look at that nose?
Don't talk like that you sound like a cultist, stop blindly following Jewish superstition
This, Christianity is just Judaism with the belief that christ was the messiah that was prophesed about in the Old Testement. It was rejected by the ORTHODOX Jews and has since become a black sheep for Jews but still was always meant to be the religion which puts the world at the feet of the Jews.

>heirs to Abraham
Just proving the point Sven :D :D :D

I smell a newly arrived by boat shitskin.

THIIIIIIIIS! Thank you! I cant stress he irony of people who claim to be against globalism, NWO, Jewish supremacy when every one of those is in their holiest book.

>>NOTHING to do with us Europeans.
Since the beginning of Christianity it has molded Europe and all of its cultures,it has basically red pilled whole degenerate continent..

>He's not "my God", he's everyone's God.
Jewish superstition and desert absolutism doesnt prove your point, just makes you look like an insane cultist.
Fun fact : Europe was illiterate during Christianity's peak, only a select class of priests had access to education.
>Virtually nothing in the New Testament is actually true.
Pretty much like the Old one then :D

I have no problem with white Christians, unless they use their religion as an excuse to be cucks.
The only thing that I find mildly annoying about them is their insistence that everybody accept their religion as the only "true religion."
But, as I know they think they're trying to "save" me, I tolerate this little foible. Their hearts are in the right place, at least.
I don't turn on my kindred so easily.

>Jewish superstition and desert absolutism doesnt prove your point, just makes you look like an insane cultist.
Your insane ramblings don't disprove that Bible.