Where were you when Piccolo officially reached the level "Super Namekian 3"?

Where were you when Piccolo officially reached the level "Super Namekian 3"?

This is fake, right?

>super namekian 1 gets red outlines
>super namekian 2 gets gold palette
>super namekian 3 recites jokes in his head

Nope, it's real.

>mfw if this is real

did he fuse with the population of namek?

Are you guys trying to say Xenoverse is canon?

Don't watch DB anymore, but this makes me happy, piccolo has always been my favorite

Now to wait for a gif of Super Namekian 3 Dr. Piccolo giving Super Saiyan Blue Vegeta his daily dose.

What the fuck is this?

Thanks doc.

>People bitching about wanting piccolo to be relevant again
>Gets transformation making him relevant again
>People start bitching even more
What the fuck do you guys want?

It's based of dbz timeline so by all means everything thing shown has a chance of being cannon or not

god bless Sup Forums.

All I get is shit deviantart links.

>super namekian 1 less lonely
>super namekian 2 sick of hearing voices
>Super namekian 3 YOU CAN WIN YOU FEEL GREAT YOU CAN DO THIS!!

That's the Dragon Ball fanbase in a nutshell.

Why does it always have to be a transformation, why not just say he found a new training regime and it worked, transformations get played out if everyone gets them. the exception to this is if the show is about or focuses on transforming obviously

A complete "nameless namekian" (fusion of King Piccolo, Kami and Junior) is actually stronger than Goku SSJ3 or even Mystic Gohan

Still cannot truly obliterate Buu tho

>SS already made everyone useless
>New series
>Let's add more saiyan exclusive transformations and double down on that!

Goku always made everyone around him seem useless even before he knew he was an alien.

Not really. He had many strong companions all the way up to King Piccolo, and he only left everyone that mattered in the dust with the Kaioken that he taught no one else. Then the SS made it pointless.

Not shit, retard. Why are faggots replying to this shit thread?

It's real though

It's literally super saiyan but for space plant people.

It's boring.

I remember that exact storyline in one of the games. Supersonic Warriors I think.

Then how would you make it less boring?

>space plant
>literally describing the Saiyans

If anything, the namekians are space elves; peace-loving, nature-loving, merry people

So is this like anamorthics and the complete transformation is on the right? Or is this showing 4 different stages of transformation?

Either way it looks ridiculous.

No, Namekians are plants. They live off water, are green, and don't have dicks.

That's not true. Yamcha and Krillin were jobbers right from the start and the difference in power between them and Goku was always immense. Yamcha only helped against Boss Rabbit. Other than that, they jobbed consistently and they both even opted to not get involved with the RR at all until after Goku had already defeated them because they were too scared. The Uranai Baba thing didn't go much better for them. Tien was only menacing when he was an antagonist. The moment he became Goku's friend, he turned into a jobber too, and lost to one of Piccolo's henchmen. Krillin and Yamcha didn't even survive long enough for that.

it's base, SN1, SN2 and SN3 from left to right.

>and the difference in power between them and Goku was always immense
No. They were certainly outmatched by him, but they could fight each other pretty evenly.
>Tien was only menacing when he was an antagonist. The moment he became Goku's friend, he turned into a jobber too
He was still close in power.

Yes, they were jobbers. That's what side characters in shounens do. But the gap between them was never insurmountable untilNamek. Krillin and Tien peaked somewhere between 20-50K, whereas Goku got so many fucking Zenkais to be at 3M before even turning Super Saiyan.

I don't get it.

Well that's rather dull, especially since it seems it went for the exact same hack transformation that adds nothing but some sparks like ssj2.
Fuck it, as long as it makes Piccolo relevant i guess i can live with it.

The difference in power may not be as big, but they couldn't fight evenly at all. Yamcha was only winning against Goku in their first fight because Goku hadn't had lunch yet and was being a frigging diva about it. Yamcha got his ass handed to him by Goku in their rematch and the difference in power only grew since then. Same with Krillin. Even Blue Shogun was kicking his ass before he even started using his psychic powers. And the part where they fought Uranai Baba made it really, really clear that Goku was in a completely different league from them. Yamcha could barely even touch the Mummy and Goku was way stronger and faster than him. Tien was only ever close to Goku before the Piccolo saga. By the time Goku fought Piccolo, the difference in power was huge. And while Roshi was stronger than Goku in the first tournament, he fell behind quickly and never really did anything important. If anything, Whis and Beerus have lasted surprisingly long as secondary characters who are actually stronger than Goku. I'm pretty sure that had never happened before.

Of course goku was stronger. He was the protagonist. But Krillin kept up with him all the way to the piccolo saga, and even in the Piccolo Jr. tournament he was able to fight Piccolo a bit despite never receiving super divine water or god training.

The important thing here is that before namek, the gaps in powerlevel could reasonably be closed at any time. Post namek it became completely unreasonable and impossible to even pretend to try if you weren't a saiyan. Piccolo kind of kept up for a bit with fusions, but he ran out of bodies to fuse with.

I would've liked it better if the Namekians turned all ripply and distorted like Piccolo when he powered up to fight Cell.

I don't think the earthlings ever were close to fight Goku evenly, only Tenshinhan was on par and only for 1 fight in his life since Goku left him in the dust by their next encounter (which was like 2 days later as shown by Tenshinhan jobbing against Drum and then Goku one shotting him) .

Sure they usually got a similar power in the next arc to Goku's previous arc power, but you knew that was gonna stop sometime since at least 1 of the earthlings got dropped between arcs (See Roshi in the 22 Tenkaichi, Chaotzu in the 23 Tenkaichi, Yamcha and Tenshinhan vs Saiyans, Krillin in Namek).

$1,000,000,000

Um ACKCHYUALLY it's called ANIMORPHS

That's the thing, though. It actually was unreasonable and impossible for Krillin and Yamcha to beat the villains. Getting back to the Mummy example, which is easily one of the turning points in the power levels, even if it didn't get to the point where Yamcha hit the Mummy square in the face and the Mummy didn't even feel it like what would have happened with Cell, funcionally, Yamcha had 0 chances of winning. The Mummy was too fast and too strong for him. And this same Mummy was nothing to Goku. And that's like, what, halfway through DB? And the gaps only grew. They never stood a chance and never achieved anything other than making Goku look good by losing to enemies that were nothing but fodder to him.

The difference is magnitudes, user. Krillin was weaker than Goku, but usually only something like 50% at worst, most often only something like 30%. Tien same deal. Goku only really made the power difference enormous in the Saiyan Saga, where his base was about 4x stronger than Tien's, and with Kaioken he could go from 2X to 4X stronger than that. Then namek happened and he was over 150 times stronger than Krillin in base form.

That's what I mean by an insurmountable gap. It was never close to the same in DB.

>darker skin
>Frieza-style vertical eyelines
That's the best they can do?

Yeah I understand your point, SSJ 50x is way too much for anyone to catch up, except Piccolo.

Even if Krillin got to 3.000.000 BP vs androids he is still useless since Goku can go 150.000.000+ while having a heart attack.

Blame Freeza monstrous power and Kaiosama OP as fuck Kaioken.

Fucking Kaiosama not teaching the rest of the guys Kaioken.
Same with Goku. Also why didn't he teach everyone to teleport? Imagine how incredibly useful and convenient it would have been.

I guess you must be talking about the official powerlevels. While they're official, they're also kind of meaningless. Toriyama only made them because he had to. The fact is, regardless of how big the power gap got in DBZ, it was already significant enough in DB where Goku's friends could never achieve anything. Even minor enemies like that shitty robot from the pirate cave were too much for them. They couldn't even handle henchmen. Beating the Saibaimen and that nameless Freeza soldier in Namek were the high points of Krillin's career.

Even if we disregard every official powerlevel outside of the manga itself, Namek's gap is insurmountable and undeniable. There's no logical way for anyone to catch up, whereas in DB they feasibly could in a relatively short time, even if they never quite did.

>Beating the Saibaimen and that nameless Freeza soldier in Namek were the high points of Krillin's career

I disagree, Krillin doing not at all bad vs Freeza 2nd form was Krillin best ever, he is nothing against him (75K vs 1M+) and didn't get destroyed instead he outskilled Freeza, dude got some huge balls.

Krilin's high point is fighting 18 in the bed every night and still be alive.

Come to think of it, why doesn't Cell know how to teleport?

He's the combination of the DNAs of various different fighters, Goku included, and for some reason, that's the reason why he's able to replicate their special techniques.

If he can do the Kamehameha, there's no reason why he shouldn't be able to teleport.

And if he can teleport, he could've just teleported to another planet, absorbed all of its people, do this over and over until he's stacked enough power, then come back to Earth and fuck up everyone's day.

Where's it from then?

Look at his shit-eating grin

>Goku didn't learn how to teleport from king kai

But they really couldn't. It's not like Krillin and Yamcha were sitting on their asses eating junk food all DB. They were both training really hard and they still couldn't catch up to Goku ever. Hell, Roshi trained longer than a natural human lifetime and Goku had already surpassed him before the RR saga was over. Goku was always impossible to keep up with.

Maybe Shunkan Ido is just super hard to learn, after all Goku learns shit instantly and the teleport took him a year so he never bothered to teach anyone.

Cell probably knows because of the computer teaching him, the DNA only makes it easier to copy the skill, even if DB pseudo implies that the DNA gave him the techniques Cell wouldn't have teleport since Goku cells are from the saiyan fight.

Goku learned how to teleport after his cells were taken. Simple.
Its been a long fucking time since i watched the show, but didn't cell learn how to teleport after he got blown up in space anyway?

>Come to think of it, why doesn't Cell know how to teleport?
He figured it out eventually, he could teleport.

I didn't imply that.

>But they really couldn't. It's not like Krillin and Yamcha were sitting on their asses eating junk food all DB. They were both training really hard and they still couldn't catch up to Goku ever.
Because Goku was receiving the next level of training each time. Goku had protagonist powers, so he was always a step ahead, but by the next arc Krillin always caught up to and surpassed Goku in the previous.

He only left everyone in the dust in Namek because the gap got too ridiculous. Krillin never became as strong as base Goku in namek, neither did any other human.

>Sup Forums has become as gullible as Sup Forums
God damn.

He got blown up in the afterlife, but yes he did learned shunkan ido and also got his perfect form back without 18 and got SSJ2 all by the power of a zenkai and plot.

It only seemed like he kept up with Goku because Goku wouldn't go all out vs him. Krillin couldn't compete with Goku in the first tournament they competed in.

No, he definitely kept up with him. He never surpassed him, true, but he was never too far behind.

What we need is a really powerful namekian dude Piccolo can fuse with

No matter how bad things get, I maintain that it will never be as bad as /ck/.

THAT'S NOTHING. I make more than that in a day

Zimbabwe currency is no longer valid, user.

>Goku only really made the power difference enormous in the Saiyan Saga, where his base was about 4x stronger than Tien's

The difference was enormous by the time of the Piccolo Daimao arc, after Goku drank the Sacred Water and got the power of Oozaru. Goku killed the "strongest demon" that easily beat up Tenshinhan, tanking his attacks, and moving faster than him, with a single kick.

Is this some heroes/xenoverse shit or is this for super?
You don't know how happy I would be if piccolo became relevant again.

It's just fanart based on the design of the Namek God level power up from Dragonball Heroes. Piccolo likely won't get it in canon.

Yes he was far behind. There was no hope of Krillin beating Goku at that point. I'm surprised you didn't realize it with how much of a slacker Krillin was in training despite Goku being much faster and stronger than Krillin from the assessment tests Roshi did on them.

Even when they fought in tournament Goku beat him at will when he decided to take the fight seriously.

>The difference was enormous
How enormous though? When you consider that by the Saiyan Saga the gap was only roughly 4x. And that gap would have been possible to close, except that with Kaioken the gap was no longer 4x, but 8x to 16x. And Namek grew it to 150x AT BASE LEVEL, 7500x at SS1.

He wasn't far behind, and Krillin wasn't a slacker. Goku had protagonist power. Thing is, even if Goku was indeed stronegr than Krillin, it was a closeable gap. The gap only became truly insurmountable by Saiyan Saga / Namek.

Nope it isnt

>krillin wasn't a slacker
Oh so he didn't try to fake Roshi with drawing the turtle symbol on the rock? He didn't steal the rock from Goku? He didn't try to cheat the zig zag running training? He didn't express any disdain towards training?

Did you even watch Dragonball?

>closeable gap

Nah man. Goku literally fucked Krillin up in like 10 sec as soon as he got serious in tournament. Then, he received the divine water and trained under Kami with weighted clothing.

>Oh so he didn't try to fake Roshi with drawing the turtle symbol on the rock?
That was literally the first day and he only did it because he wanted to avoid skipping dinner. He did his training properly throughout.

And the gap was closeable, proof perfect being Krillin surpassed his powerlevel at the time fairly soon afterwards.
By comparison, No human ever reached the power Goku had in his base for in namek.
I don't think you'd be stupid enough to keep pretending the situation was the same.

>first day

You must have missed Krillin expressing his lack of enthusiasm for training after that tournament.

He became truly motivated after he came back to life.

>Krillin surpassed his powerlevel
Yeah, except the gap was a moving gap.

It's like a pitcher strking out 9 batters per game and another doing 8 batters per game. Yeah it's close at first, but eventually that gap will widen because the rate is what matters. Unless Goku was going to decline or Krillin would get a boost in performance, the gap was never within reach in reality.

>after that tournament.
After, yeah, when they no longer had their master. Not before. He stuck with the training properly.

>Yeah, except the gap was a moving gap.
It was a moving gap that was never out of reach for krillin. No one is saying Krillin would win the race, but he was still close enough to feasibly catch up. He was competing.
This was no longer the case after Namek, where Goku was no longer a body length or three ahead but 7500 body lengths ahead.