Sup Forums 2002

>Sup Forums 2002

She has a big ol mouth right there

Tomo a shit.

Kagura best girl.

Man, I'm getting really tired of this SomethingAwful place. I hope someone makes a new website where we can talk about anime in peace.

So.. an Azumanga thread?

In all seriousness SomethingAwful is way too up tight and anal for post quality considering what it is.

Seriously, the fact they're charging for subs is insane.

Yes.

Can't argue with that.

Sup Forums didn't exist in 2002

See

The first girl I fapped to after discovering anime.

Their anime board is fucking autistic too.

You can't even mention Oreimo by name or they ban you.

a-user what's the source on this

Lulz I just posted anime on FYAD

What the fuck, seriously?

>
Azumanga aired 15 years ago

>tfw discovered it during oldfag in elementary school and the gore and such scared me but i occasionally lurked.

>Actually got into Sup Forums seriously at cancer as an underage b8.

>Could legally browse at reddit.

....fuck.

Yes.

I got my account defaced by a mod (lmao pay 5 bux to change ur avatar and title back xdddd) for not expressing disgust at the Nisemonogatari incestual toothbrushing.

No she's not

Cancer generation reporting in

>disgusted by the incestual tooth-brushing
Literally the only time i liked incest.

Well that comment would get you banned from the SomethingAwful anime forum.

>tfw here since late 2003
>tfw moot was only a year older than me when he created this shit

stupid sexy tomo

Back when Code Geass R2 aired so I guess newfag?

I was 5 years old in 2003

Sup Forums 2014

oh my God. I've been on here for 10 years and that was the end of high school. what happened? I want to go back to reading azu for the first time

Visited occasionally as cancer, came back as reddit after getting sick of reddit

Same here.

They (SA) also have furry detectives that will web stalk your username across the internet, and if you are revealed to be a furry they ban you. May do the same with bronies.

SA in general is pretty much /r/shitredditsays taken to the extreme. The same core beliefs, but more hateful, more hypocrite and less reflected.

Started browsing the side in Newfag Generation, but didn't become a daily habit until Cancer.

is that umaru facing away and drinking in sorrow..??

OUT

I miss old Sup Forums when it was a yuri board. No het, no yaoi, just yuri.

2007/2008 I guess I'm a newfag

Furfag detected

Have you even watched this show

He is right about SA banning you for being a furfag (not that I have a problem with that or anything) and SA as of recent years is SJW. Hell, they started /r/shitredditsays as a joke before it got taken over by people who were completely serious.

Tomo is the best fucking azumanga, prove me wrong

you're wrong.

>implying he did
Not sure if he's joking or serious

Sup Forums has only got better friend. Sincerely '05. I do miss Rozen maiden threads though.

dey[
spoiler]su/spoiler]

Remember: It is not about how long you've been on Sup Forums or even how long you've been on Sup Forums. It's about what you have contributed to the site in that time. There are people who arrived on Sup Forums in 2014 who have contributed more to the site than those who have been here since 2003.

I've been on Sup Forums since 2006, and I can safely say that I've done my fair share.

Dying forum of people who refuse to believe it is dying. Unless you fuck with them in EVE or something generally they just bark "REMEMBER WE USE TO BE COOL AND FUCK SHIT UP!". Now it is just a bunch of mid-30's people doing nothing but thinking it is still the early 2000's and they are still in college and "life will start soon!".

The most active forum on their subforum is basically Sup Forums quality shitposting but with things tied to a username.

>failing to desu

LET'S ALL POINT AT HIM AND LAUGH

this man GETS it :^)

>2006
Damn I've wasted a decade of my life here.

pls stop user ;_;

Don't forget the owner is an alcoholic who has abandoned the forums countless times for month on end and just said "fuck it whatever let some mods do it". Not to mention
>Shmorky

Has the website's culture changed dramtically at all in the time you've been on it? If so how?

Also reddit reporting in

This is just cancer.

I think you wanted to spell Nyamo.

Wow, I just realized that I can easily distinguish 00s anime style from more recent stuff mainly because it reminds me of those awful weeaboo webcomics

I'd hardly call providing endless hours of entertainment "cancer."

>Has the website's culture changed dramtically at all in the time you've been on it? If so how?
Generals

This, won't have to wait an hour until someone replies anymore

If one of these pyramids were made today, what would it look like?

>Generals
what do you mean?

Please kill yourself to death KoG

Just kill me already

I wish I were cancer, but I started early 2013. Fuck me sidewards.

the sights you must have seen

The only who should be killing himself is you after being off by 1 like a baka.

So...who here thought "I would never go to go to that shithole" when they first heard of this site years ago?

no its cancer alright

Kill yourself "onegai"
I miss when Sup Forums shit on yuri, before YrYr. Fuck you and your brain cancer tier delusions.

It's hard to call something this beautiful "cancer."

do you have brain damage or are you 12 years old

Everyone who posts on Sup Forums has brain damage. :^)

>Has the culture changed dramatically?
You tell me.

i'm sorry what does kog stand for??

I think I first started posting here in spring of 2006, when you had Haruhi, Higurashi, Black Lagoon, AND Musashi Gundou airing at the same time.

2004 here. It's true. You're here forever.

So what you're saying is 2006 Sup Forums is 2016 [s4s]?

Kill yourself newfag, nobody likes you or your cancerous OC.

Well, that one is Sup Forums, but here's an Sup Forums one.

[s4s] is 2006 Sup Forums but without popular threads

I remember being on Sup Forums for that thread.

It was unoriginal, and the OP samefagged with himself. Of course, all people remember is the screencap that gets regurgitated over and over again, turning it into a legend that never really was.

No, I'm pretty sure 2006 Sup Forums was still 10x as fast as current [s4s] is right now.

What, really?
Fuck that unfunny shitty anime desu

2006 Sup Forums was about as fast as Sup Forums is now

Fun Fact: Did you know that Sup Forums reaches speeds faster than Sup Forums?

If you were in 2006 and someone told you a board on Sup Forums would eventually be faster than Sup Forums, would you have believed them?

In my defense, I wasn't on Sup Forums at the time. Just Sup Forums back then.

The point is, this site was full of gets and things we've considered normalfag memes since like, 2009.
The culture has changed, although not a ton. I'd say it's been for the worse, but that's arguable.

>tfw you think KoG samefags himself but then he posts on Sup Forums and you see all those unique IDs

GETs have always been a staple on Sup Forums.

People who hate GETs are probably sad, angry little men who don't know how to have fun in life.

>who don't know how to have fun in life.
Nigger I'm on Sup Forums all day, of course I don't know how to have fun.

Was 2005 really that long ago? I remember that thread where we found our king, Sup Forums. Do you remember him?

It's weird to look at this and think that I've been here before rage faces, before mARBLECAKE and back when Anonymous was still a sekrit club.

Originalfag.

Remember when m00t used to be into Guro?

2009, newfag on the edge of cancer. I pretty much stayed on /tg/ until 2012 though. Nowadays I spend most of my time split between here and /m/, with /tg/ as the tertiary board.

They're only fun if they aren't forced through people spamming over and over and just done naturally.

Was mootykins really into guro? And did he get rid of /l/ - lolikon out of actual disgust, or to avoid legal trouble?

Define "naturally."

Because if by naturally you mean with nobody trying for it, 99/100 of those GETs are going to be trash.