>be canadian

>wife gang raped by muslims on the daily
>infant daughter's head smashed in with a shovel in front of you
>when finally freed by western intelligence services, refuse flight home to stay with captors
>when captors finally have enough of your shit, ball you up into the spy plane, the first words out of your mouth
>fuck blumpf and fuck white people

>With her other three children*

Ftfy

Doesn't even make me angry or happy anymore, just sad that dumb people manage to procreate.

>government makes 0 attempt to rescue you in half a decade

Why is he in Pakistan? Was he asking fir it?

Who the fuck goes on vacation to Pakistan?

It would have been racist to. I wouldn't be surprised if Canada want's to send them back like what they do to South Africans.

Do gooders who think they can save the savages.

Those people deserve every bad thing that happens to them for being so no naive

>He took an interest in the Guantanamo Bay detainee, Omar Khadr and married Omar's sister Zaynab Khadr in 2009, becoming her third husband. At the time Boyle was believed by co-workers to be, or perhaps converting to become a Muslim, taking prayer breaks at work at appropriate times

lol the fuck

>U.S. FBI investigators have concluded that the kidnapping of Boyle and his wife was unrelated to his first marriage and have described it as "a horrible coincidence"

>No ransom was demanded of their families.

leftists are genetic dead ends

Spies.

The stupid fuck was married to the sister of the guy who was in Gitmo that Canada just paid off. The fucking retard took his preggo wife backpacking to Pakistan and went to Afghanistan and got caught. ZERO sympathy for this shithead.

They were drug runners, quite clearly. Nothing about their story adds up in the slightest. Probably CIA, they often larp as leafs on covert operations, like MI6 used to pretend to be Aussies.

Eugenics isn't just about breeding best of show anymore. The fate of our DNA is in our hands. Arrogance has us fooled into thinking it is about preserving our species. No. Our most innate drive is the will of our DNA to replicate and adapt. It took such a long process of chaos, trial and error, to develop the capacity to think and take our fate into our own hands. We have reached a milestone in our development where we direct the course of our own evolution. We either direct it into the gutter with aimless breeding, sheltered from the forces which brought us here, the forces which filtered the unfit and propelled the intelligent and healthy toward genetic dominance. Or we directly edit our genome and become relative gods. Perhaps it is even the will of god to manifest himself this way.
Perhaps god is the tardigrade. We must compete to the best of our ability to become the supreme being of the universe.

Eugenics was never about creating the best, it was always about eliminating the worst. BIG conceptual difference.

>Canadian government gives $10,000,000 to a terrorist.

>Canadian hostage inexplicably freed after 5 years.

I didn't say there was any connection.

This. Just pick your favourite shitposting country and no one takes you seriously enough to suspect anything

Looks to me like they made the right choice.

well here's an idea. Don't go to fucking war-torn countries where 90% of the population hates you. Fucking retards, like I'm supposed to have any sympathy for dumb faggots like this

boy, did YOU get a good deal

WAPO, the paper of spooks: "The couple’s decision to visit Wardak and Boyle’s unusual personal history set off widespread speculation inside the U.S. intelligence community about his motives. "

Nice cover, when you're the one running the spy, pretend you are baffled and arguing over what he's really doing

"Before he wed Coleman, Boyle had married and divorced the oldest sister of Omar Khadr, a Canadian who was arrested by U.S. forces in Afghanistan in 2002 and was alleged to have ties to al-Qaeda."

Marry his sister and find out what she knows, after you drain her dry, divorce her.
With your new wife, you're taking a trip into the shadowy area of agh./pak. border for another spy mission

Well, that certainly clears up any ambiguity.

The question remains why are they making such a big deal about his return? Clearly this is some sort of ancient Cold War spy escape route he's accessed. You'd imagine they'd keep silent about it.

Also, nothing about the story makes sense, especially the kids. Are we to believe that the Evil Database Muslims have adopted a pro-life stance now?

kek

I hate this country. And I use that term very loosely.

Fuck this guy a drone strike would've been more than he deserves

Retarded muslims should have killed these worthless bags of shit fucking scum sucking canadian trash.

Yeah, exactly. Also how did they get the video plea out ?
How come the 2 children look so well fed even chubby ?
Maybe the Canadian government paid something and the USA and they agreed to keep it all mum ---
There's obviously a lot more going on here - from the video release ... and he brags not any government military nor even NGO goes into the area he did ...
I don't get it

I watched the cleared and released statement he read - of course he claims to have avoided the US - and said there were MANY different government's vehicles there waiting to transport him... thus if he's a spy, it looks like he's not the USA's, I guess ?

How did all these other government's know to show up to transport him ... so they all wasted some money to do that - what was the point ?

What the hell is going on ?

"humanitarian mission" he claimed ... not sure how 1 guy and preggy wife can be big ass humanitarians

You're alright. This guy asked for all the horror he was given. What a fucking nob.

>Zaynab Khadr
In 1999, Zaynab was introduced to Yacoub al-Bahr, a Yemeni who had fought in Bosnia. He was better-known as a wedding singer in Kabul, Afghanistan. Her father asked the boys of the family to vote on whether he should give his consent to the marriage, and did so after Abdurahman and Kareem voiced their enthusiasm; the younger Abdullah and Omar abstained.[11] The wedding was in Kabul. Both al-Zawahiri and Osama bin Laden attended. Zaynab later explained that nobody was individually invited, and that word of mouth informed interested parties about the open invitation to their upcoming wedding.[15] The couple moved into a separate wing of the Khadr household.[11]

On November 19, 1995 Ayman al-Zawahiri bombed the Egyptian Embassy in Pakistan. Named as one of the conspirators, Zaynab's fiancé Abdullah went into hiding.[11] When police arrived eight days later to arrest her father on suspicion of involvement, Zaynab grabbed his rifle and screamed at them, while her mother barricaded the door.[11]

these missions are usually cover up for spying

How did his hair go white in a year?

his prior wife was prior married to iman al zawahiri's buddy in the egyptian embassy bombing in pakistan, which osama bin laden and al zawahiri showed up for - the arranged wedding IN THE YEAR 1999

Top lek

Stockholm syndrome to the max

>On Omegle yesterday
>One person comes up on the screen
>Can't tell if this is a woman or a man
>I don't next because I never next people who do talk to me
>During the conversation, he says he's in the army
>I ask what's his weapon
>He tells me what weapon he uses, but then says that it's not his, it's the state's gun, and he doesn't have a gun for himself
>I show him my shotgun, and we talk about insecurity
>He goes smug "You don't have insecurity when you have gun laws ;)"
>I tell him I'm French
>He said "Well I thought you were muh rican becuz you liek guns n stuff. Also you shouldn't have a fun it's dangerooz"
>I reply : "Well, I didn't ask to live next to a fucking muslim nest, but here we go."
>He does a faggy expression with his finger and disconnects

Funny times.

Pakistanis are the lowest form of human life. Genetically street shitting Indians, only with Islam.

A gasoline huffing aborigine from Kangaroo Land is a better person.

they are spy that's all

He loves the BPC

>stupid fuck was married to the sister of the guy who was in Gitmo that Canada just paid off

yeah he married her in 2009, she was married (1997)to a terrorist who blew up the egyptian embassy in pakistan in 1995 with al-zawahiri, Osama attended their wedding

>American mutt raped by sandniggers

Lol who cares. The genetics were already ruined.

Well, our Prime Minister is the best - he's not like the old-school guys, composing a cabinet based on merit or some shit. He hires based on gender and skin colour, so you know, pretty cutting edge, eh.
That's why we are able to cut brilliant tax-payer funded deals like this.

yeah for whose side, which side, all sides ?

there's a very deep history there

kind of makes you wonder why they didn't.
what value did they have? just a couple of "backpackers". think of all the extra man-hours, and food and transport and shelter costs and concerns for them and the people guarding them over 5 years.
...why would they go to all that trouble?

Are the kids even his?

Spy agencies don't send pregnant white women into Afghanistan.

Wanna bet?

I doubt it .

Damn there the real victims in all this. I have no sympathy for the parents at all

>bull babies
>victims

>Be Canadian
>Muslims cuck you
>Kids turn out more white than you are.