/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - LIBERTY EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

PREV APPEARANCES (fuck poo in the loos too)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump Weekly Address #37 10/13/17
youtu.be/GBM1fagzZxI
>TrumpTV Weekly Update (Lara) #12 10/13/17
youtu.be/8rGxpe8D-mo
>D&S Clap-back @eminem 10/12/17
youtu.be/_7OzIWONVyc
>BUILD THAT WALL #2 10/13/17
youtu.be/JFtH4GpP3RE
>The Trump Cock penetrates Seattle 10/13/17
youtu.be/TTtjSa8h6z4
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania/Sarah visit SS Training Center 10/13/17
youtu.be/YsH4ZiwKSGk
>Pres Trump statement before leaving WH 10/13/17
youtu.be/WoqmVg8N5TM
youtu.be/q13Hmu6xO9k
>Pres Trump declares iranian guard terrorists 10/13/17
youtu.be/-qmuTWRsNtU
>Pres Trump Speech to Values Voter Summit in DC 10/13/17
youtu.be/O26D_BWTmHA
>Bill Bennett @Values Voters Summit 10/13/17
youtu.be/IzM2y8Oze1I
>Steve Scalise @Values Voters Summit 10/13/17
youtu.be/kyCzxwGZ1xw
>This week @State 10/13/17
youtu.be/z5Whs1Ni73I
>Pres Trump announces DHS Sec nomination 10/12/17
youtu.be/AQE1zFXaa_s
>Pres Trump signs EO to promote Healthcare choice 10/12/17
youtu.be/eMOC1KJPToY
>AG Sessions on immigration review in Falls Church VA 10/12/17
youtu.be/QWHqGSSXp38

INSPIRATION
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nXDoP-gH4aE
youtube.com/watch?v=KMJoNl2RHIU
youtube.com/watch?v=H4ThZcq1oJQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lupara
wsj.com/articles/scalias-all-the-way-down-1507847435
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want to die.

checked
youtube.com/watch?v=nXDoP-gH4aE
youtube.com/watch?v=KMJoNl2RHIU
Trump had some big fucking balls that night, probably bigger than "the world trade centre came down under your brothers watch"
youtube.com/watch?v=H4ThZcq1oJQ

Anything happening on this weekend and next week or more boring week ahead?

No mention of breakfast

YOU'RE FUCKING DEAD, SNEK

Wew close one. Almost got JOE'D

Good. Abandon ship. Now.

Good morning, my patriotic friends, are the child-killing kikes in Hollywood still on suicide watch?

You were pinch baking, I can get the next if you want.

can anyone post the article? Does anyone have a wsj account?

So what are the odds Trump might have actually sexually assaulted someone in the past? sure, he seems like a nice guy in the videos from before he ran, but people say Weinstein was a pretty nice guy, too

→ #
→ #
→ #

RECYCLE THIS ONE AFTER FELLOW 'PEDES

>Mr. Trump has now nominated nearly 60 judges, filling more vacancies than Barack Obama did in his entire first year. There are another 160 court openings, allowing Mr. Trump to flip or further consolidate conservative majorities on the circuit courts that have the final say on 99% of federal legal disputes.

You know the words.

You know very well they'll just find replacements.

Already have a split ready for recycle

Marxism may not recover from this*

>That Haiti burn

No one saw that shit coming.
They thought it was going to be pleasant office humor shit

>Harry Reid’s 2013 decision to blow up the filibuster for judicial nominees has freed the Trump White House from having to worry about a Democratic veto during confirmation. Mr. McGahn’s team (loaded with former Clarence Thomas clerks) has carte blanche to work with outside groups like the Federalist Society to tap the most conservative judges.

Recover from what?

Trump was voted 'ladies man' in fucking high school. The obese sandnigger literally fucks female employees because they can't say no. Total faggot.

Mr. McGahn has long been obsessed with constitutional law and the risks of an all-powerful administrative state. His crew isn’t subjecting candidates to 1980s-style litmus tests on issues like abortion. Instead the focus is on promoting jurists who understand the unique challenges of our big-government times. Can the prospective nominee read a statute? Does he or she defer to the government’s view of its own authority? The result has been a band of young rock stars and Scalia-style textualists like Ms. Barrett, Texas Supreme Court Justice Don Willett and Minnesota Supreme Court Associate Justice David Stras.

sure, okay. i will help manage recycle then bake after that.

Conservatives praised Mr. McConnell last year for refusing to consider Judge Merrick Garland, whom Mr. Obama had nominated to the Supreme Court. Less well known is the sheer number of federal judgeships Mr. McConnell sat on as the Obama administration wound down. Mr. Trump took office with 107 lower-court vacancies, more than any of the past five presidents save Bill Clinton. The GOP challenge now is to break Democratic obstruction and get those posts filled.

>So what are the odds Trump might have actually sexually assaulted someone in the past?
Very low, considering there were never even rumors of sexual misconduct before he ran. There are rumors and accusations for Weinstein, O'Reilly, and Bill Clinton going back decades, which demonstrates a pattern of abuse. No such pattern is present for Trump. His accusers popped up and disappeared in less than a month's time. Also, Weinstein, O'Reilly, Clinton, they all copped to it pretty much immediately. Trump has always maintained his innocence.

>October tomatoes in Michigan
thank you global warming

Former Trump aide Steve Bannon is vowing to primary at least six GOP senators next year, saying he will support only candidates who refuse to back Mr. McConnell for another stint as leader. But Mr. Bannon’s claim that Mr. McConnell represents the “swamp” is lazy scapegoating. Yes, health-care reform failed—thanks to three showboating Republican senators. And yes, the House gets more done. But only the Senate is in the long-term personnel business.
The Trump judicial reset was never guaranteed. Mr. McConnell just happens to have a steely passion for remaking the judiciary. Previous majority leaders Trent Lott (best friends with trial lawyers) and Bill Frist (nice, nice) would never have gotten Justice Gorsuch confirmed. Those guys were the “establishment.”

Good morning anons
Hope you guys are enjoying your breakfast. I know I am

It's fucking hilarious. I remember watching that with Sup Forums live. The first half was just jokes, and then he gets serious the second half and starts lambasting the entire room full of elites.

What's an october tomato?

Sue me

drumpfffffffff

A tomato grown in the month of october

Any chance that chick survived?

Sorry, got sidetracked by something. Morning to you too.

Well judging from how the election went, very slim. A ton of rape and sexual assault accusations that burned out and disappeared the second he challenged them.

Its already 14:58 here dipshit

What does that have to do with global warming?

Turtleman is slowly but surely redeeming himself. How many of those 60 judges have been confirmed Gypsanon?

It's too cold in the midwest to grow Tomatoes normally around now.

He's from upsidedown land so its dinner time. Also why breakfast?

Why are sawed offs illegal anyway?

Easier to hide?

>Trump will keep baiting the media with shiny objects. In the background, government is being redone
heh

Tomato plants flower based on temperature, as opposed to other plant species that flower based on age (time from planting the seed) or flower based on light cycles (like Cannabis). They require an average temperature of about 80 degrees Fahrenheit to flower and remain flowering.

Prohibition era law when the Mafia was a big thing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lupara

Fantastic article.

wsj.com/articles/scalias-all-the-way-down-1507847435

Also take a look at what the agencies and military are doing behind the scenes, under the cover of Twitter and the MSM noise. Betsy, Tillerson, Mattis, Ben Carson, Zinke, Pruitt, Rick Perry.... all ridiculously busy gutting and reforming their departments.

From what i know there considered weapons of mass destruction

Warmer temperatures longer mean longer growing seasons in the north.

I AM, user, I AM!!!

Shut the fuck up, toothpaste

It's breakfast time in Burgerland right now...so grind those fucking coffee beans for us and make yourself fucking useful around here

Most modified SBRs are without a tax stamp, that's a particular quirk of the prohibition lawlessness. Also yes very easy to hide and kill whatever you point at.

Even if Trump passes literally no legislation (doubtful after midterms), his impact on the judiciary will be felt for decades after he leaves office.

Thanks Harry!

You're a fat piece of shit.
You're the most pathetic faggots on earth

Didn't know this OP snek was a koala

>Why breakfast?

If you even have to ask that question...you're not worthy of the comfiest meal of the day

I'm sorry. Is this the dutch president general?

I don’t know how they can keep up these histrionic reactions going — it just seems exhausting by saying this shit every fucking time Trump “does a thing”

They've reached terminal sandniggering

They are openly defending pedophiles. Why are any of these freaks allowed to even exist?!

They're pushing pedo shit so the muslims can marry your little girls, Christian bigots.

He was chastising someone for being weird, not out of bounds on that one so no reason to attack him.

H-he's really going to do it, isn't he? Trump is really going to save us.

Wew Lad...

So, you think being a fag entitles you to fagpost here?

The commies don't like your kind, you know. You'll be the second to get the bullet, right after the liberals.

>fat pieces of shit

Well, that latest report from our CDC would confirm your accusations, aquafresh...so I can't argue with you

Myself personally...I'm probably around 10-15 pounds overweight as defined by that same CDC...but at least I'm not obese

checked

>that third paragraph
Please stop, my penis can only get so erect

Post yfw Trump will have an unbreakable legacy because of the courts

I hope all is well.

There is nothing misunderstood about the desire to sexually harm children, just as there is no misunderstanding of psychotic serial killers or rapists.

Anyone who espouses these sentiments should be put to death, without exception.

The gay agenda isn't a slippery slope, they said

Is it wrong to help these people to understand the paedophilia is a bad thing? It should be condemned and helped.

>I should know

Until they start marrying federal property and asking for a divorce, and ask to be treated with respect by a judge and given half of a power plant or maybe some train station, it sure wasn't, friend... sure wasn't!

Anyone want to do some screencaps of Abby before she pops?

What is preventing me from doing a saw off (to the legal shortest length, ATF pls go) is I have no idea how to install the threads so I can put a choke put in it.

Were you under the impression that "savior of Western civilization" was merely a meme?

It's midnight here

Most men and women in Europe could be infertile in 2060.

Controversially I think there could be drugs and therapy to help minor cases early on as a serious psychological issue, but they are saying that active pedophiles should be sympathized with basically. Incredibly awful.

Tell me more, fellow Sup Forums user.

And they said he did nothing of notes and can be undone by the next Dem president, if they got their chance.

>white man sleeps with 17 year old
>TORTURE HIM TO DEATH

>muslim or jew rapes 8 year old
>This is a problem we don't understand yet

A tap and die and some dubbaya dee fourty

Just remembered that my HD got fucked and I lost all my SHTF videos with the how-to.
SAD.

>Controversially I think there could be drugs and therapy to help minor cases early on as a serious psychological issue

Why waste the resources and effort?

The UK actually has a higher rate of obesity than the US.

Second dinner time at the 7/11

It's just hard to believe that it's actually happening sometimes.

>Why waste the resources and effort?
I think some young people have very shitty parents and guidance and if you keep a person out of trouble and out of jail for life with a very very high success rate among patients then you contribute a decent amount of benefit to society.

Not even counting all the legislation that passed the House the so far, but didn't pass the Senate by only a handful of votes. All of those bills will fly onto Trump's desk after the midterms.

If you think the liberal asshurt is bad now, wait until the GOP starts passing a new bill every week. Or even better, a fucking Constitutional amendment.

source on this? looks like a comfy read

well that's it.
Any Grown man that isn't a soy-boy can shoot a 20 gauge shotgun one handed.
A above average man can shoot a 12 gauge one handed.
And breakactions can only have 1 or 2 shots before reload.
AND they already have a revolver handgun that can shoot 410 shotgun shits (5 of them)

So why the fuck am I not allowed to have a 1-2 shot break action, significantly bigger than the Taurus?

I bet some things:
>it was written by a jew
>it was researched by a jew
>it was financed by jews to demoralize/justify immigration from Shitholeistan
The israeli ones is worst, anyway.

>Nuke that pussy

>that can shoot 410 shotgun shells*
haha

>ywn impregnate a right wing qt
Wtf Trump was supposed to make waifus real. Impeach!