youtube.com/watch?v=q3u6zbz63uU
youtube.com/watch?v=7WTaDG8GJ2M
youtube.com/watch?v=lDCb83fbves
youtube.com/watch?v=lXCNw1DaIzo
twitter.com/KeithOlbermann
youtu.be/0phZmHU3_so
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ok

i used to listen to army of the pharoahs and tech nine when i was in middle school but then i found metal and the rest is history

Who is this darkie moaning about now?

Oh shit, whiteboi btfo
While we're at it, suck those BBC white women. Every white womyn not sucking the BBC is like ignoring the oppresion nigga das racist

>You support us now
>but you di-ent befo!

literally who

if you hate both sides you may as well fan the flames

bob dylan started rap. subterranian homesick blues

Really made me think.

Gil Scott-Heron invented rap, idiot.

>champion black lives
These actions are outrageous

>white bois doing rap is appropriation
>not doing rap is basically racism

Rap can barely be called music, it's shitty 0,05poetry

really it was woody guthrie. fag bag

Niggers are cancer

Keith olbermann

Questlove you absolute philistine

rap is for alpha boys
i don't expect you betafags to understand

Nope

he's actually shitting on the left.

>mfw I do like some but also racist
>mfw I have no face

Beastie Boys are/were the only decent hip hop artists. Everyone else is shit. Deal with it.

Auctioneers invented rap homie
youtube.com/watch?v=q3u6zbz63uU

Yup. Bob Dylan wasn't doing anything different than any folk singer before him. I bet you think Elvis was unique, too.

NIggers want nothing more than to be oppressed. We will never hear the end of this.

actually rap battles are from Malta, not joking, when there was a problem between 2 villagers in malta they would settle it with a guitar song argument and rhyming
youtube.com/watch?v=7WTaDG8GJ2M
WE WUZ RAP BATTLE KANGZ

>If you don't like rap you're racist
this is logically wrong my child
it's called argomentum ad ignorantiam and it's a logic rule

Reminder: Rap is Crap. Also not music just more mainstream puppetry.
Fuck the mainstream

C'mon user that's not fair.

There is nothing poetic about rap lyrics whatsoever. That's an insult to all poems ever written.

NIGGERS SHOULD DIE
black ppl are ok
theres a diff

How is having taste racist?

also forgot to add, there are no lyrics in maltese ghana, its all about freestyle

I don't like rap and I am racist. So what?

you fucking moron, bob dylan took folk electric. fucking triggered the shit out of pete seagar, he started hacking away at the chords to bobs sound system with an axe

Jazz>rap

That doesn't help nigel...I mean Mahmud

It was because they were huwhyte.

They continue to eat themselves.

inb4 Olbermann offers a "whataboutism". Fucking buzzword faggots.

Someone needs to ask this feeler how a woke person reconciles supporting a system that oppresses the black community. Thug culture/gangster rap was glamorised and perpetuated by media moguls holding private prison stock as a way to keep the black man down and the pen full. Bust a rhymer.

The criticism is directed to Keith Olbermann.

>Bob Dylan wasn't doing anything different than any folk singer before him
Well except for the fact that he is jewish. These kikes always promote their untalented ovenkin

Beastie Boys are all filthy kikes. They are even less talented than Bob Dylan. There is nothing they did that any amateur couldn’t do better. They are/were jews so they shoved them in our face

more original Maltese rap, none of that nigger copycat shit

youtube.com/watch?v=lDCb83fbves

Nope, saying some nog or gay folk singer "invented" rap is like saying niggers invented peanut butter, when in truth it's much older.

>tfw you realize White Rhianna is Charlize Theron

Yeah they were fellow whites.

The drummer from the roots. Great producer too.
youtube.com/watch?v=lXCNw1DaIzo

Also this

But I am racist...

That tweet was for Keith Olbermann. twitter.com/KeithOlbermann

>niggers are afraid that the only business they can make big money goes broke

Kill the rap and the 99% become 100%.

edgy hipster cunt.
not all rap is mainstream it's just like other music genre's except this is mainly inhabited
by blacks
=

And look at any area that has a high percentage of black populace

So if niggers don't like country, are they racist?

Who cant picture a beatnik keith-o, original hipster and radical poet doing spoken word at berkeley? Daddy-yo knows his groceries.

They weren't White. They were fucking kikes, spreading nigger degeneracy and mocking whites. Fuck e the kikie boys.

Tech9 actually has some pretty intellectual lyrics.

Considering rap is 40 years old and 27 years ago is right about the time "gangsta rap was invented" it is probably more beneficial to have ignored it from that time to now instead of funding it.

Fucking hell. I'm racist as fuck but some rap is pretty awesome. I wish I could hate it all so I can be super racist

Imagine being 40 years old and listening to rap music. Fucking lame as hell.

How far back were maltese rap battles used to solve disputes?

Fuck you Dumniku
I know you raped my goat
Put your dirty dick away
I'm going to cut your throat
Gimme all your fucking lira
As reparations for her ruin
And dont come fucking near her
Last time i let a jew in

My kid went missing at the festa
We're looking for podesta
Once we find that creepy prick
We're cutting off his dick
Wikipedia claims rap was kangz, as was blues:
"Centuries before hip-hop music existed the Griots (historian, story teller, poet, musician) of West Africa were delivering stories rhythmically over drums and sparse instrumentation.

Rap is Dead.

Just ask the Fake Slim Shady

sure I am

>must listen to every genre on the planet to care about all people
wow what a thought provoking artist

I'm not racist, I only like beastie boys.

What happened at the peak?
Some lefty talking point that became popular?

Thoughts on this nigger? Is he a bluepilled nigger larping as a redpilled nigger? What the fuck do you make of him?

See Sup Forums isnt racist.

Yes. I believe it was Olberman.

Shit was dope.
Imagine listening to rap for 40 years.

What cell block were you in?

>supporting thug culture
No thanks.
I'm better than that.

Im saying rap as we know it today emerged in the 70's. But literally if you are over 25 and listen to rap kys. Even rappers make fun of 40 year olds trying to rap.

>drummer
>monkey pushing buttons

Sup Forums here, Paul’s Boutique, Check Your Head and Ill Communication are all classics, neck yourself.

you never know is a great song desu

Great Jewish wonders there user.

Eh?

I accept that I am racists . I am fine with that. I hate, I loath , I abhor rap.

>le jew may may xD

Anyone curious about this rabbi look up some info on rick and his famous red couch he does seances on.

I like Mr. Bond
youtu.be/0phZmHU3_so
So I'm not a racist

you FUCKING SHAMEFUL piece of BITCH SHIT russian TRAITOR
*snippety snap*
oooooohhhhhh SCUM

>calling jew music "classics"

I do like rap.

Unfortunately now people think rap is just the very specific form of gang banger and Muslim hip hop that the big record Jews in the UK and US push now.

This is hilarious watching the left’s minions turn on them.

but i am racist.

Yeah like when he had a house fire and had to pay the tranny GPO (one of the founders of industrial and occult post-punk. Pic related)a million dollars. Some ritual that backfired.

Top laugh

Questlove >GOMEZ

blue-pill Marxist cunt. I used to listen to his shit, but it's all divisive crap that basically just preaches all other minorities vs the evil white man. He acts like every white person is some rich 1%'er. He's like the retards on pol who hate every jew instead of the Bolshevik, marxist cunts.

Why do normies think I give a fuck if they say I'm racist? They might as well run up to me screaming, "THE SKY IS BLUE!!" Seriously, it's almost no different than that.

Yes, correct. I hate rap and I'm racist. Heavy Metal master race

No one knows who some nigger calling himself questlove is Mohammad

the funny thing about this tweet is the fact that rap music made me racist since it gives you an insight into nigger mentality. After hearing the one millionth song about killing a cop simply for being pulled over and then being considered an OG in your hood for it, I finally woke up from my marxist dazed and realized how fucked niggers are.

By alpha do you mean 16 yr old white dudes trying to impress people by bumping music, or do you mean ferrel niggers and sand niggers chimping in the streets?

Rap is the music choice of psychopaths.

Who cares, he is still a nigger

No there isnt

>Last time i let a jew in
lal