>Be Iran
>Be only reasonable Muslim country
>Good leader gets killed by CIA
>Puppet instilled
>Puppet deposed and people resort to theocracy
>(((US))) forces Iraq to fight Iran after being utterly BTFO
>Iran wins, over a million casualties
>Iranian people rightfully upset over the whole debacle

The only countries that hate Iran are Israel and Saudi. The entire west except for US is on Iran's side. Russia, China, India, are all on Iran's side.

Is this the end of the merchant scheming?
Is this why Saudi's and Israel joined efforts to fight Iran?

>So explain to me why Trump is in the right here

He isn't and reminder Sup Forums is not /r/the_donald no matter what the redditor refugees say

Trump is not in the right here, only fags from Reddit think that. Iran claims that it only wants peaceful nuclear energy for civilian purposes, but even if they built a nuke, so the fuck what? They know that if they launched a nuke at America or Israel or Saudi Arabia or anywhere else, that it would mean basically the end of their country. They know this. So why would they want nuclear power for anything other than civilian purposes? The Jewnited States should leave Iran alone. Iran is one of only three countries in the whole world that does not have a Rothschild-owned central bank (along with Cuba and North Korea). Furthermore, Iran is probably the only country in the world that opposes not only the hypocritical and degenerate Western World (especially the Jewnited States and the Jewnited Kingdom), but also Saudi Arabia and Israel. Most countries that are against Israel still support Saudi Arabia (for example). We need Iran as our bulwark against the kikes.

I completely agree with you.

Based Hezbollahpedes, am I right guise?

Iran deserves to stay a country, The Jewinted States shall never destroy it

Reminder that this is a kike agenda, not an American one.

>Sup Forums unironically likes Iran
Why? They're terrorists, they're Muslims, they're inbred, they're not white, they're violent savages,
Canada had to save American hostages from being murdered by these disgusting animals once before. If Iran wants nukes we'll send one to Tehran

No they don't, no country in the orient should remain a sovereign nation they all rightfully should be part of HM's empire.

When did your family come over from Pakistan?

Kek I love how the Iranian shills are going to maximum overdrive over the recent deal

My family came to Canada in 1956 from Hungary

I never thought I would live to see the day where people actually support Muslim nations, everyone I know hates ALL Muslims whether they're from Egypt, Somalia, turkey, Iran, Arabia doesn't matter you won't get hired, you won't be liked, we will be ruder to you.

Agreed. I don't like the IRGC and the government because of their oppression and brutality, but if the US can't have any positive influence, we should stay the hell out of it. We've done too much damage over the last 60 years.

>Is this the end of the merchant scheming?
Is this why Saudi's and Israel joined efforts to fight Iran?

They'll never stop. They're the ones that should be razed to the ground. (They screw us, too)

Yeah don't worry it's literally just shills and diaspora feeding on the whole "/pol hates jews" concept, they think as long as they keep repeating that we will suddenly love a Muslim theocracy

Someday you will realise that it is healthy to hate both kikes and mudslimes

This, this whole enemy of my enemy thing is none sense you're both my enemies and I want both of you nuked

Because Iran is one of the few sane countries.

We do treat alot of these countries like shit and I can see why they legitimately hate us.

We should dump our greatest ally and work on energy independence so we can leave them alone.

You cannot be sane if you're not white (human) all animals are retarded compared to us, they survive on instinct.

I completely agree with you. The United States and the United Kingdom fucked over Iran for nothing more than muh oil. Contrary to popular belief, the Iranian Revolution was NOT about replacing the Iranian monarchy with an Islamic republic, but was instead about replacing the Iranian monarchy with a SECULAR, liberal, democratic republic. MOST Iranians in 1979 wanted a SECULAR, liberal, democratic republic in Iran and were fond of Western culture (but NOT Western foreign policies, ESPECIALLY those belonging to the UK and the US which were responsible for removing the democratically elected leader Mossadegh simply because he wanted to nationalise Iran's oil, which any REAL patriot of ANY country would want to do), it's just that the radical Islamists in Iran (who were actually a MINORITY in Iran at that time) HIJACKED the Iranian Revolution and made it about Islam when it was originally SO NOT about Islam. What happened to Iran post-1979 is a FUCKING TRAGEDY, Iran could have become like what Dubai is today but without Dubai's shit-tier Islamic laws.

But aren't persians considered aryans?

the explanation is quite clear
>pic very fucking related

Because Sup Forums is filled with VAJA

>a mudslime theocracy
>sane

and Marxists

You are so stupid.

Yes they are. The name 'Iran' LITERALLY means 'Land of the Aryans'. Just ignore that kike shill.

>So explain to me why Trump is in the right here
I can't.
He's in the wrong here

They were but there's been significant mixing

Persians are the real Aryans.

Iran = Aryan

No they aren't, if they're aryan why aren't Turks or Saudis aryan too?
They're brown desert dwellers, terrorists, Muhammedans who've become inbred. The women are harlots, and the men are rapists. We can't allow these creatures to exist within our borders.
I don't know what VAJA is but if it's liberal yes, Sup Forums is extremely left wing since Tump was elected

Hello nigger
It used to be illegal for people that dark to immigrate to Canada

Aryans is a term that means nobles and has nothing to do with an ethic group
VAJA is Iran Intelligence Community.

I mean among the others in the Middle East. Iran was very good before the muslim revolution.

That's what I thought, I think the ones who talk shit about it are mad arabs.

Saudis are way different than the persians, they are arabs, not sure about turks.

>No they aren't, if they're aryan why aren't Turks or Saudis aryan too?

Kikes like you are the least Aryan people of all. Hold still while I gas you.

Aryan is a term that means nobles that is used by many ethic groups from india to europe

Muslims suicide bomb things all the time

Iran would just suicide nuke israel

Killing off 50% of the worlds jew population in one shot how many muslims do you think, think that sacrificing the population of Iran is worth it? 80%?90% every sunni would say its worth it

If it's brown Put it down
If it's white then it's right
That's what I always say
I'm not a kike, the synagogue of satan needs to be banned. The Talmud should be recycled and sold as toilet paper

Come on now, pic related looks more like a bedouin than a persian.

>was
Bingo. You're admitting they are not even a shadow of their former greatness and need to be Crusaded back into civilization.

>Aryans is a term that means nobles and has nothing to do with an ethic group

'Aryan' was a term that ancient Northern Indians and Iranians used to refer to themselves, so in that sense, it is an ethnic term. But 'Aryan' also means 'noble' in Sanskrit. Northern India has historically been called 'Aryavarta', which means 'Land of the Aryans' in Sanskrit.

It's still one of the less harsh countries in the Middle East, but I doubt they will return back into civilization sadly.

Canadians are the true aryans
>While debating the 1885 Electoral Franchise Act in the House of Commons, John A proposed that "Chinamen" should not have the right to vote on the grounds that they were "foreigners" and allegedly separate species: "the Aryan races will not wholesomely amalgamate with the Africans or the Asiatics," and "the cross of those races, like the cross of the dog and the fox, is not successful." He amended the legislation to exclude "a person of Mongolian or Chinese race."

It's the less stinky pile of shit

>Canadians are the true aryans

Dream on, leaf. Aryans do not have a dildo up their ass like you do. Canadians and Jews can never be Aryans.

Trump was elected by his base for no new wars.
The illuminati will survive with out a few countries not making interest payments.

We hanged buggerers, it was actually in the 60's that doctors determined one homosexual could never be cured, the court upon hearing this sentenced him to life in prison because he was a danger to society.

The least-idolatrous idolater is still an idolater who needs to be shown the right way or, if he refuses, be pre-emptively [PHYSICALLY REMOVED]

Gonna agree with both of you on this.

and into the oven with you mr jew

Yay! Now let's get to the chopper

>if he does not love towelhead sandniggers then he must be a nosy sandnigger

The problem with allowing Iran with nukes is that they are a Muslim nation following Islam (Satan). Sure, the current Iranian president seems level headed, but we have no idea who his successor will be. They must never be trusted.

Saudi Arabia has oil and doesn't like Iran.

That is all.

The revolution is over Ahmed, you can go back now

It's not about allowing Iran to have nukes per se, it's about not getting involved in another unnecessary, outrageously expensive war for the Jews.

Ancap pls

It's essential that the Anglo nations switch to a total war economy, we need to introduce the draft we need to finally rid the world of the synagogue of satan and the muhammedan satanists.
The world may hate the Anglo but it's our duty whether we like it or not to uphold the values of civilization, prosperity, progress and freedom. We need to invade and destroy every the talmudist state of Israel, and every muhammedan nation.
The bible says that when you declare war if they do not surrender you must smite every man in the city. This gives us excuse to use any means necessary to rid the world of this cancer

The Iranian diaspora's favorite weapon, he will scream jew for anything, the slightest criticism of his country or Shia Islam, but he never reasons why like a true white man, he will never say jews are the threat because they propose white genocide, as white genocide isn't even a problem for him because he is a brown monkey.

Guido pls
Follow your great forefathers' footsteps and embark on a Crusade

Ahmedinijad was constantly blowing the fuck out (((western media))). Even if Iran had nukes, like says, it serves them no purpose besides defense against an already nuclear armed Israel.

Israel on the other hand has openly attacked the US before. Iran did not harm any of their hostages. The only casualties were some dumb CIA niggers that tried to capture them rather than listen to what the Iranians had to say.

>Arab/Jew/Paki/JIDF detected

You make it so obvious

>reasonable Muslim

imma stop you righ there bud

The fact that the Iranian government even held American hostages should have been enough to provoke war, if even ONE single Canadian is held hostage under my leadership that country would cease to exist.

Totally spot on. There is so much ignorance (I am not fully versed, either) regarding the US/ UK interference in Iran (We've done/ do this all over the world) and who the Persians are. It's been displaced by jingo-ism and propaganda. People don't generally understand that Persians are not Arabs and are not even of Arab extraction.

I know that a free and secular society is what y'all have been striving (& dying) for, for YEARS.
IMO, Iran has some of the greatest potential in the world (which is probably why Israel wants so desperately to see Iran destroyed)

I went to college with several Persian students in 1977 & 1978, so I've known about this stuff on some level for a long time.

iran is great, they want the best thing for america that americans SHOULD want: getting the fuck out of the middle east and let the sandniggers btfo each other without wasting our blood and our treasure. anyone who dislikes iran is either a sunni muslims or a jew or a shabbos goy (most of america is this)

To expand on this... a perfect example is Turkey. We were somewhat friends with Turkey until the lunatic Erdogan seized power. Now he is a big problem with serious weapons. And of course he wants to spread sharia- no surprise.

>if you kill your enemies, they win

But seriously they were holding hostages because the US embassy was filled with CIA niggers who tried to kill their leader. Of course they are going to take them hostage, what kind of a fucking moron besides your PM would not retaliate after something like that happened.

>15 posts by this id
Why you are so buttfurt about Iran? I'm Iranian and i see you in every thread about Iran.

He's JIDF or some ass-blasted Paki

Doesn't matter, they take citizens of my country they get bombed.
Because I'm trying to educate Sup Forums about how you aren't a human species, they are indoctrinated from birth to believe this liberal concept of race, there is no race man (whites) are made in Gods image and everything else is an animal God made and gave us dominion over. You're a beast of burden to be used as we please. You shouldn't be posting on the internet you should be working the fields

I've said it before the synagogue of satan needs to be destroyed, I don't support the synagogue of satan or their pets the Muhammedans

>go fuck with a man who just wants to be left alone
>hurrr why is he fighting back
I don't like Iran but I don't want to see it destroyed like the US and other gullible goys, let them do their thing. Why should you care?

The butthurt defender of a nutjob religious theocracy.

>people who never met Iranians or traveled to Iran trashtalk them

good goys

Turks and Saudis are Arabs. Iranians are Persians. Google Cyrus and Darius, learn some actual history. Also user's post above about the way the US and UK kept screwing Iran over, politically, trying to get/ retain control over Iran's oil. (IIRC for the sake of British Petroleum)They overthrew the Shah (Reza Pahlavi), installed Mossadegh- screwed him around because he nationalized Iran's oil, overthrew him and re- installed the Shah. Pahlavi wasn't exactly a good guy- had his secret police, the Savak, who could be about as vicious as Khomenei's people and the IRGC. He was overthrown in 1979, in part because of this and soaking the Persian people while he/ his lived in splendor, by the regime that remains in power today. They were the the ones who took the hostages (who Reagan exploited as an election ploy).
I don't know-know this, but IRGC/ Pasdaran appears to be (to me) Arabs. They're very ugly, physically, and stubby, and have hideous temperaments. Part of the reason IRGC has so much power is organized crime. They control Iran's black market.

Persian Anons, please correct my inaccuracies & misconceptions where needed.
Stay strong & safe!

Because it's a muhammedan nation! Every single muhammedan needs to be wiped out from this earth, whether they "provoke" us or not, they provoke me by existing. They're followers of satan and belong in Hell not Earth

So you're Sikh then

Also cool proxy

Okay so it's RPing. Whatever I have better things to waste my time on.

They're followers of satan, the only monarch Persia should have should be Queen Elizabeth II

>Because I'm trying to educate Sup Forums about how you aren't a human species
Atleast we are not canadians.
>are made in Gods image and everything else is an animal God made and gave us dominion over
*cringes*

The absolute state of this board.

I believe they will eventually prevail. It's just a matter of time.

I hope so, iranians deserve better.

There are no sides

No I'm a Christian, Sikhs are idolatrous pagans No it's not RP, they follow the devil muhammed was possessed by a demon and his wife convinced him this was Gods voice, she convinced him the demon is God, and that Demon is Satan. This is who they worship to this day, they may appear peaceful right now, but if the Arabs weren't attacking us you could bet they would be.
We cannot risk this to allow any followers of this satanic cult to continue to exist

Persians (and most Iranians in general) are of Indo-European stock, meaning that they're related (albeit somewhat distantly in these modern times) to us whites. Persians are NOT Arabs, calling a Persian an Arab is like the WORST thing you can say to a Persian. Iran has MASSIVE potential. In fact, Iran is the ONLY Middle Eastern country with its own space program. I want Iran to succeed (and to be de-Islamised in the process), but the fucking kikes don't want this.

>We can't allow these creatures to exist within our borders.
That is a separate issue than the question brought up by OP

K. Get your nuke on then sandnigger. See what happens. Maybe if the regime had'nt constantly funded terror and killed americans relentlessly outside being nuts we could talk.

Yes, the muhammedan cult of Satan will prevail if we have people like you

>only monarch Persia should have should be Queen Elizabeth II

Trump's in the right because the endgame is war with Iran. They're shitskin degenerates, so shut the fuck up and defend your leader.

The earth is my nation, God gave man dominion over the whole earth and all the beasts who live in it.

Because they should be our colony
Maybe it may not appear so today, but a 100 years ago did anyone think we would be at war for decades with the Arabs? We can't risk this, all Muhammedans are enemies of mankind they need to be stopped

>>Be only reasonable Muslim country
Because the US objective is to turn every muslim country and group into radicals since 2001.

>They're shitskin degenerates
You're talking about the saudi arabians.

Turks aren't arabs, retard. they're anatolians

Persian women are shit tier. Disloyal whores, with the shallow materialism of the nigger and the money grubbing greed of the Jew. They can look hot, and look almost White, but avoid at all costs.

There is no such thing as radical Islam, the Muhammedans who blow us up are orthodox Muslims following Muhammad's teachings