Prison School

Every time I take a few weeks off from reading this hoping for some progress it's the same damn shit.

When are they getting back to the piss that people are waiting for?

At least the camslut is qt

is she a virgin though

I hate this arc as much as anyone, but the biggest bullshit is having Meiko stay retarded just to stretch this garbage out. Infuriating

Of course, she's no slut like Idol-chan

No the biggest bullshit was doing the Chairman storyline at the exact same time, so we drag it out further by a storyline that is going no where

Chairman story is dumb, but at least it's entertaining at times. I care more about the cat that's hanging on the yakuza guy more than I care about the fucking cavalry battle.

They actually made me care about it for a bit when Kiyoshi died and said he loved everyone, but of course just a couple of chapters later Akira forgets anyone but Mari and Kate exist

Yeah this manga was at least good for the ecchi until that retarded race storyline

Now it's just complete trash with 0 redeeming qualities

>b-but the comedy
It was always unfunny garbage

I wish she was real T_T

*roar roar*

I've always liked that the artist always makes a lot of the girls look like a perfect mix of anime and 3D in a way that doesn't make me want to vomit

How do you pronounce "*"

I really wish the author would drop this piece of shit and focus in finishing Me and the Devil Blues.

Series should just end as soon as the battle ends. Hana can kiss and pee on Kiyoshi and it'd be a great end

>kiss and pee on Kiyoshi
At the same time?

If she's kissing his mushroom yes

Yes, leglock peeing while kissing.

The Sports Festival arc is running a bit long, yeah.

> You will never have Hana pee on your face

I hate that this is my fetish now.

Anyone but Hana's pee is poison

Face looks fucking weird

How do you pronounce "Fweh!"?

I think it's like a light chuckle, like how "

That's the only leaked pages.

How long has it been out?

Opinions like this are all because you Yanks legalized gay marriage.

August 5, 2016

It's like it's done by a different author/Artist.

Underrated. I think it's one of the best art styles I've seen

So do the writers just have no idea where to go from here? This arc has gone on far too long.

>tfw that belly inflation bit

I want to marry Hana. Her voice is heaven.

What is she rubbing against?

She's got her foot tucked under her.

I look forward to the day this gets animated.

Does anyone like moeko? She's by FAR my least favorite part of this manga now. Just make a different character to be a moe blob or something.

How would that stop you from just hating the other moe blob character instead?

It wouldn't ruin Meiko

Fair enough.

How did the author of this once great manga get rid of all his fans? What exactly went wrong? To be honest, I don't remember anything after the ouroboros. Hana acting somewhat embarrassed after because it was her fetish, but other than that??

I personally marathoned the manga and got caught up at 220, but having the Chairman's story also take up varying amounts of pages is really stunting the pace.

I want Hana to sit on my face while she strokes my dick with her feet

After Hana pissed on Kiyoshi the manga looked like it was closing in on some kind of closure or at least opening up a nice arc, but it's progressing at a snail's pace for something that means absolutely nothing.