The EDL is a fucking joke

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NyHRZx2H_9s
youtube.com/watch?v=wxASFTAkRyA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They're not the joke, they're the punchline.

The average EDL chav could be useful if recruited, trained and propagandised by the right organisation.

The average chav today would be a redcoat 200 years ago.

This.

They are some tough cookies.

Useful foot soldiers in the prisons too

but TPTB would prefer them getting mentally wrecked by spice

Exactly. They have the spirit of fighting for the nation, but haven't been properly redpilled.

Chav nationalism.

Britain is a joke

>what are shock troops

also

>E!
>E!
>E D L !

They are kike lovers yes

they're a decade or 2 too late... but better late than never

literally civic nationalism mixed with hooliganism

WRONG

its just over compensation to avoid being called "evil nazi bigot"

This.

jej this is what happens when you name every muslim boy muhammad

This. People like this will be the footsoldiers in the future wars. In the meantime they're just disorganized, roaming bands of hooligans. Good for beating the shit out of lefties in street fights but not good for much else.

There's a video on YT of about 50 EDL members getting chased away by about 20-30 Pakistani and black teenagers. One of the EDL pussies was squirming racial slurs while fleeing with his tail in-between his legs from the ethnic groups he was bad mouthing. They got emasculated infront of their women too to rub dirt in to the wound.

So ?
turfing out 50,000 suspected jihadis would be a decent start

>compensation
neocon zionist front group

youtube is flooded with videos in which edl guys running away from muslim men

even their leaders were slapped and beaten three different times

they're literally kekistan tier right wingers, they suck jewish cock and they praise nigger members.

hello T*urkish dog
please go back to selling watermelons for E*rdgan

They are also good at keeping pedo rape gangs in check. Apparently, pakkis are now scared to leave their ghettos, especially after dark. Nothing pisses off a chav more than a pedo.

.....And has it sopped them ?

......U mad ?

They didn't show up to fight, just to engage in activism. They didn't expect barbarians to throw shit at them and so on.

why does tommy shill for israel so much

Lip service probably. Most right wing movements do the same.
Israel is also quite the contrast with the international Jews.

Settle down Mohammad.

why is he so afraid to be called racist too, in his streams he always pulls in based black men to signal

>THE EDL IS A FUCKING JO-

*BLOCKS YOUR PATH*

youtube.com/watch?v=NyHRZx2H_9s

hes not trying to cater towards the Sup Forums crowd

For the same reason, you daft twat.

so he is a civic nat cuck who doesnt mind if the UK becomes a country of mudpeople, ok got it.

>Based civic nationalists! Those black bulls can keep breeding our women so long as they love ENGLAND AND ISRAEL! YES!

(((you)))

Do you not understand how political activism works? He is trying to appeal to masses, not Sup Forums. He can't just say "gas the kikes and Muslims" regardless.

see

Am..I dreaming?

Are you white or not?

No mate.
This was about a week ago and it got zero media coverage.

About 25,000 people were there at least. There was another one before of about 10,000.

So there is hope for you, dad.
Looks you outnumbered Antifa

problem is they all vote conservative or UKIP instead of doing shit

given the chance they would swing further right.

Interesting

Uuu I feeeeeeeeel
*Muslim fear*
Now the brits got nothing to loose..
Burn down muslim named stadions first
P L E A S E

gov shitting massive bricks.

Half of them had Pakis or niggers knock up their sisters. The English working class is one of the most racially blind in the world, and instead of working to fix this, you would rather engage in civic nationalism and cocksucking for Israel.

No, the chavs are just detractors to the movement, they give the right the image of a thuggish, idiotic, poorly educated pack of retards. The EDL are just (((civic))) nationalist controlled opposition used by (((them))) as is clear by their founder (((Tommy "I'm a Zionist" Robinson))).

debunked
see

The real problem is that stupid emotional people don't know what they want. Your snap election proved that.

You had delusional fantasies of imperialism and hardline immigration, and it made Labour the largest political party in Europe. Fucking Canterbury voted left for the first time, ever, and you've got no one to blame but yourselves.

Love them

Same thing happened here in leafland, there were several nationalist rallies around the country a few weeks back including skirmishes with anifa and it got fucking zero coverage.

Then a few months before that some 'proud boys' from our military showed up with Red Ensigns to a native protest against General Cornwallis and engaged in polite non-violent discourse with them. They were fired from their jobs and it was plastered on every news for days about le ebil nazis being BTFO.

Isolation and demoralization are the biggest weapons of the left. Our CBC is so insanely and blatantly kikey, they engineered this all to show these few sorry bastards getting their careers fucked over as a sort of warning then were nearly silent with the successful nationalist rallies. Absolutely disgusting but the overwhelming majority of people are oblivious and complacent with it.

It's just a big student town and Corbyn promised to wipe student debt and give them free things.

Why would they give a shit about image when they do such a horrible job anyway. Chavs are fucking gross, annoying, and stupid and they destroy nationalist movements. I am certain that they are controlled opposition used to manipulate our class system to prevent an increase in nationalism in the middle class.

They're just chavs.. and you're right, it does stop the the appeal of nationalism growing in the middle class but they're still useful

Because then (((they))) can use it against him, your average Brit needs to see him talking sense not as some fucking dumb cunt racist, all the fucking idiots giving it paki this, nigger that, ruin any chance of a proper political change from ever happening.

I like them. I disagree with them on many points but i understand that England face particular problems right now, so they must focus on those.
It saddens me to see the islamisation of your country and that the only people who stand against it are ridiculed and prosecuted so hard (r.i.p National Action).

youtube.com/watch?v=wxASFTAkRyA

Great lads

No dude he doesn’t, they never do and that’s how they manage to ruin every fucking right wing party we have

National Action would still be around and making gains if it didn't literally celebrate the death of Jo Cox on its website and Twitter and threaten to send politicians to the gas chambers.

damn biriths so fucking ugly faces have.
should be exterminated instead
Also freedom for Scotland.

I doubt it. Maybe in a revolution they might be useful but when it comes to a democratic final solution to the Demographic shift question they are horrible. When I first got into politics I was put off nationalist beliefs because of how stupid and belligerent the chavs were. It is clear that the American alt-right is onto something with their middle class image. Chavs are much like niggers in the way they behave and I am not a fan of associating with people who act like niggers.

>should be exterminated
We are more valuable than you. Your people have always been useless and irrelevant. If every Slovak (I actually had to hover over your fleg to know which irrelevant Slavic shithole that got fucked by Russia you come from) died today, nobody would care.
>freedom for Scotland
Scots aren't oppressed. They're part of the UK because a Scottish king inherited the English throne.

E E EDL!
>E E EDL!
E E EDL!
>E E EDL!
E E EDL!
>E E EDL!
E E EDL!
>E E EDL!
E E EDL!

Why you mad?
British are ugliest people in the eu. Tiny land so every brits fucked with every women together.
Nobody will ever care about brits,you cant even fight.

I don't see how that's a reason to declare them a fucking terrorist organization.

>ha you are ugly
We're all ugly cunts, we know. We don't care when we have done so much, unlike you.
>"tiny land"
>UK: 242,495 square km
>Slovakia: 49,000 square km
Makes me think.
>can't even fight
Sure thing mate. Go to Glasgow or the Welsh Valleys and say that, haha.

>Militias..... for Israel!

Threatening to gas members of the government and celebrating their deaths is a stupid thing to do in any country if you don't want to be a terrorist group.

Good god, a*glos are ugly.

see

No, that's utter shite. He has taken Jewish funding for 10 years and is an out and out zionist. It's not some sort of cover, it's a fundamental belief he holds.

>prutiy spiral instead of making tactical decisions

hmm seems like a good course of action for a movement

Glasgow are Scotish,they are not pathetic as brits.
Remember Poland how much beaten you were. One of your lad almost died. Cause you are low

Scots are Brits, what are you on about

They are not brits,they want independence. They have pride , they are warriors.

r i g h t y o u a r e

i hate mudslimes so much

E E EDL

How the hell does England still have chavs despite being such rich country? Chavs don't exist in France, Sweden, Denmark and such

our plebeian government spends the money on shit the british people don't need

It's just a sponge to soak up knuckledraggers

I know you do muhammed

Pathetic brits cant even defend their shitty land
Even in sweden can hools fights.
Pathetic brits can only drink beer and sing

awww, poor ahmed gets triggered

I hate Islam.

But the EDL worships Kikes and has nigger members.

soldiers

They are civic? fck, so they are on antifa level.

Just a kosher nationalist bullshit waste of time, which is the only reason why the Bongistan government hasn't banned it yet.