Would you take responsability

no

She isn't the best girl in her series but why not.

Pressure for abortion, slip her something if she says no, disappear in the night if that fails.

That's wrong though. Usami is best girl.

>taking responsibility for a 3DPD
No thanks

The tank is always the best. Colette > usa > sensei

Why do you like the annoying weeb?

Nah fuck that, Colette is the perfect mother.

She's hotter, cuter, funnier.

hell no. bitch is looser than a pair of XXL shorts on a somalian refugee. was probably her last crush, or the gym teacher, or that middle age salaryman who frequently buys her name brand goods is the one that nutted in her and knocked her up.

Fixed

>2D girls are actually 3D if they don't match my favorite personality type
You guys are retarded

Do you even watch the show?

>quiet, plain girl who is tsun towards the guy she likes
She's exactly the same as a million other anime girls

Because she has an actual personality.

Yeah, but she's 3D, user

But this does bring up a serious question, if we achieve our dream and become 2D, then will 2D girls also seem as unattractive to us as 3DPD does?

Are Uchimaki's waifus really 1D? Is 2Dness really just a matter of perspective? Are we just fated to always seek a partner from a dimension below us? Are there 4D beings out there somewhere, lusting after us?

>will 2D girls also seem as unattractive to us as 3DPD does?

No? 2D are able to love unlike 3D ones. Stop with your retarded 3DPD propaganda.

>lol I'm so random ecksdee
>personality

>black
>french (dat moustache)
>肉 is best girl so he have taste
20/20

sure I would pay the money for the abortion

why pay anything when stairs are free

It's my fetish, fuck you.

>shit taste is a fetish now
Christ, you're as bad as the furries.

no because one of you faggots will happily be her beta provider while she fucks me on the side

She's white.

When will this happen?

No she's far to young and not financially responsible. Maybe in the future when we both have our lives together and leave enough time to ensure the relationship will last and not go stale.

All the girls are cute and fuckable, omg.

>cute short hair
yes, I would
>implying you wouldnt be happy having a functional family

what is wrong with this child

Japan Autism, many such cases, sad.

Spoiled rich kid.

Collete is fun

But Usa-chan is the best

I wish I had a girlfriend like Usami.

delete this

don't delete this

you're really rocking that tracksuit, Subaru-kun

convince me to watch this, ep1 is quite boring

No.

Posting real best girl.

Anyone else download the OP single? Nana killed it on this one, and the OP is as fun as the show.

I fucking hate Usami. She is annoying and screams the whole episode. I just can't stand her. She doesn't deserve a single frame of this 2D show! She is a slut that just wants to sit on the poor MC guy whose name I can't remember (Johnny, I think).
Fuck her. Fuck Usami. Fuck her right in the pooper. Fuck her with hate. Fuck her with force.
I want her out of my life and Johnny's life. If she doesn't disappear by the next episode, I'm gonna explode with rage.
Usami a shit.

she's not going anywhere pal
now give her a kiss

(You)

What's the point of bullying this miracle?

You can stick to Re:Zero.

id let autismo boy take care of my child

please watch the show before posting in this thread.

Am I the only one that likes not-eno-sensei?

Why is this here?!

I don't know, from my perspective she's 2D, but is it worth it if she sometimes acts like a 3DP?

bitch tagged uchimaki's artwork

B-but why? I have no idea. Looks like an autistic vandalism.

When I saw that I thought "what the fuck is she doing?", but it was clear that it wasn't with any bad intention. I would chalk it down to her just being a nervous ditz.

Those flowers that she tagged it with are called hanamaru I think. It's their equivalent of drawing a 100 with a smiley face on a test or assignment to say "good job", but as far as I know it's mostly done in elementary school. So she had good intentions, but just went about it in a stupid way.