Antifa's Plan for Nov 4th

November 4th is not a joke. There are groups of people sharing lists containing analysis of social media accounts (keep in mind how many uppity leftists work in tech) and they plan on basically calling workplaces and families and friends with compromising direct evidence of internet racism to get people fired or worse… I'm sure some of you were aware of this, but a cultural power struggle is not what will win the legal battle against these people.
>They are masters of a failing system which must stay in reverent fear to be kept in check…

Everyone please continuously archive all twitter lists of actual dangerous organizations, like certain so-called workers rights unions, which are fronts for Antifa meetings as seen on YouTube with twlets.com or some twitter archiver. It's easy once you get a naming scheme, such as CA_First_Last-Screenname-Followers-101217.csv
CA_First_Last-Screenname-Tweets-101217

While most of these websites are subscription based, the unlimited option is economic. Make a list of accounts, then one-by-one archive their followers, followings, tweets, lists, etc! Alternatively use Python and a Twitter interface library to download lists yourself through the API. The one downside is that you get like 10 pages of 20 followers of bandwidth every 15 minutes… Make sure to always date your archives. This is what the left is doing now to catch so many seemingly random right wing accounts… mass listing them…

Twitter, Dropbox, and Microsoft all deleted my "AntifaDB" account which was still just a test run. I was only uploading LEGAL info of followers, and these seemingly uncoordinated websites were able to obliterate my efforts to put the word out all at once so I am just spreading the word: ARCHIVE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nxna-qUZVGo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Bm9ghwCXvm4
archive.is/UaLt2
fbi.gov/tips
nlrb.gov
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BUMP

"S-Stop larping, R-R-ight guys! We're not planning anything, O-okay? You Nazis are just P-paranoid."

What must be done? Anyone have any ideas to subvert this?

if you use social media you're a faggot

Nigger.

i kind of doubt anything is going to happen.
Anti-fa isnt that smart dude
The average anti-fa member has the brain power of a hamster.
Most of them are just wealthy children that run around pretending to be militant hippies

What are you going to do when nothing happens?

Looks like he's "down" for the cause.

>implying my boss isn't more of a racist than me
Go ahead and call

The problem with that plan is if it's on mass, it's going to be labeled as an attempted troll, and they won't be taken seriously, so good luck.

Luckily all my friends and family know or suspect I'm racist anyway and my job is garbage.

I'm racist at my job. Check mate.

Can't get me fired if I don't have a job.

> (keep in mind how many uppity ciaists work in cia)
>They are masters of a failing system which must stay in reverent fear to be kept in check…
> plz make lists of targets plz

lol OP

This one messaged my wife out of the blue threatening to get her fired for being "married to a Nazi" . He found her job from her fb , then he proceeded to do the same to my homeboys girl. I can't believe this is a thing.

Are they taking their Guy Fawkes masks seriously or something?

You know nothing is going to happen. The Left won't lift a finger unless they are paid up front in cash.

Given the going rate for larping as an "anarchist agitator" appears to be about $3000 per event for the ones who break windows and knock over trashcans, they could work one day a month and make a middle class income. Hell, you even get $25 and free meals plus coach ticket for being part of the crowd. That's a pretty good hourly rate for essentially doing nothing.

Problem is the NGOs who fund it don't have the cash to pay the entire group $3000 a head, so nothing happens.

They ain't gonna do shit except get utterly shit upon. Same as last year, same as every year. They are society's fuck ups, user. Let em "work".

if they had comprising information they would have already blown their load on it.

Austin Antifa harrasing my girl because of my memes. Never met him , nobody knows him. He actually did call my homeboys girls job.

>There are groups of people sharing lists containing analysis of social media accounts

haha, jokes on them
I don't have any social media accounts
which bring up the question...why would you?

And ? Just use the same tactics. If they message you and threaten to get you fired, create a fake facebook or twitter accounts and post nazi shit. Otherwise, you can just report them for "Rufmord" if you live in Germany.

I just googled his faggot name and found his facebook.

I'm going to one of the commie ground zeros in NYC on November 4 to see what the deal is, AMA

You have a neo-nazi tattoo?
Untermensch.

Hello, people. Use this against them. Make Twitter's with their pics, like this hadar guy, and post tons of racist shit and get THEM fired from their job or socially ostracized

LOL the worthless faggot attempted stand up:

youtube.com/watch?v=nxna-qUZVGo

I'm at work right now so I can't listen to it. I want to ruin this fucker.

I approve of this.
Secondly, get on TOR and use their name and profile pic at really shady places on the darkweb.

You aren't missing much. His Facebook looks pretty open too.

If you use social media you deserve anything that's coming to you.

I already reported a bunch of his posts on there.

Was basically a kid in the Texas prison system, I don't give a fuck about Hitler except for comedic value. But yeah I have an 88 on the side of my head.

What we may be up against. I'm getting nervous guys. Pic related.

Fellow nycanon, where to?

If they are doxing people it is probably to kill them.

That’s how revolutions work. Kill the leaders of the counter revolution at the outbreak.

These fuckers are just cosplaying ..let bullets rip and watch these kids shit.

>tfw my work uniform and the shit that IE demonstrators wear are basically the same
>tfw going to dust off my disused MAGA hat just for the big day
It's a shame no one in suburban San Antonio is a commie, all my signaling will go to waste.

>getting to legally shoot as many leftist as you can

Going to be a hell of a birthday.

I seriously doubt it. Will they continue to use social media to try and ruin lives and get people fired? Yep. Will they try something extremely violent? Aside from an incident or two, no. The last thing in the world I'm going to fear is a 20 something year old who thinks they are some kind of revolutionary threatening an armed uprising, or some other serious violence.

I have that same Walmart button down The guy fawks mask means that they want to try to disband parlamant and then give the power to the pope?
Unless you live in a right wing state. There is a reason that there is little riotin in Texas. We can legally kill anyone who messes with our cars, businesses or homes

I want something big to happen on Nov. 4th. normies won't support them if they finally commit real acts of terrorism. It will make more normies wake up and see how the media has been shilling for them the whole time.

If Antifa does something big on Nov. 4th they will only shoot themselves in the foot.

So is this supposed to be like the Hipster version of the Tet Offensive?

Goody Gum Drops. Tet was a massive failure, and the mountains of rotting Viet Cong corpses were clear proof of that.

Of course, the Jewish lugenpresse made Tet out to be a resounding victory against America. Good thing everybody hates the press now and sees them as the lying, conniving shit sacks that they are.

I'm really hoping it's both widespread and that they try to get violent. Hopefully it will be the spark needed to start toe-tagging them with extreme prejudice.

NAZIS WATCH OUT

What kind of shitty boat capsizes in perfectly calm seas like that, holy shit.

I saw on Facebook it'll be in union square so I'm gonna go and see what happens. Hopefully they riot and I get it on camera lol

Is that an orange tip on that gun? Regardless, I don't think I could take this guy seriously if he were pointing a real gun at me.

Commies hate Israel.
>spread pro-Israel antifa memes
>wait for antifa to flip out
>call them anti-semites
>???
>profit
Antisem

I live in an extremely liberal town in a swing state. I wish I had taken pictures when I went to the trump speech, all the freaks came out.

>pistol
>500 yards
Yep we really have nothing to worry about

This, this and this.

Goyish commies hate Israel because they don't understand the JQ and read the conflict as white people oppressing brown people. Jews are Zionists pretty much no matter what.

another alt left antifag larping again. nov will be a joke to us. you antifags will be smashed and violently raped like moldylocks roastie

One that has way too many people on it.

>not katniss everunclean
man you twitter faggots are stupid as hell.

Oh Canada! Day of the rake when? This video proves how Cucked Canada is. Make sure to thumb this shit down.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Bm9ghwCXvm4

this fucker needs to take out his trash

Wow he said where he works on jewtube. Wish I knew where he actually works in Austin now. I don't think he drives to corpus Christi every day. Maybe it's his own business.

un funny

Google doesn't have a phone number on file, does it? I wonder how the manager would feel about people calling in to ask about their employee being a violent communist thug.

First I get a trump president now hoping for huge communist genocide Christmas might be coming early boys

LOL I live castle doctrine state I wish a black clad commy would even get roudy near my house cops would give me a fucking award for terminating with extreme prejudice

But no such luck I'm sure there gonna fucking mil about lefty shithole cities and vape and wear Che tee-shirts at best might break a window or toe downtown at best

I'd fucking roll if big daddy trump declared Marshall law on the third jic though

Can you imagine their sad Lil faces if that happened lol would love to see lefties crying all over social media again before next election whst can we do to make that happen you think?

O shit that fucking Stalin statue they got so nervous about Lmao bet they might cry if that got torn down or even better we use sock puppet accounts and make them think we're gonna fuck it up every week until then Lmao have them literally camped out around it with locked arms shitting in buckets hahaha

Kek please deliver

The LARP to end all LARPs

oh no

can't wait to saygoodbye with my 45.

Why are you on jewbook ?

We could have easily won Nam but the treasonous (((press))) wouldn't let us.

Can you please fuck off to ?

Antifa are right about Drumpf, and i hate Antifa. I hope that fat pig gets impeached.

>the school to prison pipeline system is racist!
>oh you're white? well you deserve to die!
>you're the nazi though!

antifa themselves are the ones threatening revolution on nov 4th
kill yourself

List of some known ANTIFA members.

archive.is/UaLt2

The irony of it all they're trying to do it around the 5th of November. How funny because Guy Fawkes was trying to preserve the old order and it ended in failure. And what's Antifa trying to do, that's right preserve the old order.

Proof faggot

>left: we're going to have a peaceful protest on this date
>law enforcement and media: ok
>pol: revolution!!!! bolsheviks!!! George soros!!! fluoride!!!

fuck off, this is off topic

the donald was a mistake

>>too dumb or lazy to giive even a source link
or did pull that out of your ass?

It's from an inside infiltrator.

>peaceful protest

I hope to god just one, ONE american is finally fed up with you soft estrogen fuelled faggots shrieking and protesting from your pampered colleges and just opens fire into your wall of black masked bodies. I want to turn on the news and laugh as you millennial faggots are screaming because "bash the fash" turned out a little different when your intestines are spread all over the pavement and your balding heads split open by gunfire. If the police kill a few of you I will make an oil painting of those officers heroically killing you faggots and mail it to their families with a gold plated frame.

Fuck you bugman.

>antifa terrorists: we're going to have an armed violent revolution and overthrow the democratically elected US government
>media: total silence
>law enforcement: preparing for the worst

fuck off and hang yourself

Wow what a fucking faggot

I'll buy one of those paintings if you're selling them.

>this is the average Sup Forums user

>When you read Shotgun Nigger and you realised the lefties were right and you are unknowingly opressing minorities and are rooting for the patriarchy.

kys

Yeah well it's not like the "independence" of the US was basicly an act of terror aswell, moron. Use your fucking brain you right wing cuck, fucking americans and those fascist anti-fascists are the same.

Report this to the local police as harassment (it is), the FBI as political intimidation (it is), and the National Labor Relations Board to protect her from any reprisal at her work.

>fbi.gov/tips
>nlrb.gov

The best weapon against criminals is the law. Our enemies are the vigilantes, not us. They are the ones trying to take the law into their own hands to destroy, with no due process, everyone who does not agree with them.

Observe, track, but do not retaliate. Compel the police to do it. On November 4th, stay home. Deprived of "counter-protesters" that they can paint as Nazis, they will attack businesses, public infrastructure, and random citizens unlucky enough to be shopping. Terrorists need public support to survive. Let them kill themselves.

Between the Weinstein scandal, the NFL scandal, and the whole North Korea business...

.. what happens when Antifa realizes that no one is paying attention to them on Nov 4th?

Yea, there is even cops who made youtube videos about it.

good, maybe be held accountable to your opinions online for once.

Antifa is gay.
Anything they do is suicide.

>it doesn't say "my feet hurt"

Bump

Because I'm too lazy to print out all the pictures, because my family and friends are spread far and wide and change #s too much so it's easier to call them messenger, because i find cars, furniture, other shit for cheap in my community, because I sell using the same platform. Do you know of any alternatives. I'm not attached to fb it's just convenient.

refusefascism.org

Don't believe me, read what the terrorists have to say for themselves.

>ON NOVEMBER 4, 2017
Take To The Streets And Public Squares
in cities and towns across the country
>continuing day after day and night after night
>—not stopping—
>until our DEMAND is met:
>The Trump/Pence Regime Must Go!

>Who will end this nightmare?
>We will.
>Only the determined struggle of millions of people acting together with courage and conviction
>can drive this regime from power.

>Our protest must grow day after day and night after night
>—thousands becoming hundreds of thousands, and then millions—>
determined to act
>to put a stop to the grave danger that the Trump/Pence Regime poses to the world
>by demanding that this whole regime be removed from power.

>Every force and faction in the power structure would be forced to respond to our demand.
>The cracks and divisions among the powers already evident today will sharpen and widen.
>As we draw more and more people forward to stand up,
>all of this could lead to a situation where this illegitimate regime is removed from power.

They are literally describing an 1848 style revolution. Remember history.

Link?

>hurr US is terrorism
>durr therefore all terrorism is acceptable
>hurrr hur hru hru right wingers are cucks for wanting to marry virgins, have lots of white babies, deport minorities and close the borders to defend their race, durrr hru hru hbru total cuck behavior, totally unlike my cuck fetish and watching my wifev get raped by migrants

Lol my boss would be genuinely confused about what the big deal is