Make Rick and Morty normie a hate symbol

telegraph.co.uk/on-demand/0/rick-morty-mania-toxic-fans-made-hit-cartoon-hate-movement/

Do we still have the power to turn Rick & Morty into a hate symbol?
I know a large portion of Sup Forums/pol/ has been highjacked by / psyoped into conspiracy theory sheep, but I feel we can still have an impact on internet culture.
Any ideas of how to ruin R&M for the normies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XKvsLLfRpLs
youtube.com/watch?v=-6EmhFHNKYU
youtube.com/watch?v=9ZL8TNlGF9E
twitter.com/danharmon/status/827192118535811072.
youtube.com/watch?v=jC7Ec_iu_7I
youtu.be/-6EmhFHNKYU?t=1m
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They've already fucked themselves.
I'd be more inclined to think the idiots behind it will use this thread to increase their own popularity.

It's brainless garbage, but fun to watch when you're not interested in thinking.

It's not like they're reading Sup Forums posts. No, but Hammond (one of the creators) is an obese lunatic SJW, if the MSM discusses if R&M may be a hate symbol, he's gonna get a fucking stroke

Rick is the new pepe. Meme up tons of rick in Nazi paraphernalia. Get reddit fags to follow.

That's the spirit.

Doesn't he unironically believe a third of the USA is nazis?

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

Leave it alone. If the normies shit on it they turn a lot of rabid fans.

Rick is ourguy

He also thinks everyone who doesn't condemn every rightwinger as a Nazi, should be killed.
youtube.com/watch?v=XKvsLLfRpLs

Dude if R&M becomes a "Nazi Symbol", this guy will go fucking insane, probably even worse than Shia La Beouf

Rick sort of mention the jew in one episode.

This is possible, rick and morty fans are obnoxious neckbeards we could deflect the mainstream hate for the alt right upon them and help shatter their views on a few things when they feel guilt by association.

It's just a cartoon with a lot of plot holes, don't expect anything mind blowing, it's entertaining better than most crap out there but nothing special.

I would recommend Dragon Ball Super

Rick is nihilistic and self-centered, he doesn't care about others

That's not what the post is about.
The question is: How do we turn Rick & Morty into a Hate Symbol or how do we otherwise ruin Rick and Morty for all those normies?

But you can't he is nihilistic he can be hated by everyone he isn't Sup Forums Nazi or white supremacists material he only cares about himself

Such ideas are easily countered since and individual can hardly succeeded without a good society only if he is as smart as Rick

Also a nihilists doesn't care about SJW and political correctness so it hard to make such a character ourguy

The lefties already hate Rick and Morty because straight huwite mayoles watch it.

Rick and Morty is /our show/. They name the Jew. Seriously, watch the vindicators episode. Plus it's funny... I'M PICKLE RIIIIIICCK!!! I TURNED MYSELF INTO A PICKLE MORTY!!!! WUBBA LUBB A DUB DUB!

I agree. Although Rick and Morty may have some plot holes, it's a generally good show that most people will watch and like

Not quite sure if you're being ironic or actually think pickle rick is funny.

Rick (((and Morty))). They're Jews. No Thanks

You're supposed to ruin it for the Normies, not like it.

>I JOINED THE SS MORTYYY
>IM NAZI RICKKK

Ontop of the standard memery, rick is a scientists, scientists believe in facts. Use race crime statistics and such to our advantage.

I've spent a lot of time thinking about R&M because I'm autistic. I'm beginning to think it's unironically /ourshow/.

There was that time Rick named the jew, the whole Mortytown bit was basically "niggers suck: the stage show", Jerry stands up to his father cucking out and is later vindicated for this, he's portrayed as the exact opposite of what a man should be 9/10 times except for when he's being forced into the tenth, etc. etc.

The thing that really got me is that even though it tries to take a post modernist "nothing matters bro" nihilism stance, it still follows a traditional structure. "Our" Rick is the Rickest Rick, so there needs to be an objective truth or this wouldn't be a common truth among a multiverse where "nothing matters". When the good guys turn out to be bad guys, it's not because everyone is bad in a certain light, it's just because those people were shitty through and through. The show stands up for family, despite their absolute best effort to downplay its importance. Even the smartest man in the universe can't trump love between and idiot and his wife.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.
And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Yeah except that all the creators are rampant Social Justice Warriors

Dan Harmon is, the other one, justin roland? isn't.

Stop shilling for this shitty show

Thats the spirit

That's the part that fucks with me. You've got one dude who says that Nazis should be put to death, and a table full of broads churning out Beth episodes, but even through all of that, there's shit like that one time Rick let it slip that Hitler could be a hero in an alternate reality, or that time that reminded us all that talk is useless unless you're ready to gank the world ender while you're blacked out drunk while everyone else is jacking off about how awesome they are.

I DID like the way they finally showed some balls by shitting on Obama on the last episode.
The fans are cancer & the show is ok.

i love that all Sup Forumstards talks about cancerous fans of RM, while being like i'm not that kind of a fan, especially after the latest jewsdieyoung video

If you succeed in making the show alt-right on the internet, the producers will just write the characters and stories into harder leftist cuck fappage to disavow you.

This isn't like pepe where the source material is obscure enough that the creator doesn't have control of his character's narrative.

No doubt your efforts will prove hilarious, but the impact will be minimal.

they also put in a lot of accidental occult symbols, individuality of reality, among other things, but you are correct most the jokes go right over most peoples heads

>he fell for the b8
Ancap repping the home crew with utter fidelity.

Dude, how can you fall for this bait, I think it's time to KYS

>smartest character in the universe is of pure European descent
>he reminds amerimongrels of what a real European Latin is
>eugenist (doesn't like Jerry's inferior unemployed genes in his grandchildren)
>supremacist ideals (doesn't have mercy for weak people)
>doesn't bow to the jewish god
Rick is based

You're right. They will react to our trolling, resulting in R&M becomming politically correct as fuck, and therefore becomming complete garbage.

youtube.com/watch?v=-6EmhFHNKYU

Sounds like a plan, familam.

I'm getting tired of the influx of faggots coming in here and trying to come up with the next big epic raid. We get it, you saw us in the news and you think this place is just a big meme factory in the midst of a culture war. Everyone wants to be the one to come up with some big cultural subversion and its lame as fuck. Your dumb ideas will never work precisely because they're manufactured.

Normies already hate Rick and Morty fans. They just want to eat their McTendies in peace without having to put up with a bunch of autistic shrieking about gook sauce.

>OP likes eating shit
>Realizes nobody on his favorite indonesian calligraphy forum likes eating shit
>Whenever he brings up how much he likes eating shit, everyone either tells him to fuck off or lays out exactly why he shouldn't like eating shit
>OP: "H-hey guys lets make eating shit a hate symbol, th-that'll show those normies who like eating shit, r-right?"
You have to go back

Uhm yes? More rick&morty nazi memes.

The ricklantis thing has great potential.

The normie fanbase is so toxic shit would skyrocket extremely fast. Getting the ADL to brand it a hate symbol shouldent be hard. Just send the kikes a few thousands memes and its a hate symbol.

If you want to use Rick and Morty at all, utilize their addressing the JQ. Push them being anti-semetic.
If we really have a foothold with the Streisand effect, people will realize how stupid it is that others are saying Rick and Morty is anti-semetic. If it fails, people will think Rick and Morty are anti-semetic. Seems like a win-win.

Gamergate was completely manufactured by the stupidest chanology Sup Forumstards. It still had a cultural impact.

Nice Metokur quote

and pepe is just a pg friendly cartoon frog. the source doesnt matter retard

just use morty in replace of pepe in any hateful memes and he'll be seen as a hate symbol

It's not brainless garbage, you just don't have a high enough IQ to understand the social satire and philosophical musings behind the complex and innovative use of irony and humour.

Waaaay too limited in scope. If you focus all efforts on the JQ, the producers will just have the characters disavow the JQ in a very discreet way.

Buuurrrpppp
Wow Morty I-I-I knew you were dumb, Morty, but you're telling me you think *burrp* niggers are people??? W-w-what, what have you even learned in that so called school, Morty? I have the highest IQ of any mammal in the galaxy, Morty, but, yknow, it doesn't exactly take a dimension hopping god (which I am) to see that they're *BURRRRP* subhuman. If I didn't have infinitely better things to do with my time I'd show you Morty, but hey, 22 minutes probably isn't enough to break the conditioning infesting your weak little Morty brain. So, yknow, if you really care that much, go watch The Alternative Hypothesis or something.

I'M NIGGER RIIIIIIICCKK

Have you just not seen the episode I'm talking about? Based on your response, it seems like you haven't seen it.

It wasn't what we made Pepe say that ruined him, it was the fact that he was heavily associated with us. We'd have to make Rick or Morty our mascot for years to really destroy the brand. It will be lulzy to enrage the shows producers with R&M hate memes, but the damage will be limited.

I TURNED MYSELF INTO A LABOUR CAMP, MORTY

I'M TREBLINKA RIIIIIICK

Might be a good point but its fun to meme racist Rick

Hah kid, I'm an intellectual. I've seen that episode dozens of times.

Hating on Israel is a standard leftist position. It's not at all controversial these days. Rick Sanchez's statements fit perfectly into the SJW zeitgeist.

nice copy pasta

one of my favorit r&m scenes ever

This is still seemingly all evading you and frankly that angst filled boast was literally just cringe-worthy.
Anyway, maybe you don't see how easy these people are to tip over. If we just plant the idea that Rick has promoted anti-semitism during the episode in question, we might be able to get them to turn on the show and its creators.
Even still, based on the responses from you so far, I can't help but expect anything but a meaningful and well-thought-out response from you. You sit here and speak of the left's fragile nature, all while ignoring that something so simple would make even just a portion of them freak out. You've agreed it fits with their typical position, but you don't think rocking the boat would tip anyone on a particular side. This seems inconsistent to me and I don't think further conversation with you would be in any way valuable.

youtube.com/watch?v=9ZL8TNlGF9E

>Rick has promoted anti-semitism during the episode in question,

Leftists hate Israel you fucking retard.

Fucking reddit.

Were not a personal army.

>Do we still have the power
You never had any power.

snail a best
[spoiler]also bat[/spoiler]

Does anybody else feel really cool when they talk shit about an adult cartoon on the internet?

This show is for stupid ppl. Only cartoons worth watching are good classics like Courage the Cowardly Dog or Hey Arnold!

I've watched half of the new season and some of the jokes are Sup Forums tier. Especially that one about Israel.

>Courage
Mah nigga
I miss it.

A quick clarification about Dan Harmon and Justin Roiland, the creators of Rick and Morty. They aren't Jewish.

Roiland was raised Christian and is now an agnostic. His father is Catholic and his mother's family is split between "basic Christian and Mormon". Harmon was raised a Lutheran and claims he became an atheist as a teenager. Although, from this tweet storm [spoiler][/spoiler]twitter.com/danharmon/status/827192118535811072. I suspect he's a quasi-believer.

I had to go look this up because after watching a few episodes of Rick and Morty, the show didn't strike me as Jewish in any way, despite it's casual perversity and brokenness. I don't want to overanalyze this, but the perversity and nihilism of Rick and Morty come from a Christian perspective, not a Jewish one.

Jews are too superstitious to ever really be fully atheist. Because their Tribe has survived for 3,000 years, they'll always believe, as some level or another, that they ARE the magic Chosen People, even if they doubt the existence of God. Thus the Jew can never reach full existential despair. Also, Jewish brokenness is instrumental, in that the Jews weaponize their perversions against their enemies.

But, when Christians think God is dead, nihilism, despair and a profound longing for the missing God are what follows. Rick is a nihilist because he can't find God in his multiverse. His perversity and brokenness are natural consequences of thinking God is dead, and the damage Rick causes is random and indiscriminate. There's no direction to Rick's malice, it's omnidirectional and self-destructive. It's unpleasant to watch, because it's what happens when humans lose God. Even the most technologically capable human, Rick, the man with the god-like powers, still despairs at the lack of meaning that the death of God brings.

This is not Jewish, because a Jew could never really believe God was dead, and that he (the Jew) and his people were not special.

This. This is the part I don't get. There's a few minutes of dialog devoted to Isreal's...existence. Sup Forums, as usual, likes to skip over that fact. Frankly I'm stunned that the show creators haven't been targeted and fucked over by the Kike express yet.

I think the real reason R&M bugs Sup Forums is that Rick appears to be a hard-core athiest; the truth is, he does believe in a God, but that God is not who you think it is...it is the viewers. The breaks in the fourth wall are done because he "knows" he is in a microverse of a TV show, just like the microverse that he created.

If you're taking the show too seriously, then you're missing out on fun. If it's meant to be fun, and it's harmless, then why the fuck do you have a problem with it?

Please don't. Then they'll start having every episode written by sjws or women and we won't get any good episodes. Just leave it alone so I can enjoy my show.

>the show didn't strike me as Jewish in any way
Exactly. Sup Forums should be on this like shit on flies. For fuck's sake they even called out Isreal on their shit.

Trips of truth. People that don't enjoy this show are asshole fun police.

kek

>the show didn't strike me as Jewish in any way,
>Morty's grandfather is literally a cuckold who watches his wife fuck a nigger
>Morty's biggest crush is a white whore who dates a football team nigger

Yeah dude, totally not jewish filth. You typed so much, but you're such a fucking idiot

it's one of the few tv shows I watch, even though the redditors are very annoying it has a Goyishness to it and when we see Rick in his alienated and pathetic state it isn't glorified. He's a drunk, his family is dysfunctional, Jerry is a beta-dad (like many modern dads) who raised Morty to be a beta-millennial. The show doesn't glorify any of these traits.

ok

Jerry stands up to the grandcuck, even cuckmaster supreme couldn't take it for longer than a couple minutes after the invading nigger tries pretending like it's unnatural to disapprove of some uppity shit grabbing on your daughter's ass two feet from your face.

That, and the fact that Jessica might be a coal burner, but she's shown time and time again to be just another bint for Morty to waste his time on. The closest he comes to any sort of positive interaction with her was the beta trap from that episode when he got his shit together.

There is already Evil Morty fashwave out there:

youtube.com/watch?v=jC7Ec_iu_7I

Rick does NOT like Israel.
youtu.be/-6EmhFHNKYU?t=1m

>cuckolded by nigger
That's the fucking point - it's painful to watch, retard, and the father fucking knows that it's complete bullshit. And he was trapped by his own words - he wanted to show how humans are interconnected, but he forgot that not everyone plays nice. The ENTIRE FUCKING POINT of the grandmother getting fucked was to point out how shitty cuckolding is.

>Morty's crush
and Sup Forums doesn't have occasional fits of temptation? Ever notice that Morty gets more action from every other girl than from bitch-face? Hell he was fucking two other girls in the first season when his dog took over. And yet it never works out. It points out that whoring DOESN'T FUCKING WORK for relationships. Think I'm wrong? Morty's best relationship was with a stable, monogamous girl while he was a stock broker.

>completely missing the joke about Morty's name
Yeah, Rick directly calls out Morty - "Jewish comedy writer" - in a derogatory way.

Why don't you actually break down the scenes step by step, and look at the dialog? If anything, Sup Forums should be pushing hard on the creators of R&M to keep dropping those vieled redpills - Israel is a problem, cuckolding is bullshit, whores don't work out, etc.

Pull your head out of your ass, user,

>this much rationalization of literal cuck fantasies
Look, I actually think Rick and Morty is pretty funny at times (Scary Terry is fucking hilarious). But, it's just like every other TV show--pushing a Jewish agenda to the (((youth))), rife with interracial propaganda and nihilism.

Not to mention, its attempt at being """philosophical""" is so fucking Sophomoric and cringeworthy, that it's obvious that it's written by two man-children

>n-no It's not liberal propaganda. T-they wanted to look like idiots pushing a jewish agenda, to show the world how wrong it is
Hanlon's Razor

>Rick and Morty
Fuck off back to Sup Forums with the rest of your numale ilk