Buyfag-thread

read the guide

buyfag.moe

Other urls found in this thread:

amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-021985
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

muh dique

>no nipples

Why the fuck did they get rid of them? The prototype bit looked so good with them, but now it just looks awful without them and is just another mannequin bust.

Woo, got my Uiharu today.

Don't have a display to put her in yet so settle on this stock image, but she looks good.

>No bush hair

Uiharu's panties have a definite bulge in that area, I suspect there's some overgrowth in there.

This design is mediocre. I'll pass.
Does it have anything on the back?

I have Alter Uiharutoo, but after getting her a long time ago I realised I actually preferred the Kotobukiya one of her and Saten.

The alter faces are far too flat and lifeless in person, and alter Saten's face is pretty shit in general, flatness aside.

see

whats a buyfag?

Of course she fucking saw that without you pointing it out you retarded tripcunt.
Kill yourself.

Someone who gets monthly orders and posts regularly. There are actually only less than 20 of us.

Stronger's Tsumugi finally got delivered after months of waiting, it's exciting!

(You)

I'm really happy with how she looks even without the keytar, paint turned out very well!

I'm not too interested in the rest of the set though, probably just will stick with this one..

I sincerely hope we either get faceplats or smugface instead of that expression. It's just so boring.

Fuck off cunt.

I mean just look at this little cunt. It goes well with the Sansei they have in the same style, too.

Yes, the face is actually what is bothering me. It will be the deciding factor.

Does anyone have experience getting scorch marks off of nendoroids?

Why did you try to cook your nendoroids in the first place?

this looks really off to me. Those arms dont match the thighs. no nipples ruins it.

Is that true? That seems low.

If you're using "gets orders every month without fail" you should be expecting low numbers; that'd get expensive quickly and you need to cast a wide net.

yes, secondaries please stay away, you already ruined sansei

Holy shit it's actually not lost. Over 4 years and this is the first time that Japan Post's tracking has failed me.

What the hell did you do?
The only thing I can think of is sand down the scorched spots and repaint it. Not sure how well that would turn out, however.

A while back I was experimenting with incandescent lighting. I managed to rub off most of the soot with an eraser but I don't know what to to about the black melted bits. It is only on one of Nya-tans hair tufts, a boot, a corner of her bow and a bit of Umaru's ear. I haven't come up with a solution yet. I might just buy new ones.

Oh yes, and we're going to keep ruining her, user. The choco not-elf train has no brakes.

Would you hotglue Harambe?
amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-021985

What size of package was it? Really small or really big?

Holy shit what are you doing.

I remember that from early this week. that's a relief. I hate when that shit happens. And the main reason I started using EMS more

>Articulation Points: 11

Damn, nothing but the best for realistic animal models huh

if your going to do that, I recommend going bootleg

Uzupaca is adorable.

>Harambe got a figure before some people's waifu

It's just one nendo, so pretty small.

I tend to use EMS for scales, but smaller stuff I just go with SAL, especially since the price increase. Never had Japan Post's tracking just stop working before. Usually it's USPS' that screws up.

The full story is that I follow a figure collector on twitter. She posted that it was her birthday so I raided my moms craft closet to make a cute diorama. After I was done I thought that is would be fun to take a picture of the party going poorly. Things burned faster than I expected and my cup of water wasn't enough to douse the flames. I ended up having to put it out by covering it with a moist bath towel. I now have two burn marks on my hand. I was really lucky that the amico coffin full of paper that I had near my lightbox didn't catch on fire. There are a lot of scorch marks on my carpet and it took a while to get all of the ashes off my figure displays.

The girl on twitter seemed happy but I'm worried she thinks i'm a creepy stalker.

I've been wanting to blog about this for a while.

Jesus Christ user

>"Sorry we missed you!" slip in my mailbox
>Can't get to the post office until Wednesday
>Requesting a redelivery MIGHT mean I get my box Tuesday
>Or it might mean USPS fucks up and not only do I not get my package Tuesday, it might not be at the office for me to pick it up Wednesday so I wouldn't receive it until Thursday
>Six days from now
I hate this. Why doesn't the USPS have hours that show they actually like making money?

>Let me light a fire in my home
>Oh shit my house is going to burn down
>Better take a quick pic

Has anyone ordered any of these? I'm thinking of getting Producer and I wanna get an idea on the shipping

She needed to burn.

My Jumbo Nesoberi LL plush cost me 2600 to ship EMS to the UK, so probably somewhere around that kind of ballpark.

I think that's awesome with the timing and set up which really spice things up. You probably should have done a controlled set up outside to reduce risk.

>A cup of water for back up
>everything is surrounded by paper
>make a fire inside your room and not in the kitchen or bathroom.

Man I hope you learned to prepare better when your being a mad scientist

TakeP was the best part of CG.

Because you like making money too and subsequently don't have free time; and not everyone finishes work after 5 o'clock you self centered fuckwit.

He was the only good part.

Post some nice anime rooms. I'm moving soon and want some decor ideas that incorporate figures.

Not anime,
and the keyword was 'nice'.

Why do you do this to me

Do you work like 6 days a week?

The Kotobukiya Saten looks better than the Alter one, but I'm not sure if I'm a fan of Uiharu sitting in a chair for a scale pose.

Maybe I'll have an Alter Uiharu and a Kotobukiya Saten. Pretty sure they're both 1/8.

Expanding on this I'm just going to say that Saten and Uiharu have a good selection of good quality statues with them in their uniform, but for some reason Mikoto and Kuroko don't have similar statues.

I considered this but just because they're 1/8, different manufacturers still don't scale exactly right.
I have 1/7s that are the size of 1/8s and such.
Some Megahouse and Phat scales are examples of statutes that are smaller than their supposed scale despite stating otherwise.

Scale size might not match up even if they're both advertised as 1/8, since they're from different companies. Hell, not even Koto's 1/8s from the same series are always accurate, and Alter's 1/8 Natsume is actually closer to 1/9.

I like it. Will preorder

Most companies do that. Some of Alter's 1/8s are smaller than regular 1/8s, whilst their Nanoha figures are often nearer 1/6 than the stated 1/7.

same, user

>Because you like making money too
Most places' customers do, this is why you keep your doors open long enough for them to do so.

>not everyone finishes work after 5 o'clock
True, but that 8-5 or so sweet spot covers a metric ton of wageslave positions, all the more so if you allow for commute time. Working only that time makes it inconvenient or impossible for plenty of people to get in.

>self centered fuckwit
There again, if you're describing me you're describing a large portion of the people trying to use the service too. There's a reason other mailing services stay open later than that; opening or closing an hour or two later would be sure to get more business for the package side of things. It really seems like they're running themselves like a professional office when they're closer to retail.

Five. One of which is Saturday but in turn I get Wednesdays off. I do have to give credit for the guys being open Saturday, but that's with shortened hours, some locations, and grudgingly.

I checked MFC and it seems the Alter Saten is 8.19" while the Kotobukiya Saten is 8". Can't confirm though unless I had both of them in front of me.

Hotglue?

You madman.

Thoughts?

Pic related finally arrived.

Her legs feel surprisingly smooth.

Cute. Very cute. Buy.

>anime posters
Are you guys 12?

>standing on "cool" lava
What the fuck?

This one is great, makes me want to reorganize my room like that. The futon is kind of short though he must be a manlet

no you.

That's fucking comfy.

I love that entertainment center! Plenty of room for figures.

Hasn't alter been doing a lot of lifelike texture ;_; paint lately? It's an idea I can get behind, though encouragement to run my fingers all over my plastic butts isn't something I need.

I have to wonder, is he so into it he doesn't notice his shoes are on fire or does he just not care?

Any Shimoneta figures yet?

Good to know she shaves her legs

nothing so far

Finally got Tsugumi in today. She the most expensive nendo I've gotten

I like it but will wait to see if it bins. My december budget's spent already. Thanks Koto.

the thumbnail looks like a pc tower.

I got an Alter Black heart with her as well, I think it's an Alter thing.
>Rub thigh with finger
>Instant erection
I'm almost ashamed.

I don't have anything preorder, and so far I havent bought anything else this year, so it's pretty straight for me. The only other one I'm thinking of pre-order is the Hinata one.

Have you had any luck with other figures you were expecting to bin, and they did?

anyone preorder this?

Face looks too moe.
I'd jump on it if they made a more standard expression for Revy.
Heck, just make the eyebrow a little bit more mischevious.

It's missing the prominent HTT soundcard and Kyoani graphics card though.

>I'm almost ashamed.
>almost
If having a boner for Black Heart is wrong I don't want to be right.

Another Kuneki?

damn is this one ugly. Could be even worse then the Di Molte Bene one

I don't like touching my figures like that either, but I couldn't resist.

Me too, it just feels too good.

I'm primarily a jointfag, so it's very easy for me to guess what will and won't bin with them. I don't have nearly as many scales, so I usually jump on things right away if I want them just to be safe. I'm okay burning a few extra bucks to ensure I get it. It's win win - either it doesn't bin and I get it for less money, or it does bin and I helped the company consider making more even though it did since at least SOMEONE bought it. Like, I always preorder the strike witches nendos even though they always bin to help GSC want to continue the line.

It's just that Megami Devices are finally coming in December and I preordered 5 of them already, and with Christmas I really think I should hold off.

Honestly, I prefer the resin one coming out this month, though I don't like Revy enough for something that size and price.