Start apologizing

start apologizing

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shapira
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm sorry on behalf of all white people. We are racist and intolerant. I will be donating 1 thousand dollars to blm to make up for the crimes of rural and suburban retards. We must move on together with the strength of diversity.

you spin me right round baby right round like a record baby right round round round round

I'm sorry this guy brought a maglight to a day time riot with the intention of shining some light on the issues and instead cracked some old man trying to keep his flag from being stolen upside the head and then in turn got attacked by six or seven men who beat the ever living shit out of him.

Why do they keep mentioning the fact that he was "attacked" when he was the one that instigated the altercation?

>the article doesn't show the video where it proves he provoked it
>his gofundme for 'injuries' got him a mercedes benz and 1500 dollar shoes
Fuck this nigger.

>Black man, who hammered a dude out of the blue, and was attacked by white supremacists, faces charges
There I ftfy

>By Ian Shapira and Derek Hawkins
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shapira
Color me surprised

Why? Did you ever apologize for the charges against George Zimmerman?

Because whites defending their right to be white can never be shown as being in the right, no matter the situation.

The black man faces a felony for getting assaulted?

Obama’s son would never do anything wrong.

meanwhile the weekly chocolate rations has been raised from 25 gram to 20 gram

The black man that committed a crime you mean.

>blacks attack and even kill whites literally every single day in America

YOU apologize.

>Why do they keep mentioning the fact that he was "attacked" when he was the one that instigated the altercation?

Vid?

This is exactly what Trump means by "the media is the enemy of the American people". They always spin things without context so the eternal normie doesn't know any better. The journalist cries out in pain as he stabs you

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY BUT WHITE PEOPLE!

Fixed it for you

He showed up with 2 baseball bats And swung first..

Play stupid games win stupid prizes

I'm sorry for the whites who were brainwashed into thinking they owe anyone anything. I'm also sorry for the one charroletteville false flag attack but the blacks aren't sorry for their 656536 attacks per year. Blacks have lower iqs, have you ever met a black person? All you have to do is observe their species and you can notice their shortcomings intellectually. Furthermore if you ever met an above average black intellec it's because they are mixed and have advanced white/other POC genes in them. Pure blacks are mad dumb, they are the democrats useful idiots, they virtue signal to them and get the votes, they don't give 2 ducks about blacks. Blm is a dnc sockpuppet campaign that was already exposed fuck outta here.

>Black man attacks white folks first
>Washington post skips these details and goes straight for ending

start apologizing, OP

Fucking reddit ttier post m8, at least try.

Sorry the nog smashed someone over the head unprovoked and it was caught on video

Again, source please.

goddamn lugenpresse