About to watch neon genesis evangelion

Which version has better voice acting the sub or dub?

The dub.

The dub is better. Only autistic weebs disagree.

Lurk for two years before posting or kill yourself. Dubcancer not welcome.

Watch 3-4 70s mecha shows.
Watch Ideon and read Devilman first.
THEN watch the original gundam to see an early deconstruction of mecha.
After that you can watch Eva.

Dub.

This guy's trolling you, OP. Watch the superior dub.

Watch the dub, only landwhales who lay around all day fusing to their furniture watch subs as a first choice

I agree with the dubfags.

>dubs

Just watch the sub Terrell and if you're really unsure watch the first ep dub+sub to see which you prefer.

The dub is great.

If you want the full ANTA BAKA experience go with the sub though.

>not sampling both on your own instead of asking Sup Forums

The first 5 episodes of the dub are pretty bad, but once background characters stop talking later on it becomes a lot more bearable.

Watch the dub and skip the last too episodes, they're fucking weird dude. Watch the movies instead.

I honestly think the dub is pretty good, at least for the main characters

The sub is excellent

Asuka's VA in the dub is terrible
Shinji's VA is near unbearable in the dub
Gendo's voice is just wrong in the dub

Bear with the subs, watch it again later and focus on the art instead of the dialogue

Watch all the episodes, then the EOE film, then spend some time on the forums/wikis figuring it all out then stop, rebuilds aren't worth your time

T. Spoonfeeder

>watch eva dub
>Rei becomes better than asuka because Asuka's VA is that shit

>not liking Tiffany

this, she has this weird southern twang, and her voice is too deep for a 90lb, 4'11" 14 year old

it's extremely grating, and the point where I switched to the sub

Or I could kill myself instead of watching this heaping pile of shit twice

>kitty and the comfy catbox.jpg

Quality post/10

wheredoyouthinkyouare.xml

Some of us had to choose between paying $24.99 MSRP for dubbed VHS tapes or $29.99 MSRP for subbed VHS tapes. I honestly watched the majority of NGE dubbed because being a poor high schooler in the 90s that was the only way I could watch it and the only subbed I ever got was the last two tapes.

The dub isn't honestly that bad and is 10x better than the majority of modern dubs because at least they didn't try to "Westernize" everything like they do now.

>liking Tiffany
Were you born without hearing, or did her shrill voice shatter your eardrums? Because that's the only way I can fathom someone actually liking her voice.

user to get the show you will have needed to have watched a few shows.
Though not what this autistic weeb however is telling you to watch

To get the most out of NGE you need to have watched a sizeable number of shitty harems and ecchis before hand. To be male. To be (at least) fairly autistic and mildly depressed (or angsty), and to be between the ages of 14 to 17.

This is accurate, don't listen to stupid dubfags.