Fourier should have lived. Dammit.

>Episode 19 is titled "OP's Mom Conquest Battle"
Thanks for the heads up.

CRUSH IN ARMOR

CRUSCH IN TIGHT PANTS

MY BODY IS READY

>Remfags

youtube.com/watch?v=GCQzBXAjiOc

Felix should have died instead of Fourier.

I want to tie Ferris with magic suppressing rope, then use his dick as my personal fucktoy. After weeks have gone by, he will beg me to let him go, but I start to use his mouth and ass instead.

After few months, he is completely broken. However, I just keep pounding his ass, mouth and dick. Every time he gets hungry, I mix his and my cum and tell him to eat it from bowl.

After one year, Crusch is still searching for him, but is starting to give up on hope. Meanwhile, I just keep pounding Felix Argyle, my personal fucktoy. He has now given up on all hope of getting away. Even if he somehow managed to escape, I would just use Return By Death to get him locked again.

Fuck you. Kys.

First for REM BEST GIRL

I wonder what Reinhardt thinks about while he jerks himself off?

Still need that Rem chucked image from last Episode.

Friendship, Subaru

Fourier would not have liked that. Look how happy he is with Ferris.

I wouldn't be surprised if that guy doesn't jerk off. Ever.

Stay mad, faggot.

Blessing of Sexual Fulfillment: Can orgasm at will.

Why is Ferri-chan dressed like that? You can see his private parts.

ITS HAPPENING

>tfw you were on Sup Forums while re:zero aired

He thinks about friendship with Subaru, or are those exclusive?

I wouldn't either, but he needs to let of some steam and I refuse to believe he won't/can't even masturbate.

Why is this anime so bad? I don't get it.

It had such a great unique premise of being summoned to another world but it just went to shit.

Ferri is a naughty dirty watery pussy

Subs when?

I don't give a shit about how people feel about Felix, he should have died and Fourier should have lived.

What private parts, he has a baby dick.

It's still great. Don't like it? Don't watch it. But we both know that won't happen. See you on Sunday and the week after that.

But can he make others orgasm at will as well?

Nice taste, Sup Forumsnon

Blessing of Sexual Enrichment: Can make others orgasm at his will.

It's bad because Subaru is a cute boy instead of being a cute girl. If Subaru-kun were Subaru-chan, Re:Zero would be so much better.

At the cost of yurifags shitting up the already shit threads, however.

I bet that Ferris dick is bigger than Subaru's

WHEN'S REINHARD COMING BACK?

And? Subaru is still a man that hasn't resorted to becoming a sissy.

Reinhard will come all over Subaru's back, yes. However he has a Blessing for that, so it's okay.

who's best witch

user, Felix fights alongside Crusch-sama in battles, while Subaru runs from the Whale crying and leaving Rem behind.

D O N A

O

N

A

Will we get more EMT this episode?

CARFAGS

BTFO
T
F
O

Subaru fights his enemies with a whip while clad in a black Knight uniform, whereas Felix prances around in a prostitutes outfit giggling like a schoolgirl.

SUBARU IS WEAK MINDED SHIT

So why does he act like a stiff prick all the time if he can just orgasm whenever? Reinhardt-san is a fool.

Felix confirmed best girl.

And yet he's still more manly and brave than Felix.

#4 looks nice

nutella is nice too, though

Sorry, that title belongs to Beako.

THAT'S FALSE

FALSE
A
L
S
E

>New name in the music composition field
>Makes an absolutely wonderful original soundtrack capable of setting the mood
>Does so without it feeling chintzy and empty like a lot of "grand" anime does lately.

How based is Kenichiro?

Ep 22: 怠惰一閃 Flash of Sloth
Ep 23: 悪辣なる怠惰 Unscrupulous Sloth

When is soundtrack 1 being released? I wanna see all the songs that weren't played throughout the show.

I thought Volume 1 was released a week ago or so. Gotta wait until late September for Vol 2 if I remember correctly.

>On this very thread, there are people hating Ferri

Kill yourselves

Oh really? I gotta stay on top of this shit.

Is is Ferris, Ferri, or Felix? Or is DameDesuYo just absolute abhorrent shit?

I don't get them either

If it looks like a girl
Smells like a girl
And feels like a girl

Then its a girl.

Dick or no dick.
I would still waifu felix anyday

Yes.

Felix is his real name, but he never uses it and other people use names like Ferris/Feris/Felis

I think his official name is Felix Argyle but people call him ferris as a nickname sort of thing

It's almost as though...people have different tastes. Felixfags are starting to become as bad as waifufags now.

Phalice.

Emilia and Remfags are horrible and on each others throats.

Medaka has been summoned instead of Volkswagen. How do plot will go?

Wasn't she boring as fuck and shit in her own story?

I love subaru !

What kind of whore makes other people drink her piss?

Reinhard exist.

Rem stop. Crazy love is bad

I watched the first two episodes of this and thought it was boring as fuck. Does it get better?

No now go away

Yeah and fuck off

Where is the fuking summary of the EX 2, that story was about Wilhelm and his waifu but I cant find it.

It doesn't get any better, now fuck off.

no and fuck off

Not EX 2, that was just the Beastmen War. What you want is the 'Love Story of the Sword Demon'.

>Actual spoilers Betelguese is a spirit. He can possess certain people by forcing them into a contract.
Wait. Then why was he so judgemental about Puck being a spirit who lives forever? Was it just another case of him talking about himself?

Yes

yeah but where I can find it, or at least the summary of that story?

>Retard believe fake spoilers on Sup Forums

You must be one of those summerfags who eats the shit everyone post here.

Has anyone noticed how Subaru only wants to feel like he's part of existance? Like, that's why alot of the stupid stuff he does are nothing more than wanting attention and acting on his emotions many times due to his pride? He yearns to be a person that can be acknowledged and that was never inconsistent? And alot of times where he's depressed is him wanting some sympathy and worth for his empty shell? And when he's angry alot of times, he's just being selfish and at conflict with his pride that alot of people pointed out? Anything inconsistent about Subaru's behavior?

A cat is fine too.

You want a storytelling time?

Someone posted like a week ago an entire summary of Wilhelm's story and his Waifu, plus the battle where he almost died and how they became lovers and finally the marriage shit.

Also that shit contained the explanation and summary about Wilhelm's waifu death, and why he hates Reindhardt.

What I've noticed is that the various Bishops and their sins correspond to Subaru. He is truly Slothful at the start of the story, though he pretends otherwise with his obnoxiously genki persona. This matches up with Betelgeuse. Like Regulus with his massive harem, Subaru has a greedy heart that loves more than one girl.

At this point, I'm actually pretty curious as to how Gluttony is represented by the Bishops. What I found interesting about that is how their food isn't something physical. What they consume are your experiences and your place in the world and in the hearts and minds of others. They devour your recognition. Perhaps that reflects the nature of Subaru's own Gluttony and what he's truly starved and hungry for.

Finally caught up with the anime. It's good but the shaman curse arc was a bit too long.

I bet the threesomes were hot as fuck.

Hey, can you marry me?

The sluttiest one is always the best answer.

Finally, some quality レム fan-art. This one is really cute.

So as of episode 18, how much time has actually passed within the story, for all the characters besides Subaru? Like a week? Two weeks?

Why is Rem so popular? Everyone gives Subaru shit for being obsessed with Emilia but Rem is obsessed with Subaru after barely knowing him and that makes her the best? Honestly I'm starting to find her grating because of how one dimensional she is. I liked her better when she was suspicious of him, where at least she wasn't kawaii desu maid waifu.

About a month and a half.

Maybe. Fuck off.

No, now go away Roswaal.

> Everyone gives Subaru shit for being obsessed with Emilia
People gave him shit for constantly going 100% autism mode whenever Emilia was in eyesight

There was a significant timeskip, in which Subaru spent way more time cuddling with and pampering Rem than someone who wanted to avoid giving a girl the wrong idea probably should have. Of course, most of those scenes were skipped.

why did he chose black is there any special meaning to it?

I don't understand why the author would do that. So the LN has even more Rem and Subaru scenes?

I'm not him, I promise I'll give you my everything! Choose me!

Quite a few more, yes. I think it was mentioned that the headpats could sometimes go on for hours, but I might be misremembering that. Rem also comes across as a lot clingier and desperate, as well as a bit horny at times.

Is that how she learned to control her horn?

>as well as a bit horny at times.

Damn it Yen Press hurry up.

Are you just trying to ruse me?