How about this?

how about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/special/batoshojo/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't have enough agency to craft something like that

Fucking through panties only feels good on a real girl. If you're just fucking a doll it's annoying because it's one more thing you have to clean and doesn't really feel any better.

Every day we get one step closer to 3d waifus

and gods light

They're nice and lewd though.

I mean, I think that if I used it I'd start crying as soon as I cum

>literal cum dump

>Fucking through panties only feels good on a real girl
Just pre heat the damm panties and you get hte same shit

>it's annoying because it's one more thing you have to clean and doesn't really feel any better.
>implying dealing with 3DPD is any better or rewarding

fill it with water instead of air for more realistic mass and feeling

~$150? Not bad. Cheaper than a real doll.

we have a genius here

You don't have to do the cleaning with 3DPD

Woah, is that a clear fuck doll?

Imagine
>put a one way valve on it with some superglue
>put it at the end of the vagina
>fill the doll up
>fuck it
>cum inside
>cum shoots into the doll
>over the next few weeks you slowly displace the air and fill the doll with cum
>you can see the cum oozing around inside
>eventually the doll is filled with 100% cum
>every time you fuck it and hold it, the gooey, drippy cum sloshes around
>becomes like a waterbed, except instead of water it's cum and instead of a bed, it's a fuck doll
>one day you cum inside for the last time
>critical mass of cum achieved
>the fuck doll explodes like a massive woman-shaped water balloon
>drenches your room in several months worth of cum
>you lay on the floor in post-orgasm bliss
>cum coats your entire room

>3d
>waifus
>s
Get the fuck out, learn what does that word mean nigger.

If god is a loli we might even be running towards it.

That shit would dry out.

I know, famibromilam.
He used the plural of waifusis wrong.

Jesus fucking christ.

What about a non-newtonian fluid?

Yet 3D will always be PD, the irony.

Shut up Chad.

really makes you think

It really is inevitable isn't it?

Yeah, it's pretty delicious.

How new

That'd feel better when slapping but would be heavier.

Do you know the function of a plural in English?

If user A has Waifu A, and user B has Waifu B, what does that make Waifu A and Waifu B together?

Waifus.

3D is just wrong though.

Killing someone and no leaving traces is easier on anime, I don't know what the fuck are you talking about.

So? A girl is 50-70kg anyway, even better.

jesus fucking christ im laughing and ashamed that I share a planet with him at the same time

are you saying that you don't use piss bottles too?

Nice luck finding something that holds that shit.

How's your first day?

>they actually took the 3dpd/waifu meme seriously

Anyone else have one of those onahole warmers? I just soak mine in hot water for 15 minutes before I use it, but the warmer seems interesting. Any chance it could melt the onahole?

Meanwhile it holds 20-30kg is enough for me.

Truly, the Japanese are masters in creating waifus.

>this will be the closest virgins will get to a real girl

I'd fuck it.

For now.

>tfw 25 and still virgin
>will be losing my virginity to one of these dolls before i manage to get a gf

are you me??

my legit reaction

>meme
Enjoy not taking it seriously.

They can get whores too, not any different in my opinnion.

>namefag
Same reaction.

Why would anyone go to these extremes for a wank? I can understand an onahole but this is ridiculous.

>giant sack of bodily fluids
>in your room
thats just disgusting

You can ask the same shit to audiophiles and such.

You also need that VR equipment.

>He doesn't know Pygmalion

If people don't strive to make their loved ones real then the love of Aphrodite won't lead the way for scientific advances towards the goal.

someone post the 800 dollar heavy ass version!

>remember back when 30 year old virgins were a joke and onaholes were the most ridiculous things ever
>tfw starting to approach 30 years old and now actually considering getting a onahole

Fuck is wrong with you people

Seems like a pain in the balls to clean up afterward, unless the onahole is removable. Even then, how do people properly clean onaholes that don't open up? I have one that turns inside out and that's pretty easy, but I always wonder how the fuck people properly clean fleshlight models.

Maybe I just got a shitty one, but I feel they're all completely overrated, I can get off just as well with some tissue and a pillow. I would totally welcome an internet connected one and VR shenanigans though. That would change the game.

Disgusting

I was a kissless virgin until I was 27. Now I'm 33 and dating two Asian women at the same time. One has a masters and the other a PhD.

If I can do it any of you fags can.

You're really missing out if you've never gotten an onahole before m8. They really are amazing, just make sure you use a lot of water based lube and make sure you buy some baby powder and clean it well after using it. Coat it in baby powder after drying it off too to keep it fresh.

Is there any weight to that?

Onaholes/fleshlights aren't worth the maintenance just for a quick wank.

>3D

Wow. I'm thinking of making this. Would sex toys like those make it through customs though?

To live alone is the fate of all great souls.

It's really not that much work.

>warm it up
>use it
>rinse it off (cold water only or else the cum gets all sticky)
>dry it
>coat it in baby powder or whatever

Even less work if you use condoms.

I've heard of Pygmalion, but forgive me for not understanding where an inflatable plastic bag and some silicone factors into scientific advancement or making 2D real.

What's with the fucking samefag who keeps spamming these "cringe" reaction posts?

Is he really that fucking new? And it's obvious it's the same guy, he's even using 3DPD images.

It's nothing more than displacement of matter into other matter due to a stimulation, on a universal scale the only difference between that and fucking a real girl is that the matter being displaced will not cause further possible changes later.

That needs to be updated to include this

pixiv.net/special/batoshojo/

There, now it's no longer a dead lay. It can even insult you while you fuck the doll.

Don't know if it's the same guy, but recently there's been someone who keeps trying to make threads to talk about some youtuber. The posting styles and image are similar, that's for sure.

Just keep reporting.

I'm jealous. I have a half-dozen onahole but that looks good.

>white panties
>with black pantyhose
I just fucking can't

It's not that much more work. All you do I'd wash it out when you take a shower.

>there are people who complain about cleaning an onahole
Just how fucking lazy and pathetic are you guys, it's a piece of fucking rubber, rinse that shit, dry it, store it, so difficult amrite?
Then again I don't know what I expected from people who legitimately use piss bottles.

Don't be such a little bitch

Sex is good and all user but trust me it's not worth killing yourself over, neither are women. You're only really fucking yourself if you're not making anything else of your life (having a stable job and fun, hopefully a few friends). If you find someone worth it then it just so happens to be, but don't make it chisel your mind away if you don't want all the other things attached.

Honestly, I had the same idea but thought it was to expensive. I have crafted my one onaholes with gloves and other stuff. I even tried the shimoneta recipe, which I tried something similar before with jello, that was in 2011 when monstergirls popularity increased and I wanted to fuck a googirl. Unfortunately, it didn't feel good.