/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - JOETIFADA EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

PREV APPEARANCES (fuck poo in the loos too)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump Weekly Address #37 10/13/17
youtu.be/GBM1fagzZxI
>TrumpTV Weekly Update (Lara) #12 10/13/17
youtu.be/8rGxpe8D-mo
>D&S Clap-back @eminem 10/12/17
youtu.be/_7OzIWONVyc
>BUILD THAT WALL #2 10/13/17
youtu.be/JFtH4GpP3RE
>The Trump Cock penetrates Seattle 10/13/17
youtu.be/TTtjSa8h6z4
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania/Sarah visit SS Training Center 10/13/17
youtu.be/YsH4ZiwKSGk
>Pres Trump statement before leaving WH 10/13/17
youtu.be/WoqmVg8N5TM
youtu.be/q13Hmu6xO9k
>Pres Trump declares iranian guard terrorists 10/13/17
youtu.be/-qmuTWRsNtU
>Pres Trump Speech to Values Voter Summit in DC 10/13/17
youtu.be/O26D_BWTmHA
>Bill Bennett @Values Voters Summit 10/13/17
youtu.be/IzM2y8Oze1I
>Steve Scalise @Values Voters Summit 10/13/17
youtu.be/kyCzxwGZ1xw
>This week @State 10/13/17
youtu.be/z5Whs1Ni73I
>Pres Trump announces DHS Sec nomination 10/12/17
youtu.be/AQE1zFXaa_s
>Pres Trump signs EO to promote Healthcare choice 10/12/17
youtu.be/eMOC1KJPToY
>AG Sessions on immigration review in Falls Church VA 10/12/17
youtu.be/QWHqGSSXp38

INSPIRATION
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MSuchkov_ALM/status/919212092636454912
wsj.com/articles/scalias-all-the-way-down-1507847435
publicpool.kinja.com/subject-president-donald-j-trump-proclaims-october-15-1819457424
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trade-nafta-idUSKBN19Z22Y
forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2017/08/14/nafta-will-live-another-day-and-be-based-on-obamas-tpp/#50234cda6016
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1507322213096.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=m42tNGF9h7w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MAGA

>"without education you can't have democracy"
That's one of the reasons why land owning whites 35+ could only vote in the beginning. Because it would most likely mean that if you were land owning, white and older than 35, you weren't an utter shit head.

Now we got 18 year old, poor, 5th grade reading level, emotionally driven Sheboons voting.

To be honest, I'm surprised we're as functional as we are given who we have electing our governmental officials. In a way its almost nice that the political parties control who gets in office.
If we purely let it up to "The People" Oprah or Ellen Degenerate would have been crowded queen long ago

>Here's an assortment of #Russia/n reactions on #Trump's #Iran/#JCPOA move I picked up from RU policy-makers, diplomats, & colleague experts
twitter.com/MSuchkov_ALM/status/919212092636454912

THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Democracy was a mistake

>powerpuff girls

Why are we not talking about banning assault cartoons?

Down with the Eternal Joe!

They're trying to!

>wsj.com/articles/scalias-all-the-way-down-1507847435

NOOOOO this can't be happening. DRUMPF can't stack our judiciary! I-Impeach!

>President Donald J. Trump Proclaims October 15 through October 21, 2017, as "National Character Counts Week"

>We celebrate National Character Counts Week because few things are more important than cultivating strong character in all our citizens, especially our young people. The grit and integrity of our people, visible throughout our history, defines the soul of our Nation. This week, we reflect on the character of determination, resolve, and honor that makes us proud to be American.
>As we strive every day to improve our character and that of our Nation, we pause and thank those individuals whose strength of character has inspired us and who have provided a supporting hand during times of need. In particular, we applaud families as they perform the often thankless task of raising men and women of character.

publicpool.kinja.com/subject-president-donald-j-trump-proclaims-october-15-1819457424

my predictions for the inevitable biopic

The original system was a timocratic republic of white people, now we've opened voting to every retard, poor, and shitskin who can walk here. Fucking absurd.

Don't forget Tillerson after "moron"-gate.

>Rockstar and Bethesda, the only two big game developers to not get bitten by the political correctness bug
>instead they went down the path of shitty business practices
There isn't a single good big video game developer left

>yfw Zuckerberg's 14yo wife from saudi-arabia was the manchurian candidate

Gotta protect a useful member of the tribe. Hehehehehehe.

*brap* blumpf *brrrt*

He got blown the fuck out (by me) last time he tried to shill with this shit. Both articles he linked had no proof at all of TPP language being in NAFTA renegotiation.

A Reuter's article that said "experts believe" that language from TPP *MAY* be included in NAFTA renegotiation, in their opinion.

And an article from another outlet, forget which one, where they quoted a FORMER Obama era Commerce official on his OPINION that TPP rules would work well in NAFTA.

>He admits to being a jacobin
Checkmate glumpkin

Stephen Paddock did nothing wrong. He discovered a CIA gun-running plot and paid with his life. Btw- how many guns are they up to now? 100?

>To be honest, I'm surprised we're as functional as we are given who we have electing our governmental officials.
That's a testament to the brilliance of the system set up by the Founders. Even with total retards or a tyrant like Obama in power, they couldn't destroy it in time.

You don't get thanked enough for the work that you do, South Africa. Stay safe.

>there is no Trump Iran policy, just Netanyahu's
I'm really sad that I have to agree, and it bummed me out when he promised that to get Jewish support. I think he did it because he just doesn't care about Iran that much, but hopefully Russia can talk him down from it.

>not letting Iranians get our money is hurting their dignity
And last I checked Russia allowed Israel bomb Hezbollah before.

Don't forget Tillerson, who while not a neocon, is a oil baron and one of Trump's most trusted confidantes, after WaPo made up that he called Trump a moron.

Just a reminder that Trump insets provisions from TPP into the Nafta renegotiation. reuters.com/article/us-usa-trade-nafta-idUSKBN19Z22Y

forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2017/08/14/nafta-will-live-another-day-and-be-based-on-obamas-tpp/#50234cda6016

The white house released a list of "renegotiation goals" in july, and the list contained many of the worst provisions from TPP - including the provisions that allow multinational corporations to override american sovereign laws.

Open your eyes

Other than Shark Cash, what shitty business practice has Rockstar done?

CLEARLY THE SOLUTION IS TO BAN MORE NAZIS

>Allegedly utter one word and the media, Democrats, and internet leftists will support everything you do
Heh heh heh goyim

we da jews now

>undermines credibility to US as an international negotiator
Good, we don’t need to negotiate between Jews and Muslims. Fuck them all. Let them wipe each other out and then pick up the scraps, like we should’ve done in WW2

>WaPo made up that he called Trump a moron.
>made up

it wasn't made up tho

Sorry I already BTFO you preemptively

The white house released a list of "renegotiation goals" in july, and the list contained many of the worst provisions from TPP - including the provisions that allow multinational corporations to override american sovereign laws.

Go and read the actual articles, idiot

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trade-nafta-idUSKBN19Z22Y

Why the fuck isn't he harping on this more? It could be a huge PR victory!

>not exclusively playing dorf fort for all your entertainment needs
What's wrong with you

Didn't I have to sign in to Steam, Windows online or whatever, AND Rockstar's DRM platform, all to play GTAIV single player?

The article was not based on "Expert opinions", it was based on a list released by the whitehouse, you idiot

We aren't a democracy. We were a Republic. And that Republic was supposed to only be for whites and men of high caliber. Including white Europeans.

But like they have done throughout history, the Jews and niggers destroyed it.

Why shouldn't we help refugees? Please explain

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1507322213096.webm

>Bethesda
>not-PC
Have you seen the idiotic ad campaign for the new Wolfenstein? Hell, have you seen the new Wolfenstein?

Also,
>westcuck devs
>ever

A leaked transcript from a meeting revealed that a lot of people at Take Two consider mods worse than stealing, because that means people will just get free mods instead of buying shark cards

If WaPo said you're a gypsy are they right?

It took me forever to find this in my Sup Forums folder

[spoiler] and people most likely won't even read it ;_;

Nice, thanks for the reminder.

Trump Curse when?

>145262084
You outed yourself you kike nigger. HE HAS RETURNED.

According to them mods are literally worse than stealing the game.

Also remember when you had to sign into four different DRM platforms simply to boot up GTA 4 on the PC?

Oh man Salon did a list of 25 conservatives worth following on Twitter and it is as bad as you'd think.

>Jennifer Rubin
>Ana Navarro
>Rick WIlson
>Bill Kristol

My God haha

>145262084
I smell a half gypsy behind these posts.

Maybe; I was still a console pleb when it came out. How convoluted was it for GTA5?

How come I never see those women and children on boats? I only see 20 year old men.

Don't forget they can get very worse.

>renegotiation goals
Yes, every time Trump proposes a deal, it means he's laying all his cards on the table and it's exactly what he actually wants; multi-step negotiation hasn't been his MO, like, 50 times by now.

you often don't see invasion forces comprised of women and children

I don't know why anyone in their right mind would respond to a kek flag fag idiot desu. Makes sense that's him.

Kat Timpf is my newsfu

youtube.com/watch?v=m42tNGF9h7w

Because it isn't my problem. They can fuck off.

Yes it was. No one had any evidence that it happened, and their track record is atrocious.

Alex Jones actually said the other day that "the Jews were the first humane ones to ban human sacrifice"

I don't really care much about the afro girl's in Wolfenstein and A Way Out because it fits with the setting. The only "PC" part of Wolfenstein is the shitty marketing

>no Joe

oh

>Rick Wilson
It’s October, you know what that means.

I could sense him behind that flag.
>tophets
>worshiping Baal/Moloch
>ritual murder of children
Yeah no.

>all subversive retards
>navarro
>kristol
>idiot timpf

What about the 5th stage, when you acknowledge that a great monarchy beats a mediocre democracy, but the worst democracy is far better than the worst monarchy?

>see what looks like original meme
>it's just a bad shoop of an anti-hillary meme from a year ago
Have you ever stopped to wonder why this is?

Are these real lyrics and in that order?

They're pretend conservatives, all would have voted for Hillary. Holy shit.

>Go and read the actual articles, idiot
I read them last time you posted, and BTFO you then too. But thanks for linking articles that disprove you again so I can quote them directly.

From Forbes, in the very first paragraph:
>"TPP is the ‘gold standard’ for the modern free trade agreement," says Michael Camunez, president of Monarch Global Strategies in Washington and former U.S. Assistant Secretary of Commerce under Obama. "A new NAFTA will have variations of TPP with stronger labor and environment provisions inside the agreement rather than as sideline agreements, and the U.S. will get strong intellectual property protections. In term of trade agreements, you're going from NAFTA, which is like the Model T of regional trade agreements, to a TPP, which is something more like a Tesla.

Literally opinion and speculation from a former official, who has no control over policy.

From Reuters
>Some provisions of the Trans-Pacific Partnership President Donald Trump quit as part of his pledge to protect American workers from “bad trade deals” may still serve to shape a revised NAFTA trade pact, U.S. officials and trade experts say.
"May", "experts say"

>Thus far, the Trump administration offered few specifics

Thanks for helping me BTFO you, again. I'll save it as a pasta this time, I didn't really think you'd come back after getting such a spanking last time and leaving the thread in embarrassment.

IT'S HERE

To be fair, Joe has officially left the party. He made sure everyone knew this kek

You can still see her necklace

very poor effort

Where's the original?

>Replying to any nongeographical flag

Speaking of flags, were we to harsh on the wagon wheels? I haven't seen the flag in ages. Are they that ashamed?

I remember back when this was true. Now the left pushes you straight from #1 to #4.

dats pretty creepy

>rape

He keeps doing it!

>Yes, they exist.
How pathetic must a person be to scrounge to a publication that talks about them this way?

Why does he remind me so much of Shia LeBeouf? Are they victims of the same MKUltra program?

>Posting the edit

Joe is to conservative to vote for blumpf.

>Are they victims of the same MKUltra program?
You mean drugs and liberalism?

DAS RITE

Most no one posting with them from the start was genuine except for your occasional plebbitor. It is THE troll flag because so many idiots seem to be unable to recognize that no one wanted it.

>getting terrible sleep
>dreams attack me
>adrenaline rush at 7AM

WELL OK BODY HERE WE GO

To Donald's eternal amusement

>Not posting the original

Who cares? Just because my ex was batshit crazy doesn't mean her tits weren't perfect. Some provisions in TPP were good. As are some provisions in NAFTA. Doesn't mean we can't make a better deal by scrapping the shit and keeping the good in something new. I don't understand this binary thinking.

MAGA!

They’re hoping that Trump supporters read that and go
>wtf I love NAFTA now

But why?