imgur.com/qudvyTU
imgur.com/a/VLmII
imgur.com/a/FOlLU,
my.mixtape.moe/yiajme.jpg
imgur.com/a/35VRS
ami.animecharactersdatabase.com/uploads/chars/5688-78543646.png
animephproject.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/kill-me-baby.jpg
i.imgur.com/ZPl7DnC.jpg
vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/yandere-simulator/images/f/f4/The-jojo-poses.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160717000118
theglorioblog.files.wordpress.com/2014/04/jjsc3pose.jpg
vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/jjba/images/f/ff/Giornocolorat1.png/revision/latest?cb=20150903172728
a.pomf.cat/qfnxsz.jpg
i.imgur.com/ouzX8p3.png
my.mixtape.moe/sxjcap.png
my.mixtape.moe/mfevlc.jpg
imgur.com/a/e4wvQ
imgur.com/a/c8Qqd
imgur.com/a/dWfaa
imgur.com/T4hfCAD
imgur.com/DHw1gIC
imgur.com/QYVymbF
imgur.com/a/wkod1
imgur.com/a/AF4s8
imgur.com/a/r0Z6g
imgur.com/a/Sl6fb
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29330392
imgur.com/a/Yxmeb
imgur.com/a/8BY9f
imgur.com/IuVZdxp
youtu.be/Z4ExDRvBR-M
i.imgur.com/8atfMx0.jpg
pastelink.net/2bed
i.imgur.com/zWiChIs.jpg
i.imgur.com/WzbgoDP.png
i.imgur.com/3EUNY8a.gif
imgur.com/a/owTYC
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2044416
i.imgur.com/GVbpUyY.png
imgur.com/a/ogOl7,
imgur.com/a/97mTh
i.imgur.com/5ORtynA.png
i.imgur.com/hDTOlT6.jpg
imgur.com/a/vXsbQ
imgur.com/a/gVmy3
imgur.com/a/Qw4Yr
a.pomf.cat/ohggxy.png
a.pomf.cat/vtwren.JPG
imgur.com/a/De4r7
imgur.com/QARC1UR
imgur.com/a/cmY90#0
imgur.com/a/WxCnX
imgur.com/a/lWKGK
files.catbox.moe/z9agvw.jpg
imgur.com/a/qFPA9
files.catbox.moe/vxpv6s.png
imgur.com/a/qNsLV
imgur.com/a/Vy3KX
imgur.com/a/d7DDx
imgur.com/a/UwPoB
i.imgur.com/AZf6ZQR.jpg).
i.imgur.com/Va43rnV.png
i.imgur.com/LTtYlIJ.jpg
imgur.com/a/yKOdh
imgur.com/a/cBlJu
imgur.com/a/pmjUH
imgur.com/a/DQIlC
i.imgur.com/AZf6ZQR.jpg)
imgur.com/a/TiBbx
imgur.com/a/kAavv)
i.imgur.com/gDABrNj.png
imgur.com/a/7q88J)
drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=60850
i.imgur.com/HmJSaDa.jpg])
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If possible, I would like to request my beloved Mizunashi Akari (from the ARIA series) please.
To be more precise, I would like to request her wearing a bikini top with pareo bottom (something like this imgur.com/a/ceR8k)

Though if you want to do something else thhat's alright too, as long as it's summer related!

Please and thank you very much if you pick up my request.

Requesting any of the following ideas with Rias:
- wearing a swimsuit similar to any of the ones in the following reference album.
References: imgur.com/a/YP4vb

- dressed in a high school cap and gown, holding her high school diploma if possible.

- as a Fencer, Dragoon, Warlock, Necromancer, or Reaper from Etrian Odyssey V.
References, in order listed above: imgur.com/a/f9Zdl

- cosplaying as either Mai Natsume, Makoto Nanaya, Noel Vermillion, or Bullet from Blazblue. Anything action-y or cool looking would be fine, concerning a pose or any type of scene, if you’re interested in drawing something like that.
Mai Natsume References: imgur.com/a/qLPHK
Makoto Nanaya References: imgur.com/a/jvS4W
Noel Vermillion References: imgur.com/a/DlXtT
Bullet References: imgur.com/a/FODEs

kisekae reference: i.imgur.com/NyHSLXX.png

Anything cool or cute would also be appreciated. Thank you and have a nice day.

Requesting please!

Thank you very much.

Requesting my wonderful waifu, Mimi.

Possibly miniaturized and sitting inside a martini glass in her swimsuit ( i.imgur.com/qkWyiiN.jpg ), but anything cute would be greatly appreciated.

She'll share her vodka with you if you draw her!

As always, take it easy, and I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Hey everyone!
I'd like to request Dolce saying goodnight while laying in bed.
Another idea could be her sunbathing at the beach.
Nevertheless I'd love anything with her. Hope you all have a lovely weekend.

Requesting Shion wearing a cheerleader outfit with a diffrent hairstyle (optional) or her wearing a sweater dress.
Requesting a joint request between Kobeni and Shion posing together to make a heart with their hands placed together similar to the reference below.
Pose ref: imgur.com/uT5tTmg
Kobeni ref: imgur.com/a/Q6FnP
Anything cute of her is fine
Thanks in advance.

My birthday was yesterday so I'd like to request Gazer wishing me a happy birthday.

Us together would be cute as well, possibly eating deep fried oreos.
SI: files.catbox.moe/wcvju9.jpg

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally being bridal/princess carried by user (preferably POV if possible) and getting flustered, but anything else is fine too.

Requesting Erza please! Anything is fine, but no lewd please.

If you want something specific, here are some ideas:
-a POV image of Erza feeding the viewer a spoonful from a slice of cake.
-a picture of her standing underneath an umbrella while it is raining.
-her cosplaying as Yueying from Dynasty Warriors i.imgur.com/JMh6c0F.jpg

Thanks to anyone that does this!

Requesting Shalltear Bloodfallen, please.
For some specifics:
-Crouched near a tropical tidal pool and poking at a random crustacean.
-Diving in a tropical reef and admiring the local fauna. (If in a swimsuit, please note that she is quite flat)

Anything else is also fine.

Requesting Natsume wielding her bow preferably something doing something cool and action related, cutelewd okay.

Bow reference
imgur.com/a/ijYbq

I'd like to request Kobeni dressed as the female Pokemon GO trainer, with her hair done up in a ponytail like the references below as she searches for Pokemon.
>Pokemon Go Trainer References: imgur.com/a/Vgwvc

Or, a joint request between Kobeni and Shion posing together to make a heart with their hands placed together similar to the reference below.
>Pose Reference: i.imgur.com/VsqMOgV.jpg
>Shion Reference: i.imgur.com/uW08Rk9.jpg

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune wearing the swimsuit on the right of the ref while laying down on a towel at the beach under a beach umbrella sipping on a drink or in bed with her shirt off and back facing the viewer while asking the viewer to give her a massage. Anything else is fine, too.

Requesting bathing in bathtub or diving in ocean

Today, the fifth, is actually my birthday, so I'd like to request cute birthday things!

I'd love to see her with my SI, maybe her giving me eroge as a gift, or on a date getting parfait
SI ref: imgur.com/a/nN298

Just PoV would be fine too! Anything is always appreciated, just nothing too lewd, thank you, and have a great weekend!

Requesting Kosaki being comfy cute in one of her non-school outfits below. A sundress and hat outfit would be cute as well.

Maybe eating confections or icecream, just nothing overly lewd please.

fuck you komi

Requesting my kawaii kanojo Konata!

While I'm okay with anything cute/cutelewd/with SI, this weekend it'd be cool to do a joint-request with Etna-user for a costumeswap with them holding Prinny plushies themed after our SIs.

And remember, the most important part of all is having fun!

I'd like to humbly request Rikka being smug, lewd, or smuglewd. Anything else would be just as wonderful, lewd included.
If you like, you could have a listen to her theme in my.mixtape.moe/mlfwwj.ogg in case it might provide inspiration. I'm generally open to suggestions, as well.

If you'd prefer something specific, I'd like to request her louging in her underwear on a couch, drinking beer, since today is International Beer and Underwear Day.

Many thanks in advance, to anyone who takes this into consideration.

Requesting my Neptune in cute casual clothing. You can add those “extra shots” if you want. Refs: imgur.com/a/sWqAU

Other ideas:
-Purple Heart and Takane () singing together by the moonlight, dressed elegantly. Refs: imgur.com/a/HlNHj
-Neptune and Chiaki () excitedly playing Dreamcast and singing together: SO HERE I AM, DOING EVERYTHING I CAN, HOLDING ON TO WHAT I AM, PRETENDING I’M A SUPERMAN
-In a Haunter based bikini/swimsuit. (For example: Upper part + eyes → bra; mouth → exposed belly; lower part → panties; hands → gloves/stockings)
-Neptune dressed as Elyse from Oretama. If possible, I would love that you made any of the manga covers replacing the chibi Kouta with my chibi SI and including a pudding anywhere. Refs: my.mixtape.moe/xpslux.jpg
SI ref: i.imgur.com/o9fCf3G.jpg

Purple Heart ref: my.mixtape.moe/aiqcuo.jpg

Of course anything cute or cutelewd is always warmly welcome.
Please and thank you so much!

Requesting my lovely Lilly please! Anything is appreciated, and thank you very much.

Requesting Chiaki Nanami venturing out with Ayano ( →) and playing Pokemon GO
Alternatively, if that's not your thing:
-her and Neptune ( →) excitedly playing Dreamcast and singing together: SO HERE I AM, DOING EVERYTHING I CAN, HOLDING ON TO WHAT I AM, PRETENDING I’M A SUPERMAN
-her falling asleep while holding a burger, the contents of the burger falling onto her plate
-her attempting to teach my SI/user how to grill hot dogs via her handheld's cooking game.
If you have a better/cuter/cute ecchi idea that you want to draw her in especially in her PJs/maid outfit/bunnysuit, feel free! And to all of you, please remember to never lose hope!
Also, here's my SI (imgur.com/a/VXAM2) for the grill request or in case you want to draw anything cute between the two of us

Requesting Himari. Anything you feel like would be great as long it remains tasteful!

- Drawn older/more mature, like mid twenties.
- As it's that time again on Tuesday; her at Tanabata, writing wishes. Or next week; at Obon, sending lanterns floating on a river.
- Unzipping a long-sleeved jacket or some type of bodysuit with swimsuit underneath
- International cat day is upon us Monday, it's time to do cat things!
- Waking up confused, having fallen out of bed. Cutelewd ok.
All refs, more suggestions and inspiration at bottom imgur.com/a/yw4sK

I would like to request my wonderful idol, Tsubasa Kira. I would like any of the following of possible.

-A full body of her in a sukumizu.

-A POV of her kissing the viewer's hand.

-Anything else cute would be really appreciated and great. Hope everyone has a good weekend.

Anchor post for the drawfag.

Requesting my Kobori trekking through a forest, surrounded by countless and diverse vegetation. Giving her a cloak is fine by me, but you’re not forced to do it.

Anything else is fine, even cutelewd.

It's the 3rd anniversary of when I realized my feelings for Inori are those of love - requesting Inori wearing a wedding dress i.imgur.com/Oxwh3I2.jpg, or anything cute and romantic. Thank you.

Requesting Fujibayashi Ryou, please, preferably in one of the following scenes:
•as a delicious milf cooking dinner. Think Akiko Minase from Kanon.
• wearing imgur.com/a/seELr and similarly themed clothing while brandishing a whip and big sunglasses with an indifferent look on her face, maybe in a dark alley
•"dressed" like Aigis while singing youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g or youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
•dressed like Rally Vincent from Gunsmith Cats imgur.com/a/At4BT while wielding the .44 AutoMag from the movie Sudden Impact
•dressed like Katori from Kantai Collection kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/Katori/Gallery preferably not wrecked
•freestyling like Ayumu Maihama, in pictured clothing imgur.com/sCiHDk6 that I don't have a color reference for. Let's just say black hoodie, yellow pants a la Kill Bill.
Lewd would be perfectly fine with any outfit request or if you wanted to abandon outfits completely, a 7 on the lewd scale would be welcomed.

Have a great weekend!

Requesting my dearly beloved Tsuyu in any sort of romantic setting. Discretion of such is left to you, but input will be provided if asked.

Pleas and thank you.

Hi, this weekend I'll be requesting my Yotsugi enjoying a bag of cola gummies or gummy bears, or gummy candy in general really (ref:u.pomf.is/gbueqj.png)

Alternatively, her in a hoodie drinking coffee from a heart mug like the reference (the cat design on the hoodie or googly eyes like her hat would be great) (ref:u.pomf.is/ebvnut.jpg), those aside, anything cute a drawfriend has drawn of her is always appreciated, thanks a whole bunch, have a good one.

Evening!

I'd like to request my lovely Alice cosplaying as a bear (or Lulu herself) from Yuri Kuma Arashi. As for expression, sparkly or "diamond" eyes would be icing on the cake. An alternative would be delightedly eating a delicious burger.

If you're interested in drawing us together, here is a reference.
SI reference: imgur.com/DGYbTkv

Anything else is appreciated as always! Thank you for your consideration and take it easy this weekend.

Requesting Makoto on the beach, relaxing in a deck chair, and sipping cold lemonade.

Alternatively, requesting long haired Makoto, with her hair tied in a ponytail.

Though anything cute, even cutelewd, would be of course much appreciated.

Please and thank you.

Requesting Haruhi using this outfit danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1233565 or in some mori fashion. Since it's international cat day this Monday, her as a catgirl is an option too. But anything not too lewd would be fine as well.

Requesting my husbando Rin Matsuoka all prepared for the Rio Olympics with "Rio 2016" on his swimcap, either:

- Preparing to dive into the pool

- Taking a selfie in the locker room, showing his abs

Any other poses are fine as long as they aren't too lewd.

Additional references:

Normal reference: my.mixtape.moe/pljfmr.png

Reference for Rio swimcap (3D): my.mixtape.moe/uqmdcr.jpg
Thank you for considering and have a nice weekend!

Requesting my Wanko wearing anything with a midriff or trying a cutelewd/lewd bikini, cute or cutelewd is fine too!

Requesting a small anchovy eating spaghetti.
anything cute is also fine.

Good evening. Requesting my beautiful Ai Nanasaki wearing a nurse uniform:

u.pomf.is/idwgxk.png
u.pomf.is/dpkpml.jpg
u.pomf.is/sxmjzy.jpg

Since Friday August 5th is the opening day of the summer Olympics, requesting Ai and Kagura wearing Japan's uniform and accepting gold medals in swimming. These are the outfit and medal:

u.pomf.is/wygqth.jpg
The women's version is the all red one on the left.
u.pomf.is/mutndn.jpg

Anything is appreciated though, including cutelewd, thank you.

Hi WWD! To celebrate the beginning of the Olympics, I am requesting Deedlit casting magic for the shooting event (She uses elemental spirit magic)
Alternatively:
-Warming up for a race, similar to: i.imgur.com/glzCLYJ.gif
-wearing Char Aznable's Quattro Bajeena disguise and putting her hair up in a ponytail, with sunglasses held in her mouth( i.imgur.com/p4iUYiQ.jpg )
-As 8/2 (Ba Ni) was this week Putting on a bunnysuit stuffing her breasts into the cups i.imgur.com/OaA0rMc.jpg
Anything else cutelewd or comfy is highly appreciated!
More Deedlit refs: imgur.com/a/a1oN3
Have a great weekend!

Requesting my Akane in bikini

Requesting my beloved Momo in track and field clothes, preferably with a slightly toned physique. As always, your own ideas are very welcome as well. Please and thank you.
Clothing ideas: imgur.com/a/eXDxD

Requesting a POV of Aigis pushing user down sort of like this image maybe with heart shaped pupils and a saliva trail coming from her mouth imgur.com/a/nFPHG
Dressed as one of the the Kancolle boatgirls imgur.com/a/vPY2u
Holding a positive pregnancy test looking happy and embarrassed well an user or my Sai is looking semi confused imgur.com/qudvyTU
As a cheerleader
Cosplaying as Edward Elric from Fullmetal alchemist maybe with one hand of arm showing and preforming alchemy or something imgur.com/a/VLmII
Wearing Elesa's outfit form Pokemon imgur.com/a/FOlLU, but if you have other ideas feel free to draw anything cute or cute lewd you would want to draw with her.

Thank you and have a great weekend.

Requesting Ruri Miyamoto. Anything cute is very much appreciated.
Maybe something POV. Or cosplaying Link from the Zelda games. Something a little cutelewd would be okay if you like.

A catgirl is fine too.

Requesting Tsukimi sunbathing.

Requesting a parody of this picture with Lev instead: my.mixtape.moe/yiajme.jpg
Alternatively, requesting a tiny Lev in a palm, maybe trying to impress the viewer with a roar.
Anything else cute or cool is greatly appreciated too, thanks in advance and take it easy.

Hello everyone have a good friday

Requesting anything cute of kyoko, everything is welcome.

But if you are looking for something more specific:
I just want to see her wearing a stewardess uniform
Here's some references:
imgur.com/a/35VRS

Thanks in advance.

And remember Anyone can draw!

Reposting for Astolfofag, who is currently unable to do so:

Requesting my cutey Astolfo!

Id like to see him wearing Suzuno from hataraku maou-samas outfit (hairstyle as well) : ami.animecharactersdatabase.com/uploads/chars/5688-78543646.png

Alternatively posing like one of the girls in this image animephproject.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/kill-me-baby.jpg with Minori as the other.

Or performing a JoJo pose, anyone is fine but below are some examples(including other waifu is fine):
i.imgur.com/ZPl7DnC.jpg
vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/yandere-simulator/images/f/f4/The-jojo-poses.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160717000118
theglorioblog.files.wordpress.com/2014/04/jjsc3pose.jpg
vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/jjba/images/f/ff/Giornocolorat1.png/revision/latest?cb=20150903172728

Or just draw Astolfo in a handsome manner e.g. maybe posing in a tuxedo or a military outfit.

Please and thankyou!

Requesting Kaito lounging on a couch, eating snacks while reading a science magazine.

Or requesting as a sleepy shota with a teddy bear with an optional blank user: a.pomf.cat/qfnxsz.jpg

Hair guide: i.imgur.com/ouzX8p3.png

Anything else that's cute or cool is fine.

With our anniversary being this week, I'm gonna make a more absurd request:
Requesting my husbando, Mariya Shidou:
On a POV Picnic/Dinner date under the stars.
Beyond that anything else on the topic of our anniversary would be wonderful.

Hi there. Hope you have a great weekend.

I'll request my waifu Valerie:

Specific request(s):
-Since the Olympic games starts today, I want to see her doing either gymnastics (ribbon rhythmic dancing is preferred), playing soccer, or volleyball.

Or something cute at your choice, but with her eyes like on the bottom left image.

Anything cute or cute lewd is fine.

Don't get so overworked and have a happy time

Rozalin wearing Claire Harvey's Hundred battle dress from Hundred (which can be altered to her dress' design), or in either Arnice's white outfit seen in my.mixtape.moe/sxjcap.png or Priere's cheerleader outfit with adequate bust to match my.mixtape.moe/mfevlc.jpg or the cheerleader outfit designed using her dress, please.

Requesting Tsubasa wearing an uniform from Imperial Japanese Army.
Here are some references : imgur.com/a/e4wvQ

Or,

Trying to "smash" watermelons on the beach, with a sword.
Bikini references:
imgur.com/a/c8Qqd

Cosplaying as a detective.
Detective references:
imgur.com/a/dWfaa

If not possible, anything beautiful is fine.

S1, G, and Zesshoushinai references:
imgur.com/T4hfCAD
imgur.com/DHw1gIC
A somewhat helpful guide to drawing Tsubasa:
imgur.com/QYVymbF

If you need to talk to me, please contact me at : [email protected]

Requesting Ayase.
Anything cute is fine! Thank you and have a good weekend!

With my anniversary coming up this next week I would like to request Sakuya enjoying some fancy champagne in a lovely dark blue or black cocktail dress.

That or her doing the trademark Shaft head tilt or just in monogatari style. Just a few for reference imgur.com/a/wkod1

Anything with her being her cool calm collected self or showing off her cute side is always lovely. A bit of cutelewd or suggestive is ok within reason.

I hope everyone has a great weekend and enjoys themselves plenty. Thank you if you consider and take it easy.

Requesting my beautiful Cerea, reaching out of a screen or off a page to me... Thank you for considering it and have a wonderful weekend with all your waifus!

Requesting my waifu Himiko Toga making breakfast.

Requesting Itoshiki-sensei! I'd like to see him eating an ice cream or maybe presenting a bouquet of flowers, but anything else is fine too. Have a great weekend.

SI ref if interested: imgur.com/a/AF4s8

Requesting a close-up or portrait of Kneesocks with an embarrassed blush or smile.

Anything else is fine, anything goes.

Humbly requesting mon amour, Mitsuru Kirijo.

If possible, I'd like to request your take on her playing Pokemon Go (Team Mystic, please), riding in a hot-air balloon, or congratulating the viewer/user on their promotion.

Of course, I'd be appreciative if she were drawn at all, thank you!

To commemorate the Olympic Games, I'd like to make a joint request of Kagura and Ai Nanasaki with gold medals around their necks, with both of them wearing the Japanese Olympic team's tracksuit.

Ai reference: Tracksuit reference: imgur.com/a/r0Z6g
Medal reference: imgur.com/a/Sl6fb

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much!

Requesting Natsuki wearing the outfit in this video nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29330392 maybe with tiny twintails.

If that's doesn't sound too interesting, I'd like to see any of the following:
- off shoulders yukata like this imgur.com/a/Yxmeb
- shorts, a top and a plaid shirt tied on her waist
- a wet summer dress

Or anything cute, cutelewd or summer related would be nice.

Also, if anyone wants to joint request, don't hesitate to call!

Requesting Rachnera Arachnera.

For this week, her wearing a cardigan with a simple black top underneath would work.

And for the joint request with Miiafag, I'd also like to see both Miia and Rachnera in a fantasy RPG setting. Seeing them try to take down an arachne or lamia BUT in a comical way would be fun to see.

Extra refs (courtesy of a drawfriend) - imgur.com/a/8BY9f

Anything else with her would also be fine!

Thank you for considering her!

Requesting my husbando Kuranosuke Koibuchi, perhaps in a Visual Kei outfit or anything similar, but anything would be wonderful.

I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Requesting Taiga celebrating International Beer Day by drinking a whole mess of beer and doing cute drunk things, please.
Anything would be appreciated.

Requesting Sonoda Yuu splashing in rain puddles, or anything cute would be okay. Thanks for considering.

Requesting my dear Ionasal, please! Preferably one of the following:

• Wearing only a pair of jeans & hand bra (or otherwise conveniently censored by how she's posed)
• Asleep together with SI (in bed, on the couch, or whatever. Going for cute with this one. SI ref here: imgur.com/IuVZdxp )
• The "Are you my master?" scene from Fate/Stay Night with her and my SI
◦ Wearing her 'Sunset' outfit sat on a bed, beckoning the viewer to join her
◦ As a Megaman Battle Network style NetNavi
◦ In her swimsuit sitting on a surfboard in the water as it's summer?
◦ With her hair in a braid over one shoulder
◦ With her hair in a hime cut, asking if I like it like that

Oh, and as a bunch of people keep saying they'd draw her if they knew her personality more, I found this: youtu.be/Z4ExDRvBR-M
Don't bother watching it all the way through, it's WAY too long.

But as usual I'd be happy with anything; cute, romantic and/or lewd. Thanks in advanc!

I know this is a long shot, but I hope someone can do some artwork of Kirishima Mana. She's pretty marginal as far as Evangelion girls are concerned, and a lot of fans hate her because she's not Asuka or Rei, so there's very little artwork of her outside of the official stuff and concept art from the game she's in... Still, she's my waifu, and I'd be very, very happy with even just a rough sketch!

Clothes don't matter to me. Just so long as her bright, playful attitude shows through.

Requesting Rukia! Thank you.

Hey, all.
Joint requesting Anastasia and Yukinon in the same scenario, clothing and poses, as Anya and Minami in this image i.imgur.com/8atfMx0.jpg
Here's a list of other ideas to choose from, or not.
pastelink.net/2bed
Anything would be much appreciated, whether it's cute or cutelewd.
Take care of yourselves and remember to take it easy.

Good evening, requesting please Orihime wearing this uniform i.imgur.com/zWiChIs.jpg Anything else cute of her is good too, thank you.

Requesting something happy of my Yuuna. Maybe in a sleeping bag like Aobas bear sleeping bag. It would be cute if it was themed after her fairy, Gyuuki (on the bottom right) like the Hoodie is: i.imgur.com/WzbgoDP.png
But anything happy and cute of her would be greatly appreciated.

Requesting Kaede petting or brushing this fluffy fellow, the fluffalo. Alternately, holding a plushie version of it.

i.imgur.com/3EUNY8a.gif

Good evening everyone. This weekend I'd like to request my holy angel and love of my life, Claudia, dressed up in Illyasviel's cat costume/"beast version" outfit from Prisma Illya. Refs: imgur.com/a/owTYC

Alternatively, I'd simply like to see Claudia happy and wearing a big smile on her face. Her happiness is my own and it always delights me to see her enjoying herself.

Thank you so very much in advance and I hope you're all having a fantastic Friday.

Requesting Mai Kawakami cosplaying as Tifa. Maybe making a pose as in danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2044416 or throwing a kick. Anything cute or sexy is fine too.

Please and thank you.

Requesting Crona tentatively inspecting a donut before taking a bite out of it. I doubt he's had the chance to try one before, I'd love to introduce him to them. Exactly what kind of donut is up to you, there's a lot out there to choose from.

Alternately, Crona and my SI relaxing on a beanbag chair together. SI ref - i.imgur.com/GVbpUyY.png

Anything cute/cool would also be fine. Thanks, enjoy your weekend.

Requesting my beloved Goddess Satsuki Kiryuuin posing as Professor Zoom/Reverse Flash imgur.com/a/ogOl7, does not matter masked or unmasked. It would've be awesome if artist would've be able to capture the essence of both characters and mix it up in amazing piece of art!
Anything else cute/cool would've be highly appreciated as well.

Requesting Minervamon DEMANDING that her tamer get out of bed and train with her. I need motivation.

Requesting my backshot of my waifu in a swimsuit. Either in a competition swimsuit and adjusting her bottom or in a swimsuit of your choice.
imgur.com/a/97mTh

Alternatively, wearing either a kittysuit or bunnysuit in celebration of Cat Day and the past Bunnysuit day
i.imgur.com/5ORtynA.png
i.imgur.com/hDTOlT6.jpg

-In Sabrina/Natsume's outfit from Gen 1
imgur.com/a/vXsbQ
-In Scathach's ascended outfit with the veil
imgur.com/a/gVmy3
-Inverse Origami's Astral Dress imgur.com/a/Qw4Yr

If you say so.
Before I delete and leave, anyone have any interest in it?

Why do all the scumbags get deliveries?

I'd like to request Uni. Wearing plain but cute casual clothing or going for a swim/emerging from the water but otherwise I'd like anything.
I would also request Uni and Yozakura as a pair of Wing Diver or Pale Wing and Fencer from Earth Defence Force, the latter with dual Jackhammer weapons. a.pomf.cat/ohggxy.png a.pomf.cat/vtwren.JPG If anyone wants to be a Ranger or Air Raider to make it a full squad, feel free to suggest.
Alternatively, playing co-op shooting games like House of the Dead and Time Crisis - or doing some cosplay and cool poses as the characters. Water guns are good as well!

Because evil begets evil.

Requesting Ryougi Shiki
Anything cute is fine! thanks in advance if you pick this up. Her being fed strawberries pov and looking flustered would be cute, just an idea.
I love my wife [50]

And violence breeds violence.

If you're so mad draw them yourself.

Requesting Birdy dressed like Lenalee from D-gray man Hallow either doing a high kick, or any one of these poses, or a pose of your choosing.
Lenalee ref: imgur.com/a/De4r7
Pose ref: imgur.com/QARC1UR
Birdy ref: imgur.com/a/cmY90#0

Or in any of these cute/stylish outfits with gladiator high-heels.
imgur.com/a/WxCnX

Or a joint request with Risty, in workout attire, hair tied up, flexing, stretching, sparring or working out together, having fun. Any of those would be fine. Bonus for toned bodies.
imgur.com/a/lWKGK
Thank you~

Hullo WWD

I'd like to request my Noir, and even though it's a bit late, possibly dressed as the female pokemon go trainer

Almost anything else is fine too, enjoy your weekend

Requesting Mei Hatsume in a ponytail, thank you.

I would like to request my beautiful lady, Hikage, dressed as Quiet from Metal Gear Solid V. Nothing too lewd, please.

Quiet ref: files.catbox.moe/z9agvw.jpg

Please, and thank you.

Requesting my lovely husbando Kousaka Kyousuke in Kamen Rider Baron's Banana Arms version with his face showing. imgur.com/a/qFPA9
It's based on Samurai armor so the face could be shown as a regular samurai helmet would such as: files.catbox.moe/vxpv6s.png

Alternatively dressed as Kisaragi Gentaro (with the hair too) from Kamen Rider Fourze imgur.com/a/qNsLV

Wearing some fashion and/or with an alternate hairstyle.
Reference/inspiration: imgur.com/a/Vy3KX imgur.com/a/d7DDx

Or possibly a scenic wallpaper. Something beach related or a Japanese town Like Chiba during dusk/night/dawn. I'm not a fan of bright wallpapers so something darker would be nice. I also like rain and overcast weather. Feel free to add my SI in there if you want but I'm already asking for so much so by no means work yourself too hard.
Inspiration/Ref: imgur.com/a/UwPoB

Anything else is fine as long as its cute and nonlewd. Thank you and have a nice weekend.

Requesting my dear husbando Kakyoin Noriaki. This week I'd like to request him traveling together with Slaine () and trying out local food or an outfit swap between their school uniforms (here's Slaine's i.imgur.com/AZf6ZQR.jpg). His height is 178cm, Slaine is 8 cm shorter.
Or it would be fun to see what you think his tanlines would look like after sunbathing in a gakuran. Anything cute of him or with SI i.imgur.com/Va43rnV.png is also greatly appreciated, thank you if you consider picking any of these requests up. Have a great weekend, good luck everyone.

Requesting Risty in casual summer clothes or in a swimsuit.

Or anything of Berserker Risty: i.imgur.com/LTtYlIJ.jpg

Alternatively, her in Laura's outfit: imgur.com/a/yKOdh

Or her dressed as MvC Rogue: imgur.com/a/cBlJu

Posting for Slainebro
Humbly requesting my husbando, Slaine Troyard, wearing a yukata and lighting a sparkler or having fun at a summer festival. imgur.com/a/pmjUH
Alternatively, wearing a butler outfit like his seiyuu (on the right) imgur.com/a/DQIlC
I'd also like to make a joint request with Kakyoinbro (); them swapping school uniforms (here's Slaine's i.imgur.com/AZf6ZQR.jpg) or trying the food in a foreign country, because they both like traveling. For reference, Slaine is 8cm shorter than Kakyoin.

You don't have to stick to these ideas, any drawing where he's smiling would be great! Hope you have a fun weekend.

Requesting Mazaki Anzu wearing Harley Quinn's movie outfit from Suicide Squad.

ref:imgur.com/a/TiBbx

Any other works are very much appreciated.

Are there even any drawfags browsing the other thread?

Heyo, WWD.
Joint requesting Anastasia and Yukino in the same scenario, clothing and poses, as Anya and Minami in this image i.imgur.com/8atfMx0.jpg
Here's a couple ideas if you aren't up to that:
- Yukino wearing Emilia's outfit with her robe (ref: imgur.com/a/kAavv)
- Yukino at the beach, building a pan-san out of sand
- Yukino embarrassingly wearing this i.imgur.com/gDABrNj.png
- Yukino wearing her school uniform, without the blazer, getting water thrown at her
Of course, anything cute or cool is fine and greatly appreciated.
I hope you all have a great weekend. Remember to take it easy.

yea, why? busy drawing though

please draw what this guitar would look like as an anime girl playing the guitar itself. this will likely be the image for guitar general on mu for a long time if you make this. thank you

I'm requesting Yukiho being cute and comfy please!
If you want something specific this week, maybe something like doing some gardening, or maybe dressed as a deer-girl and embarrassingly asking user does she look cute?

Hello, it's me again. It's almost finished ! Micro size wip for now, as not to ruin the whole impression.

Hello to everyone on WWHD! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

Can be:

-Dressed as the Female Pokemon Trainer from Pokemon Go, but in green/pink color outfit (imgur.com/a/7q88J) with a Glaceon (Even if doesn't appear in game, but it's cute).
-Her with my SI (See drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=60850 ?) doing something together.
-Joint request of outfit swap with Jolyne .
-Lewd request: With a bedhead, wearing a grey knot tied t-shirt (Something like this, and sorry for quality [i.imgur.com/HmJSaDa.jpg]) and green and pink stripped panties.

And thank you for your time.

Glad that you're here!