Operation PORG

Disney corporation used mathematical precision to create this abomination to sell toys to dumb goim. How about we try to fuck with their plan?
Creating a link between "alt-right". 'white supremacy" or whatever could at least partialy fuck with their profits if normies on kikebook and plebbit bite it.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/disney/comments/76cyda/porg_is_alt_right_racism_boycott_disney/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Seconded
Post it on leddit
Change your twitter avatars to porgs

bump

I think this could work. Esp if people use porg as their twitter avatar on their racist accounts.

kek

fake the donald would never wear a tie that short

JA! DAS IS WUNDERBAR!
NUR PORG! PORG UBER ALLES!
Seriously, they are really looking like screaming NAZI officers

could work

>star wars hasn't always been about pushing merchandise on kids and manchildren
Amidst the recent drama in Hollywood, you might've forgetten that Disney is the most powerful of them all. Not that I disapprove of this, but I'll just warn you right now, fucking with the mouse can and will burn this place.

fuck off, kike

On reddit and twitter reddit.com/r/disney/comments/76cyda/porg_is_alt_right_racism_boycott_disney/

what's a porg? some new starwars bullshit? cause the firs ttime I heard about it was from a thread like this yesterday

Posting them here won't do anything, idiot. Post them on normiebook, twitter, etc.

I post them here so people have as many of them as possible to post further.

It’s some shitty CGI rabbit thing that (((disney))) forced into their new star wars movie to sell more toys.

Also, these memes are courtesy of Sup Forums, hope you guys can turn this into the new pepe or whatever

Looooool

Keep doing this, based porgposter, I'm 100% with you

lol

and so it begins..

FIRST BB8 AND NOW THIS SHIT??!!!! Seriously fuck disney

the porgening

No, just start posting Porg-fucking memes.
It will filter down to kids via their older siblings and peers and they'll either join in or cry.
Both will result in banning of Porgs in households.

FUCK THOSE PORGS RIGHT IN THEIR SPACE CLOACA'S!!!!!!