Why shouldn't we help refugees? Please explain

Why shouldn't we help refugees? Please explain

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1507322213096.webm

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1507322213096.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When did they ever help us?

Because fuck off, we're full.

Because it's not my god damned business to help anyone.

Because they're not refugees, and the ones that really are refugees are grown men and not the women and children the media claims we'd be helping

damn I feel bad for that little girl.

anyway, the good goy strategy of taking them in won't help. making the US to stop start wars for israel would help however.

Because they are muslim and muslimsare not human.
You should know better, burger. You've bombed them to shit almost constantly in the last 20 years.

>i.4cdn.org/wsg/1507322213096.webm

poor little girl...Im genuinly sad by that video, but I would still torpedoed (=croatian invention) all refugee boats.

We should, but the moment they cross the border between the first and second safe country they stop being refugees and can entirely fuck off. Also helping them in them locally rather than importing the rich one is a better solution anyway

tl;dr - fuck off leftcuck

>croatian invention
WE
Chinese invented torpedoes.

Refugees are traitors to their countries. You never help a traitor.

1 post by ID.
He doesn't want to debate. He wants to shill.

get you stinky snow nigger paws off the middle east is the best way to help
that girl had a decent life in before some judeo- american pieces of shit decided she needed creative chaos to bring (((freedom))) and (((democracy)))
you judeo-american sons of bitches will pay
and your europoor lackeys

IIFF II COUULLDD TUURRNN BAAACKK TIIMMEEEE

because refugees are the effect
to help we need to fight the cause
the cause is that we are helping Israel create the Greater Levant

>the ones that really are refugees are grown men and not the women and children the media claims we'd be helping

I have no problem helping refugees. But in their own countries or by making them safe in neighboring countries. Bringing them into western countries where the religion, culture and customs are totally foreign to them is cruel.

Why not help them over there?

It is up to the nation to help its citizens.

Becouse they made their homeland shit and will make yours the same shit.
WHOA

We should, but instead we're taking in undercover jihadis and random niggers from Africa.

Russian talking about a shitty country.... oh the irony.