Is the new reboot of CCS worth my time?

Is the new reboot of CCS worth my time?

The original was shit, what makes you think this reboot's going to be any better?

Sure. It's monthly though.

You bored or something?

Ah, by the way, it's a sequel not a reboot. Starts right after the last chapter of the original.

Considering you think its a reboot, it probably isn't worth your time. But since it's also a CLAMP sequel, it isn't worth anyone's time.

I almost don't want it to continue because of the crazy shit CLAMP puts in their manga when they think they're being deep.

Well in the latest chapter we found that Syoran is cheating on Sakura so...

>the most basic of misunderstandings
>TENSION!

They're gonna turn CCS into KOR? Great....can't wait.....

Is there actual cheating or just poorly conceived misunderstanding drama?

post proofs

I haven't read it. But I can bet its just a really forced misunderstanding. Li is being Li and doesn't know what to say. Sakura doesn't understand because she's dense. Kero and Tomoyo blow it out of proportion. Etc.

Who says a girl can't live on dreams?

He's rusing you guys, no such thing happened.

I believe it was D.H. Lawrence who said that.

Don't know chapter you guys read. There was nothing that implied cheating. At most Li and Eriol know some shit but aren't spilling.

>showing her panties to everyone front and center

What a nasty little harlot.

Sounds like he's talking to his mom. Momma's boy.

Caller ID said it was Eriol

Too perfect

Actually I believe it was the Australian OP that said that.

Girls just want to have fun

Am I gay for liking that song?

The fuck, there's a reboot?

I never watched the original and have no interest in CCS in general. When's a reboot of Magic Knight Rayearth? I need more Hikaru in my life. It's also almost her birthday.

Am i the only one who thinks this was...........too soon?

We should at least seen some chapters about more of the relationship with sakura & shaoran before going to this.

Also i think the tone is now gonna be depressing.

>grown-up sakura
I dunno, man...

It's 40 pages/month. It's no masterpiece, but it's hard not to be worth your time at that low of a rate.

Just the way I like it.

yes

but it's okay

I like their deep ramblings. Way better than the philosophical shit Monogatari/Nasu come up with.

It's fine until they go TRC.

I liked TRC. Now that you mention it, I should download the manga for old time's sake.

cute

Sakura is the most powerful kaiju.