Handa-kun

>[HorribleSubs] Handa-kun - 05 [720p].mkv

Why is there no thread for the best comedy of the season?

Can she be saved?

would you?

also, more of his mom when

cute

Best girl?

>fucking trashy sluts

Yes

Handa dies.

More like, best anime of the season. Anyone knows if the manga is already over? I mean, will this cover everything or just a part of the manga?

>trap boy become a muscular man
>cute girl become a dyke feminist

OK SaBaka I won't

Handa-kun is more realistic than we thought.

>extremely aggressive carnivorous gyarus
Would it even be possible to refuse?

no, ed confirms it

wtf

>Kobayashi Yuu
Best surprise.

Why does Handamom sound like she inhaled and entire tank of helium compared to Barakamon? Could they have gotten a similar sounding VA?

Still got Dash and some others to fill it up.

Had to stop and fap while they were salivating in the bushes desu

>Skipped Dash so he couldn't be in the group stalking or crashing against boxes
>Didn't put Fake Handa in the group stalking

Aww.

At least next episode is gonna have some Barakamon prophecies.

Oh how I miss her. So rarely is she put into a role that fully utilize her range nowadays. I hope she shows up a lot more.

This show isn't really bad, but it also isn't really good. I think being compared to barakamon was a death sentence for it.

It isn't selling well is it?

>Yuu
>in a role that isn't ALL screaming or COORU

You should know that people in here are literally too retarded to understand what spin-off means. I remember threads about Soul Eater Not for example being full of people who were angry because that wasn't Soul Eater (despite the fucking show itself stating it wasn't SE).

SEN was fucking dogshit though

I knew I recognized her voice.

Best comedy is Saiki, but Handa kun is still great

should i watch barakamon (and shirabako too?) first? the first episode is too cringe

You are absolutely correct.
JUDGE
MENT
KNIGHTS
OF

>cringe
I don't know, ask reddit for their opinions because I'm sure their opinion is closer to yours

>cringe
are you that sensitive?
episode 1 opens with about 10 mins of shitting nonsense and that anime in anime try to emulate Gyagu Manga Biyori.

>the first time that happened

barakamon and shirobako are way better than this

That part was entirely dedicated to mngafags and not even them liked it, as far as I remember. Just pretend it never happened and continue watching.
In fact, it's even better for you for not having watched Barakamon as you won't have anything to compare it to, all you need to know is that Handa is 100% autismo. Give that show a watch later on though to find out what Handa became.

They are equally good though, Barakamon is good for your heart and soul, but Handa-kun is just comedy gold.

I thought the first few episodes were pretty bad, but now it has grown on me, and the jokes are starting to be pretty gud. Not Nichibros tier for sure, but good enough to be entertaining.

>Invisible followers.jpg
Handa never realizes he has lot of "friends" aside Kawafuji in high school.

Speaking of which, does Handa realize everyone loves him at the end of the cultural festival?
Is volume six the last one?

Who voiced the pres?

I want to like this because I liked Barakamon but it's just a one trick pony; everything is just based around everyone misunderstanding Handa-kun and there are too many leaps of logic by the supporting characters to accommodate this.

>a satirical episode about 3rd wave feminism

11/10 my goodness