Why are women so egotistical these days, Sup Forums?

Why are women so egotistical these days, Sup Forums?

Never have I seen more entitled people than young women.

jews

Cuz social media and thirsty betas

Like with niggers on welfare, their true nature is coming out.

White values of individualism and hard work--no free riders!--kept both tolerable for a while. But now the gibs flow and the child-people reveal themselves.

Who gives a fuck? It's their right to be entitled and it's right of other people to not give them things they feel entitled to. Problems weren't.

i hate women dude.
>thought i'd be married by 20 with 9/10 wife submissive to me, cooks cleans all day, lots of kids
>be 24, not even fuckin close.
i had 9/10's all throughout high school but the relationships never worked because women are fuckin crazy. literally, just fuckin submit to me and cook and clean all day for me that's it. i guess i was too nice and romantic to them (which is apparently a bad thing to be with women)

They took advantage of your kindness.

If it's 1 thing I've learned about women it's if you give them an inch they'll take a mile. They love to see how much they can get from you.

> these days..

user

why is everything like a game? we can be a dynamic duo making kids with the best genes on the fuckin planet and our life will be so EASY. why make everything so hard? i'm not rich enough i guess, idk

Giving them the right to vote and no fault divorce.

This. You need to treat them like shit. When I first enter a relationship, I'll act like a chivalrous gentleman for the first two months, and by that time they've fallen for me, but once that happens I let the asshole side of me come out. My favorite thing to call my girlfriends was "stupid cunt" and even though they hated it, it made their pussies wet.

Cause liberalism and equal rights.
We are witnessing the death of society.

>Never have I seen more entitled people than young women

Truth

It sucks but it's true. Why can't they just act like mature fucking adults?

Maybe the blacks were right all along. Gotta keep them hoes on a tight leash.

>tfw am mulato but still too nice

Why wouldn't they be? Women are literally told by the media all the time that they are OWED respect for just being born a woman. Can you imagine if Men were to insinuate Women owed Men a certain standard of behaviour? They have big egos because the reproductive strategy of the average beta is to be a sycophant. (Whether a successful strategy or not.) The average Woman is so inundated with praise they actually become blind to it.

>The average Woman is so inundated with praise they actually become blind to it.

This is a good point, user.

Could this explain why they react more towards men who treat them poorly aka the "assholes."

It's something different and exciting then what they are normally used too?

Nailed it

Others in this thread have made some good points, what's worth mentioning is how you simply cannot criticize women in western society. You just can't.
They get away with whatever they want, and calling out a woman on her actions, unless you're very good looking, is grounds for termination from your employment and everyone turning against you.
Even on cesspool shithole internet places like this, women have plenty of defenders.
They are the way they are because there is no reason for them to be humble.

Societal messages tell them they have all the time, are better at everything, and deserve it all, but society never tells them why or how.

>They are the way they are because there is no reason for them to be humble.

Why are the Leafs being so based this morning?

This is true shit right here.

Because men today are fucking pathetic. They sacrificed their diginity and status for a little female attention and created monsters. I won’t sit here and tell you that women are absolved of any wrong-doing in this, but women are empty headed and men should’ve known better.

wait till they hit 25ish

>that angry desperation

I've known that for years. I've also fought with Sup Forums for a long time now over this, plenty of anons here cannot handle seeing women criticized at all, even though the criticisms are correct.
Clearly, the modern era has no room for criticizing women. Sup Forums pretends to be against the brave new world yet it still embraces many aspects of it, unknowingly.
Thanks for the compliment dear jihadi.

ASMR whores are all crazy bitches. They deserve to be raped to death.

Only came in this thread because I thought that was Kate Bush.

>Problems weren't.

I would advise not using Google translate next time, Polack.

Literally who?

Everything you're saying is 100% on the money.

Please continue you have a lot to teach. This is some hardcore redpilling.

Women are like blacks and tend to do what TV/youtube personas tell them to do collectively, in lock step no matter what for the most part. Just like damn near all niggers were told they MUST smoke Newport cigarettes, own pitbulls and have a mixtape, women are the same way with mudskankary, single motherhood, being pro-std, etc. You can that the jews and their butt-buddies for it. At least it won't last forever like they think it will.

>implying white men don't follow trends, listen to media.

its pretty typical that white men will be the first to rebel against a trend or start a new one. early punk rock was all white men. not a lot of girls. if you go to a punk show now, its half women maybe more, but it was all pioneered by white men.