What do we do about the Nu-Male problem Sup Forums?

What do we do about the Nu-Male problem Sup Forums?

It's one of the biggest pandemics facing us, might even be worse than feminism.

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, everyday, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

>Inject them testosterone 3x a week
>Force them into a military training
>Red pill them on fascism
>Put them into mandatory lifting to become /fit/
>Force fuck them with 3 prostitues a week, until they learn to love banging pussy and become addicted to them
>Force them to submit to the cross and convert them in mass

Thats what they need

Dang, that actually describes a guy i know. Beard, balding, seems like a faggot but apparently is not

don't forget the manlet part, almost all nu-males are manlets

Nu-males were always a thing. Unless we utilise CRISPR in turning everyone to Chads, we will be forevermore plagued with numales and cucks

What's wrong with glasses?

A 20 year old who needs glasses probably has shit genetics

First, don't be one. Second, when talking to them bring up topics like lifting weights, shooting guns, high fructose corn syrup, soy estrogen, and affirmative action to get them thinking and slowly harden them up.

we will never reproduce, so it's not a problem, go do your alt right thing and let us alone please.

Soy is a meme. These guys just have shit genetics

Why do they open their mouths like faggots?

Open mouth + raised eyebrow expression indicates submission. They literally can't not be faggots

cCUZ THEY WANT COCKS IN IT

It can't be done.
You can't fix a broken man. Only he himself can restore that which was lost.

>he interpreted what she said literally

i am a mouth breather, maybe that explains it.

that's like 95% of everyone.

No?

This. Set a positive example of true masculinity and shame them out of existence by being better in every way.

>But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now.
and here comes the shaming
>be compliant or we'll replace you

Self Awareness: painfully hidden

[source needed]

Where the fuck do you live?

Holy fuck this makes me rage so hard. I can't even describe how bad this pisses me off.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No, you have to stop joking like that, it'll be 2 weeks before you're unironically doing it in public to cope with how fucking shitty the world is

Please explain how nu-males damage society in any way other than "I dont like them".

Blonde, blue eyed, full head of hair, still not good enough for Sup Forums... An hero it is then.

you have it backwards. numales are the damage.

Absolute state of white race

Nu-males are just the usual betas with bad genes

Whatever your flaws, if you work on all the skills you do have and set long term goals you will not become one of these "men". For me, it came late because I stupidly turned my rage inward rather than funnelling it into my interests/career

I'm 28 but I finally got on track for a successful life. I may even be more successful than I ever would have been thanks to some hard lessons learned and the abundance of good advice floating around places like here (in between the shit)

I'm not a Nu-male but can I enlist?

I agree with everything except this
>>Force fuck them with 3 prostitues a week, until they learn to love banging pussy and become addicted to them
That's just straight up degeneracy.

It's funny, for all the shit this place get's I'm pretty sure Sup Forums saved me from a life of misery and showed me the way to meaning.

I'd be 100x worse off if not for Sup Forums

Don't worry it's just projected insecurities

What was that, 4-eyes?

Only if you're Anglo can you be considered true ubermensch

>make them addicted to pussy

Yeah that should stop them from being white knight cucktards. good thinking user

Looking at these guys makes me feel like a giga nigger in a cell with a niglet