To Love-Ru

Nemesis was a villain once.

shes cute, i want her to sit on my lap

Will Yabuki ever draw manga again? T.T

What does Nemesis smell like?

*write manga, obviously

Or alternatively, draw real manga.

I for one am glad he has given up on this piece of chuuni shit garbage and instead makes good use of his talents.

>TLR
>not the epitome of horny chuuni shit

why would you want a manga full of dudes

Dark Matter

She's still a villain. She keeps Momo out of Rito's bed.

It's all fine if they're cute

>villain
>in trash harem manga
you funny

>trash harem
you're* gay

You really aren't in a position to judge that, considering you are a fucking dog that keeps eating shit as long as a nipple is drawn every two pages

>implying
Eve was the original (and superior) Golden Darkness.

as long as they're both cute, who cares?

>not liking cute girls
i'll stay a dog, you can stay a homo

I bet you only watch mature anime for mature people such as yourself

Nemsis a best.

Sounds like a hero to me.

No villain can beat the power of dick.

Is Mikan deliberately spreading her cheeks for her brother

>villain
She was pretty neutral for the most part, only observing and waiting for Yami to go darkness. I don't recall Nemesis ever doing anything evil aside from saying Mea wasn't real.

>Nemesis's idea of "playing around" with a guy is playing video games all day

Why is Nemesis so pure?

Credits aside, don't Hasemi and Yabuki work together writing this anyway?

Do they? I thought Yabuki only contributed to things like Yami/Black/Tearju.

Because she's an autist.

Every night I think about how Nemesis is not my master and then I cry myself to sleep.

>not being Nemisis' master

She's just inviting her beloved onii-chan to enter, absolutely nothing wrong with that.

T-the bath?

Of course, where else could he come inside?

In her room?

Doing god's work.

has momo confessed

True. Maybe she wants to play with her onii-chan after the bath.

Uh, vidya?

Probably.
Or maybe she just wants some help with the homework. Rito is such a good onii-chan, always taking care of his imouto's needs.

Need for sex?

She's so dependable too. I'm sure she wouldn't let Rito come inside her room unless she made sure he was willing to take responsibility for whatever mess he makes inside

All will fall before the power of Rito's dick. Those few that manage to resist, Rito will transform and they'll fall for the power of Riko's tits.

That troublesome Rito, making Mikan worry about consequences while playing with her and her friend.

what ch is this?

You are disgusting, insinuating such things. Get the fuck out of here and never come back.
Mikan is a pure, decent girl. Does she look like someone who would ask her brother to have sex with her?

Piccolo was a vilain once

She just wants her brother to fill her body with love, there's nothing untoward about that.

You are just projecting your disgusting fetishes onto a completely normal and healthy relationship Rito and Mikan have.
Look at this innocent girl thinking about having a good time with her onii-chan and purge your impure fantasies.

Does this look like a face of a villain?

This is a Nemesis thread. Post brown semen demon loli only.

She's interested in the lewd but doesn't really know anything about it.

>Number I
>Sephie deviluke
He loves to recicle huh?

Well, the characters that he's recycled are Train, Eve, Sephiria. I think they are it.

Chuuni as fuck
She'd probably talk in German if she could

Nemesis is seriously best.

Tearju and Kyoko as well.

I don't even read the series but I could tell that because she had a vagina she'd join the harem.

I don't give a shit about Sven, but when is Rinslet going to be in TLR:Darkness?

Just imagine how beautiful Mikan will be in a few years. It gives you something to look forward to.

You don't need to imagine, he already drew that.

It's such a shame that the official color chapters aren't on the same level as those be godly colorjob dude. They look cheap in comparison.

Yui and Mikan are not the same person, user.

He literally, fucking, drew Mikan, I repreat, Mikan in high school in one of the artbooks.
Go look that shit up, faget.

>Train got rid of his badass outfit for a waffle jacket.
Still gets me.

Isn't the author dead or something?

Nemesis from the begins was a good girl
That whore, hooker, slut, rotten peach of momo is the true villain
Fuck You and Die gideon

>as long as they're both cute
>putting looks above personality

Eve is better in both.

she just wants the best for them
momo best girl

For the doujins, obviously.

I miss the days when manga had creative settings like this. Nowadays they just copy each other and change only minor details.

How could you ever want an older Mikan? I can't even describe what shit taste that is

>ecchishit
>villain
Lol is she removed all vagina reflections or something? Truly most despicable act.

Fuck You y Morite, Maldito Hijo de Puta

So was Othinus. But that didn't stop wanting her husbando.

yup, died some months ago. I was really looking forward to a possible Hatena Illusion anime.