Aldnoah Zero

Yo what the fuck. Why?

Slaine dies

Thanks faggot.

Writer couldn't think of a proper plot ending so he just killed off the least interesting character (MC).

WHO

But that actually isn't true.

>image.jpg

For a while I could never think of an anime for those "Worst shows you completed" threads but on reflection, AZ is that anime for me.

Just be glad you wasn't here when the show was currently airing.

I was, I just got burned out of anime. I stopped following A/Z on episode 10.
Sage for blog.

how many shows have you completed, three?

Opinions of this show? I sort of liked Nao-kun destroying everything. Making Slaine into the villain was a really bad idea, especially on how powerless he was during the first cour. The rest of it was really bland moreover when none of the characters are any good or just plain bad. Catching up with the last two years hasn't been good at all.
>mfw Hamatora, Mahou Sensou, and Mangaka-san to Assistant

You've really dodged a lot of bullets if A/Z is the worst thing you've finished.

>I sort of liked Nao-kun destroying everythin
Found the retard

What enjoyment is left on the series? Slaine is just another Suzaku and the orbital knights are fucking retards. How can you lose when you have forged++ equipment? Fuck.

I wonder what happened. People were raving for eggs-kun on the starting episodes.

>People were raving for eggs-kun on the starting episodes.
Then they saw how much of a none-character he was.

>What enjoyment is left on the series?
That's enjoyment?

>Slaine is just another Suzaku
You really are a fucking retard.

Why was this anime made? Is that what you're asking?

The formula kicked in

SLAINE DID NOTHING WRONG

Slaine apologists please go and stay go.

Season 2 was so bad. If they just ended it at Inaho dying it would've been a solid 6/10 anime. The soundtrack is still great, regardless.

>season 2

>Mars Princess marrying a no name character who had five minutes of screentime.

Are we pretending it doesn't exist? Because I'm down with that.

No, despite it being split cours, the show was a single season, but aniplex marketed it as 2 seasons to sell more BDs

>Slaine dies
Terraformars tier troll

delusional slainefag go and stay go.

Slaine is just some high school girl who was forced to pilot a giant robot and participate in a war.

I just finished watching it and can't even remember his name. Besides, it's POLITICS. It was just to show that there were still good relations with the orbital knights.

It was Crouton Jr. who wasn't even mentioned until he showed up

Was truly the valverave of our generation.

Valvrave is in another league of terrible however.

Oh, right. Does that mean him dying, only to come straight back was planned?

Yeah, it was just a cheap cliffhanger to keep people interested during the break

I mean, you need to be pretty retarded to believe they would actually kill off 2/3 of the main cast, including the MC

I thought Inaho was going to die on the first cour, but then I wondered how they were going to handle Slaine. Disappointing that not only is eggs alive, Slaine was handled terribly.

pls yukinafag, get out here!

Sorry you are retarded, then

Slaine?

A1 -sucks

hes op and is still alive, no need to worry

princess is a slut though and goes with some random dude

inaho is a pretty good mc imo

>princess is a slut though and goes with some random dude
I didn't even mind that. She probably did it for wider acceptance. Besides, she was already a slut for the two terran fuckbois.

Should have dicked El Dorito instead.

That scene was forced as fuck, Im glad he got killed by Saucebaum literally minutes later.

red head was probably best girl, or onee-chan

Reminder.

Who would have won if Ass' message wasn't sent in the final episode and the UEF and the Knights went all out against each other?

Always bet on Eggs.

inaho one vs all

There's literally no justification for this

Inaho would have used his magic eye to make all of the Knight's dicks explode at the same time or something

This show was devoid of even a single well-written character. They're all either bland, sidelined, or retarded. A fucking shame since the premise had a lot of potential.

>You could have chosen a good mecha show to watch
>You could have enjoyed a wild wide
>But instead you chose Aldnoah Zero
>Because you fell for the Urobuchi meme

i watched it because inaho was pretty cool, he had a cute onee-chan, and there was a redhead

Didn't the butcher fuck off after a few episodes?

They could have salvaged it somewhat if the twist was S2 Eggs was a robot the whole time and the real one died at the end of S1.

He worked on the premise of it; he didn't do any of the actual scripting.

I liked it. It was at least better than Gundam Age, Seed, IbO and pretty much anything Gundam to come out in quite a fucking bit except for Unicorn.

>Inaho was cool
No, No he wasn't.

You fell for the Urobuchi meme. If you wanted a cool protagonist you'd have watched Votoms but it's probably too old and ugly for you.

He did the first episode or so, but people only watched it because he did the first episode. Look up how many mecha shows have come out since then and realize how many normals actually watched.

The only reason people knew about Aldnoah was was because his name was slapped on it and they decided that meant it was good.

yea that looks ugly and too old so i wouldn't watch it

inaho was pretty badass

oh wow what shit have you seen m8

i liked gundam g no recog., it was pretty enjoyable

Yeah, he came up with the "martians invade earth" scenario and wrote parts of the script for the first couple of eps and then he left, but they still left his name on the opening credits because Aniplex knew it would attract clueless retards

Inaho had Yuki, Rayet, and Inko lining up for his dick and yet he chose to go for Asshime.

The LN and a couple of the episodes had me convinced he was a siscon.

Chirico is honestly just as much of a Mary Sue as Inaho and the explanation given for it is fucking retarded even in-universe.

he thought it might dominates the world simply by using their knowledge about birds and flowers.

I'm not saying Chirico isn't a Mary Sue.
I'm saying Chirico at least comes off as competent in his own right, intelligent, cold and distant in the sense that he's been through hell and not because he's a magic autismbot like Inaho, and isn't praised because he beats Super Robots but fights enemies that have the same level of equipment for the most part.

Yuki needed to release her inner Ara Ara ufufu to entice. Redhead would probably be into choking. Komatsu is made for losing.

I never understood if she was a midget or just a little girl.

Because being cute is a crime.

Feels good having the ability to form by own opinion (facts) and be superior to any trash on this website, A/Z was easily an 8/10, and there's jack shit any fat neckbeard on this board can do about be, really sad, embarrassing and pathetic to be honest.

>A fucking shame since the premise had a lot of potential.
The premise is just another rehash of Gundam. If you actually read about the lore of A/Z you'd see it doesn't make any sense

Are you being sarcastic?