Brit/pol/ (Trip/pol/): BASED Trump Edition

>New ant-Brexit party hopes to capture UK politics centre ground
ft.com/content/ec334a98-af55-11e7-aab9-abaa44b1e130

>Positive discrimination at the BBC, who knew?
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/12/bbc-battle-female-comedians-panel-shows-tokenism-john-lloyd/

>EU prepares to probably try and take the piss again with a bad deal
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41604675

>First Brit/pol/ Ruddcunt victim
itv.com/news/wales/2017-09-25/man-arrested-over-hijacked-billboard-in-cardiff/

>Medical student convicted of indecent assault for grabbing Tinder date's breasts with 'excessive force' during sex
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/junior-doctor-convicted-indecent-assault-tinder-date-grab-breasts-sex-philip-queree-jersey-a7996126.html#gallery

>Homes are not assets to be passed onto children says minister
theguardian.com/society/2017/oct/12/labour-accuses-tories-of-reviving-dementia-tax-after-ministers-property-remarks

>Barnier: Not enough progress in Brexit talks
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41585430

Nonces not welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/651758/IA_Firearms.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=caghsVNBnQs
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3274410/Nazi-s-University-Evil-turned-home-asylum-seekers.html
publicwhip.org.uk/division.php…)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Rees-Mogg…)
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-23617555)
youtube.com/watch?v=c-7MbLwG0AU)
news.sky.com/story/council-apologises-for-banning-woman-for-selling-knight-templar-mugs-11079897
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

death to the system

God fucking damn that bitch, it was remain who posted the majority of the false information.

Some crazy Marxist with dead eyes gave me this in Norwich when a I was spending my day off, going to be in Moscow for the 100th but will be back for this.

Any events for the 100th that aren't ticketed? Rallies or something? It would be interesting to see how's Russian communists celebrate, and then how British communists celebrate days later.

More info on the back, will email and see if the rally is free. I may miss some Armistice Day stuff and am a bit worried it'll turn into a, "Everyone march to the Cenotaph!" type deal.

Welcome to our world my friend

The fucking whine of this bitch! Get me some cheese, I wish to dine.

>anniversary of communism
>tickets £10
lmao

In Russia it's a patriotic celebration
In Britain it's a cucked unpatriotic liberal rally

More info on the back. I've seen shit passed out at different rallies, a bunch of little commie groups are trying to cash in on it, but where and when will "the big one" be? Actually am thinking they may try to crash a Rememberance Day event.

This was put out by The News Line, I think. A daily Trotskyist paper, interesting lineup

>Communists
>Patriotic
They destroyed their national culture.

>not even 300 replies to the previous thread
kys

I got in a debate with a remainer in the street and he was losing and then he started using a load of terms I don't know to try and win, he asked me if I was a Berkian or something, fuggen EU kikes.

Are you new?

Are you?

You clearly are.

没有英共党产就没有新英国!

Oh look, WN sucking Eddies cock again. What's the matter lad, pube not shown up yet?

No English communism means no new England?
What do you mean?

Indeed. She refuses to take the full blame for her loss and constantly shifts it or claims "muh fake news !!1!". She actually thinks the press is a guardian of truth. While that's not surprising for her, she believed the message behind 1984 was that you should be even more obedient to the government and the media.

You won't find a single event that doesn't cost cash, I've tried

>anonymong embarrasses himself, proceeds to resort to ad hominem
Classsic Anonymong.

Alright newfag, something you need to know. You see those self-important jackasses who don't go by "user"? They think that by posting with a name and a tripcode they gain prestige, that they're better than everyone else. Sort of like jews who make important-sounding NGOs and occupy meaningless positions within them with which to push rancid propaganda and beat folk over the head with their cultural marxism.

Basically, don't give them the time of day and you'll do fine.

the UK is the most cucked country on the planet atm

Without the British communist party, there would be no new Britain.

>le oldfag meme
Once again tripfags proving themselves to be utter cunts

is there anything she won't blame for her defeat?

>What is an ID

>tripcunt doesn't realise that was my 1st post itt
But that's OK, we don't expect any more from the second raters

Yeah, well, that Hillary's an obscene establishment apparatchik isn't really news.

Herself

Would seem like an indictment of their worldview.

Lmao, google translate said something like "there are no British in the British communist party!

I know what sort of people they are, but cheers for the rundown anyway.

Apart from the actual cause, herself? I doubt it. I used to think she was a cynical, manipulative player. Now I just think she's delusional

So you admit that you're a newfag and completely humiliated yourself.

i watched last nights HIGNFY and it's the last time i'll watch it. shit jokes, heavy biased viewpoint, trump bashing to look cool. weak.

gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/651758/IA_Firearms.pdf

I told you all to start buying guns. I told you to write to your MP.

Damage control.

Define newfag, I've been on here for about 2 and a half years.

Every post you make ITT is a reply to a triplord.

Why do you feel the need to post with a tripcode anyway? Are your lives that empty?

Yeah. They used to be decent political satire that lampooned all sides with only a moderate liberal bias, but as with the rest of the BBC they've calcified into a far leftist propaganda tool. Shame, really. Used to have a good time watching it with my dad.

In your case, someone unfamiliar with the usual operation of the general and then complains about well set precedent in action.

If you laid all of these end-to-end, how long would it be?

How long would it take to read the whole thing?

I'm not a regular to brit/pol/, it's 99% "muh Britain is ded" blackpilled shitposts anyway.

Doesn't even include typos and retards spelling it as "/britpol/"

>FAahhAG

>Says the cunt who couldn't figure out posters from their IDs

I messed up the order slightly it should be 英共产党 for "British communist party". I wrote 英共党产

I noticed after I copied and pasted

It's almost as if I don't autistically check every single ID and their post history in the thread before I reply to somebody. It was completely reasonable to assume it was the same person I was responding to.

>就
why did you decide to add this 就? can you actually speak chinese or are you translating

Embarrassing

no1 does that

STATE OF THIS THREAD

people and "people" care more about drama and arguing with one another than they do about their liberties being stripped from them

sad

Because it connects the second clause to the first one much like the English word "then" (If A)就(B)

It's a play on a Chinese communist party song 没有共产党就没有新中国

>can you actually speak chinese

我会说一点儿

>WAAAAAH WHY DO TRIPLORDS WANT TO BE INDIVIDUALLY DISTINGUISHED
>LAMO YOU DIDN'T INDIVIDUALLY DISTINGUISH ME
Pathetic.

>It's a play on a Chinese communist party song 没有共产党就没有新中国
fair enough if it's from a song. i wouldn't have said it that way if i was writing a commie poster, but there you go. i would have used 那么 instead of 就 and 不带 instead of 没有, but i can see that the poetry is better reusing the form twice.

>first British troops land in Northern Ireland c.1969

youtube.com/watch?v=caghsVNBnQs

谢谢同志

>can't into the basics of working a somali sponge worrying forum
Stfu Eddie, don't you have a kraut whore to cry over?

I mean, we're pretty up there, but I wouldn't go as far as saying we're the MOST cucked.

没事, 你也对的朋友。
哈哈,电影太好了。666 黑人什么时候学了

You can't even get the format of that awful meme correct
>(obscure east Asian country)
>(obscure art form)
>forum
Are you new?

Every thread we go through the same routine of Triplords BTFOing Anonymongs left right and centre.

anyone else would
come get me nigel
ill beat ur bloody skull in

听说广东省有很多会说汉语的黑人

Yeah, I usually prefer reddit, but I decided to go awol... So at least we have something in common, I guess

Did my tour.

对,他们去中国但是不回非洲。不会上班所以他们要gibs,但是中国人说《猴子没有gibs》
same shit everywhere the african go.

A Bridge Too Far ..Classic

I actually meant about plebbit cos names and everything. I certainly didn't mean to imply anything else...

Anyone have the two-panel MS comic of the guy lamenting Africa's borders being arbitrarily drawn and forcing different peoples together, while saying that multiculturalism can work

W-will he ever be PM, lads? :(

Can't see it, not populist enough - and this is the age of the populist politician. Doesn't appeal to the man in the street.

He is a Nazi throw back and should of been snuffed out at birth

But he wants Brexit and lower taxes and lower immigration. That's Populist

>School of ebil racist aryan supermen

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3274410/Nazi-s-University-Evil-turned-home-asylum-seekers.html

北方女人,南方女人和台湾女人,你认为哪个是最好的

everyone bows to the ubermensch

Reminder that Mogg voted in favour of the Snoopers Charter, despite depicting himself as some sort of traditional conservative or classical liberal against increased state power and defender of British institutions and traditions.
(publicwhip.org.uk/division.php…)
Reminder that Mogg is a notorious carpet-bagger and stood in seats from Scotland to Shropshire to Somerset before he actually won a seat.
(en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Rees-Mogg…)
Reminder that Mogg disavowed the ‘Traditional Britain’ group after he caved under pressure from the leftist media for speaking to a genuinely socially conservative group
(bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-23617555)
Reminder that Mogg helped to campaign against UKIP’s Mark Reckless in the 2014 Rochester By-Election – a crucial make-or-break moment in UKIP’s history that would’ve destroyed the party’s momentum and prevented Brexit from ever happening had Reckless not been elected.
(youtube.com/watch?v=c-7MbLwG0AU)
Reminder that if Mogg placed his principles and nation above party and career then he would’ve defected to UKIP alongside Carswell and Reckless back in 2014, back when there was significant UKIP momentum and it seemed as if UKIP could gain several seats in Parliament.

He hates the poofters and women rights he is a Joke like Boris the clown ,Tories are finished now ,lets see Corbyn turn this dying shithole country around or lets nuke Ourselves

monkies at the zoo innit

>hurricane going to pass right over my area
What do i do lads?

Literally take the blade out of a pencil sharpener and slit your wrists from wrist to the back of the elbow.

Get drunk and get some spice down you ,Hurricane pfft

Why bother filling out a captcha form if you have no argument?

I appreciate the (You) anyway.

南方。因为我认识南方女孩。比北方美。也大陆女孩比台湾女孩open。

>pencil sharpener
a what ?

>filling out the captcha
Poorfag

Yeah but he talk funny and dresses like an oldy timey person.

news.sky.com/story/council-apologises-for-banning-woman-for-selling-knight-templar-mugs-11079897

Pencils are what we use to write instead of smearing our shit on leaves like you're used to back home, Mahmoud.

Sometimes the lead runs down and you need to file away the wood to form a point, so we have mechanical devices to assist in the process.

Good evening, I hope you've had a nice Saturday.