It could always be worse what if the anime was like aku no hana

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lvRX0_lAjWA
susumuhirasawa.com/information/archives/353
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6kVU8uNdic
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1LkrpMTIiP4
jii.moe/VkWjQyCd-.mp4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

God, stop airing this series, my heart can't take it anymore.

Are they at least doing Femto right? They better not being fucking up best God Hand.

>implying God airs anything

You're right, God wouldn't let this atrocity air.

Reminder for you all to buy the upcoming game because it'll be the best-looking post-Golden Age adaptation Berserk will ever get

tread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=lvRX0_lAjWA

>See berserk thread
>Want to talk about the anime
>It's the same retard talking about how bad it is

Just STOP watching it

That game looks like garbage, plastic and nothing like the manga.

Puck looks like a doll there and so does Isidro. His hair look slike playdough.

>unironically liking the anime
>shitting on the game, which hasn't even come out
Just STOP posting.

>want to talk about the anime
>anime

Two decades later, user wants to talk about the shitty anime.

>>unironically liking the anime
I like Berserk

>>shitting on the game, which hasn't even come out
It's a Dynasty Warriors game, It takes Ken's rage as a base and we know the graphics it has, characters look like dolls.

In case you don't know about games, I literally just told you everything you need to know about it
1-Gameplay(DW)
2-Graphics(Dolls)
They're both bad for a current gen game.

The only thing we don't know is the OST

>That slideshow
>Anime

Ha.

Is this a new meme? to pretend we like the old Berserk anime? When we always said it was garbage?

Berserk went downhill after the Lost Children story arc.

(1989 - 1998)
Chapters 1 - 118
The Black Swordsman story arc = Guts goes from town to town hunting apostles and meets Puck along the way. The Godhand and the vortex of souls are introduced.
The Golden Age story arc = explains why and how Guts became the black swordsman and why he hates Griffith so much.
The Lost Children story arc = a perfect conclusion to the Black Swordsman story, Guts matures a lot and the Beast of Darkness is introduced.
This is Berserk at its best.

(1998 - 2016)
Chapters 119 - 345
Basically a different story but with Berserk characters. It's basically The Lord Of The Rings in which Casca = the ring. It's pointless bullshit.
In 18 YEARS we learned almost nothing new other than:
-Griffith still has his dream
-Casca is still mentally retarded and hates Guts
-Guts will go anywhere and do anything to protect Casca
This is NOT a story that should take 18 goddamn years to tell.
The problem is that Miura added a ton of pointless filler such as:
-Guts & co vs the trolls in Enoch Village
-Guts & co vs Kushan war animals on the beach
-Isidro & Schierke vs the pirates in Vritannis
-Guts & co vs Kushan war beasts in Vritannis
-Guts & co vs ghost pirates and the Sea God
What was this shit needed for?

REMINDER

susumuhirasawa.com/information/archives/353

1.灰よ
(TVアニメ「ベルセルク」劇中歌)
2.BERSERK-Forces 2016
3.Aria
(劇場映画「ベルセルク 黄金時代篇」三部作 主題曲)
4.FORCES II
(「ベルセルク 千年帝国の鷹篇 喪失花の章」ゲームサウンドトラック)
5.ZODDO II
(「ベルセルク 千年帝国の鷹篇 喪失花の章」ゲームサウンドトラック)
6.冠毛種子の大群 (Large Chamber ver.)
7.INDRA 2016
8.Ash Crow
(TVアニメ「ベルセルク」劇中歌)
9.Sign
(「ベルセルク 千年帝国の鷹篇 聖魔戦記の章」 ゲームサウンドトラック)
10.Sign-3
11.Aria (カラオケ)
12.灰よ(カラオケ)
13.Ash Crow (カラオケ)

SEPT 14TH 2016.

I liked the ghost pirate and sea god. And that introduced the mermaid girl, even if she hasn't done anything other than her introduction.

So, can anyone guess how long it would take for them to fully complete both the conviction and millennium arc?

12 conviction. The anime is 12 episodes

How are they going to rush the armor in?

>unironically liking the anime
saying the game looks like shit is not the same as saying the anime looks good, retard

expanded the lore behind magic & elfs m8

What? Did not enough people reply in the last thread?

The 12th episode was confirmed to cover the end of Guts and Mozgus's fight, chapter 169. So most likely the 12th episode will rush through that and end with Griffith appearing (pic related, chapter 175). So there won't be any berserker armor.

I think we can all agree that the directing, editing, and sound effects are abysmal. Everything else is passable at the least.

>tfw guts is pondering mach 1

How is that a low budget anime from the 90s that only covers the Fucking Golden arc managed to surpass this pice of godless trash is beyond me

thanks

sounds too short ;/

I've been meaning to buy the manga but wanted to waited for an omnibus edition or something which dark horse would get they're shot together and release this

wut? Berserker armor appeared quite a ways after the fight with mozgus.

Sadly the truth. At least they're keeping pretty close to the manga.

Personally the weird thing is that they seem a bit shy about nipples. I don't even know why that bothers me so much that they didn't give Farnese nipples.

Used to be a couple torrents around and there are a couple free translated ones floating around on the internet.

Though I do like berserk enough that I would also like to buy it.

I missed the discussion because olympics

did i miss anything special or is it the same shitshow as usual

I don't think people realize just the shift in tone from Golden Age to Lost Children and on.

It's almost like they're two different stories.
I always wonder how the manga would've been if the flashbacks to Golden Age happened incrementally throughout the story.

That doesn't mean there's only 12 episodes, retard. That means there's 12 episodes in the first "season"; there's usually no break between the first and second in anime. First cour and second cour have 12 episodes each, this anime is going to go until December because they're using it to promote Miura's new chapters and the new video game coming out at the end of October.

>flashbacks to Golden Age happened incrementally throughout the story.
Rather have a full prequel than a bunch of gucking Molan. Style out of place flashbacks

Probably have them inserted so you don't need to watch the old stuff if you're already familiar and all the new people can still understand the story.

Still annoying, but understandable.

would the story have gotten lighter if Jill joined up

or would she have become a knife thrower like judeau

This anime is such a dissaponting shit show its hard to describe in words alone everything is mediocre the art style the animation the fucking soundtrack it's all a hirsous fucking mess the character don't even have TITS and cascas fucking white now why do japs hat darks skins so much?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6kVU8uNdic

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1LkrpMTIiP4

What's the deal with the creator and Idol master?

She gets whiter in each incarnation which is saying a lot since the book is in black and white

>MUH WHITEWASHING WHY ARE THEY MAKING CASCA WHITE
Kill yourself.

Eh I'm more just trying to make a point about how the anime fucks the source material up so mich

How long until the manga should be done like chapter wise since it gets delayed more than Duke nukes and mighty no9 combined

I always thought that 90s Casca was little too dark. I think the new animu is closest to this

I haven't read the manga in a long time Is GUTS anywhere ducking close to getting Griffith or does he not care anymore

Last chapter I read he was on some island that is supposed be the elf kings island (real elf like puck) where he will get casca cured. He plans on killing griffith after that.

Well more power to him I guess it only took 18 years or so wonder how long that is in manga

He cares less than he did. He was in a situation where he could fight his way to griffith but figured everyone would die if he stayed so he left. Before he would have gladly stayed and fought to the death.

Im expecting something big to happen on elf island. Either Casca wants to join griffith after they cure her, or wants to kill him, griffith appears on the island to shit talk guts, or a number of things really. Because based of how its been written it seems guts would want to just stay on the island and live with casca and the jrpg party.

Since reuniting with casca, only a year or two IIRC. It really hasn't been that long, Miura just can't finish the damn thing for a multitude of "reasons".

Berserk fans have been suffering for years, the question becomes, is this anime the product of causality? Do we fight it by supporting the merchandise, or create one ourselves?

everytime i think of aku no hana "anime" im reminded that this will never be that bad and im happy with it

>That game looks like garbage
Gameplay? Obviously, it's a generic fucking Musou.

But the visuals are leaps and BOUNDS ahead of the anime CG. It's closer to what the new upcoming Gantz movie looks like and that's a huge compliment.

>Graphics(Dolls)
looks fine to me

>12 episodes
Why? What's the excuse for this?

It's being made in CG. There is absolutely no fucking money being spent for this to be limited to a single cour. This is so goddamn dumb.

The user here was thinking that the anime would cover the Berserker armor so I just corrected them.
>wut
Get out.

Think about it. Jill could have joined right around the time companions got plot armor. She would now be in the real fairy kingdom. Guts you dick

The companions don't really have plot armor. If they died, it wouldn't effect the overall plot. Only Guts, Casca, and Puck have it

nyehehhehehehe

-Theory: its been my personal theory for a while now that the reason Farnese has gotten such a large amount of characterization is because the behelit that guts is carrying is actually hers. It just makes sense from a storytelling perspective that the character we have the best picture of how they think would be given such a difficult choice. How this would actually go down in the story idk other than than Serpico would probably be the sacrifice. OR VICE VERSA.

- theory for shits and giggles. Caska somehow uses the behelit out of fear or her mark being weird(which I've said many times ACTS DIFFERENTLY THAN GUTS) she cant sacarfice Gutts b/c he is already branded. (stated very early on.)
least likely thing happening but just tossing it out there.

- Theory
> Tits witch activates the behelit
> becomes semen demon like slan
> the ritual has her kill everyone in elf island, including elf king
> casca is forever retarded unless guts go back to hell and retrive his soul
> another boat ride to falconia to force griffith to fix this mess

How can the behelit be Farnese's? Unless the girl at the Snail Count arc is actually Farnese

behelit finds its owner. "it is its nature"
Is what I've been going with.

I'm curious. When Griffith appeared for the first time after his reincarnation, Casca was trying to approach him. What does this mean?

Casca doesn't hate Guts anymore though after Farnese scolded her. I guess that's some development. Plus she can use spoons.

Casca doesn't recognize Griffith as Femto, but rather as her child. She always throws herself into danger when she senses the child nearby no matter what form it takes, which is why she still continued to approach Griffith in volume 22 despite Guts battling Zodd and her own brand causing her immense pain.

>Game looks nothing like the manga
Wow, really?
REALLY???!

It also seems to cover the entire story there is so far. It's not too unrealistic, afaik they made a once piece game and literally covered almost all there is.

Susumu Hirasawa is also releasing Sign3, Indra 2016, Foces 2016 etc. and I think it's for this game.

>Guts will never rape Griffith to death while screaming "WHO'S YOUR DADDY?"

>Guts
>a dom

>Elder wizards turn out to be God Hand in disguise.
>Witches were apostles and monsters all along.
>The whole team has to run away, Guts kills some monsters in the way.
>Whelp, guess it was a trap all along!
>Time to head for the real Elfheim this time!
>Back to the boat.

How mad would you be?

I'm sorry user, Miura just doesn't give a shit about rape anymore. Not since the trolls.

Not at all.

Why does everyone keep saying the game will be like DW shit, has new footage been released or something?
The PS2 game superficially looked like musou shit but it turned out to be great, so I still have hopes on the new one.

I first expected it to be pure hack and slash with no shown backstory. I would still have bought it.
I'm already happy it has story cutscenes and covers so much of the story, I guess they will present the action-less parts as manga pages to read and go to cutscenes and of course gameplay for the action, because they did something similar with one piece.

I'm also hyped for the transformation system. You can go berserk armor mode as Guts and transform into the cute puppy as Zodd mid battle.

The one piece game was boring as shit though, same as the whole DW franchise. Just looked it up and it's being developed by the guys who made those turds, fuck, lost all hope for this game.

>Animeonly fags didn't realize the connection between Serpico's mother being burned at the stake 3 years ago and Farnese

How stupid can this people get? It was literally a minute after it mentioned she burned people 3 years ago

You can't possibly be this fucking stupid. If they had any money to do this it would look better you gigantic fucktard.

How many time do people have to tell you retards that Berserk makes no money?

Can't really say anything about that, the last time I played a DW game was as a kid

When do we see Farnese and Serpico's backstory again? I don't remember.

No I don't mean what we saw this episode, the whole thing.

Last two chapters of volume 22. It's also the only time we see Serpico being involved in anything remotely sexual.

>putting Conviction Arc together with post Idolm@ster Miura
Just fuck off

Literally the only good thing about this new series together with Luca seiyuu, both are just wasted on this shitty crap

>It's also the only time we see Serpico being involved in anything remotely sexual.
Why did you feel the need to point that out user. Does he make you feel weird down there?

Why don't you stop watching?

You keep coming back every week. Are you clinically retarded perhaps?

No, but I do find him to be incredibly pure and I don't want that witch Morda to tempt him. He's the only member of the initial jRPG party that we still haven't seen nude.

I think a lot of us are more retarded than Casca at times.

Why don't you back off and let people express what they think about raping one of better series by complete shitty adaptation?

If the child took the form of Griffith, does this mean that the child is technically dead?

Also, the small kid that keeps appearing (the kid with the long hair). Is that their child, or the Elf King's avatar? He resembles Guts and Casca somehow

He is the spirit of Guts and Casca's child. At least that is what I'm banking on. The reason why he is pure instead of a deformed babby is because the egg ate him and his spiritual form was purified.

This thing is so atrocious I need to watch it every week and pray for painful death for people making it

Fuck knows, but the common theory is that the child that keeps showing up since volume 28 is Guts and Casca's kid in spirit form, while the child's actual physical body is Griffith's.

jii.moe/VkWjQyCd-.mp4

YES

Lmfao I can't understand a single word of this post

Am I taking crazy pills? Why is the dialog in the manga so shitty compared to the movie trilogy? Four volumes in and it's putting me to sleep. I can't put my finger on where the problem lies -- either the dark horse translations are shittier than commie's, or the source material is inferior (which I previously hadn't thought to be possible, considering how many people despise the movies).

Fuck I'm dying

Interesting bait for sure. Sasuga user.

i saw a guy saying that if you're a berserk fan this isnt that bad since it's still faithful and gives a berserk vibe

i haven't read berserk but something tells me he's full of shit. this looks like it'd detract from the source.

Fuck off, you know I'm being completely fucking serious. The dialog in the manga have been shockingly terrible thus far.

In what way. I haven't read dark horse but even faggot ass monsters translation wasn't that bad

They did Lone Wolf & Cub and Samurai Executioner, next up is Blade of the Immortal. I assume Dark Horse policy is don't bother doing omnibuses with non-finished manga.

Like imagine if it takes a year for a full volume to come out, they would have to wait 3 for the omnibus

PLOTHOLE TIME
How was Casca able to stay alive through all the nights she was alone when Guts can't even sleep anymore?
My only idea was her battle/survival instincts coming online but we never see any of that shit.

Demon babby. Its been protecting her since it was born.