Nigger Hate Thread

TFW you know you are not going to be the first monkey in space.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2xJarhIEDSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=U0YrG4pI004
youtube.com/watch?v=Kv3p8kIyqLI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>when you see it

lol

The one on the right looks like those big cookies I used to get when I was a kid. What are they called?

Half-and-Half cookies?

>TFW you will never be a monkey

Bretty good man

Inb4 Shitavious Cook

never understood why people thought google was actively shilling for race mixing because of this. it's very easy to get stuff to pop up under google images.
pic related

niggers went from spear chuckers to bullet chuckers but they still don't know how to get a fucking job

>2000, 2001, 2003, 2004, 2006, 2008, 2009
>15 months between, 20 months between, 23 months between, 17 months between, 24 months between, 11 months between

Racist assholes. Humans are the problem not a specific race.

Shut up nigger.

I'm white, and proud to be white. But we should talk about how we all are evil, and that is the root of our problems. No race is superior, or inferior. We are all equally abhorrent.

You're wrong. Explain how we are all equally abhorrent if 13% of the US population (filthy niggers) commit more than 50% of the crimes? Seems pretty unequal to me. We can go on for hours about how they are inferior.

youtube.com/watch?v=2xJarhIEDSQ this "racist" woman is pretty spot on, listen to her points

Thank you user

Fuck all niggers

disgusting

Fuck off you apologist faggot. No one wants you here

Jesus Christ.

her channel is the gift that keeps on giving

>''Meat's back on the menu, boys!''

Looks like a good zombie movie desu

The environment. Bad parenting. Generational sins.

Sponsored ads have no shame smdh

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=U0YrG4pI004

Fucking niggers. They just can't help themselves the animals.

What a repulsive nigger mongrel

hahaha

Treat people like literal animals for 400 years, act surprised they act like animals 50 years later.
White logic.

oh i see, somehow their mistreatment was programmed into their genes and then passed on to future generations

I just don't get it. Never have I seen a bike or anything in public and said to myself " I know that's someone else's property but i really want that so I'll just take it."

You treated yourselves like animals first. Where do you think Americans got their nigger slaves from? From your great great great great African nigger grandaddy. You sold yourselves, like the worthless, immoral and dumb cunts you are. Now stop crying about it you savage and get a fucking job.

Literally a fucking orc

Black culture is a creation of white America. You made us who we are. Ever noticed how successful African immigrants are?

if you're not black ofc you wont get it, they are animals that only think for themselves

So you admit you/they are acting like animals.
>reallymakesyahthink.jpg
Horrible logic there's no defense to that really.

>implying you wouldn't let your daughter touch your genitals for family bonding

>Made me smile

Thanks Mr. potato

I don't live in Africa retard. I don't even know any Africans. But I do know a lot of white people. I even have their name.

Yeah everyone knows this. But white people blame us, we blame you for making us like this. You deserve us.

No. It's a creation of nigger America you faggot. Americans tried to shape you animals into something decent, back i the 50s you had solid families and a semi-respectable culture. But you had to fuck it all up and turn it all into the jungle like your homeland.
So what? Did you even comprehend what I wrote? I guess your IQ is too low for that, sorry for overestimating your intelligence.

Yep, we really admire their mudhuts and machete rampages and tire-necklacing. Totally not savages in the least bit, I'm so sorry for being a civilized person.

Maybe you should idk, make your own culture then? One that doesn't involve rapin, robbin, and rhymin. Or are you not capable because the cops won't stop shootin dem good bois?

itt white cucks be mad af

Delete this!

Man what can that guy be thinking must be something serious

(you)

Don't forget the vampire hunting.

Culture is created over hundreds of years. We're making great progress. Look at graduation rates and college attendance. Blacks are catching up.

>being egyptian

>be BLM advocate
>be conscious of adverse/animal behavior
>don't improve upon behavior
>don't improve upon communities
>do proceed to pin blame on white people of today with little to no connection to slavery other than MAYBE bloodline
Holy shit I hope you're just someone LARPing as BLM

youtube.com/watch?v=Kv3p8kIyqLI

Excuses.

I am so fucking sick of your stupid racist bullshit, niggers are equal to whites and chinks in every way. You're scaring off the brainless normies who could have brought over to our side. Fucking reported, hoped you get banned from this website, we don't need racists such as yourself

>muh dick
You're not catching up. We're pushing you up with affirmative action. If you're a nigger you can get into university even if you score 95% lower than a white person.

Trips of truth

You know how I know We're on the right track? White conservatives getting mad. It's like a lighthouse that tells you you're going the right direction.

That's exactly what happened. Now I make more than the vast majority of white Americans.
Feels great

(((you)))

wrong flag goyim
btfo leaf

>what's a ghetto
This. Only retards can deny that reality.

>people getting mad tells you you're going in the right direction
>whiteys being okay with lynching niggers again is the right direction

>Affirmative action

Well lets nip that one in the bud.

WE

White privilege lol clear example

I don't understand the logic behind the Egypt thing. all the American and Caribbean blacks came from west Africa whilst Egypt is in north Africa with a big fuck off desert in-between. it doesn't show their heritage it shows their stupidity.

I'm not conservative and I know plenty of democrats fed up with typical ghetto black behavior as well.
The anger isn't over black success, Tyrone, it's over the self victimizing and rioting over every black criminal before the court case is even settled only to have the case find that the defendants/police were in the right or the trumped up murder charge be acquitted, then proceed to riot AGAIN.
Case in point Baltimore riots or any number of them in recent years.
Please don't flatter your ego thinking whites would be mad at successful blacks. As a white person with white friends and white family I can assure you it has little to do with that.