The true democratically elected president of the United States Hillary Rodham Clinton

>the true democratically elected president of the United States Hillary Rodham Clinton
she won, get over it. MILLIONS OF PEOPLE VOTED FOR HER OVER HIM
>the racistly elected bigot in chief
this clown will be impeached any day

Other urls found in this thread:

100777.com/nwo/barbarians
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Three million dead people got up from the grave and voted for Clinton.

bump

For what? This shit has been over a millions times. Almost a year now.
This ain't no democracy, nigga! Get over it.

Yeah, no.

Maybe Hillary should've played the game by the proper rules.

Trumpanzees are STILL unable to accept the truth. Sad!

I can't wait for the investigation to confirm what anyone with a brain already knows. I'll be throwing an impeachment party so all my friends can watch Cheeto dragged screaming from the WH... no rural and suburban retards allowed!

Impeachment is not gonna happen, black lives matter is a radical hate group, and the democrats are also gonna fail the next election.

You can't be very happy with how your life has turned out. Look at yourself. How did end up in such a such a hollow, miserable, shameful, hopeless role? I'm legit curious. What went wrong?

> divide and conquer shill
sage

We aren't a democracy though, we are a constitutional republic.

she lost, get over it, lol

California has more registered adult voters than they actually have adult taxpayers, you dumb fuck

she literally did not get more votes than Tusk

btw nice b8

>Illegal voters

>implying the popular vote has ever mattered

Hello person, I see you don't understand how our country works. Let me try providing a brief explanation, when you have a large concentration of people in big cities, and a large amount of people dispersed throughout the countryside...

Any day now

Cry moar LOL

i love these liberal tears

the more pain Trump inflicts on these degenerates the more sweeter it becomes. best president ever

I'm starting to worry about you Hillary supporters.
Do you need to talk to someone?

+1
accurate.

>she won, get over it. MILLIONS OF PEOPLE VOTED FOR HER OVER HIM
But that's not how the USA determines the presidency.

>>the racistly
But there's nothing wrong with being a racist.

>bigot
But there's nothing wrong with being a bigot.

>this clown will be impeached any day
No he won't. You don't even understand how impeachment works.

A. The US is not a democracy it is a constitutional republic

B. Congratulations, your candidate won a game nobody was playing and lost the one that has been established for 240 years.

its funny people that live in a republic think they have democracy

JEW SHILL THREAD

THE JEW IS AFRAID.

The Jew would not shill if it felt safe. Shills prove Sup Forums is right and Kek hates Kikes.

why don't u libs throw another couple million at jill stein to check the results again

>she won
Evidently not

new hampshire's actually red

After seeing her on tv commenting on Weinstein and her stating That her husband was old news as far as him being a rapist is something I just can’t look past. I’m gonna give Trump another look

ANTI SHILL LINK:
THEY AREN'T TELLING YOU (THE SHILL) EVERYTHING

TEST IF THEY ARE LYING TO YOU WITH A SIMPLE STEP

100777.com/nwo/barbarians

1-If you are a shill, open this link. If they dont allow you there is something shady going on.
1.1-The text is called new order of barbarian, if they tell you the site have virus or something like that, search at your prefered web browser and read it at another site.
2-Read the entire text.

If they aren't telling you everything they wont allow you to read the text. If somehow not even them, know everything, and allow you to read it, then read it anyway, the way you act will be influenced by the text and they will force you to quit or whateaver and you will see they werent telling you everything

>Look, ma, I'm trolling! I'm trolling!

More people voted for HRC than Obama
Your point is what? Oh yeah you have none
Learn the history of the electoral college you dumb fuck

sage

did you just wake up from a 10 month long coma?

Nobody screamed shit when Obongo got erected despite Hitllary having dem votes, so shut the fuck up, retarded shit-with-legs

>she won, get over it. MILLIONS OF PEOPLE VOTED FOR HER OVER HIM
Those 3 million voters lived in blue states. Also, electoral college.

>this clown will be impeached any day
So why are they taking their sweet ass time? Mueller should've found at least ONE thing to accuse Trump of by now.

salty azz hoe

ten million illegals voting for hillary in california

Well that is some tasty bait ya got there kiddo.

>She won get over it

then why isn't she the potus? what a fucking retard. You faggots are the ones that need to get over it.

It's kind of like a game of billiards where the score is based on the total value of the balls but the sore loser complains that they sunk more balls.

>10 million illegal votes cast for a Democrat in a blue state
Retards.

>more dirt voted for Trump
Even Trump has said that the popular vote is better

Illegally. Get over it.

no one cares

SAGE/REPORT/IGNORE MOTHERFUCKERS!