What do we call girls who bridge the gap between loli and non-loli? And why are they so perfect?

What do we call girls who bridge the gap between loli and non-loli? And why are they so perfect?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P49FraVNS_Y
imageandnarrative.be/index.php/imagenarrati ve/article/viewFile/127/98
vocaroo.com/i/s1qAhLflEU61
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But Megumin is a loliko.

What the fuck is a loliko?

Pettanko, iirc

Loli+girl.

Read or watch the show.

onaholes

we call them best girls

Megumin is a loli. Kazuma and everyone agreed etc. Even H-artists.

hebe

WAGANA WA MEGUMEME

Jailbait.

youtube.com/watch?v=P49FraVNS_Y

mazick eyetim

Lolis are perfectly flat, Megumin has small mounds. She also has juicy hips.

It's prime breeding age

Petite

Hebephile refers to people who like girls in the middle of puberty, so I guess "hebe" works

No longer a child, not yet a woman.

We call that perfection!

JC

I still don't understand why people call her loli.

She doesn't act like a loli and she doesn't look like a loli.
She's just flat and short. That's it.

Low lolicon, pretty obvious.

she's 13 mate

This, you'd have to be a dumb normalfag to think any anime girl who is short and flat is a loli.

13 has never been loli as far as I know m80

That doesn't make her a loli. May is three years younger and she looks fairly normal and clearly not a loli.

A better argument would probably be that tsunderie characters aren't loli, just short and flat, and therefore by that logic megumin isn't loli either.

This answers OP question, but megumin is still purely a loli.

may is from a shounen anime so kids look older there. have you seen how girls look on sailor moon?

You should watch more anime. There are a lot of lolis that have small chest and childbearing hips.

this is a 13 years old, stop bullshitting
>she's a flat, short 13 years old girl but she's not a loli because I said so!
she's a loli, and may is too

There is no standard to how a loli acts. But she does look like a loli and that's why she gets called one. Flat and petite is Eris' thing. Megumi is a little girl compared to her.

For me at least, anything U-15 (under 15) is loli. Once they hit 15 and become JKs they turn into old hags.

LRD pls. We've been over this and she's a loli in canon, per author's intention, by fan community, and various artists. Your pedo vision that only sees girls that looks 10 and younger as loli can't and won't change that no matter how hard you force it.

i was with you until you used the p word.
>implying you aren't one

Gap moe.

underrated post

Shit players. Did we remove kamina for her?

>Implying lolicon and pedo aren't different
New here, user?

this

lolicon is 2d pedo is 3d
thats the only difference, but since the one i replied to implied 2d is also pedo, than i just delivered that assumption back at him.

That's not the only difference. Pedos are those that care about age and mentality, to the point it has to match their appearance. And they tend to not like older lolis. Lolicon like any loli in general from loli-baba, older they they look, eternal loli, all the way to normal loli.

I hate that loli covers such a wide variety. People even throw toddlercon in there like it's a perfectly okay thing to do. No, it's not. Get those onahole-sized, squirt bottles out of here.

>age and mentality
thats what lolis are tough.
>but legal lolis
if she looks like a kid and acts like a kid, thats still mentality
if she looks like a kid but acts like your grandma, thats just midgetphilia.

Lolicon literally means pedophile in japanese you dumbfucks.

>what typical LRD actually believes
Called it.

0/10

-1/10
keep being in denial, pedo

Keep trying. Science refutes you.

How is megumin a loli

where is your science, denialfag? all i see is made-up facts.

How is megumin not a loli*

>Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders
>made-up
Stay salty, normalfag.

At least best girl wins here

for all intents and porpuses, Hebephilia and Ephebophilia also enter the umbrella of being sexually attracted to underage girls under the name of 'pedophilia'. don't be a retard.

>Another thread where LRD undermines lolis and bait their fans
>There are people actually entertaining LRD

How do we fix Megumi?

Misconceptions that are prolonged through ignorance doesn't make it correct, retard. Those don't even apply to lolicon since they are still age-relatd and the latter aren't even little girls anymore physically.

I've seen worse. This isn't as dumb as attempting to convince people Rie's loli aren't loli.

>chuuni bro loli and path of EXPLOSIONS
You can't fix what's perfect.

Hestia oppai loli threads are probably the worst when he's in them.

all are mental disorders regarding sexual preversions and are criminal by sociaty standards.

And we care why? 3D is shit anyways and doesn't affect 2D. Unless you live in a shit country, anyways.

Maybe she needs a little bit more Mana. But we don't really need to fix her...

>we don't care
if you care enough to specificly claim you aren't pedo you are lolicon, than i care enough to say those are essentially the same.

Maybe half-legal?
Or, "I thought she was legal"

Too.

Flat.

You're not making any sense. But it's clear you're baiting at this point, like a typical normalfag. Have some more (You)s.

No such thing.

Young and petite, duh. Your pic is unrelated though. Megumin is still purely loli for now.

yeah yeah, keep being a sore loser.
megumin is still a loli and if anyone irl finds out you are attracted to her they will be more concerned about her age than the fact she is 2d.

You're the one that lost and went all retard bringing up 3D and not knowing the difference.

>More (You)s

3d was literally my second post, and the start of this argument.

>y-you are just baiting f-for rep-p-lies!
stop telling yourself that and grow a pair.

source?

>Implying you didn't first start implying lolicon and pedo are the same thing before jumping to 3D
You lost both, retard.

>lost
>in Sup Forums
Jesus Christ you're all losers if you think "winning" in Sup Forums amounts to anything of value.

lolicons are pedophiles, baka.

>lurking and posting in Sup Forums
>call other people losers

Have fun trolling with that again. You can re-read this thread to get btfo all over again.

She's perfect

Not true. Most lolifags here detests 3D kids and prefers eternal 2D lolis.

>implying you aren't the one who got btfo after faced with actual facts rather than tidbits you picked up on some shounen manga and decided you suddenly an expert on the subject
seriously, grow a pair

>actual facts
Just saying so isn't fact. At least I backed up my shit and have citations. Try again, normalfag.

>Pettanko 1 of 1
Sup Forums is dead

>shounen manga
You have to be pretty new to not know about that medical manga that was produced by a medical institution.

Lolicons are literally pedophiles here in Japan. Doesn't matter if 2d or 3d.

But that's wrong. Lolicon takes after lolita complex and that have a different nuances and meaning in Japan, especially in the industry that have otaku as its audience.

>still being a retard
Do you love getting btfo that much?

imageandnarrative.be/index.php/imagenarrati ve/article/viewFile/127/98

Read that if you're actually interested in the topic, but I suspect you're in just for the amusement.

Yes but it has since been used to identify perverts who are sexually attracted to children and or adults who look like children.

You mean fictional shoujo that have the appearance of a very young or little girl that's not bound by legality of mental age. Lolita complex in Japan is simply different from pedophilia in the minds of the general masses.

This is jailbait

excuse me?

Fucking disgusting. Never post 3DPD again.

are you gay?

She's disgusting

Wait a minute, I know that bulge

therewasanattempt.jpg

~~pettan pettan tsurupettan~~

I can't work with 3D

Dolores Haze was 12 if i recall correctly. Also Kazuma said that loli stop begin loli when she hit 14

>Thelarche
vocaroo.com/i/s1qAhLflEU61
Also the reason I like megumin is because
she reminds me of one of my early sexual experimenting encounters.