Columbine

Columbine
Virginia Tech
Newtown
San Bernadino
Aurora

And now, Las Vegas.
So once AGAIN we have a pile of bodies, 58 this time, murdered by a psycho white guy gun nut.

Studies show that OVER 80% OF PEOPLE support much more restrictive gun control laws, but I'll bet ONCE AGAIN the terrorist organization known as the NRA will collude, bribe, bully, intimidate, and threaten congress members and their families so that NOTHING is done.

And the bodies will pile up yet again. What will it be next time? A supermarket? A Day Care? When will these rednecks learn, when it's someone close to them that gets gunned down?

We can't keep ignoring this. We have to take action and pass sensible common sense gun control legislation ban these assault weapons NOW.

Other urls found in this thread:

gunowners.org/join.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=Hx23c84obwQ
constitution.org/cons/wellregu.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No one has stopped liberals from putting pic related in their front yards or on their front doors.

Are you so out of touch with reality that you think gun control is going anywhere in this day and age?

Gun control died in the '90s. Gun grabbers killed it.

I honestly hope to God someone is paying you to post this nonsense. The thought of someone wasting their life arguing for gun control in 2017 for free is frankly one of the most pathetic things I can imagine.

My favorite part of the 2nd amendment is where it says "of"

As in, I'm gunna fuck your mom a lot of times.

>oy vey enough with the guns already fellow white americans

No?! YOU SAY 'NO' TO MY AR-15, YOU FUCKIN' PRICK! YOU AIN'T GONNA ABLE TO SAY 'NO' TO ME WHEN I GET TO YOUR HOUSE, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!

>EHM GUNNA STOD DA GUBMINT WITH MUH GUNS AND START A REVOL-

>Studies show that OVER 100% OF OP's POSTS
>are fagalicious

FUCK DRUMPF FUCK GUNS AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

You're taking it out of context you illiterate idiot. There are two parts in that amendment dumb fuck.

My favourite part of the 2nd amendment is where it says SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

the govrnment doesnt want to bomb its citizens and infrastructure
retard

>thinks Sandy Hoax was real

>...the terrorist organisation known as the NRA...

That is out of line and bordering on slander(one of the most vile offences according to leftist Marxists).

This is what we do to gun grabbers.

OP, what is your reading level?

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

The clause about a well regulated militia is nonessential to the thrust of the sentence, and the operative clause prohibits government interference of a pre-existing right. To be clear, the government cannot grant or take away the right to bare arms, and the part about the militia provides justification.

If you want to be politically active, please consider learning to read.

A well educated nation, being necessary for the operation of democracy, the right of the people to keep and read books, shall not be infringed.

Yep, see

Virginia tech: gook
San bernardino: mudslimes

It's interesting to watch the
>Trump is a white supremacist fascist
narrative compete with the
>Gun control now! We can only trust the government to protect us
narrative.

Prove any of that shit I'll wait

>murdered by a psycho
athiests user

theyre all athiests or muslims

Why hate your people so much, that you want them to be at Mercy of the state and criminals?

Our firearm rights aren't subject to firearm deaths.

Our firearm rights aren't subject to the government's capability to kill its citizens with military hardware.

Why don't you actually attempt to debate us on the subject instead of spouting of gungrabber talking points?

>the terrorist organization known as the NRA
this, faggots armed blacks to fight against the government from 1860 to 1960, fucking republican rats

Law affect law abiding citizens, why it is so hard to understand a black market?

>TFW leftists purposely misinterpret the Second Amendment.

The right of the People to keep and bear arms is what keeps the Militia "regulated"

If we don't regulate the militia AND the people's right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. Go create a state fucking militia if you want gun control you left wing faggots.

You’re conveniently ignoring Orlando, OP. Gee, I wonder why... Is it perhaps because IT GOES AGAINST YOUR NARRATIVE!?

Weren't they all democrats?

Gun control? Why not minorities control? You would save more lives with that.

"well regulated" means "well armed"

My favorite part is shall not be infringed
Get a an amendment to constitution or stfu anything else is just commie bullshit.
If yiy really have your imagined 80% should he easy

As far as next mass shooting location I'm hoping at your house surely kek will deliver

When seconds matter, police is minutes away

I know this is a bait thread, but anyway...

My favorite part of the 2nd Amendment is morons that can't into reading comprehension.
>"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
That means because the ability to form a militia is necessary it is therefore necessary for the people to keep and bear arms should the need for a militia rise. "Well regulated" doesn't even come into play until the militia forms.

It is the militia that is to be well regulated (meaning that it is in good operating condition). It the People who shall not have their right to bear arms infringed.
You need to learn more.

>I cant into full sentences and structure guys
>picks two words of a sentence and drops them with no grammatical context.

>Formidable Republican Opposition
kek

>Studies show that OVER 80% OF PEOPLE support much more restrictive gun control law

Straight up lie. Fuck even Here in Canada the majority is AGAINST more gun restriction.

Not that our firearm rights are subject to polling, mind you.

jumping Jehoshaphat

>anodda jewish rat!

fuck you dickwad

What studies? You pull shit out your ass, cite it faggot. My studies show 99% of people don't support gun control. See i can be a shill too. You're a lying faggot.

I want the name of the study faggot. Citation needed.

In the eighteenth century "Well-regulated" just means "in proper working order."

>the terrorist organization known as the NRA
Keep up shill, the NRA supports gun bans

GOA is the only no nonsense Gun Rights organisation. Not like those pussy republicans

gunowners.org/join.htm

Fuck you shill faggot!! Well Regulated doesn't historically mean faggot lefty regulations and fucking up gun rights! It means well informed and trained people to use those guns since Americans are themselves the Unorganized militia.

I.E. "well maintained" as in you cannot infringe on the militias or the citizens to a well maintained stock of supplies or ammunition for whatever purposes they may need them for.

>what is context for 500 Alex

i give you the goy of the year award

Fuck off faggot shill. Well regulated has nothing to do with individual rights of citizens to bear arms.

What is the consensus among US constitutional historians regarding what the second amendment is meant to mean?

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

I have little understanding of the constitution but I can actually take this to mean that there are two necessities to keep a free State.

1. A well regulated militia
2. Citizens right to own arms.

From reading just this extract I can infer that it doesn't meant a right for citizens to bear arms in a well regulated militia but rather the right to a regulated militia AND citizens rights to bear arms.

Shame they weren't a bit clearer.

It's perfectly clear.

Regulated is a word whose meaning has unfortunately changed over time.It used to be mean organized basically. Now it means something like "controlled"

One should use an 18th century dictionary to decipher 18th century sentences, not 21st meanings

It's actually one of the most clearly written amendments of them all, it's only confusing to commie faggots who try to bend the english language to conform to their ideological codex.

My favorite part of this argument is when idiots like you don’t even understand what the fuck that means. It does not mean that you have to be in a Militia. It means that I’m case we need the citizens for war, they already know how to use the weapons and more than likely already own them. The constitution and bill of rights does not grant you anything you fucking nook. It puts limits on what the government can and cannot do with those rights. Self preservation is a natural right, no one can take that away from you and no one can put limits on it. Stay in school loser.

They were perfectly clear. You seem to have missed the clause that makes these statements restrictive to the government, not demanding.

You can't say that a document restricting government power gives them the power to regulate. That is purposely misunderstanding the document in question.

>What is the consensus among US constitutional historians regarding what the second amendment is meant to mean?
It doesn't matter. Our firearm rights aren't subject to what historians say.

Hell, even if the second amendment was removed from the bill of rights we'd still have the right to keep and bear arms. Because the bill of rights does not grant us rights, it protects rights we already have.

>From reading just this extract I can infer that it doesn't meant a right for citizens to bear arms in a well regulated militia but rather the right to a regulated militia AND citizens rights to bear arms.
Penn and Teller think you're a fucking moron.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hx23c84obwQ

Well regulated means functioning properly

Look a fucking idiot that doesn’t know what posse commitatus is. Another idiot who doesn’t realize that there are more civilians with guns then military. Another person who doesn’t realize just how hard it would be to militarily keep the entire continent in check. Another idiot who think that a government that turns on the american people will have a military to help them. Another idiot who thinks that people in that military will be ok killing their family and friends for a tyrannical government.

Literally millions of Americans are armed everyday & dont shoot anyone. Explain that.

Criminals dont follow laws retard. DURRRR

Well Regulated means well supplied you fucking retard.

Mine too! Broken guns in disrepair are a horrible thing.
>SHALL

>well regulated
>government regulated
Pick one.

it is well regulated. You get a background check and if you have done anything you lose it.

Well regulated means in well working order. It does not mean regulated by the government.

>You get a background check
So you're fine with asking the government's permission to exercise your rights?

>and if you have done anything you lose it.
So you're fine with the government stripping your rights if you do something they do not approve of?

No it means in well working order. Either way it doesn’t mean what the OP thinks it does.

You cannot ammend away a natural right.

sure. i already own several guns i don't give a shit about your situation.

First of all, the english language isn't that complicated
>A balanced breakfast, being necessary to a healthy diet, the right of the people to keep and eat food, shall not be infringed

Who's rights shall not be infringed? The balanced breakfast's or the people's?

"Well Regulated" means literally the opposite of what you think it means when it was written, you Jew faggot.

constitution.org/cons/wellregu.htm

OMG thank you for fucking understanding what it means !!

neck your self chattel, you'll be exterminated come day of the rope

This post will get few replies.

I can’t tell you how happy it makes me that people understand this.

well regulated meant well armed you fucking idiot. it means a well kept and armed militia. regulation didn't used to mean taking control of everything all the time and preventing people from free choice. that is exactly the opposite of what the constitution outlined.

>sure. i already own several guns i don't give a shit about your situation.
So if the government says that you can no longer own firearms because of some arbitrary reason, you'll willingly give them up as you believe others should do?

What if the background checks were changed so that they disqualified you from buying a firearm in the future?

You'd be okay with that?

Well regulated "militia"

What is the militia? The whole of the people.

Boom!

By that argument, we have a right to anything we can get away with, and the force of law has no say in the matter.
The constitution defines and regulates American's rights. It is the People's job to ensure that due process is diligently followed. Once proper amendment is procured, the job of the Government is to enforce it, violently if need be.

The "well regulated" as about a mailitia you retard

>it's a gun grabbing chimp thinks he's pro gun episode

That’s the biggest thing they don’t understand. You can’t give the entity your trying to keep in check the ability to get rid of the thing keeping them in check.

Fuck you and this shitty troll shill thread.

Where's that "A well balanced breakfast" thingy?

Sauce?

The govern must fear us not us fear them. Us having modern arms level the playing field

>By that argument, we have a right to anything we can get away with, and the force of law has no say in the matter.
Your rights end when they infringe on another's rights.

Stealing, killing, assaulting another person is not a right.

>The constitution defines and regulates American's rights
The Constitution defines and PROTECTS American's rights.

The rights do not come from the constitution. They are protected by it.

"Regulated" in the 18th century context meant disciplined or well trained

Op, BTFO

That's exactly what the SCOTUS and congress ended up doing, though. The amendment clearly states that the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed, yet there are so many regulations and, most tellingly, banned arms for various reasons.
They just interpreted the right as something that they had to power to infringe because 'we're the government after all. We're allowed to do that'.

It says that the "militia" should be "well regulated." Technically, all Americans are part of the "militia." Thus, the 2nd Amendment says that (1) the population/"militia" must have the right to carry weapons, BUT (2) that the right should be "well regulated."

In addition, the 2nd Amendment does NOT say "guns." It says "arms." So, technically, if Congress said, "you can carry swords, but not guns," that would be consistent with the 2nd.

The gun lobby has perverted the 2nd Amend to mean something it does not say. It does NOT say "right to guns" and it does not say "absolute right to carry weapons."

That said, I am a conservative Arizonan and I concealed carry a 40 cal every day. I believe in the right, but it is not absolute. It should be regulated, especially in the cases of terrorists and crazies. Also, I'm a lawyer, and I know you're all fucking wrong.

>A well regulated militia
Militias at the time were local angry bands of organized yokels who picked up their guns to fight the crown

>Attempts hack job at constitutional interpretation.

Dude, keep your fucking day job (if you even have one that's not for CTR or some other Soros/Bazos project) and leave constitutional interpretation to the experts, who have all thoroughly discredited this little semantic hat trick you are attempting here.

>well regulated
>zero language about the federal government regulating anything

Saged

>In addition, the 2nd Amendment does NOT say "guns." It says "arms." So, technically, if Congress said, "you can carry swords, but not guns," that would be consistent with the 2nd.

You must be the worst lawyer in America.

All 'well regulated' means, is the ability to acquire a target at range, and hit it. That's all.

>80% of people
>56% of all statistics are made up.

80% of people can't tell the difference between Pepsi and Coca-Cola.

>if Congress said, "you can carry swords, but not guns," that would be consistent with the 2nd.

Except for the 'shall not be infringed' part you fucking dumbass Jew faggot.