>meet some grey haired guy and his waifu
>befriend them because nobody wanted to be friends with me
>graduate, finally set for life
>grey haired friend and his waifu want to stay at school to make it better
>don't really want to, but might as well if I want to keep my friends
>chilling on Hope's Peak gate as a security guard now
>some girl kills another one from the Reserve Course and then gets killed
>meh, it is what it is
>random guy from the other course keeps wanting to get into the Main Building next day
>tell him to fuck off
>doesn't listen
>throw him off and talk some shit to him so maybe he'll leave
>tries to punch me, the SHSL Boxer (lmao)
>push his shit in and spit on him
>my friends waifu stops me before I knock him out
>meh
>somehow im the bad guy for doing my job.
>Fastfoward some years
>mass murder killers on the loose
>one of them is the guy I punched years ago
>figures
>a manlet finds them and we capture them all
>great
>The same manlet sends them off to a vacation before we execute them
>what the fuck manlet?
>get the manlet on trial
>punch the shit out of him for helping mass murder killers
>some fucking guy with a bull mask defends him
>fucking retard, we are going to win the trial anyway
>some stupid bear shows up and makes us sleep
>wake up and 1 of my 2 friends is dead
>JUST FUCK MY FRIENDS UP
>my other friend wants the manlet to kill himself
>great, fucking manlet must be behind of this, might as well knee him so he cant move
>some brown bimbo steps up to defend him
>get off me bitch, why is everyone defending mass murder helpers today?
>that stupid animator steps up too
>fuck this, he got here late, he might as well be the traitor
>knee him
>farmer starts mumbling some shit
>dies because he never revealed his NG code
>what a retard
>somehow i am the bad guy
this really needs a update

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JUZO

>Punches Naegi and makes him bleed
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag and makes niggers drop faster than the Detroit police department
>Went one on one with Gozuboys
>Rekt Hinata so hard he turn Izuru
>Went full ham on the old man and crew just to get his kick quota fulfilled
>Roundhousekicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet
>Too busy punching manlets, so some mentally deranged kid blows up half the school.
>Great try, but no normalfags died
Fucking reeeeeeeeeee

He is gonna kick everyone in the damn anime and survive, shrugging it off while kicking the traitor back to hell. HE WAS LITERALLY INVOLVED IN ALL THE DEATHS, HE'S GONNA KICK EVERYONE.

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

PS: Normalfags and Chiakifags need not apply to based Juzo.

I'm glad you asked my fellow J U Z O B O Y. But you see? When a character is so perfect as Juzo, there's no reason for him to make the step into becoming the edge, it's a transformation that will exceed and excel the normal expectations of the average Sup Forumsnime fan and the average /danganronpa/ fan.

DESPAIR

Remember to show your support for the world's greatest idol.

I WON'T LET JUNKO CORRUPT HER

Is there a single character more ABSOLUTE MADMAN than Nagito Komaeda?

Where are Junko's gravure photoshoots?
WHERE?

TOOOOOOOO LATTTTTE

Our boy Juzo is getting close. Let's be real here, he's literally the supporter of Nagito's normalfag removal services.

Junko is nothing compared to Sayaka.

Sayaka's beauty is natural. Junko has to wear a fuckton of makeup and dye her hair to look attractive.

REMOVE RESERVE COURSE STUDENTS

SORE WA CHIGAU ZO

Ryoko is not attractive. She is an average looking plain Jane type girl.

What ? IT JUST WORKS

Based grandpa Tengan.

I don't want to believe it,

How much money could I make importing a couple of these and selling them to tumblrites?

No

I want to impregnate Seiko !

thats cause Yasuke dressed her that way cause of his Mommy issues

we don't even know if Ryoko's eye and hair colour is truly Junko's natural colour

it makes more sense for it to be black like her sister

Believe it You know its true deep inside you know

Ha

Such a smile wouldn't turn evil, I know it in my heart.

Mukuro must have a good time being Junko.

Why does she wear gloves?

From her dialogue as Junko in Zero It seems like she's Giving it her all to act as crazy as her Imouto

But it is true
Yasuke grew attached because his mommy died and Junko reminded him of her
Now Junko might or might not have had a hand in her death but she definitely looked like

He's really starting to act like a dick to me

Naegi-kun gave her all the support she needed in her bedroom

for 2 years straight

Never been in one of these threads before but saw a bunch of hate Akane, why though?

That Smile would turn evil enough to call normal people without talent Mutants after witnessing 1000s of her students killing themselves and seeing chiaki be killed in a bad way wouldn't help either

Gais, what if future Chisa was Junko because real Chisa sudoku'd as punishment for letting her students die?

>can't get off of Nagito's wild ride even outside of DR2

Animefagonly here, Why is everyone call him hopeman? Last time I check google he is Luckman

Muh Mommy issues +plus a girl who vaguely looks like Mommy = Doll he can dress up to be like mommy

Fuck she's a goner isn't she?

Because HOPE feels amazing

I'm pretty sure I saw this exact post in one of the first DR3 threads
You still baiting, son?

Git Hopu

Have you seen how close she's getting to the class, even Nagito? What do you think is going to happen when she sees what eventually happens to them?

Do you only watch Despair arc?

>and then you put your finger in my mouth and cut my tongue with the fingernail
>wait a second, I don't wanna hurt you
>but it's not me you're hurting
>it kind of is
>just do it Mukuro

So was there ever any explanation as to why Komaeda has such a huge hope boner and why he hates his talent?

No I watch both, I just wanna believe she doesn't despair.

I refuse to believe she's the mastermind, it's too obvious.

>oh shit my gf just organized a killing game in my school
>now I have to mindwipe her and protect her
>meaning I can finally turn her into my fuckdoll for my oedipus complex
Yasuke is best boy

She is shit.

If you mean her smile and optimism, you're goddamn right.

She survived, which a lot of people take to mean that she prevented some other character from surviving.

While opinions on most survivors depends on who you ask, it's as far as I know, universally accepted that Akane is the most useless of the ones in SDR2.

She's one of the characters in trials that's typically in opposition of you and needs to be argued down in order to continue, as opposed to say, Sonia who has the highest number of consents or Gundham who mostly gives you meaningless entertainment.

Her character arc involves her doing stupid shit against the advice of other characters, which results in Nekomaru turning into a robot. She doesn't learn from this.

As a waifu she's one of the ones with an existing ship, and to top it off she's aggressive without a dere side.

I think she's okay though.

>asks for an explanation
>user responds with 3 words

Why are these threads so shit?

Because of her wasted potential.

Yep She's def Becoming the Momokuma maid but maybe Boxer-kun and Persona will save her from Despair maybe Boxer-kun Hits it outta her

She's just okay, never really changes at all over the course of the game which is annoying given she makes it to the end (and she gets a bunch of chances to have nice development). Her FTEs are nice (like everyone else in DR2, honestly)

I still think she should've died in Mechamaru's place in Case 4, with motivations being kept largely the same.

But, she was happy in the very first episode, you heard her humming right?

But would she still be the Monokuma maid in Mirai-hen?

His talent of luck is responsible for ruining his damn life and created his black and white outlook of hope and despair in the first place. His bad luck made a meteor hit the plane he and his parents were in, and his good luck caused him to be the sole survivor and become filthy rich. He was also attacked by a serial killer and during so, found a winning lottery ticket.

His life is fucked beyond repair. That is why he looks forward to hope, the ultimate optimism that everything will end up okay irregardless of how much despair.

Too stupid to be of any real worth.
Same with Asahina.
Doesn't help that they are attractive, since it gives people an excuse to say "she is just there to be funny and cute."

Same with Souda and Hagakure, though Souda I can understand since he is the Ultimate Mechanic, so he has a lot more use.

Rofl Mukuro's Good enough to Make Ryoko want God to kill Junko and to make her bit Mukuro's ear

Thanks!

Depends on if they even knew that she was the maid in the first place

>died in Mechamaru's place
I don't see that happening. A lot of how the murder worked depended on conveniences literally built into his robotic body.

Maybe if Akane was the robot?

Soda's main problem is that after a while he orbits around Sonia way too hard to the point where it massively overshadows anything else he does. All in all he still interacts with Hajime more (as the "easily misled friend" type character) and he gets a bit of banter here and there with Fuyuhiko in the latter half of the game too.

Akane honestly is the "weak link" in the survivor group as far as interaction with the others went.

Depends on how well she could hide it I guess.

How will Nanami die at the end of despair arc?

>not thinking weedman was the weak link, with him being a coward, idiot, gullible and outright awful person who would sell his friends off to save himself
I disagree

Akane isn't even attractive.

Yep but heres the Chapter of Zero with the Maid so you can see how crazy she potentially gets docs.google.com/document/d/1Rj2XwFV4oAzGXPgSkWQZfqeJ4H8gEcoHJxDZHwhWHdE/edit

Yeah that would be an issue. I'm talking more generally here though, obviously the logistics of the case would have to change in order to faciliate something like that.

Nekomaru was really coming into his own as a character in that case (evidently all it takes is best bear Monokuma to literally remove his capacity for shitting) and having Akane go down for similar reasons he did would be believable enough for her + would redeem her character in the eyes of many I think (there are several characters in this series where the specifics of their death are honestly the best parts of their characters)

she kills another student with a cleaver then gets her head bashed in by Izuru who says "Tisk Boring Girl"

Now you are just lying

He never said that weedman wasn't the weak link of DR1's survivors, just that Akane was the weak link of DR2's survivors..

I meant the DR2 survivors, my bad for not specifying that

Her old design is way better.

Ah, sorry. Read Akane as Asahina.
Though two are so similar, that it's scary

I'm actually pretty okay with every survivor across both games except for Akane.

Souda got a huge amount of mileage on his talent, which is a strange rarity in this franchise given the premise.

Asahina isn't really useful or anything but I like her presence in the story. She's a pretty regular girl in way over her head here, and she's not fit for the situation but she tries. She has her breaking point, and she manages to come out of it.

Hagakure's a joke but I think he's a good joke. Even if he's similarly not useful like Aoi, I really liked the whole gag of people blaming him for every murder and how other characters bounced off of how stupid he is.

Ultimately, Akane only ever gets significant interaction with Nekomaru though. It's pretty stand-out in SDR2 because so much of the cast has a few defined relationships and some gimmick during investigations or trials even if it's something as simple as Ibuki pointing out shit everyone else misses randomly or Mikan doing autopsy.

Not cool, user

I like the crazy sex hair she has in DR3

Don't forget, you're in Hopeman's wild ride forever.

>brown
>big tits
>physically inclined individuals

Junko wrote her a script and Mukuro fucked up repeatedly. It's said in Zero. She probably wasn't having a good time because the second it was over Junko called her a brain dead retard until she started crying.

explain this

Dont forget to vote for best waifu:

strawpoll.me/10868724/r

Kotoko gentlest Dangan.

Maybe she'll be like the others, get her own spin off, and give that as an excuse to grow as a character.
Hagakure, Kirigiri, Mukuro, and Touko all seemed to grow greatly through theirs (IF, AE, and whatever else short stories there are)

I know but meh

G E N T L E
E
N
T
L
E

Is there a version of this where he diddles Nanami?

>The Monokuma Maid mentions the way the school is being funded

FUCK FUCK FUCK

Apparantly Kodaka didn't want anyone writing about the DR2 survivors set after the game's ending
and using the Despair versions of them as "leads" would be pretty tricky

So the cast is stuck with stuff like the Souda or Nagito manga where it's just stuff in the game from their perspective + the cast showing up as enemies in other stories (like Twogami, Sonia and Souda appearing in DR:T)

I mean this design.

Nanami's not a student council member, user. She's more like a teacher's aide than anything else.

A shame, it really sounds like he's intent to leave the ending open to interpretation from all I've heard, which means we probably won't see them all waking up in Despair.

Stop teasing us Kodaka we know they all wake up, just confirm to us how much they hate Mikan and Nagito.

>“On the contrary, I am filled with sadness beyond compare,” Her shoulders shook more, “I am saddened because you are such an interesting person. I’m afraid I cannot make sense of your jokes. As it is currently, I don’t think I’ll ever fulfil my dream of having Monobear leaving everything to me. How sad…” The Bear Maid hunched over, looking heartbroken.

yep and even this hints to her maybe being the mastermind

That's shit, Kodaka
At least let the survivors go off and have their own stories

he's obsessed with hope but went down like a bitch to junko's influence
what a fake

Class Reps go to the Council and speak on part of the class so yes she's going to be in the killing game Chiaki's dying user-kun and theres nothing anyone can do about it