Boomer thread

>Easiest generation in America ever
>Easily gets job cause no Affirmative Action
>18-20 and buys house, gets married, has kids
>Stable income, job security

20 years later

>Son why don't you have a girlfriend/wife yet?

Doesn't realize women are degenerate feminists today

>Why don't you have a career? It's easy to get!

Doesn't realize most jobs prioritize Tyrone cuz of my virtue signal, over any real qualifications.

>Son why you not own home yet?

Houses cost 400k, literally unaffordable to average middle class white man.

Fuck boomers, they then proceed to sell off their assets and leave to bitch wife or blow it all before they die.

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=how to learn coding online
247wallst.com/special-report/2017/10/12/americas-50-best-cities-to-live-2/2/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Boomers were America's second biggest mistake.

A large-scale nigger importing service being the obvious #1.

Protesting either will result in chronic unemployment

>at work changing planograms and prices
>Standing at a shelf with new price stickers in hand
>Woman and husband walk in, ask for items on the shelf I'm working on
>I step to the side so they can browse and say "all the prices on this wall are wrong because I'm changing them. Please ask if you need me to clarify" while showing them my stack of tags
>Lady looks and continued to ask me why the prices seem to be incorrect, explain myself again
>She asks her husband to help who then asks me the same thing. I explain a third time while showing my new tags again
>Boomer man: "well I tell you what BUD, how bout you put your little book down and actually help us or I'll go somewhere else"
>Me: "yes sir. Which one would you like the price of?"
>He picks one up, I scan it, the price listed is for the smaller version as I am actively changing the planogram while he browses
>He fumes and exclaims "well that's false advertising" and I am forced to explain to an already upset man that the advertised price is correct, even down to the quantity listed on the correct tab that I am replacing
>They fine out and knock over an entire shelf of small as shit items that I've spent the last half hour reorganizing

The fuck man? None of that would have been difficult for even a shitheads millennial to comprehend, let alone be agreeable with. Are boomers really as entitled and sociopathic as a cursory Google would have you believe?

>Having a retail job

>not living in the woods off investments

>Can't find job as white man cause dindunuffins are deserving of job with less credentials
>Boomers implemented this shit
>Boomer lives happy life and dies while not teaching his kids real values
>Inheritance blown on vacations or giving to whore wife

Yeah fuck boomers

>implying I don't do that

They then wonder why they're rotting in nursing homes or why their grandchildren are mixed race. Surely they have a modicum of foresight.

I am frequently near the 9/11 memorial for business trips. I was there yesterday and I saw 2 boomer ladies and a boomer man talking about the wtc "mosque" outside one of the towers and how people are racist and bigots for fighting that and Muslims are good people. That "mosque" is a Orthodox Greek church. They have loud irrational opinions about things they don't even do basic research on.

I have a wife, and my inlaw is sabotaging us
cops stole my car

day of the rope. boomers die first.

>Invest in stock market beating (((them))) at their own game
>Refuse to invest in (((housing))) living in a shit cookie cutter home with no yard

Pretty good idea honestly. Most Chad American dream is owning a large plot of land and being semi self sustaining, not letting them extort us to give negroes gibs

>firm handshake
>buy house for 1 year's wage

>Why won't my kids visit me after I fucked them over
>Their generation are failures and hateful

Actual boomer thoughts.

The generation that sold out their children, their children's children, and probably the foreseeable future of the country just for a lightly earlier retirement. Even then these fucks can't retire because they're spending shitloads of money on useless garbage like RVs.

Then they badger their children and grand children on "why haven't you bought a house and had kids yet?" You can explain all day that there is no more affordable housing because they have bought most of it to turn into rental property, and the only new housing is McMansions because that appeals to boomers. Not only that, but most middle class jobs have either been exported to China, or they import labor for India to keep wages low. Lower class jobs have been outsourced and migrant sourced by allowing in millions of shit skins who make a select few rich while needing government assistance.

Let's not forget that THEY fucked up social security, the primary source of income they need to retire, by allowing LBJ to add SS funds to the general fund and fill SS with IOUs. Of course, the answer can't be "well too bad so sad you don't get SS." Nope, the answer is younger generations get to retire later and get less money, implying there will be anything after these scum fucks.

Holy shit I fucking hate boomers. Day of the revoked benefits when?

you don't get it. the american revolution was not just the brits vs americans. it was a civil war.

when civil war breaks out, these people will oppose us. they are the enemy.

>Of course, the answer can't be "well too bad so sad you don't get SS."
Every time I ask them about this they ignore the question and respond with "I deserve what I paid into. After I get that you can change it"

God you have no idea how much this angers me.

Fucking this.

Boomers ruined this country by exploiting cheap illegal and imported labor to keep costs down when they became business owners

>Boomers able to make actual livable wage while raising kids and owning homes
>Buy out businesses and use illegal/nig labor to keep costs low

No fucking wonder we can't find a job.

>Be me, make $74k a year gross
>Can't buy a house without giving up all entertainment and I'm on the higher fucking spectrum of income for my age
>Buy homes and hoard for intense profit

there is no difference between a jew and a boomer, the problem with boomers is that they number in about 2-300 million in the west.. the boomer problem is passing unlike the jew so whatever you do don't indulge the boomer, never buy a home from them never by anything from them and laugh at them when the niggers rob them or eat them

You should have invented some lie and told them to fuck off when he came with that "buddy" bullshit, many of those old prics are just cunts

The damage has been done. Boomers have completely fucked the real estate and job market. Then tell you how easy they had it and you are just a lazy piece of shit for not owning 400k homes, cars, boats, wife and kids, at 20-30 years old.

>Pays into SS their whole working career
>Takes more out than they pay in
>Welfare and """Disabled""" people get SS without paying in

Yeah totally our fault you fucked up our mandatory govt extortion that goes to paying Jamal and his 3 girlfriends and 10 kids while never having worked in his life.

Guys, guys, calm down.

Dollar collapse begins in less than a year.

Boomers will lose absolutely everything, just like they richly deserve. Buckle up. Their screaming, my laughter.

>They then wonder why they're rotting in nursing homes
Every close handed strike on their head from their Flip nurse is just what they've earned. It's not enough, but it's something.

MUH PROBLEMS ARE EVERYONE ELSES FAULT!!! Grow the fuck up OP –blaming feminists and blacks for your problems is HILARIOUS and shows what a fucking waste of life you are.

LITERALLY UNAFFORDABLE! NO GIRLFRIENDS CAUSE FEMINISM! What have you done lately to better yourself – your job prospects, your knowledge base, or your body? Get the fuck off /pol, stop watching hentai, and go fucking take a MOOC or hit the gym.

OP is everything wrong with millennials.

Every thread one of you larps as a boomer. Every fucking thread. Just stop.

tldr –blaming other people for your lack of achievement in life makes you a worthless piece of shit.

>wife and I have jobs
>boomer mother-in-law and boomer mother want us to have children
>we can't, day care would cost too much
>"oh no! we would take care of them it would be so great"
>have a child
>after about 2 months of them watching our child mother-in-law shits out because "you live too far away" and mother "doesn't want to spend her retirement raising kids"
>even after this, after we cut expenses in our own life to afford day care
>mother/MIL Boomer Scum: YOU GUYS NEED TO HAVE ANOTHER CHILD!

Fuck boomers.

i gross less than that and already am on my second house. bullshit you can't afford a house.

Have you tried getting a fucking non degenerate girlfriend who wants kids while she is young (18-25)?

College pushes my womyn diversity, muh feminism, and hate the white man. Meanwhile darkies can do no wrong and get placed higher in society for (((their))) virtue signaling.

Fuck off liberal shill.

I'm also a millennial dipshit.

>Live in California
>450k+ for a decent "home" with no yard in a subdivision inhabited by Indians and Pakis

No thanks.

then move, dumbass
the problem isn't that you can't afford a house, the problem is that your expectations are unrealistic.

"Take a MOOC"

Fuck off California faggot, that shit's useless in the real world

Go on.....

>Hates their parents
>Keeps telling me to have kids

Sup Forums you would have been just as selfish and shortsighted. Also your kids will hate and abandon you.

>Live in California in shitty apartment while banking shit tons of cash for few years
>Move to southern state with land and nice home while leaching off California business

What would you choose?

Fuck off nigger, everyone is turboslut and it is encouraged. Why do you think conservatism is a counter culture now?
No one is real and people are driving themselves crazy with our inane bullshit like social media, pretending to be rich and never receiving genuine advice or encouragement. There's a popular fucking 11 year old girl on youtube called Lt. Corbis who rants about this shit; hard to believe you're more retarded than a prepubescent girl, but there you go.

^ this

You can go to a trade school, a community college, or even take MOOCs online in order to get a job with a livable wage. What jobs are blacks outcompeting you for, flipping burgers? Figure out where the jobs are, learn the skills, and move out of your parents basement.

You and OP seem to want to blame everyone but yourself for your low achievement in life.

protip: It's not some grand fucking lizard kike boomer conspiracy that causes you to be a failure at life, you're just a failure at life.

fucking hell this is cringe, Orthodox churche seven have crosses on top
>being so emparassingly ignorant of world architecture and religions
mershart boomers are human waste

>Live in California
There's your fucking problem. You can buy a house in Fucking Rural Montana for like 15k.

Are you the faggot that makes facebook pages for people and think you understand how the woeld works?

>Implying most companies won't hire womyn or darkies to virtue signal
>Implying college is worth it

Fuck no its not worth, over 50% female feminists and minority "gender studies" majors.

>Live in California in shitty apartment while banking shit tons of cash for few years
>for a few years
well it sounds like you plan on doing both, no?
>while leaching off California business
i don't even know what this means.
either way, why wouldn't you chose to do whichever makes you more happy?

>bitch about shitty apartment in overpriced area on 4chin
>live comfortably in low-cost-of-living-area

Then get the fuck off inane social media and don't expose yourself to that shit. Finding a woman who shares your values is tough but they're out there.

> never receiving genuine advice or encouragement

Who the fuck owes you genuine advice and encouragement? NOBODY.

There are literally hundreds of forums/video channels/free MOOCs dedicated to teaching people useful skills. Quit wasting your time fapping to animu and better yourself.

The problem is I actually really enjoy my current job. I wish they would move my job to conservative southern state where I don't hear fucking broken english and spanish every time I step into a store.

> cries about not being able to afford a house
> cries about not having a job that pays decent wages
> says he likes his job and refuses to move to somewhere with more opportunity and a better cost of living

the fuck ???

lmgtfy.com/?q=how to learn coding online

The topic really isn't about me, and I know my plans

>Be boomer, parents sent to college
>Grow up in possible best generation in existence
>Actually educated by non SJW professors

Parent gets good job, after his parents sent him to school.

>Becomes boomer
>Sorry Goy you will have to pay for your own school, I owned my right

I'm just saying they are the most hypocritical fucking generation to ever exist.

>makes housing unaffordable in most locations
>drives up housing prices by buying most affordable homes in the area as investment properties
>moves most high paying and desirable jobs into big cities where housing is even more expensive

WHY DON'T YOU JUST MOVE!

God damn, fuck boomers and fuck boomer mentality.

>I wish they would move my job to conservative southern state where I don't hear fucking broken english and spanish every time I step into a store.
topkek that IS the south
at least cost of living is cheap though, and there are nice cities to avoid an overload of that shit.

there's a lot of red states in here (sorry, don't know how to archive):
247wallst.com/special-report/2017/10/12/americas-50-best-cities-to-live-2/2/

Disturbing trend I've been finding with Boomers, and this includes my parents: They absolutely hate their children, and are pathologically envious of their youth. They also take great pains to try and sabotage anything you might have going for yourself, or are trying to get going for yourself. They're raging narcissists and try to get inside your head at every turn. If it was a choice between you being able to go out and have your own life, and you being made to sit in close proximity to them 24/7 watching them be miserable and wither away (slowly...since of course they're the ones with all the health options to prolong their slow decline,) They rather you be the latter. They have EVERYTHING, yet they want to watch you waste the best years of your life "looking after them." DOn't fucking do it. Don't ever let the Boomer guilt trip you into anything, especially if they're related to you.

>Me: "yes sir. Which one would you like the price of?"

I don't care how you try to justify it, whatever trash retail job you'e working for less than minimum wage is not worth maintaining an air of politeness when encountering Boomers like those. You're a fucking idiot.

>Son how could you let me die in a nursing home like this?

Literally fucking seeing the early effects of this now.

>Mom sells her home after 2 failed marriages and wants to move
Can I move in with you user?

Also boomers are no better, they will willingly leave their parents in a nursing home to die while never visiting them, but always condemn their children for the same shit.

sounds like you have helicopter parents, desu
mean ones, too

My Boomer relatives are the exact opposite.

>make the mistake of joining them for lunch or whatever on whatever day
>they always manage to "psstpsstpsst those BLACK PEOPLE" or "psstpsstpsst those MEXICANS" utterly tactless and not actually keeping their voices down at all, completely oblivious to [black family] or [mexican family] sitting behind them

I'm no fan of niggs and spics either, but I have Social Capital™ to maintain.

Austin, TX
Bozeman, MT
Denver, CO

I could keep going...

Problem how?
One things the boomers actually got right was hating them.

>whatever trash retail job you'e working for less than minimum wage is not worth maintaining an air of politeness
also sounds like you have entitlement issues and bad work ethic

Oh, it's another "let's blame the boomers for everything" thread.

Still waiting for the "let's get off our ass and take responsibility for our own lives" thread.

>Austin, TX
Expensive, full of liberals and niggers
>Bozeman, MT
Housing is through the roof because of oil boom, no other jobs there besides that
>Denver, CO
Expensive, full of liberals and niggers from CA
>I could keep going...
Please don't. You're either a terrible boomer LARPer or you share boomer sentiment. I don't know which one is worse.

Austin and Denver are both outrageously expensive because Californians moved there in droves. You're 10 years too late if you think either of those are affordable places to live.

>Take responsibility
>Boomers empowered Feminism and Affirmative Action
>Boomers crash housing market
>Boomers able to maintain steady job and have multiple children

Meanwhile we are fucking wage slaves who are barely able to live, often requiring the man and woman to work. Woman is either a roastie or empowered femitard working some shit retail job who won't have kids cuz of "muh career"

Totally not their faults.

Every generation has been wage slaves.

If my (boomer) generation did anything wrong, it was sheltering the younger generation from the realities of the world, and not properly teaching them the connection between having shit and going to a job they hate for 40 years.

My mother is the textbook definition of a heli and a narcissist. She's like Livia Soprano, only she masks her toxicity better. One of those Mother Theresa "I do evvvverything for evvvverybody and give sooooo much of myself and noooooo one ever cares!!" My father is just a supremely weak man, an enabler and a literal cuck. (Mom moved out of their house a decade ago to move in with her bf, and dad still takes care of all her insurance and financial shit. Even her bf now shows the signs of a man utterly broken by her constant fuckery.)

I live a couple miles away from both of them. They take me for granted. They honestly believe I'm sticking around because I'm the "dutiful son," when I've been steadily gearing up to bounce the fuck out of this state for the last half a year, and a big part of the reason is to get my life as far the fuck away from them as I possibly can. Haven't even told them about it. I know that if I do, it will be a whole lot of "concern" about it and "why I shouldn't do it." It's really all about "well then who's gonna bare witness to our miserable deprecation? Who will we have to dump and vent all our Boomer 'problems' too?"

That's the other thing about Boomers: the older a lot of them get, the less and less friends they have. Not actually due to death, but due to how the mass narcissism makes the all loathe each other. So the only poor saps they have to turn their shit onto are their children.

>pretending to be rich
Oh GOD this all day.
My IN LAW

FUCK

You think it wasn't easier in their generation, seriouslly?

>No modern day feminism SJW bullshit
>Women knew to stay home and raise the kids and be a good wife
>Men able to actually provide for the entire household because of low cost homes and decent paying wages

Nowadays you either settle for 5/10 woman and get married cause you want kids or wait until 30 and have no intention of dating a femtard roastie remaining forever childless and alone.

>sheltering the younger generation from the realities of the world,
Most boomers never even had a resume and got their jobs by just walking into a business and asking for one

>Every generation has been wage slaves.
*buys a house in 1 year*

>Every generation has been wage slaves.

This is how you boomer LARP everyone.

Boomers were never wage slaves, they had the power of high labor demand accompanied by low labor supply at their backs their entire lives. Then they decided to fuck their children and everyone else with H1Bs, Mexicans, and outsourcing.

There might be affordable places, but those aren't those. Try looking for locations to post here in the northern Alaska or northern Maine areas.

No, I just know how to pick my battles and where to effectively allocate my energy. Meanwhile you sound like some teenager who thinks debasing yourself and workhorsing some shit job like retail is "work ethic." Good job by you sonny, you're way ahead of the curve how could the rest of us ever compete.

you know what's worse than boomers? Gen X.

becasue they could see how bad it was about to get for the next generation, and they KNEW what was happening, but they still did nothing about it

Fucking this shit is all truth. Same fucking thing happened to me user. I'd even wager that your grandmother watched you while your parents worked too. Fuck the boomers

It’s not boomers fault that your life sucks, it’s YOURS. But keep blaming everyone else, I’m sure that will help your situation immensely. For gods sake take some fucking responsibility

>but they still did nothing about it
we still have to kill them to kick off the race war

i'll take responsibility for my future when then get rid of the old age pension

I've got higher standards. I want American Currency. Not the Israeli USD.

Fuck off boomer.
Enjoy giving those houses to your ex-wife so Tyrone can give them to his 8 kids and infiltrate white neighborhoods (your fantasy).

>t. Boomer that's having trouble tricking someone into buying one of his shitty income properties because he's asking half a million for a one bedroom core floor...
How does it feel to know that you're beloved system is literally designed to fuck you up your ass, and that your ancestors are straight up laughing at you for embracing usury as a core element to your civilization.

Booms should be genocide'd.

Not a boomer, but keep blaming everyone else. You’re so perfect after all, so any failures obviously aren’t your fault! Typical entitled millennial

> Still waiting for the "let's get off our ass and take responsibility for our own lives" thread.

THIS THIS THIS

I was born in the 80's and hate boomers as well, I just don't blame them for all my problems.

You're also wrong about Bozeman, tons of coding and tech jobs are moving there. You can buy a fucking mansion there for 400k.

Austin is filled with libcucks but at least you're in a conservative state –no income tax and good 2A laws. Still way cheaper than Los Angeles, which is where I was before moving there.

I haven't lived in Denver myself but know tons of LA expats who went there and loved it.

Still way cheaper than CA

Well I'm 32.
I know exactly how far bad work ethic gets you because I see it from the top these days. work ethic is a character thing. you don't magically switch it on when you get a "good enough" job. that was my point about entitlement.
>i'll prove my work ethic once i get the job i deserve
mfw

Every generation has their fuck ups.

The kind who blame everyone (including their parents) for all their problems.

The kind who say that they never really had a chance to succeed.

The kind who keep turning down jobs because they're not "good enough" for them.

It's just unusual to see so many in one generation taking the fuck up route.

But that's OK, the newest generation is far more conservative than even the boomer's parents, and they'll weed you out way way or the other.

>It's just unusual to see so many in one generation taking the fuck up route.
How can you say this, and not see the irony?

>Its unusual, but it has nothing to do with the reality, it must just be generation (that i raised) being terrible
Boomers seriously do not understand that EVERY generation that follows them, hates them, not just millenials

There were never boomers in Germany, but the Wirtschaftswunder created a similar easy situation for working-class people.
>Son, be good at school or otherwise you're going to operate level-crossings at the state railway or become a street cleaning driver.
This was literally their worst case scenario if you failed everything: You got a well paying public service job with literally nothing to do than sitting around.

No shit they are.

I'm not someone with a weak ethic and I made it on my own, but I see so many friends who still live with their parents in their 20s. Maybe it's laziness but I think the amount is too high, but these parents will provide them with just enough to live with the expectation of being taken care of when they get old as fuck. Meanwhile they were too busy investing in real estate to send their kid to college or instill working values and send them to trade schools cuz being a degenerate boomer was more fun.

so many little ignorant fucks in one thread.
Boomer here. we worked to, our entire lives. yeah we bought a house. the house is what finances our retirement in most places.

I dont see why the hate over doing the right thing, so many of you little turds dont want anything by work you want it handed to you.

forget trying to be mr superman and concentrate on starting something tangible.

I made multi milllions by starting with a used asphalt machine. I took out aloan on a piece of crap and a broken down dump truck and started paving peoples roads, driveways and cow paths.
After decades of work, expansion, hiring and hard work 14 hr days. I landed the entire states highway contracts. HUGE money.

now I'm retired, handed the business to my best man and worker who stuck with me for years.

i employed closed to 200 people at one point and we built America.

So you little shit stains who boo hoo about this and that. There are things you can "do" to get ahead but is not always your idea of a perfect job.
That's it. I enjoyed life. I suggest you don't waste your time complaining and work harder to identify something you like or could do to steal contracts from beaners and nigs.

Beaners cant be that good that they monopolize the lawn care market. If I wasn't older I would look into taking over that line of work to on a state level and then extend that to multiple states.

women, let me tell you about women, they were cunts back in my time too. Can't help you there.

>i live upstream.
>you live downstream
>i Build a dam
>you get no water, your crops and animals die of dehydration
>you go bankrupt

But if you blame me for your troubles, you are a worthless piece of shit.

Boomer dad retired last year at 61 after working for a civilian company that does logistics for equipment repairs for the military. Before that he did 35 in the Air Force.

>made 130k/yr for civilian job
>fat retirement plan from gov't for military service
>buys dumb shit he doesn't need
>tells me he has no money for me for college because his did din't pay either

It seriously infuriates me sometimes. He buys new windows for his 200k condo for no reason. Buys new TVs every year. Bought an xbox one he never plays, won't give it to me because he wanted to sell it on Craigslist. Buys an RV that he pays to park at an RV "camping" spot only 20 minutes from his home. Literally only uses RV on weekends.

He always asks why I can't come see him more often (two hour drive for me, $35 or more in gas round-trip). Always telling me to "just get a better job", when I explain I'm struggling with my 30k/yr Sous Chef position in a fine dining restaurant. The only reason I even got to that position was the result of 7 years hard work after I dropped out of college at 19. I went back to school this year and am living (mostly) on student loans. He insists I could just pay my tuition and bills with just a minimum wage job. Doesn't realize Uni is 200x more expensive than it was when he was college age. He tells me all the time that I should've just joined the military... maybe he's right.

>hates boomers
>literally boatload of houses in my city less than 50k in decent shape, neighborhoods
>literally entire states begging for workers

OP is a nigger

>Be boomer
>Start successful business while owning reasonably cost home
>Start successful business through what was likely investing in real estate
>Decide to retire from said business.

Fuck you son, I'm giving the business to my best goy friend.
Nice investment in your own fucking offspring.

Boomers didnt do anything wrong you low iq retard.

Rampant immigration destroyed wages, this is impossible to adress because if le 20% flag, any white should be wholly disconnected from any civil aspect of the state and simply focus on their education, getting a goid job, getting a wife and starting a family.

>Bought an xbox one he never plays
I always wondered how Microsoft survives.

Someone of us don't want to live in Detroit and be killed over a pack of cigarettes.

aw, who is preventing you from achieving success user? is it the jews?

>Rampant immigration
>boomers didn't cause this

> Boomer reads Sup Forums
> Realizes what his child thinks of him.
> Decides that honor is thicker than blood

Ungrateful useless punk BTFO by his own lack of honor and effort.

dont have a son or daughter asswipe.. you fucking cunts I swear no wonder you have nothing.

not even a boomer but having a hard time understanding boomer hate for jew/nigger shit