Single Moms

How does Sup Forums solve single moms?

Anyone here single momed - how did you turn out?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What you have to understand that on average single mother is of course a snake quilts of being intolerable cunt and abusive piece of shit, but in some occasions it's a traditional European women that was let down by a cuck of a man she was naive enough to trust. Married a nineteen year old hottie with a very young kid ad so far it's all good. Can't complain

I had a "dad" but he rarely paid any attention to me or my brothers. So you could say we were raised by my mom mostly. My brothers turned out fine. Me too in a way...

I'm a kekistani posting on Sup Forums

Shut up cuck.

>How does Sup Forums solve single moms?

No killing. That’s inhumane

Force them to transition into single dads.

If you are here you didn't turn out fine.

Don't marry them. Don't save-a-hoe. That will solve them right away.

Medieval cultures used to hang thieves at crossroads as a warning to potential lawbreakers. Single mom's reduced to taking it up the ass by niggers to pay rent will have the same effect.

Single moms are a good thing, nobody needs a dad, it's 2017.

>bogkin rock
quick rundown?

>end welfare
>end biased family courts
>end alimony
>end child support (if a spouse can't support their kid they shouldn't have custody)

single mothers are degenerated, they think they could ride the cook on herself s until die, but reality prove them shit hits the fan

Don't judge me. I need this to fight the loneliness...

is it always the women's fault?

I've fucked two single moms. One was an American piece of trash, and another was a Balkan cutie who got divorced from an alcoholic broke psychological abuser.

I wouldn't date a single mom just yet though. I'm still young enough to find someone without kids, but times ticking.

Her body her choice mang

The girl in my pic was a teenage mom

My dad actually died in a plane crash a few months before my birth. Mom never remarried so I guess we qualify as single mother raised.
I don't know what this means but my brother, sister and I all turned out pretty well. Some struggles to get through college (we were basically working class growing up, but all now in upper middle) but those were solved eventually.
Our cousins that had 2 parents just self destructed, though. Dying of drink, drugs, suicides. Honestly a fucking mess.
What does this mean? I'm not sure. I think our family was saved by being somewhat inclined to study and education and frankly not being duped into being sports fans (which might have happened had dad been around). Just trying to be honest, not sure what all this means.

Almost always. If the man is a piece of shit she's the one that chose to have children with a piece of shit.

so it's his fault if the woman he married is a pice of shit?

Sure.

Single mommed user here. It sucked, I was the only male in the house as I lived with my mom and sisters. Occasionally I saw my dad, but maybe like once a year because he was in the navy and not usually in town.

in my teenage years i was literally a euphoric amazing atheist viewer, bc being a dumb fag online was my only escape from the feminine hell of my home. looking back I was an insufferable faggot. When I went to college and got a job I grew up and stopped being gay. Now I'm engaged to my long time gf and we plan to start a family.

Sucks man. Who was your male role model or mentor?

I did jrotc in hs, so like a scout leader pretty much. I still looked up to my dad but hardly saw him.

>be 35
>established
>no debt
>nice $450k house
>all the toys I ever wanted
>into older women so dating me some milfs who already have HS age kids or recently divorced
I am contemplating getting it snipped, because I fucking hate condoms. I still don't understand why someone would be responsible for somebody's mistake.

would prefer step daughter than step son, and only if they're not a teenager yet, or maybe really young–then there wouldn't be as big an age disparity between the step child and my own child.

not for any degenerate reason, just to make it clear, more just because step sons are no good; too much of a mother complex due to missing father figure in their very early years, there's nothing you can do about them. in a perfect world a divorce would settle sons with their fathers and daughters with their mothers.

well, in a perfect world there would be no divorce but you get what i mean. also never mixed kids.

so if the mother has a white daughter under 10 then i'd be down to look for something permanent.

It's always statistics. Having two parents doesn't mean you will become a fine human being.
Also your case would be with a highly abusive man the only cases I would even think about dating a single mother.
How does your mom talk about your father? Does she idealise him in front of you and your siblings? The death of a parent can be strong catalyst in the behaviour of a child. He or she can still be a good role model, based on past deeds.

Good. You seem like dad material based on past experiences

Looks like a Mandatory Military training for youths, would create better citizens and potentially better fathers (especially for black ghetto kids)

They need the bullet but widows are fine.

No killing, that’s inhumane

>Tfw find out hottie you were talking to has 3 kids

teach men not to abandon their children.

Sup Forums BTFO.

The other day I saw my single mom neightbor getting in nice car with a fat balding dude.
I guess that for some people single mother are their chance of fucking a person out of their league

They should be forced to fuck deformed men then.

Joking !.....

>it's a traditional European women that was let down by a cuck of a man she was naive enough to trust.
Of course if i divorce you it is the mans fault! if i take half your shit in divorce plus your kids and more then it was your fault for not being man enough.

And of course if daddy just says fuck it and leaves he is one cuckold for not providing for his wife/girlfriend and bastard kid that he did not choose to have.

Of course...

>not being duped into being sports fans (which might have happened had dad been around)
So, dads that are into watching sports would be a problem. I think sport fans should be genocided for the better of humanity.

I was single momed for a while. She did drugs and was never around. How goes your story?

How do most single moms even become single moms statisticly? Do they try to lock a guy down with a baby and fail?

statistically, they are crime factories

their existence is explained by total breakdown of societal norms, the absence of shame, and social programs which reward women for making bad choices with their vaginas.

for all of western history, until about 1960, women suffered financial and social consequences for degenerate behavior. "progress" has been made, and now women don't pay for their stupid choice, and here we are.

Cut welfare
Eliminate 50/50 split windfall for no fault divorce.
Eliminate bias for women winning custody.
Calculate child support based on min need not life style experienced prior to split.

Case by case basis, really. Some people made a poor choice, some got duped, some just have bad luck. Really depends on how they ended up a single mother. Widows, for example, don't count unless they were such a bitch the guy offed himself.

>How does Sup Forums solve single moms?
Gas chamber. Put the child in the legions.

>being this canadian

>Anyone here single momed - how did you turn out?
Im effeminate. I dont understand male banter and was hopelessly gynocentric. Now I legit hate women.

Do it. Older women sometimes are desperate to lock a man down or have kids

No killing, that’s inhuman

However a military style training for orphans and single moms is alright. Something like a military bootcamp + Civilian service + apprenticeships jobs for them. Won’t cost mich, provides mentors, make outstanding citizens

im turning 24 in about a week, never had a real job and am basically a neet. My brother is 27 and in the same situation except he gets welfare because he fried his brain doing too many drugs.

my dad is really family oriented and hard working but they got divorced when I was like 2. Mom always told me it was because he was abusive, dad recently told me it was because she cheated. Im more inclined to believe him.

This could also solve the problem of black children growing up in the ghetto and falling to the influence of gang life.

Just take them away, indoctrinate the hell out of them to be reasonable members of society and deciplin the fuck out of them.

my mom left and my dad raised me alone
but at least i didn't have a single MOM HAHA

if you don't want kids, just do it
if you think you might, get some of your shit frozen and then get snipped

Oldfag here. I have a niece who is a single mom pothead. My brother who was divorced from her mother died four years ago so now she keeps hitting me up for money using her daughter as a bargaining chip. I swear, I really believe the reason she had a kid was so that she could more easily wheedle money out of her dad - and now me. "Oh, if I don't get this money WE are going to get evicted! Boo hoo hoo!"
On the brighter side of things, her daughter is shaping up to be a hell of a lot more mature and intelligent than her asshole mother. She'll be beginning college on a scholarship next year at a school across the country from her mother. I wish her the best.

Wew

How did you turn out? Be real with us

I don't get why she doesn't set her sights a bit higher.

i think i have a mental illness because i never got good female attention as a kid
kids need both a female and a male role model in their life

I would imagine it's almost impossible to be a successful male with a single mom. Women have this bizarre tendency to try to turn men into women. Keep in mind though that women hate women. They are drawn to power and always by their nature seek to destroy that power. This is most noticeable if you're a really ambitious or entrepreneurial man. Every woman swears up and down they want a guy like this, but they will do everything in their power to destroy this type of person. Here is how they do it:
>user! You need to stop and slow down, you're not enjoying life, you need to make time for me!
Whether it's starting a business, studying to get into medical school, going to the gym. Anything of note that attracts women, they will naturally attempt to sabotage. The moment they get that crack formed in your resolve/discipline, you're going to be attending weddings of their mom's 3rd cousin's daughter. You're going to be attending birthday parties on Wednesday nights for some little kid you'll never see again. You'll be sitting in a shopping center, mindlessly slogging behind them like a zombie. You will be exposed to and surrounded by mediocrity, paraded around like a trophy. Then as you slowly begin to waiver and fall behind on the very things that make you exceptional, they will prep their next volley against you:
>user! Where do you see us in the future?
They will also imply you lost ambition or "aren't the same person." As a man, you need to learn from someone, somewhere, that women all need to be regulated. If you let them do whatever they want, they will destroy you down to the foundations and then get bored and go find someone or something else to destroy. I highly doubt you'll learn that from your single mother, but it's important to learn. Women are NOT your equal.

Some do. Not as many men follow through these days, though.

I was single mommed, I turned out very badly imo, I'm 20 now and have to basically reeducate myself on how to be a man. Or at least a functioning human.

Revoke women's suffrage and dismantle the welfare state.
Women who can't run into the arms of pimp daddy state will stay married. Single mom's will continue to vote more money into their pockets if they are allowed to influence elections.

Female relatives outside of your mum and sisters are worthless and should be disregarded.

I was raised by a single mom (and by my grandmother) honestly, I'm sane thanks to my grandmother

False. Grandmothers and Aunts can be places to find support if you are stuck with a pile of garbage single mother.

This is so unbelievably accurate that it's a wonder what kind of user made this post.

beta cucks is the solution

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

>looking back I was an insufferable faggot
at least you're honest. i think everyone is in a way, but nobody acknowledges it or even realises

My wife left me a few weeks ago. Trying to use weed to keep the kids away from me. In reality she's a petty cunt that cancelled a family trip because I confronted her about a dinner lie she told so I told her how much of a dumb bitch she is and if she doesn't get her shit together I'm done. Wtf is wrong with women...

Dinner=dumb*

90% of the kids I hung out with in high school were raised by single moms and they all turned out fine. They were all upper middle class single moms though.

Fathers might be less important than we think.

I know so many single moms that basically abandon their children in order to find a man with self-respect.

>Mom always told me it was because he was abusive, dad recently told me it was because she cheated. Im more inclined to believe him.
did this affect how you saw your dad while you were growing up?

Not easy being a single mom and raising 3 kids. She did good, better than I ever could have.

I'm white and not trash sooo... no.

Only a cuck would ever marry a woman and raise someone else's spawn.

Take away there right to vote and the pill also no fault devorc.

You married her. Wtf is wrong with you?

This user gets it.

The divorce industry needs to be dismantled and divorce law needs to be updated to 2017 standards where women aren't viewed as helpless, dependent creatures.

Not as an adult they aren't

You stone them to death for being whores and sell their female offspring off as slaves.

Yeah I got "single mom'd".
My mom fucked my dad when he was in prison for murder. She was married to him and stayed faithful for like 13 years after he was arrested. We all survived on welfare because my mom married my dad when she was only 17.
I grew up visiting my Dad in prison every day until I had to start going to school, then it was every weekend. I was told he would get out when I turned 7 because he was up for parole when I was 5 and it would take some time before he could move back in with us if he got paroled.
He was denied his parole so my mom tried divorcing him but she had zero life skills, couldn't even cook, so the judge ordered my mom to keep letting me visit my dad.
She then tricked a redneck half way across the country into falling in love with her, he sent her roses and teddy bears and shit and she used this relationship to justify moving over 2000 miles away from the prison so she would no longer be forced to bring me to visit my dad.
We lived in ghettos and the middle of the woods around niggers and rednecks for the next 5 fucking years, poor as fuck. All of my friends from school are addicted to meth, dead, or in prison. My Dad fought his way out of prison in the courts, and around that time hurricanes ruined the house we lived in, and we moved back to our home state, problem is she selected a completely liberal shithole city to move to because it benefited her (and only her) entirely, and so I had to finish my high school experience surrounded by a SJW hellscape.
Women should not be allowed to vote and the majority of women should be property because they don't know what's good for them.

>how did you turn out?
48. Dad left when I was 11. Payed my own way through college. Married young, divorced later. No kids but debt from split-up. Traveled a bit now settling down and going for a masters degree.

are you the supper type, faggot?

Women are in charge when it comes to sex.

Single mothers are by de facto losers who only produce future whores and gangsters

It's quite simple really. We turn them into Trump's wall.

Seriously though, just eliminate the welfare state and all social programs and you won't have single mothers.

End the welfare state

pedos go for single mothers because it's easier to groom the little fuckers
single mothers don't understand that their little shit is bait for degenerate numales

This. Maybe then men will realize birth control isn't the woman's responsibility.

>being such a submissive beta you need a role model

Ha, cute.

If a woman has been on birth control, I wouldn't mate with her. I don't trust the (((medication))) and the damage it has probably done to her body. Same with alcohol and other drugs desu

if I were a single mom I would probably be super reluctant with other men. I wouldn't want to be searching for a missing piece, but instead establish myself and provide for the kids on my own. men are often predatory, useless or looking to take advantage of the single mom in her vulnerable position. I would feel bad or weird asking someone to help out with the kids. But I would also go after the dad for everything he is worth if he fucked me over

>being this uninformed and retarded
Fuck off, roastie.

I have been wondering how we fix things like this too.
> Be Alpha, fuck women, end up with single moms, and deads that ditch kids? =FAIL.
> Be Beta, fuck women, end up bringing up kids and getting a shitty job you hate and dying 30 years early, while being fat and a loser? =FAIL.
> Be an hero =fail
> Not fuck anyone, spend all your time working out, study, work hard, be rich, die, Lose awesome genes and reduce population =FAIL
> Adopt, same as above except some other faggots kids =FAIL

Like, how do we solve this problem? In England if you have more than 2 kids your wife is considered a bucket pussy, and you're going to lose your sanity.
If you have NO kids and get married, ONE or BOTH of you are assumed to be infertile loser deadbeats. (I work with a happily married man, earning WAY beyond the regional average - constantly asked why he densest have kids, with pity and detain.

Single mom, you're a slut
Single dad? you're a cuck.

How do we make this better?

I HOPE you're false flagging as a fucking leaf.
> in that case, good bait/bants.
If not, fuck me you're ruining your country you fucking leaf cuck
> Have a (you)

> Using cuckold for the polar opposite of what it actually means

Cuck.

Well that will do it.

Can you reply to