ITT:OTP

Only canon OTPs are allowed itt, so post your favorite canon OTP.

MeXYourMother

Ichirukifags need not to apply

well, in one universe

Kill yourself x Fuck yourself.

no need to be so rude

Okay, keep being delusional then.

I hope ORAS will fix things.

You're delusional for for ignoring that everything points to RenRuki already.

no you

You guys are the most autistic group on 4chains

Cite EoE and episode 9 and 23 for proof.

So is everyone else

Nah that's Re:zerofags

Shinji is gay

Proof? I dropped it years ago.

Rukia ended up with Renji and the next chapter is the last. Orihime is practically the only real choice left fro Ichigo compared to the other female characters.

Me x Op's mom.

Ryuko is a clothingsexual

Mari x Kate had better 69.

And Kiyoshi is too good for Mari anyway.

Hana x Kiyoshi 69 under the blanket was too better.

Posting best OTP

All the anal pain they caused made them even better

Hana and Kate just wanted to mimic the glorious proto-ouroboros and failed at it.

God, that movie made me so happy.

cute

Season 2 never

I was rooting for her, but I did not expect that she would actually win.

Babies first OTP

>don't follow bleach at all
is Chado alive and getting sniz on the reg?

I hope bleach fans are prepared for last chapter featuring Ichigo and Inoue being already a pair for like 10 years or so.

He's alive, but practically a part of the background now. And there ain't none of that.

Omg Yessss!!!

But they didn't have a connection or bond like she did with ichigo

Are you okay user?

>Sakura/Naruto tier of delusion is already happening before the finale

She's literally staying with him in SS. They were childhood friends. It's pretty cute actually.

Haters BTFO next chapter.

Are there any cute and hot vanilla doujins about them?

not really, just rape

deleted this

You're delusional if you don't think he would've married Kaworu if he had the chance

>inb4 ichigo is confirmed for Tatsuki

Greatest love story ever told

>Volume 12: 30.5%

Soon.

Anno and Sadamoto doesn't think like you, delusionalfag.

Nice bait thread

Stay in denial

>OTP

'Ragi would go with any girl in the series, although Senjougahara is obviously the best for him as a person

nice zeroes though

I'm sorry, but did Hatoko already lose? Oh, that's right. Inou Battle isn't even over yet. In fact, the light novel is still halfway through. Does Andou obsessing over his chuuni with Tomoyo even count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic if Tomoyo had already won? Hatoko is still in the running and she's been the best character in Inou Battle for how many episodes now now? She's so selfless and kind. But you know what? Tomoyo is still a fucking whore. Hatoko is the best fucking character in Inou Battle, she actually cares about Andou's feelings unlike Tomoyo who can't even be honest about her own feelings. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Hatoko wins the Andou and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Tomoyo tries to latch on to anyone who would have shown her a different and free life. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Hatoko topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like her because she has depth and emotions as character. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll Inou Battle threads on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

The resemblance between these two couples is uncanny. Why is that?

Both are generic redhead tsunderes and worst girls.

How is this even remotely canon? Ichigo has had zero romantic interest in anyone for the entire manga.

Not that I wouldn't put it past Kubo to shove a "and Ichigo got with x during the timeskip for reasons" into the ending because he's a hack.

I love it.

The creators agreed, don't bother them about it.

Bait, Shinji canonically loves Kaworu.

If it's canon it should be Rin that she's with.

You mean Sakura.

>canon
Pleb ship OP. This is the one for patricians.

Really?!?
I hope you're just a newfag

Good taste.

shirou is better with saber

Same LN artist.

Let's see:
Shirou: Japanese, from the modern time period, magus.

Saber: Whito piggu, king from ancient times, a weird ghost.

The sisters: Japanese, alive, from the modern time period, mages.

same

Lastly and most importantly:

The sisters: cute.

Saber: not cute.

Also, Saber is a womanlet.

another cancer shipper Thread

Ya got a problem?

Not 100% yet but happening